Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,837 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Henry Ajomale: Tinubu Wants To Serve, Atiku Only Interested In Acquiring Power - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Henry Ajomale: Tinubu Wants To Serve, Atiku Only Interested In Acquiring Power (20048 Views)

Henry Ajomale: Buhari Left Huge Mess For Tinubu – Ex-Lagos APC Chairman / Defections Will Not Affect Tinubu - Henry Ajomale / 2023 Presidency: There Is Serious Gang-Up Against Tinubu In APC - Henry Ajomale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Henry Ajomale: Tinubu Wants To Serve, Atiku Only Interested In Acquiring Power by Dpaulie(m): 7:44pm On Sep 11, 2020
Mr Ajomale, pls what can u tell us about the election eve bullion van saga, Tinubu in relation to 2023 presidency??
Re: Henry Ajomale: Tinubu Wants To Serve, Atiku Only Interested In Acquiring Power by Unified07: 7:45pm On Sep 11, 2020
favor914:
What rubbish is this, why the insult, did I call you a fool?, I only quoted the scripture, what kind of guilty conscience is this?
Don't quote the scripture wrongly my friend,ur TINUBu presented us this buhari
Re: Henry Ajomale: Tinubu Wants To Serve, Atiku Only Interested In Acquiring Power by Regcode: 7:45pm On Sep 11, 2020
Sir,
You are the worst liar and sycophant I have ever heard since my life.
Nigerians are getting wiser by the day...once beaten, twice shine.
Re: Henry Ajomale: Tinubu Wants To Serve, Atiku Only Interested In Acquiring Power by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 11, 2020
MightySparrow:
None of them can turn nigeria to a better nation. they belong to a failed generation.

The biggest failed generation is todays youth. Say what you want about the older generation, at least they took control of their own destiny. Sit there watching big brother playing Naira bet watching Nollywood, while your life wastes away. These people seized power in their 20s and 30s!!
Re: Henry Ajomale: Tinubu Wants To Serve, Atiku Only Interested In Acquiring Power by imbless: 7:51pm On Sep 11, 2020
solmusdesigns:
cool

Tinubu VS Atiku 2023

Who else has the power to challenge this Political heavyweight

The masses
Re: Henry Ajomale: Tinubu Wants To Serve, Atiku Only Interested In Acquiring Power by jericco1(m): 7:53pm On Sep 11, 2020
yommen:

I understand the fact that we don't need Tinubu. However, comparing to Buhari is an all-time low statement mehn.

He was among the rogues that brought him into power
Re: Henry Ajomale: Tinubu Wants To Serve, Atiku Only Interested In Acquiring Power by afesco: 7:55pm On Sep 11, 2020
favor914:
The Scripture in the books of proverbs warns, do not speculate, least you are wrong & considered to be a Fool. Do not imagine to ponder on behalf of those who you are subject to.
Only a gullible n an indubitable dipstick like you laced with mental impotence n crass inanity will defer with my view.
Re: Henry Ajomale: Tinubu Wants To Serve, Atiku Only Interested In Acquiring Power by oluwatodimu1(m): 7:56pm On Sep 11, 2020
He should first serve Lagos State genuinely, after then, we will consider him serving the nation!
All these fellows are still playing this game...
Re: Henry Ajomale: Tinubu Wants To Serve, Atiku Only Interested In Acquiring Power by Unified07: 7:57pm On Sep 11, 2020
I see people supporting this crop of present politicians as fools honestly
Re: Henry Ajomale: Tinubu Wants To Serve, Atiku Only Interested In Acquiring Power by bolaayenimo: 8:00pm On Sep 11, 2020
Serve Lagos again as what after two terms governor? See mumu post oooo

oluwatodimu1:
He should first serve Lagos State genuinely, after then, we will consider him serving the nation!
All these fellows are still playing this game...
Re: Henry Ajomale: Tinubu Wants To Serve, Atiku Only Interested In Acquiring Power by philcz(m): 8:00pm On Sep 11, 2020
Foolish old man
Re: Henry Ajomale: Tinubu Wants To Serve, Atiku Only Interested In Acquiring Power by Unified07: 8:03pm On Sep 11, 2020
When I read comments on naira land here I really get annoyed
Is the masses this foolish at this sufferings some idiots are still talking about TINUBU,ATIKU,KALU GOD FORBID
Re: Henry Ajomale: Tinubu Wants To Serve, Atiku Only Interested In Acquiring Power by oluwatodimu1(m): 8:05pm On Sep 11, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Serve Lagos again as what after two terms governor? See mumu post oooo

As if Tinubu doesn't have the power to improve things in Lagos state.
Lest all feign to be as gullible as you
Re: Henry Ajomale: Tinubu Wants To Serve, Atiku Only Interested In Acquiring Power by Unified07: 8:07pm On Sep 11, 2020
oluwatodimu1:

As if Tinubu doesn't have the power to improve things in Lagos state.
Lest all feign to be as gullible as you
You are foolish
Re: Henry Ajomale: Tinubu Wants To Serve, Atiku Only Interested In Acquiring Power by RTSC: 8:10pm On Sep 11, 2020
All these yoruba sha.
We are waiting for tinubu to come and campaign and tell us who made him the southern candidate
Re: Henry Ajomale: Tinubu Wants To Serve, Atiku Only Interested In Acquiring Power by ayenale1(m): 8:11pm On Sep 11, 2020
We need a young vibrant youth in 2023 not Tinubu, not Atiku abeg
Re: Henry Ajomale: Tinubu Wants To Serve, Atiku Only Interested In Acquiring Power by Kewe1975(m): 8:11pm On Sep 11, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
yoruba1914:
This janjanweeds are running around testing the water for their demi god. God forbid tinubu. Southwest would rather have pyo or adeshina serve than the frog eye chicago cocaine baron
yoruba1914:
This janjanweeds are running around testing the water for their demi god. God forbid tinubu. Southwest would rather have pyo or adeshina serve than the frog eye chicago cocaine baron
yoruba1914:
abeg tell am
Re: Henry Ajomale: Tinubu Wants To Serve, Atiku Only Interested In Acquiring Power by oluwatodimu1(m): 8:11pm On Sep 11, 2020
Unified07:

You are foolish
See these people are part of the problems we are having in this country!
You know the truth but choose to turn a blind eye!
And by "serve" it doesn't literally mean he becomes the governor again, it means being selfless in making things right.
I presume you don't understand simple English... The leader of the foolish pack!
Re: Henry Ajomale: Tinubu Wants To Serve, Atiku Only Interested In Acquiring Power by foreshore(m): 8:19pm On Sep 11, 2020
Re: Henry Ajomale: Tinubu Wants To Serve, Atiku Only Interested In Acquiring Power by integrity16(m): 8:21pm On Sep 11, 2020
Osibanjo all the way.
Re: Henry Ajomale: Tinubu Wants To Serve, Atiku Only Interested In Acquiring Power by Unified07: 8:23pm On Sep 11, 2020
I don't see why a reasonable fellow will still campaign for people in present government we had now
Hence I tag them fools and fools they are
Re: Henry Ajomale: Tinubu Wants To Serve, Atiku Only Interested In Acquiring Power by Unified07: 8:25pm On Sep 11, 2020
I don't know about ur state mehn but we're I am a paint of garri has stabilized at #1000...I mean how do u think the poor survives? I mean they ain't surviving
Re: Henry Ajomale: Tinubu Wants To Serve, Atiku Only Interested In Acquiring Power by Unrated900(m): 8:27pm On Sep 11, 2020
MightySparrow:
None of them can turn nigeria to a better nation. they belong to a failed generation.

They are bunch of criminals
Re: Henry Ajomale: Tinubu Wants To Serve, Atiku Only Interested In Acquiring Power by Unrated900(m): 8:30pm On Sep 11, 2020
solmusdesigns:
cool

Tinubu VS Atiku 2023

Who else has the power to challenge this Political heavyweight

No one walahi

Is atiku still gonna run for 2023
Re: Henry Ajomale: Tinubu Wants To Serve, Atiku Only Interested In Acquiring Power by Cityguy: 8:38pm On Sep 11, 2020
Let him go and serve his somewhere else abeg.
Re: Henry Ajomale: Tinubu Wants To Serve, Atiku Only Interested In Acquiring Power by LaboPolitics: 8:41pm On Sep 11, 2020
The next President won't be yoruba. Ajomale should close his otimkpu mouth and find a more honorable job.
Re: Henry Ajomale: Tinubu Wants To Serve, Atiku Only Interested In Acquiring Power by flokii: 8:42pm On Sep 11, 2020
Tinubu eleniyan grin

Igbos are in sifia pains and won't sleep well tonight
Re: Henry Ajomale: Tinubu Wants To Serve, Atiku Only Interested In Acquiring Power by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 11, 2020
MightySparrow:
That is what they said about Buhari
Re: Henry Ajomale: Tinubu Wants To Serve, Atiku Only Interested In Acquiring Power by Unified07: 8:43pm On Sep 11, 2020
ATIKU,TINUBu,Orji kalu let them go to hell
If really we know the height of suffering in this country....I pity our people shaa
Re: Henry Ajomale: Tinubu Wants To Serve, Atiku Only Interested In Acquiring Power by Unified07: 8:44pm On Sep 11, 2020
flokii:
Tinubu eleniyan grin

Igbos are in sifia pains and won't sleep well tonight
Idiot is better than u
Re: Henry Ajomale: Tinubu Wants To Serve, Atiku Only Interested In Acquiring Power by Unified07: 8:51pm On Sep 11, 2020
People that has been pocketing our money in billions of dollars since the 90s yet people support them,well that's the people that deserves suffering
Re: Henry Ajomale: Tinubu Wants To Serve, Atiku Only Interested In Acquiring Power by WillyXo2(m): 8:51pm On Sep 11, 2020
nairavsdollars:

https://www.independent.ng/2023-tinubu-will-make-nigeria-one-of-the-best-nations-in-the-world-ajomale/
which serve? The both of them mean nothing good for this country abeg. Can't we just look outside PDP AND APC? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

ISWAP Elements Who Attacked Damasak Were On Revenge Mission - Nigerian Army / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Made The Right Decision — Yakasai / Bomb Blast And Gunshots At Gaskiya Quarters Zaria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.