Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Henry Ajomale: Tinubu Wants To Serve, Atiku Only Interested In Acquiring Power - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Henry Ajomale: Tinubu Wants To Serve, Atiku Only Interested In Acquiring Power (20078 Views)

Henry Ajomale: Buhari Left Huge Mess For Tinubu – Ex-Lagos APC Chairman / Defections Will Not Affect Tinubu - Henry Ajomale / 2023 Presidency: There Is Serious Gang-Up Against Tinubu In APC - Henry Ajomale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Henry Ajomale: Tinubu Wants To Serve, Atiku Only Interested In Acquiring Power by WhizdomXX(m): 8:59pm On Sep 11, 2020
flokii:
Tinubu eleniyan grin

Igbos are in sifia pains and won't sleep well tonight

If ur not related to Tinubu and he's not bankrolling you then you must be a fool not to know that these guys are together in destroying your future and that of your unborn generations.

Nigerians have sense, una mumu never do??

1 Like

Re: Henry Ajomale: Tinubu Wants To Serve, Atiku Only Interested In Acquiring Power by flokii: 9:03pm On Sep 11, 2020
WhizdomXX:

If ur not related to Tinubu and he's not bankrolling you then you must be a fool not to know that these guys are together in destroying your future and that of your unborn generations.

Nigerians have sense, una mumu never do??

So is it Orji Uzor Kalu that is building the future??
Mr Ipob sympathizer grin
Re: Henry Ajomale: Tinubu Wants To Serve, Atiku Only Interested In Acquiring Power by Seniorwriter(m): 9:07pm On Sep 11, 2020
Re: Henry Ajomale: Tinubu Wants To Serve, Atiku Only Interested In Acquiring Power by MartinsD12(m): 9:13pm On Sep 11, 2020
favor914:
He is wiser than you, that is why you are talking of him instead of your pops? You cannot speak on behalf of the wise, where did you hear him say anything about becoming President of Nigeria?, Nigeria is too small for Jagaban, Lagos State is Nigeria, & he has conquered Lagos State like Alexander of Macedonia. He is a Kingmaker, they make the news, they are the news.
You are definitely a definition of a fool, a sycophantic myopic fellow, this is a public forum, I aired my opinion but I know foolish people like you don't understand what free of speech is because your poor mentality has been consistently configured by the thirst to asss worship politicians making you not to think straight, people are entitled to air their opinion here and never you quote me again.
Re: Henry Ajomale: Tinubu Wants To Serve, Atiku Only Interested In Acquiring Power by kiddkash(m): 9:16pm On Sep 11, 2020
yoruba1914:
This janjanweeds are running around testing the water for their demi god. God forbid tinubu. Southwest would rather have pyo or adeshina serve than the frog eye chicago cocaine baron
you get the point now?
Re: Henry Ajomale: Tinubu Wants To Serve, Atiku Only Interested In Acquiring Power by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 11, 2020
Unified07:

I sound like a fool that I am

Yes you do
Re: Henry Ajomale: Tinubu Wants To Serve, Atiku Only Interested In Acquiring Power by Reference(m): 9:19pm On Sep 11, 2020
nairavsdollars:

https://www.independent.ng/2023-tinubu-will-make-nigeria-one-of-the-best-nations-in-the-world-ajomale/

"Turn Nigeria around for the better...'
So even key APC leaders know the country is being run into the ground.
....and now they recommend someone else to continue.... with what... only in Nigeria.
If not for the absolute ineptitude of the PDP, 2023 won't even be called a landslide but an absolute capitulation.
Re: Henry Ajomale: Tinubu Wants To Serve, Atiku Only Interested In Acquiring Power by Unified07: 9:24pm On Sep 11, 2020
[quote author=divicode post=93824778]

Yes you do[/q
Poor ingrate
Re: Henry Ajomale: Tinubu Wants To Serve, Atiku Only Interested In Acquiring Power by WhizdomXX(m): 9:28pm On Sep 11, 2020
favor914:
True, but Orji Kalu that has been convicted of stealing is who you would support for President over Tinubu?

God forbid, they are both thieves fight against both not supporting one because fools are supporting another, are you a fool like them??

When supporting Tinubu have you asked what he'll do for you and your family members, or you're already on his #10,000 payroll that's y u do so I don't think so cuz even 10k can save you in a month. I believe you're a wise youth.

Act wisely.

1 Like

Re: Henry Ajomale: Tinubu Wants To Serve, Atiku Only Interested In Acquiring Power by WhizdomXX(m): 9:31pm On Sep 11, 2020
flokii:

So is it Orji Uzor Kalu that is building the future??
Mr Ipob sympathizer grin

Have I ever supported OUK, infact are u ok? Look at the post above this, to see my denouncing of both of them. Nigerian youths have sense and save your future. This demons don't care about u

Infact who is bankrolling you??

1 Like

Re: Henry Ajomale: Tinubu Wants To Serve, Atiku Only Interested In Acquiring Power by lucianohase(m): 9:35pm On Sep 11, 2020
Story! Tinubu wan do what No be only serve ....
Re: Henry Ajomale: Tinubu Wants To Serve, Atiku Only Interested In Acquiring Power by bolaayenimo: 10:32pm On Sep 11, 2020
Most of these youths on nairaland abusing Tinubu will beg to join his campaign team if he decides to run...bunch of faceless online deceivers
Re: Henry Ajomale: Tinubu Wants To Serve, Atiku Only Interested In Acquiring Power by ayo2008: 10:32pm On Sep 11, 2020
Re: Henry Ajomale: Tinubu Wants To Serve, Atiku Only Interested In Acquiring Power by emmyN(m): 10:40pm On Sep 11, 2020
I hope PDP is not planning to feed Atiku as their Presidential Candidate in 2023 though. I would just reserve my vote.

1 Like

Re: Henry Ajomale: Tinubu Wants To Serve, Atiku Only Interested In Acquiring Power by MightySparrow: 11:55pm On Sep 11, 2020
isthatso:

The biggest failed generation is todays youth. Say what you want about the older generation, at least they took control of their own destiny. Sit there watching big brother playing Naira bet watching Nollywood, while your life wastes away. These people seized power in their 20s and 30s!!
True sir
Re: Henry Ajomale: Tinubu Wants To Serve, Atiku Only Interested In Acquiring Power by Nobody: 12:25am On Sep 12, 2020
[quote author=Unified07 post=93824994][/quote]
F00lish boy will always be f00lish
Re: Henry Ajomale: Tinubu Wants To Serve, Atiku Only Interested In Acquiring Power by Officialcrazy: 12:33am On Sep 12, 2020
This one shock me ooo

See how him dey differentiate

Re: Henry Ajomale: Tinubu Wants To Serve, Atiku Only Interested In Acquiring Power by zinizta: 1:04am On Sep 12, 2020
Joker.
Re: Henry Ajomale: Tinubu Wants To Serve, Atiku Only Interested In Acquiring Power by King44(m): 1:27am On Sep 12, 2020
May it no be well with you and your generations to come Dcatt

Tinubu, Atiku and Buhari are all one, they have many things in common
Re: Henry Ajomale: Tinubu Wants To Serve, Atiku Only Interested In Acquiring Power by DCatt: 2:15am On Sep 12, 2020
May hot and sudden death locate you soon. Your oloshi oloriburuku useless mother and father will continue to weep over you and will never know peace.
King44:
May it no be well with you and your generations to come Dcatt

Tinubu, Atiku and Buhari are all one, they have many things in common
Re: Henry Ajomale: Tinubu Wants To Serve, Atiku Only Interested In Acquiring Power by laykman(m): 3:44am On Sep 12, 2020
Tinubu is no saint, but he's the best man for the job. He knows how to handpick accountable individuals, and I think that's all Nigeria needs rn
Re: Henry Ajomale: Tinubu Wants To Serve, Atiku Only Interested In Acquiring Power by afrika(f): 6:15am On Sep 12, 2020
Clueless president evereth.

We tot we had a clueless person

Until the dumb came

And we realized we lost
. A God sent in place of

A dumb n clueless vegetable.
Re: Henry Ajomale: Tinubu Wants To Serve, Atiku Only Interested In Acquiring Power by bolaayenimo: 8:16am On Sep 12, 2020
Go and apologize to GEJ

afrika:
Clueless president evereth.

We tot we had a clueless person

Until the dumb came

And we realized we lost
. A God sent in place of

A dumb n clueless vegetable.
Re: Henry Ajomale: Tinubu Wants To Serve, Atiku Only Interested In Acquiring Power by jaytee01(m): 8:34am On Sep 12, 2020
Ayemileto:
Tinubu is only interested in power and his pockets too, not service to Nigeria.

I will vote any one up against Tinubu anytime, anyday, except the person is an Islamic fundamentalist like El-rufai, Kwankwaso etc.
Re: Henry Ajomale: Tinubu Wants To Serve, Atiku Only Interested In Acquiring Power by juman(m): 8:35am On Sep 12, 2020
Sowore is the best.
Re: Henry Ajomale: Tinubu Wants To Serve, Atiku Only Interested In Acquiring Power by einsteine(m): 8:51am On Sep 12, 2020
And this Ajomale fellow is a mind reader abi?
Re: Henry Ajomale: Tinubu Wants To Serve, Atiku Only Interested In Acquiring Power by einsteine(m): 8:52am On Sep 12, 2020
laykman:
Tinubu is no saint, but he's the best man for the job. He knows how to handpick accountable individuals, and I think that's all Nigeria needs rn

Like he handpicked Buhari right?

Or like Lagos became an El Dorado right?

Tinubu is no different from the average Nigerian leader.
Re: Henry Ajomale: Tinubu Wants To Serve, Atiku Only Interested In Acquiring Power by Grandmeister(m): 9:35am On Sep 12, 2020
Ayemileto:
Tinubu is only interested in power and his pockets too, not service to Nigeria.

I will vote any one up against Tinubu anytime, anyday, except the person is an Islamic fundamentalist like El-rufai, Kwankwaso etc.
I will vote a million buhari before I vote that extremist cum fanatical jihadist callee elrufai.
Re: Henry Ajomale: Tinubu Wants To Serve, Atiku Only Interested In Acquiring Power by Grandmeister(m): 9:37am On Sep 12, 2020
HundredWays:
Atiku will RULE NIGERIA..

Mark my word
I don’t want a ruler..I want a leader. We’ve seen rulers in the mold of buhari and the long list of military rulers..and we’ve seen leaders like yaradua Obasanjo and GEJ.
Re: Henry Ajomale: Tinubu Wants To Serve, Atiku Only Interested In Acquiring Power by Grandmeister(m): 9:39am On Sep 12, 2020
Kaydans:
I am an igbo man..
If power should go to the south west, then I believe it should be Osinbajo, Tinubu is a thief and for Atiku he should go and rest.
Well if osibanjo is at the helms then that tinubu will still be controlling things behind the curtains. That is the curse of godfatherism.

1 Like

Re: Henry Ajomale: Tinubu Wants To Serve, Atiku Only Interested In Acquiring Power by Kaydans(m): 10:53am On Sep 12, 2020
solmusdesigns:

5%ters should let us be... Nobody asked for 5%ters vote... Tinubu , Osinbajo and Fashola are qualified enough to contest and blackmail from 5%ters cant stop any of them

I am not talking about 5% of the vote cast, all I am clamoring for someone tell push this country forward that's all bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living / Did The 19 Northern Gov Support Buhari ? Thisday Vs Punch/ Vanguard Newspaper / "Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.