Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Police Search For Man Who Painted Dog Like Tiger To Scare Locals In Malaysia - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Police Search For Man Who Painted Dog Like Tiger To Scare Locals In Malaysia (105730 Views)

Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra / Why Is My Dog Like This? She Has Abandoned Me / Resident Uses Dogs To 'Scare' Disco Officials That Wanted To Disconnect Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Search For Man Who Painted Dog Like Tiger To Scare Locals In Malaysia by TheChameleon: 9:25pm On Sep 13, 2020
grin
Re: Police Search For Man Who Painted Dog Like Tiger To Scare Locals In Malaysia by AnanseK(m): 9:25pm On Sep 13, 2020
Are sure Amotekun tigers are not painted .....?
Re: Police Search For Man Who Painted Dog Like Tiger To Scare Locals In Malaysia by iamDrRhymes(m): 9:25pm On Sep 13, 2020
This is a good concept!
Re: Police Search For Man Who Painted Dog Like Tiger To Scare Locals In Malaysia by LaboPolitics: 9:26pm On Sep 13, 2020
Oga police, but wetin be the man offence abeg?
Re: Police Search For Man Who Painted Dog Like Tiger To Scare Locals In Malaysia by Philadelphia: 9:27pm On Sep 13, 2020
This reminds me of our Nigerian car dealers who will upgrade a 2000 model Toyota Camry to a 2023 model body kit and say its a 2023 model.

Let the man go and create his own tiger and stop upgrading his dog to tiger.
Re: Police Search For Man Who Painted Dog Like Tiger To Scare Locals In Malaysia by Mars16(m): 9:28pm On Sep 13, 2020
Kaikai people everywhere but all this animal rights group wetin come be the guy offence in only they creative.

Re: Police Search For Man Who Painted Dog Like Tiger To Scare Locals In Malaysia by Naijaarchive(m): 9:30pm On Sep 13, 2020
grin crazy shit... Low budget tiger � the man is a good artist o grin the way Dem go flog am for prison wen Dem catch am enh grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Police Search For Man Who Painted Dog Like Tiger To Scare Locals In Malaysia by Oizee(f): 9:31pm On Sep 13, 2020
Dat one na crime? We dey paint chicks to deceive hawk for naija now
Re: Police Search For Man Who Painted Dog Like Tiger To Scare Locals In Malaysia by eyenogoquiet(m): 9:32pm On Sep 13, 2020
punisha:
Lmaooooooooooooooooo

Loooooooooooooool

Hehehehehhehehhehehehehe

Best thing I've read on the Internet today!

Check this thread up in romance section
Re: Police Search For Man Who Painted Dog Like Tiger To Scare Locals In Malaysia by Joshmanuel10(m): 9:32pm On Sep 13, 2020
Lol grin grin
Re: Police Search For Man Who Painted Dog Like Tiger To Scare Locals In Malaysia by esutstar(m): 9:33pm On Sep 13, 2020
grin grin grin
Macadamemmy:
Amotekun dog cool
Re: Police Search For Man Who Painted Dog Like Tiger To Scare Locals In Malaysia by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 13, 2020
dingbang:
grin we need this in Nigeria
.... I tell you grin grin grin

Re: Police Search For Man Who Painted Dog Like Tiger To Scare Locals In Malaysia by Grandmeister(m): 9:37pm On Sep 13, 2020
Bahamas95:
How is that a crime?
It’s called animal cruelty.
Re: Police Search For Man Who Painted Dog Like Tiger To Scare Locals In Malaysia by Farki: 9:37pm On Sep 13, 2020
He should be given an award, do you know how many lives he might have saved from drinking themselves to death? grin
Re: Police Search For Man Who Painted Dog Like Tiger To Scare Locals In Malaysia by Farki: 9:41pm On Sep 13, 2020
Ishilove:

Commiting an act capable causing chaos in the land.

Ah ah with that you can charge anyone for anything, some people's mess alone can count as a terrorist attack.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Search For Man Who Painted Dog Like Tiger To Scare Locals In Malaysia by punisha: 9:41pm On Sep 13, 2020
eyenogoquiet:

Check this thread up in romance section

Which one bruv?
Re: Police Search For Man Who Painted Dog Like Tiger To Scare Locals In Malaysia by fineboynl(m): 9:46pm On Sep 13, 2020
lol. police ke. maybe it's time to paint one stray dog in my area.
Re: Police Search For Man Who Painted Dog Like Tiger To Scare Locals In Malaysia by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 13, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

Mean while the Dog is flexing and they are looking for the painter grin grin what a contradicting news grin

They should catch the dog and make him a pet that all and free the man, so because of dog deg will fine him ba grin

We need this in Nigeria to scare all those yeye girls grin
Re: Police Search For Man Who Painted Dog Like Tiger To Scare Locals In Malaysia by Banter1(m): 9:47pm On Sep 13, 2020
this is really funny. but why are they looking for him? he hasn't committed any crime now, be laughs
Re: Police Search For Man Who Painted Dog Like Tiger To Scare Locals In Malaysia by maiquel: 9:47pm On Sep 13, 2020
Nbotee:
Hahahahaha... But wetin b d man crime abi offence
Assault
Re: Police Search For Man Who Painted Dog Like Tiger To Scare Locals In Malaysia by Maomex: 9:50pm On Sep 13, 2020
maybe one of the drunkards is a policeman!!

Re: Police Search For Man Who Painted Dog Like Tiger To Scare Locals In Malaysia by ponyonm: 9:52pm On Sep 13, 2020
All of them no well. How will I see a thing like this and be scared that I have seen tiger? When I'm not a drunkard?
Re: Police Search For Man Who Painted Dog Like Tiger To Scare Locals In Malaysia by 99thEnemy(m): 9:57pm On Sep 13, 2020
Jalal never see this one to do for Asia grin grin
Re: Police Search For Man Who Painted Dog Like Tiger To Scare Locals In Malaysia by Bahamas95(m): 10:01pm On Sep 13, 2020
Grandmeister:

It’s called animal cruelty.
You call mere painting of body cruelty? Or have they changed the meaning of the word CRUELTY?

Wait o, I hope you are not mistaking it for tattoo?
Re: Police Search For Man Who Painted Dog Like Tiger To Scare Locals In Malaysia by toye440: 10:02pm On Sep 13, 2020
Shellsploit:
Alcohol na bastard. Just imagine, a barking tiger
like EFCC

1 Like

Re: Police Search For Man Who Painted Dog Like Tiger To Scare Locals In Malaysia by CheedyJ(m): 10:04pm On Sep 13, 2020
DICKstractor:
What will he be charged of?

Animal impersonation?
Animal coloration with intent to scare people ..so,Malaysians couldn’t differentiate a dog & a big cat with that small head, na wa oo
Re: Police Search For Man Who Painted Dog Like Tiger To Scare Locals In Malaysia by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 13, 2020
illicit:
The police are scared of the dog
Yea, actually thought of that too.

1 Like

Re: Police Search For Man Who Painted Dog Like Tiger To Scare Locals In Malaysia by Cantonese: 10:08pm On Sep 13, 2020
DICKstractor:

Animal impersonation?

He must be charged for his wickedness to fellow dogs and men. Imagine na you see the dog for your area?

That's how they sold chimpanzee to us in the name of monkey in 2015 in this country. As it stands so no be Tiger we dey see unstead of ekuke dog for this country today?
Re: Police Search For Man Who Painted Dog Like Tiger To Scare Locals In Malaysia by Cantonese: 10:10pm On Sep 13, 2020
Farki:

Ah ah with that you can charge anyone for anything, some people's mess alone can count as a terrorist attack.

Please stop using "foul" language hear. You must be have been using it to counter household terrorists.
Re: Police Search For Man Who Painted Dog Like Tiger To Scare Locals In Malaysia by Greatfullheart: 10:18pm On Sep 13, 2020
Police can charge human being one can useless charge and court will agree.
Re: Police Search For Man Who Painted Dog Like Tiger To Scare Locals In Malaysia by Shugar1: 10:39pm On Sep 13, 2020
DICKstractor:

Animal impersonation?
i tire o
Re: Police Search For Man Who Painted Dog Like Tiger To Scare Locals In Malaysia by Peace666: 10:41pm On Sep 13, 2020
femi4:
And his offence will be......

Scaring the drunkards. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Caught This In Lagos: Is This A Tortoise Or Turtle? / Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! / Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.