Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation (44138 Views)

Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals / Czech Republic Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of The State Of Israel / Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation by Okuda(m): 3:56am On Sep 12, 2020
Kriss216:
God bless America
God bless Israel
God bless Edo
God bless Trump
God bless Obaseki

Shame on Ambode!

my brother Ambode could not fight Tinubu. the time Fashola did, Tinubu was not in his strongest form unlike now he has ties with the presidency, it would have been a very difgicult fight to win, plus timing for strategy to win that fight was too short

1 Like

Re: Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation by Okuda(m): 4:04am On Sep 12, 2020
solmusdesigns:

Nigerian Christians sef

Always mixing International politics with religion and Bible

Only Trump would sign a deal with Taliban on the anniversary of 911 and Nigerian Christians would hail him

Bahrain with a tiny population of 1.5 million has no choice than to accept any deal from US, same as Isrealis with 8million population , without US Military base stabilising the region this mushroom countries would have been overan

if you believe anything in this world happens without a spiritual undertone, you are no better than a mad man who cannot think for himself. Go figure, the scriptures are being fulfilled but to you, its like a normal life happening but its really happening whether you like it or not. it wont come to your face and read "scriptures being fulfilled" before you finally get it.

1 Like

Re: Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation by HIV1: 4:06am On Sep 12, 2020
Triangles1:
Israel.

The love God have for Israel is beyond imagination and the love our politicians have for corruption.
Brainwashed
Re: Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation by capitalzero: 4:27am On Sep 12, 2020
Joedoyle:

sorry Bro, even if am a Christian, I am more in details of what I learn.
Israel is stronger than America in terms of defence. There is no country in this world that can match their defence technology. I didn't say population!
You can only use population to beat Israel but they got the technology to fight any country. Go check on their technology but first, answer this few questions. Which country first used drones for war? Which country has the most highly technologically equipped tank? Which Country provides the best satellite to strain in enemy zone?

You forget to add iron dome
Re: Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation by Barywhyte(m): 5:06am On Sep 12, 2020
Righteousness89:
Interesting times upon us!

Every thing is Falling in Place..

Let's look at these Major Happenings

1. Is the 'B' System Ready to Go?
( Ai , Lucferise Chip, Contact Tracing,etc)
Answer: YES

2. Is the Temple and Red Heifer Ready to Go?

3.Is the Ezekil 38 Alliance Ready to Go?
Answer: Yes

4.Is America (The Mystery Babylon) about to be Destroyed?

5. Is Peace and Safety about to be Signed?

What Stands in the Way of all these is The RAPTURE of the Church!

According to My Brother in the Lord, this Could be a RAPTEMBER!

We are Definitely the Generation of the RAPTURE..

President Trump is Specifically Appointed from Above to Fulfill Endtime Prophecy..

Folks! Get Ready! Live Ready! Stay Ready!

The Trump of God Could Blast at anytime...

Repent From your Sins! Surrender to JESUS Christ..

Definitely not this year!

Rapture happens in month of April of whatever year it will happen.

Events are upon us and it's scary time. Thank you for consistency on this platform. The time is here .
Re: Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation by udemzyudex(m): 5:08am On Sep 12, 2020
rentAcock:
Even if Iran or Hezbollah recognizes Israel as a soveign nation, it still won't help Trump get reelected.

Bored at home? You can win N5,000 right here on nairaland simply by answering trivia questions. Show starts tomorrow Sept 12th @ 9pm. See previous episodes here https://www.nairaland.com/5429655/naija-quiz-show-5-win#82439203

You be American citizen? Hope say you go vote?
Re: Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:32am On Sep 12, 2020
DissTroy:
Trump just coordinated a peace deal between Israel and Bahrain. That's two peace deals with Middle East countries in a month.

Obama was paying Iran billions of dollars while it was wielding nuclear warheads, and arming militia groups in the Middle East to overthrow governments. He tore down the Middle East.

Trump sues for peace, Obama invaded and destroyed countries while arming terrorists. The difference is as clear as Trump's meteoric presidential race compared to race-befuddled Kamala Harris' presidential bid.

All the predictions of war in the Middle East and with North Korea have been reduced to the equivalent of Hillary Clinton's presidential term - zero. Now that's a high point towering over these leftist never-do-wells like the obelisk around the White House.

Nice comparison and analysis
Re: Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:35am On Sep 12, 2020
amanikondo:
Some haters will not like this.

My president is doing well. grin grin

Lol

1 Like

Re: Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:37am On Sep 12, 2020
solmusdesigns:

Nigerian Christians sef

Only Trump would sign a deal with Taliban on the anniversary of 911 and Nigerian Christians would hail him

Bahrain with a tiny population of 1.5 million has no choice than to accept any deal from US, same as Isrealis with 8million population , without US Military base stabilising the region this mushroom countries would have been overan

A country's strength or importance is not judged by it's population or size.
Re: Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation by Ogbuu101: 5:51am On Sep 12, 2020
Simbrixton:
israel cannot defeat iran and turkey in war dats the sad truth, america is d stabilizing factor
google the 6 days war when the aforementioned countries all attacked Israel simultaneously but Israel defeated them,then stop making noise.
You are comparing Israel that is leading in weapons and science research and development to dunderhead Turkey
Re: Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation by Righteousness89(m): 5:56am On Sep 12, 2020
macjireh:

thanks for d work of preaching d gospel and helping sinners to repent and be saved,,D's world needs to see d power of d God of Moses and Elijah once more b4 rapture can take place... d whole world has gone astray,,men don't fear God anymore.. The power of God needs to manifest like never b4 so dat men will fear God once again and den rapture will occur... rapture is not likely to happen D's year...our prayers now should be let God have mercy on men so dat they can repent and be saved instead of using rapture as a bait,,although rapture is coming in our generation but u have to get ur timing right...D's world or rather d Church age does not have more than 40years from now..in fact I will say in 35years time,,d church age should be over...everything that will lead to d rapture are all traceable to israel as a nation..In 1948 Israel was formed again as a nation--- Luke 21:32 says,, Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled..D's statement of Jesus still holds till date,,a generation is abt 100years so 100years from 1948 is 2048....Jesus died at AD33,,2000 years From dat time is 2033...so we may safely say dat d rapture time is between 2033 and 2048 although it could be b4 2033 or after 2048 because no man knows d day or d hour,,but d season was not hidden,, we can know d season.. as for Trump he will finish his tenure,, maybe d next US president might be d one dat will bring America or Babylon to its destruction... but as for d next 4years rapture is not happening but God will show d world signs and wonders to make men repent and its already happening.. I hope u learnt sometin? I will drop d mic here... Thank u

So that you will not Mislead others I will Reply you!

May you not be Caught Unawares!!!!
I Admonish as a Brother to Discard all these things you put out here! They are Highly Irrelevant !

Listen to me! There is Nothing more that has to Happen for the Trumpet to Blast!

I Admonish to set yourself in Order.. The Rapture of the Church is Here..
I Repeat! The Rapture of the Saints is Here!

There is no More Time!!

Don't be a Foolish Virgin!

Use your Tongue to Count your Teeth and be wise!
Re: Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation by Simbrixton(m): 5:57am On Sep 12, 2020
Ogbuu101:

google the 6 days war when the aforementioned countries all attacked Israel simultaneously but Israel defeated them,then stop making noise.
You are comparing Israel that is leading in weapons and science research and development to dunderhead Turkey
there was no persia or Turkey in the 6 day war I have seen dat war several times
Re: Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation by styleewhyte(m): 5:59am On Sep 12, 2020
Almunjid:
Honestly, Trump is a religious bigot. It's either he's fighting for Christians or Jews. Palestinian lands were claimed by Israel, killed by Israel but nothing was done about it. The last question Trump asked Buhari is "why are u killing Christians?".
Just agreement between Israel and Bahrain is now an achievement to use for campaign. Trump wants the whole Arab world to accept Israel, and accept that the lands they (Israel) snatched from Palestinians now belong to them.
So those Palestinians that died protecting their father land died for nothing, just because America supports their rival against them?.
. I think you need history lessons...you need to go and read the history about those lands...

1 Like

Re: Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation by Simbrixton(m): 6:00am On Sep 12, 2020
Ogbuu101:

turkey and iran where friends of Israel in 1967, Turkey is still friends with Israel today iran only became enemies of Israel after the Islamic revolution in 1979 stop the misinformation by the way I am a Christian living in Europe
Re: Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation by Simbrixton(m): 6:02am On Sep 12, 2020
Pharaoh4rin:

A country's strength or importance is not judged by it's population or size.
without america Israel would have been crushed long ago
Re: Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation by AngelicBeing: 6:04am On Sep 12, 2020
Righteousness89:
Interesting times upon us!

Every thing is Falling in Place..

Let's look at these Major Happenings

1. Is the 'B' System Ready to Go?
( Ai , Lucferise Chip, Contact Tracing,etc)

2. Is the Temple and Red Heifer Ready to Go?

3.Is the Ezekil 38 Alliance Ready to Go?
Answer: Yes

4.Is America (The Mystery Babylon) about to be Destroyed?

5. Is Peace and Safety about to be Signed?

What Stands in the Way of all these is The RAPTURE of the Church!

According to My Brother in the Lord, this Could be a RAPTEMBER!

We are Definitely the Generation of the RAPTURE..

President Trump is Specifically Appointed from Above to Fulfill Endtime Prophecy..

Folks! Get Ready! Live Ready! Stay Ready!

The Trump of God Could Blast at anytime...

Repent From your Sins! Surrender to JESUS Christ..
wink

1 Like

Re: Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation by ledaman: 6:09am On Sep 12, 2020
Kriss216:
God bless America
God bless Israel
God bless Edo
God bless Trump
God bless Obaseki

Shame on Ambode!
Don't worry I hope
after September 19 you will type this boldly again.
Re: Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation by AngelicBeing: 6:09am On Sep 12, 2020
Righteousness89:

So that you will not Mislead others I will Reply you!

May you not be Caught Unawares!!!!
I Admonish as a Brother to Discard all these things you put out here! They are Highly Irrelevant !

Listen to me! There is Nothing more that has to Happen for the Trumpet to Blast!

I Admonish to set yourself in Order.. The Rapture of the Church is Here..
I Repeat! The Rapture of the Saints is Here!

There is no More Time!!

Don't be a Foolish Virgin!

Use your Tongue to Count your Teeth and be wise!
Gbam

1 Like

Re: Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation by Nobody: 6:18am On Sep 12, 2020
Kriss216:
God bless America
God bless Israel
God bless Edo
God bless Trump
God bless Obaseki

Shame on Ambode!
LOL , wetin you drink?
Re: Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation by Joedoyle(m): 6:29am On Sep 12, 2020
capitalzero:

You forget to add iron dome
Thanks. that's included.
Re: Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation by Deborah98(f): 6:30am On Sep 12, 2020
We need this type of peace here in Nigeria,soon everything will fall in place.
Re: Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation by naijapips04: 6:50am On Sep 12, 2020
solmusdesigns:

Nigerian Christians sef

Shut ya trap. If it was that easy why didn't obumer do it?

1 Like

Re: Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:57am On Sep 12, 2020
jayjaycee0:

As in, you can tell he watches too much CNN. Trump against dementia Joe, is a safe sail to victory for Trump
In your dreams.

Trump will not get re-elected cheesy
Re: Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:59am On Sep 12, 2020
salford1:

Don't you know they would be voting in the elections?
Israelis and Citizens of Bahrain would also be voting cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:04am On Sep 12, 2020
Macsjebs:

I really don't know who sold CNN out, a station that is meant to be apolitical, will intentionally send journalists to ask Trump silly questions and make a drama of it
Is it only CNN.

What is wrong with all of you and your stupid unfounded hate for CNN is it CNN that tells Trump to lie and flip flop so the American press cannot ask the president for accountability because if they do they are fake news
Re: Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation by Bobbosa: 7:05am On Sep 12, 2020
solmusdesigns:

Nigerian Christians sef

If what you are saying is correct then why have all the former US presidents failed in achieving this peace deals?
Re: Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:06am On Sep 12, 2020
Slic1:
Trump has achieved all his campaign promises.
He surely deserve the peace prize. With what is happening now in the middle east he is a winner.

CNN is now a joke. Everything they do now musk have Trump ink. Never saying anything positive about President Trump.
Trump has nothing positive to show.
He is yet to build the border wall and the economy nor the auto mobile industry he promised michiganders.
He is yet to even fulfull half of his campaign promises.
He won't win the peace prize because by next year when he us out of office he would be on trial.
Re: Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation by kayjay69(m): 7:09am On Sep 12, 2020
Given all that you read, if that is the best response you could muster, then I infer you must have been a below average student whilst in school.

If you cannot think for yourself and rely on what you consume in everyday media choosing to see the world as black vs white, christian vs muslim, north vs south, east vs west then you are a problem unto yourself my brother.

Kenplay:

You sound pained and angry about this news.
Are you a muslim?

1 Like

Re: Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation by kayjay69(m): 7:09am On Sep 12, 2020
This is true.
olumide4christ:

The Bible has already predicted that even when world leaders including the Anti-Christ say they are brokering peace, then will destruction come suddenly!
There will not be peace in the world...the only way to true peace now is a relationship with Jesus Christ and being part of His heavenly kingdom after death or the rapture (whichever comes first).

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Robert Mugabe Agrees To Step Down, Negotiates For Grace To Leave Zimbabwe / Leave The US If You Are Not Happy - Trump To Congresswomen Of Foreign Descent / Gabon Residents Hail Soldiers, Celebrate Military Takeover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.