Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,532 members, 7,958,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:06 PM

Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation (44608 Views)

Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals / Czech Republic Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of The State Of Israel / Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation by decrownprince(m): 9:56pm On Sep 11, 2020
Righteousness89:
Interesting times upon us!

Every thing is Falling in Place..

According to My Brother in the Lord, this Could be a RAPTEMBER!

We are Definitely the Generation of the RAPTURE..

President Trump is Specifically Appointed from Above to Fulfill Endtime Prophecy..

Folks! Get Ready! Live Ready! Stay Ready!

The Trump of God Could Blast at anytime...

Repent From your Sins! Surrender to JESUS Christ..
Here we go again. The only man that know when rapture will take place.
Re: Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation by emecheboy2(m): 9:57pm On Sep 11, 2020
God � bless you.
DissTroy:
Trump just coordinated a peace deal between Israel and Bahrain. That's two peace deals with Middle East countries in a month.

Obama was paying Iran billions of dollars while it was wielding nuclear warheads, and arming militia groups in the Middle East to overthrow governments. He tore down the Middle East.

Trump sues for peace, Obama invaded and destroyed countries while arming terrorists. The difference is as clear as Trump's meteoric presidential race compared to race-befuddled Kamala Harris' presidential bid.

All the predictions of war in the Middle East and with North Korea have been reduced to the equivalent of Hillary Clinton's presidential term - zero. Now that's a high point towering over these leftist never-do-wells like the obelisk around the White House.
Re: Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation by FOXDOSSIER: 9:59pm On Sep 11, 2020
God bless Trump

God bless America
Re: Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation by crackhaus: 9:59pm On Sep 11, 2020
These peace deals are not the kind of information some media organizations like to include in their news cycles. cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 11, 2020
Righteousness89:

That's it Brother!

Right before our Eyes, Everything is Falling in Place ...

With way things are going ,The Covenant with Many will Easily sail through..

The Rapture of Church could Happen any Moment !

I weep so much for Africa countries in the sense that they are ever willing to import and accept anything from abroad, just as they recently imported vaccine from Russia .

The time is really short and painfully, many don't know . They feel is just a normal thing that's going on around them. We may not have up to 30 years to live on earth again . Every second counts , it's an opportunity to reachout to the lost. Once again, thanks so much. I look forward when the Master will thank you by Himself

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation by blowjohn(m): 10:04pm On Sep 11, 2020
Rapmoney:

You should have known Obama to be a terrorist.

Obama na scam na.
Only thing wey e sabi na to raise e neck dey feed reporters with sweet talk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation by DissTroy(m): 10:08pm On Sep 11, 2020
crackhaus:
These peace deals are not the kind of information some media organizations like to include in their news cycles. cheesy
CNN is completely ignoring it but promoting the rubbish from Michael Cohen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 11, 2020
prekumohtim:

I weep so much for Africa countries in the sense that they are ever willing to import and accept anything from abroad, just as they recently imported vaccine from Russia .

The time is really short and painfully, many don't know . They feel is just a normal thing that's going on around them. We may not have up to 30 years to live on earth again . Every second counts , it's an opportunity to reachout to the lost. Once again, thanks so much. I look forward when the Master will thank you by Himself

Weep for brainwashed self first. Your Christianity came from the White man . We choose to accept technology from them as well, no difference .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation by planetx: 10:10pm On Sep 11, 2020
Those guys in Israel are not the biblical Jews but are mainly Russian Askernazis Jewish converts. Jew - (ish) means to be like a Jew but not really the original Hebrew Isrealites.

The scriptures prove that the peace process they are pushing in the middle east has nothing to do with biblical prophecies, because the true biblical Hebrew Isrealites have not been returned to their land and are still in exile through the Trans Atlantic slave trade.

Jeremiah 14:2
Judah mourneth, and the gates thereof languish, and they are BLACK on to the ground, and the cry of Jerusalem is gone up.

Revelations 2:9
I know thy works, and tribulations, and poverty, (but thought art rich) And I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Those Isreali "Jews" are not in mourning, tribulations and poverty, actually they are the richest and their gate (protection ) is not languishing because they are the most protected people on earth. The world have been lied to but the time of Revelations is at hand.

2 Likes

Re: Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation by HonourableUche(m): 10:16pm On Sep 11, 2020
Waow this is great. Well done Trump
Re: Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation by Joedoyle(m): 10:17pm On Sep 11, 2020
solmusdesigns:

Typical Nigerian Christian qouting Bible of over 2000 years again.. when will you guys understand that Isreal is long gone?

Check Isreals GDP
Military might
Active service men
Nuclear warhead
Battle atilery
Military rank.

And come back to delete this nonsense you typed infact US still funds Isrealis directly or indirectly.

Isrealis Military even ranks bellow common Iran
sorry Bro, even if am a Christian, I am more in details of what I learn.
Israel is stronger than America in terms of defence. There is no country in this world that can match their defence technology. I didn't say population!
You can only use population to beat Israel but they got the technology to fight any country. Go check on their technology but first, answer this few questions. Which country first used drones for war? Which country has the most highly technologically equipped tank? Which Country provides the best satellite to strain in enemy zone?

2 Likes

Re: Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation by Joedoyle(m): 10:22pm On Sep 11, 2020
ethicallyright:

Without America, Iran would run Israel down in a month. America would annihilate Israel in a day. Hitler killed more than 6 million Jews. Don't be brainwashed.
Ehhyah! is that what you can say? Hmmm. So sad, you've not read about the war Israel have fight for the past 5 decades. All middle-east nation can't bring down Israel. Hitler did his own but that didn't stop Israel from becoming a powerhouse. Go use Google or Bing to help your view on Israel.

1 Like

Re: Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation by Intrepid01(m): 10:23pm On Sep 11, 2020
I’m still trying to figure out the politics Bahrain is playing...cos this is huge, for them to ditch their fellow Arab nations and openly proclaim support for Israel. Chaii you see, international politics is crazy, how can a country be friends with US and an enemy to Saudi Arabia? Is it not US that is cheering Saudi Arabia on to fight you a perceived enemy?

1 Like

Re: Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation by Cyberterror: 10:26pm On Sep 11, 2020
Joedoyle:
That Israel small population is capable of going toe-toe with the US in a war. Don't you forget, Israel has the best military technology and has all latest. infact, their drones can't be compared to any other country's own.
Israel is just small in land but big in all.
Let Iran and Israel fight each other, no interference, no assistance from USA or any other ally, Iran go pursue Israel enter River Jordan.

2 Likes

Re: Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 11, 2020
DissTroy:

I really don't know who sold CNN out, a station that is meant to be apolitical, will intentionally send journalists to ask Trump silly questions and make a drama of it

3 Likes

Re: Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 11, 2020
Intrepid01:
I’m still trying to figure out the politics Bahrain is playing...cos this is huge, for them to ditch their fellow Arab nations and openly proclaim support for Israel. Chaii you see, international politics is crazy, how can a country be friends with US and an enemy to Saudi Arabia? Is it not US that is cheering Saudi Arabia on to fight you a perceived enemy?

It's crazy. Many Africans think it's a religious war. I see America betraying Saudi within the next 20 years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation by Adakintroy: 10:31pm On Sep 11, 2020
Righteousness89:
Interesting times upon us!

Every thing is Falling in Place..

Let's look at these Major Happenings

1. Is the 'B' System Ready to Go?
( Ai , Lucferise Chip, Contact Tracing,etc)
Answer: YES

2. Is the Temple and Red Heifer Ready to Go?

3.Is the Ezekil 38 Alliance Ready to Go?
Answer: Yes

4.Is America (The Mystery Babylon) about to be Destroyed?

5. Is Peace and Safety about to be Signed?

What Stands in the Way of all these is The RAPTURE of the Church!

According to My Brother in the Lord, this Could be a RAPTEMBER!

We are Definitely the Generation of the RAPTURE..

President Trump is Specifically Appointed from Above to Fulfill Endtime Prophecy..

Folks! Get Ready! Live Ready! Stay Ready!

The Trump of God Could Blast at anytime...

Repent From your Sins! Surrender to JESUS Christ..

No man knows not even the angels.

Love one another leave in peace with all men. Christ then is come.

1 Like

Re: Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation by Slic1: 10:32pm On Sep 11, 2020
Trump has achieved all his campaign promises.
He surely deserve the peace prize. With what is happening now in the middle east he is a winner.

1 Like

Re: Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation by Joedoyle(m): 10:34pm On Sep 11, 2020
Cyberterror:
Let Iran and Israel fight each other, no interference, no assistance from USA or any other ally, Iran go pursue Israel enter River Jordan.
that's your guess. have you read about Israel military before?
I guess no. the last time Israel fought Gaza, how many missile dropped on their soil from Gaza? well, in case you don't know, Israel was the first country to develop and use THE ARROW. a technology capable of intercepting enemy's missiles. that was done about 2-3 decades ago.
that's even small. Israel is considered the developed country still facing war.

3 Likes

Re: Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation by Slic1: 10:36pm On Sep 11, 2020
Trump has achieved all his campaign promises.
He surely deserve the peace prize. With what is happening now in the middle east he is a winner.

Macsjebs:

I really don't know who sold CNN out, a station that is meant to be apolitical, will intentionally send journalists to ask Trump silly questions and make a drama of it

CNN is now a joke. Everything they do now musk have Trump ink. Never saying anything positive about President Trump.

4 Likes

Re: Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation by Intrepid01(m): 10:36pm On Sep 11, 2020
ethicallyright:

It's crazy. Many Africans think it's a religious war. I see America betraying Saudi within the next 20 years.

I agree with you, 20 years is even too far, crude oil is the cord tying their friendship together and day by day crude oil is becoming useless and so is Saudi Arabia to US. Once it becomes obvious that Saudi is useless, US will discard them like a piece of shit.

More so, it is obvious that US is building more allies in the Middle East and moving away from the days one sole ally with Saudi Arabia. Sometimes I wonder why these countries, I mean slave countries can’t see the handwriting.
Re: Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation by Taiwojon(m): 10:39pm On Sep 11, 2020
yesssss!!!!

Trump's the trumpet

God bless lsrael

God bless Jerusalem

God bless USA

God bless Trump

God bless Christian

God bless all born again person

God bless Nigeria

God bless you reading this
God bless me.

Jesus is the only way to the father
repent and believe the gospel

2 Likes

Re: Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation by Joedoyle(m): 10:40pm On Sep 11, 2020
Cyberterror:
Iran can't defeat Israel! not in air, neither in sea nor on land! check the world ranking which population give a bigger advantage but Israel's technology is top-notch.
Re: Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 11, 2020
kayjay69:
We have seen these things before and only God knows the horse trading that went on behind the scenes for these to happen.

Ofcourse the final outcome is to build a wall of hostility around Iran, thereby isolating it. But it will only push Iran into the waiting arms of China and Russia so nothing really spoil. Sanctions are ineffective if iran has partners to trade with and if they continue to look inward. Infact, history has suggested that countries that look inward often are the ones that come out better eventually.

The US knows going to war with Iran will be futile so this is their best bet. The real problems with the middle east will continue to be there, regardless of window dressing headlines (meant for reelectioning) such as these. This world has never been a peaceful place, I doubt if this world will ever be a peaceful place.
lol. Have you ever spoken to people who are actually living in Iran? I have. Just shhhhh don't let people read your ignorance
Re: Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation by UnimkeAk(m): 10:48pm On Sep 11, 2020
Originality007:
Good news grin

Dermmy how market?

Dermmys for Nigeria
Re: Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 11, 2020
Intrepid01:

I agree with you, 20 years is even too far, crude oil is the cord tying their friendship together and day by day crude oil is becoming useless and so is Saudi Arabia to US. Once it becomes obvious that Saudi is useless, US will discard them like a piece of shit.

More so, it is obvious that US is building more allies in the Middle East and moving away from the days one sole ally with Saudi Arabia. Sometimes I wonder why these countries, I mean slave countries can’t see the handwriting.

Yes, that's why they are moving away from oil.
I think the US has a secret hatred against Saudi and makes other nations pay for their crimes. They invaded Afghanistan after 9/11 when most of the bombers , including the masterminds were Saudis. Investigations revealed that some Saudi billionaires made donations to terrorist rings.

Invasion of Saudi Arabia can happen and may be initiated by any right wing president after Trump , of course, when crude oil becomes obsolete. Imagine America letting the death of that Journalist slide without sanctions.

That's why Islam leaders do not condemn terrorism from the inside. To them, ideological resistance is the only way to be relevant against the West in International politics. Carrying out the piled up revenge on Saudi Arabia would make terrorism worse because Saudi is a holy Land.

It's a 50 50 .
Re: Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation by Saig: 10:56pm On Sep 11, 2020
Kriss216:
God bless America God bless Israel God bless Edo God bless Trump God bless Obaseki

Shame on Ambode!
Wetin Ambode do you
Re: Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation by crackhaus: 11:01pm On Sep 11, 2020
DissTroy:

Lol, as expected.
Re: Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation by DissTroy(m): 11:02pm On Sep 11, 2020
Macsjebs:

In the last 3 years, CNN has sacked or made reporters who refuse to malign Trump or attack Republicans needlessly resign. One was a black woman whose resignation and reason for was made public in 2018. She told CNN to go to hell. It's why it irks me when people reference CNN and New York Times as evidence during political debates. Even those on the Left knows CNN hates Trump so they'd be biased.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) / Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! / Margaret Thatcher Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.