Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,468 members, 7,958,427 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:09 PM

Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation (44604 Views)

Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals / Czech Republic Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of The State Of Israel / Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation by macjireh: 7:10am On Sep 12, 2020
Righteousness89:

So that you will not Mislead others I will Reply you!

May you not be Caught Unawares!!!!
I Admonish as a Brother to Discard all these things you put out here! They are Highly Irrelevant !

Listen to me! There is Nothing more that has to Happen for the Trumpet to Blast!

I Admonish to set yourself in Order.. The Rapture of the Church is Here..
I Repeat! The Rapture of the Saints is Here!

There is no More Time!!

Don't be a Foolish Virgin!

Use your Tongue to Count your Teeth and be wise!

By the Grace of God,,I prepare for rapture everyday by repenting daily...none is perfect,,we keep walking towards perfection and The fear of God

Matthew 24:14
And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Saudi arabia, china, india and many other nations have not heard d gospel...we have a lot of work to do my brother... God will help us..Amen
Re: Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation by kayjay69(m): 7:10am On Sep 12, 2020
By pointing out my ignorance, you have put your own stupidity on full display for the world to see.
Nuel4:
lol. Have you ever spoken to people who are actually living in Iran? I have. Just shhhhh don't let people read your ignorance
Re: Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation by Salvofthesouth(m): 7:26am On Sep 12, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

Isreal were slaves in Egypt.

Palestine accommodated them .. And they started killing and expel them

there's a difference between"Israel" and "Israelites", do you understand? Israelites were slaves in Egypt, Israel was the destination, the home.
Re: Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 12, 2020
kayjay69:
Given all that you read, if that is the best response you could muster, then I infer you must have been a below average student whilst in school.

If you cannot think for yourself and rely on what you consume in everyday media choosing to see the world as black vs white, christian vs muslim, north vs south, east vs west then you are a problem unto yourself my brother.

Stop pretending to be smart by writing long emotional epistle to wash away the hatred in your heart for Trump and christain.

1 Like

Re: Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation by Minjim: 7:36am On Sep 12, 2020
I'm liking Trump for these.
Re: Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation by michoim(m): 7:41am On Sep 12, 2020
So, Trump really deserves the Nobel peace prize
Re: Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation by Mccullum: 7:43am On Sep 12, 2020
Trump is deceiving himself by applying divisional diplomacy and he'll also get scattering results, if he can't solve the bone of contention between Israel and Palestine.

All these countries only supported Palestinian State freely and any time any, any day they can decided otherwise, that won't stop Palestinians on fighting for their lands and sovereignty,

It doesn't stop any problem in the middle East, Trump diplomacy only achieved recognition of Israeli State by some countries in the region.
Re: Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation by jayjaycee0: 7:47am On Sep 12, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

In your dreams.

Trump will not get re-elected cheesy

Hey boo.. how have you been. You went incommunicado all the while, hope all is well. Just asking for our boyfriends

[img]https://media./images/4ed6e027c2c97f161f3a588d68830801/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation by KenModi(m): 7:58am On Sep 12, 2020
Righteousness89:
Interesting times upon us!

Every thing is Falling in Place..

Let's look at these Major Happenings

1. Is the 'B' System Ready to Go?
( Ai , Lucferise Chip, Contact Tracing,etc)
Answer: YES

2. Is the Temple and Red Heifer Ready to Go?

3.Is the Ezekil 38 Alliance Ready to Go?
Answer: Yes

4.Is America (The Mystery Babylon) about to be Destroyed?

5. Is Peace and Safety about to be Signed?

What Stands in the Way of all these is The RAPTURE of the Church!

According to My Brother in the Lord, this Could be a RAPTEMBER!

We are Definitely the Generation of the RAPTURE..

President Trump is Specifically Appointed from Above to Fulfill Endtime Prophecy..

Folks! Get Ready! Live Ready! Stay Ready!

The Trump of God Could Blast at anytime...

Repent From your Sins! Surrender to JESUS Christ..

Relax man. We would be here this time next year. Nothing like rapture would happen, not now, not ever. Stop believing lies fed you by the white man.

2 Likes

Re: Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation by PenSniper: 8:00am On Sep 12, 2020
rentAcock:
Even if Iran or Hezbollah recognizes Israel as a soveign nation, it still won't help Trump get reelected.

Bored at home? You can win N5,000 right here on nairaland simply by answering trivia questions. Show starts tomorrow Sept 12th @ 9pm. See previous episodes here https://www.nairaland.com/5429655/naija-quiz-show-5-win#82439203

Come back here to eat your words when Trump trumps down Biden in november.
Trump js Gods' candidate and nobody can change that.
Re: Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation by KenModi(m): 8:02am On Sep 12, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
Bad news for Afonja muslims and miscreants they will gnash their teeth over this thread grin grin

amanikondo:
Some haters will not like this.

My president is doing well. grin grin

superior1:
DNC is not gonna like this.

Trump Nobel Prize for sure!

AMvanquish:
Okay. Trump succeeding where past presidents have failed for decades. Like him or not , this is a Big positive for his foreign affairs policy.

NwaNimo1:
Nobel peace prize loading..... grin

Thats all he cares about because Obama got one too. He has been obsessed with it since the first day of his presidency.

Oh! And his reelection bid too.
Re: Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:11am On Sep 12, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Hey boo.. how have you been. You went incommunicado all the while, hope all is well. Just asking for our boyfriends

[img]https://media./images/4ed6e027c2c97f161f3a588d68830801/tenor.gif[/img]
Fine.
I have just been focusing on other things.
All is well thank you.

1 Like

Re: Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:12am On Sep 12, 2020
PenSniper:

Come back here to eat your words when Trump trumps down Biden in november.
Trump js Gods' candidate and nobody can change that.
Stop bringing God into politics.
God is with the majority of the people and majority of the people don't want Trump.

Let Americans decide that not you.
Re: Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation by ORIAYO70(m): 8:15am On Sep 12, 2020
Kriss216:
God bless America
God bless Israel
God bless Edo
God bless Trump
God bless Obaseki

Shame on Ambode!

Be persistent on ur drug will make you more better...

What has Ambode come to do with d News

Mad People everywhere.
Re: Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation by kayjay69(m): 8:26am On Sep 12, 2020
As an african, sure I dislike Donald J Trump but his policies do not affect me directly because I am not one of his constituent. American intervensionism across the world has created and continues to create more problems than it can solve. These are facts, go figure if you care to learn.

As for being a christian, yes I am but unlike you I am not a blind one masquerading as a bigot. Christianity is more than a religion, it is a way of life however religion has done more harm than good to humanity since its inception. Men such as your daddy Trump will say anything and do anything if it keeps them in power for longer.

So my dear brother if being a christian is supporting a racist, lying, serial philanderer such as Trump, then I would rather be something or someone else. And if you still do not understand the message I am passing across but think I am this or that, then I humbly rest my case.
Kenplay:

Stop pretending to be smart by writing long emotional epistle to wash away the hatred in your heart for Trump and christain.

1 Like

Re: Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation by Righteousness89(m): 8:27am On Sep 12, 2020
macjireh:

By the Grace of God,,I prepare for rapture everyday by repenting daily...none is perfect,,we keep walking towards perfection and The fear of God

Matthew 24:14
And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Saudi arabia, china, india and many other nations have not heard d gospel...we have a lot of work to do my brother... God will help us..Amen

This is What Devil has used to DECIEVE many of you ..

Stop Decieving yourself !
The Gospel has Gone Everywhere!!
There is no Country on Earth Today that does not have a The Gospel of JESUS..
I am Solely into the Work of the Gospel!
I also Travel!
Don't be a Foolish Virgin..
Re: Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation by josh123(m): 8:28am On Sep 12, 2020
planetx:
Those guys in Israel are not the biblical Jews but are mainly Russian Askernazis Jewish converts. Jew - (ish) means to be like a Jew but not really the original Hebrew Isrealites.

The scriptures prove that the peace process they are pushing in the middle east has nothing to do with biblical prophecies, because the true biblical Hebrew Isrealites have not been returned to their land and are still in exile through the Trans Atlantic slave trade.

Jeremiah 14:2
Judah mourneth, and the gates thereof languish, and they are BLACK on to the ground, and the cry of Jerusalem is gone up.

Revelations 2:9
I know thy works, and tribulations, and poverty, (but thought art rich) And I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Those Isreali "Jews" are not in mourning, tribulations and poverty, actually they are the richest and their gate (protection ) is not languishing because they are the most protected people on earth. The world have been lied to but the time of Revelations is at hand.
if they are not real jews who then are the jews

1 Like

Re: Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 12, 2020
kayjay69:
As an african, sure I dislike Donald J Trump but his policies do not affect me directly because I am not one of his constituent. American intervensionism across the world has created and continues to create more problems than it can solve. These are facts, go figure if you care to learn.

As for being a christian, yes I am but unlike you I am not a blind one masquerading as a bigot. Christianity is more than a religion, it is a way of life however religion has done more harm than good to humanity since its inception. Men such as your daddy Trump will say anything and do anything if it keeps them in power for longer.

So my dear brother if being a christian is supporting a racist, lying, serial philanderer such as Trump, then I would rather be something or someone else. And if you still do not understand the message I am passing across but think I am this or that, then I humbly rest my case.
Story for the gods, after you were trashed by your first comment which made your brain to reset, you now started writing long emotional epistle everywhere.
Get the hell out of my mention
Re: Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation by igboamakaaa: 8:32am On Sep 12, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

Isreal were slaves in Egypt.

Palestine accommodated them .. And they started killing and expel them
They've started using that 'accomodate' word again. Bro, Isreal fought for what they had and earned it. When you go about flexing muscle unnecessarily against underdogs in a bid to destroy them, its always good to watch your back because you might just be in for a surprise.

Israel pleaded for a peaceful way to cohabit in the desert region by sending emissaries to their Kings but what did they do in return? They waged war against Israel. Almost all the races in that region waged war against Israel but they didn't know that Yaweh has their back. Even as small as israel's fighting force were in population, they utterly destroyed all of them one after the other.

So, in response to your question; go and read all historical books that talk about the Lord's wars (The holy bible, Torah, Vatican archives, and other ancient manuscripts) you'd always see that till today, israel doesn't wage war against a nation which hasn't provoked it. As long as Elohim is on their side, theyd always decimate their attackers totally and occupy the territory.

2 Likes

Re: Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation by Righteousness89(m): 8:32am On Sep 12, 2020
[s]
kayjay69:

[/s]

If at all you are a GENUIE Christian! That will be the Main Reason to Pray for President Trump..

The Gospel of JESUS Christ has not had it this good in a very long time..

His Presidency has Advanced the Gospel like never before in a Long time..

HE has openly supported Christian Morals and Principles!
What else are you Looking for as a Christian?

Is it those that are publicly against the Gospel you Love?

Check your Salvation! Its on a Sinking sand!

Stop Decieving yourself in Name of Christian..!
Re: Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation by Dikebuka: 8:40am On Sep 12, 2020
igboamakaaa:

They've started using that 'accomodate' word again. Bro, Isreal fought for what they had and earned it. When you go about flexing muscle unnecessarily against underdogs in a bid to destroy them, its always good to watch your back because you might just be in for a surprise.

Israel pleaded for a peaceful way to cohabit in the desert region by sending emissaries to their Kings but what did they do in return? They waged war against Israel. Almost all the races in that region waged war against Israel but they didn't know that Yaweh has their back. Even as small as israel's fighting force were in population, they utterly destroyed all of them one after the other.

So, in response to your question; go and read all historical books that talk about the Lord's wars (The holy bible, Torah, Vatican archives, and other ancient manuscripts) you'd always see that till today, israel doesn't wage war against a nation which hasn't provoked it. As long as Elohim is on their side, theyd always decimate their attackers totally and occupy the territory.

You den mind them.

Some don't even know that Israel would have taken over many countries in that region in their 6-day war if not for UN intervention. Even Egypt l, a superpower then was not spared in the onslaught.

1 Like

Re: Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation by igboamakaaa: 8:41am On Sep 12, 2020
josh123:
if they are not real jews who then are the jews

Jews have and will always be people of brown skin. Do you think the Egyptians were white? How do you then think the original Hebrews were able to blend in the Egyptian society undetected. At several places in the Bible and Torah you'd hear Solomon, isaiah, Jeremiah e.t.c describing their skin as that of bronze. (Bronze is brownish).

What about the Biblical leprosy? Can a white man turn White when afflicted with leprosy? Isnt it only a Brown skinned person that may be easily detected as being afflicted by leprosy by being white skinned.

The truth would soon be revealed and the world shall marvel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptUQshLugVI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzVqX01lUA0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRyGZMEqN-k

2 Likes

Re: Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation by sonyad: 8:50am On Sep 12, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
Bad news for Afonja muslims and miscreants they will gnash their teeth over this thread grin grin

Pls just grow up, ain't u ashamed of urself?? Israel, Bahrain and US is somehow linked to Afonja Muslim in ur brain.

Stop the tribalism please I beg u
Re: Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation by kayjay69(m): 8:54am On Sep 12, 2020
So going by your logic, Donald Trump's presidency is advancing christian morals and values. And if I do not support this person, that makes me less of a christian than you my holiest brother. It makes me a muslim, an anti-christ, a pagan, an islamic militant or a backsliden fellow?
This is one of the main problems we have in christendom today and it is why I rarely care to comment on such matters.

In addition, you ought to check yourself brother. Repeating the same thing over and over on Nairaland using italics, in the name of evangelism, does not make you holier than the pope. Remember that judgement is reserved for God not man. Religion is a personal matter, we shall all answer to God on the judgement day.

You are not an authority on christian related affairs (maybe you are on nairaland, I wish you well). And I will advise that you do not assume the responsibility of God in being Judge, Jury and Executioner, the bible is very clear on this.
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]

If at all you are a GENUIE Christian! That will be the Main Reason to Pray for President Trump..

The Gospel of JESUS Christ has not had it this good in a very long time..

His Presidency has Advanced the Gospel like never before in a Long time..

HE has openly supported Christian Morals and Principles!
What else are you Looking for as a Christian?

Is it those that are publicly against the Gospel you Love?

Check your Salvation! Its on a Sinking sand!

Stop Decieving yourself in Name of Christian..!

1 Like

Re: Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation by kayjay69(m): 9:04am On Sep 12, 2020
God bless you my brother.
olumide4christ:

The Bible has already predicted that even when world leaders including the Anti-Christ say they are brokering peace, then will destruction come suddenly!
There will not be peace in the world...the only way to true peace now is a relationship with Jesus Christ and being part of His heavenly kingdom after death or the rapture (whichever comes first).

1 Like

Re: Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation by Kay25(m): 9:27am On Sep 12, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:
Isreal grabs Palestine lands..

Thief

Trump is always Israel asshole..

Its even all US president
cry till tomorrow Israel is always on the lead
Re: Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 12, 2020
Originality007:
Good news grin

Dermmy how market?
They we still vote him out for sure ....don't be too relax

1 Like

Re: Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation by prolove22(m): 10:34am On Sep 12, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:
Isreal grabs Palestine lands..

Thief

Trump is always Israel asshole..

Its even all US president

Re: Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:35am On Sep 12, 2020
Kay25:
cry till tomorrow Israel is always on the lead
well.. Israelites ain't Christians
Re: Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation by Kay25(m): 11:36am On Sep 12, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

well.. Israelites ain't Christians
but God's covenant still holds for them
Re: Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation by uncleinans(m): 11:44am On Sep 12, 2020
kayjay69:

A racist calling someone else racist.
Re: Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation by olumide4christ: 11:51am On Sep 12, 2020
kayjay69:
God bless you my brother.

Amen sir!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jan. 6 Rioter Who Put His Feet On Desk In Pelosi's Office Sentenced To 4.5 Yrs / Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) / Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.