Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,846 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Your Mummy Dey Show Her Pants For Street- Small Girl Disgrace a Boy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Mummy Dey Show Her Pants For Street- Small Girl Disgrace a Boy (2039 Views)

Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day / Yes, I'm Proudly A Small Girl With A Big God. / 'Small Girl With A Big God' - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Mummy Dey Show Her Pants For Street- Small Girl Disgrace a Boy by Newsnaira1: 9:22pm On Sep 11, 2020
Your Mummy Dey Show her Pants for Street- small Girl and a boy exchange words during a dispute (video)

A terrible disputation broke out between a little girl and a small boy which resulted to exchange of abusive words between the girl and the boy who happens to be living in the same street.

According to the video footage, the little giri abuse words was so vulgar that people were wondering what can of girl she is?

The girl too get Mouth ooh

Click Link below to watch video;
[url]https://legitpost.com.ng/2020/09/11/your-mummy-dey-show-her-pants-for-street-small-girl-and-a-boy-exchange-words-during-a-dispute-video/ [/url]

Re: Your Mummy Dey Show Her Pants For Street- Small Girl Disgrace a Boy by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:09pm On Sep 11, 2020
How she take know? Hope Sanwo olu won't invite them to Alausa

Re: Your Mummy Dey Show Her Pants For Street- Small Girl Disgrace a Boy by fati2001(m): 10:34pm On Sep 11, 2020
nothing ear no go hear!

Re: Your Mummy Dey Show Her Pants For Street- Small Girl Disgrace a Boy by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 11, 2020
its just starting. trolling these slay mamas kids would be easy like mad.
Re: Your Mummy Dey Show Her Pants For Street- Small Girl Disgrace a Boy by WoundedLamb: 12:07am On Sep 12, 2020
This is what we're encouraging each time we come online to trash-talk women. Someone above is already celebrating the sad words.
Re: Your Mummy Dey Show Her Pants For Street- Small Girl Disgrace a Boy by Nobody: 4:08am On Sep 12, 2020
I'm not surprise at all!
Re: Your Mummy Dey Show Her Pants For Street- Small Girl Disgrace a Boy by Nobody: 4:15am On Sep 12, 2020
Hope SANWO OLU the Governor of Lagos State, will also invite this one to a Dinner..?
Anyway, I don't think so, else he will be the symbolism of the Association of Past Criminals.

.... By the way, It's not the CHILD'S FAULT, rather it's the fault of the society/environment in which the child is being bred.
There are KIDS of same age group in different localities of the same STATE who would never dare say such.
Where u raise ur kids matter a lot. And those who raise the kids matter most.
We are the products of our ENVIRONMENT.

Back then I remember, how my MOM delivered many of us and neighbors kids through Flogging. She believed she could deliver any child of evil spirits through flogging and it worked.
But today, we use PHONES to record such and laugh....forgetting that the rot lives with us.

MEMORY VERSE:
......In Vain we build the Nation, if we don't first build and do something about the man who does the building.
Re: Your Mummy Dey Show Her Pants For Street- Small Girl Disgrace a Boy by Freestainworld(m): 4:37am On Sep 12, 2020
may the spirit of face me I face you never be our portion.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How many rounds? (Men only) / Bbnaija Nengi Allegedly Living With Ozo As Confirmed By This Video / Female SHS Student Gives Boy Hot Grind Till He Was β€œon” (watch Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.