Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Bbnaija Nengi Allegedly Living With Ozo As Confirmed By This Video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bbnaija Nengi Allegedly Living With Ozo As Confirmed By This Video (2039 Views)

Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years / Bbnaija: Nengi Puts The Outer Lips Of Her Female Organ On Full Display (PHOTO) / BBNAIJA: Nengi Show Off Her Ass As She Rock Sexy Swimwear In The House. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija Nengi Allegedly Living With Ozo As Confirmed By This Video by kings2al1: 11:03pm On Jan 06, 2021

Big Brother Naija reality star Nengi Rebecca Hampson has got people talking on instagram after she was spotted in an apartment . According to Ozone Shippers, the apartment look like Ozo's apartment . Her post got the ozone shippers celebrating over what they saw.

In her video caption, she wrote that she felt like she is letting out too much secrets. So she was seen explaining certain things to her fans about a product that she is influencing.

Watch video and see their fans reactions here: https://celebrity-profile.com/bbnaija-nengi-allegedly-living-with-ozo-as-confirmed-by-this-video/

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Nengi Allegedly Living With Ozo As Confirmed By This Video by meobizy(f): 12:12am On Jan 07, 2021
Nengi has aged four years in four months? I find it hard to believe. There's nothing wrong if she lives with the guy. He seems the type to camp females of choice in his place. He lives alone, don't forget that.
Re: Bbnaija Nengi Allegedly Living With Ozo As Confirmed By This Video by 44Bulldog(m): 12:20am On Jan 07, 2021
How's this a news

Can someone just tell me? undecided

Her kpekus, her problem cool

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Nengi Allegedly Living With Ozo As Confirmed By This Video by femi4: 6:04am On Jan 07, 2021
meobizy:
Nengi has aged four years in four months? I find it hard to believe. There's nothing wrong if she lives with the guy. He seems the type to camp females of choice in his place. He lives alone, don't forget that.
see finish...it's not healthy
Re: Bbnaija Nengi Allegedly Living With Ozo As Confirmed By This Video by meobizy(f): 6:09am On Jan 07, 2021
femi4:
see finish...it's not healthy
She mentioned it a lot during the show that she'll stay with him for a while. Most of her pictures on social media are from hotel stays so I'm guessing she has no personal abode apart from her aunt's.
Re: Bbnaija Nengi Allegedly Living With Ozo As Confirmed By This Video by femi4: 6:11am On Jan 07, 2021
meobizy:

She mentioned it a lot during the show that she'll stay with him for a while. Most of her pictures on social media are from hotel stays so I'm guessing she has no personal abode apart from her aunt's.
She should get one. Except all those gifts from her fans are audio. She's more than capable now

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, What Is The Best And Worst Lines A Man Has Wooed You With? / If Your Girlfriend Does These 15 Things...she's Madly In Love With You. / Erectile Dysfunction Problems Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.