Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,930 members, 7,821,263 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Are You Sure Your Child/children Are Yours? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Sure Your Child/children Are Yours? (475 Views)

Don't Want To Have Child/children? / Who Is A Narcissist And How Are You Sure You Are Not Dating Or About To Date One / It Is A Waste Of Time To Divorce A Wife With A Child/children In Igbo Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Sure Your Child/children Are Yours? by Mathiasa(m): 9:30pm On Sep 11, 2020
Pls don't mind my grammar/ punctuation.
I meet this girl in a bar as she works as a waiter, saw her and liked her and I stylishly started giving her tips as I became a regular at the said bar because of her. She noticed that I liked her and she started giving me green lights. One day she told me she was new at the job and that she’s not comfortable with the job and asked if I can help her find one. As the manager of the company I worked, I fixed her up and we started dating.
We dated for close to a year, one day, she called me and said she’s no longer interested in the relationship. I begged her and she refused but I persisted cos she kept giving me green light and always angry seeing me with any lady.
One day, during the lockdown, I said let me try my lock and I called her to come over, immediately she agreed and rushed down to my house. I was surprised but yet didn’t suspect a thing.
Four weeks letter, she came to my house and told me she was pregnant and I asked her for who, she laughed and said who else? To say the truth after that day she came, we made love countless times and she’s the one always initiating it. I always use condom accept for the first day she came to my house during lockdown.
So I told her I was not ready for a child now. She cried heaven and Earth and said I must marry her. So I asked for a scan to know when she took in. The results came out 6 weeks which made me suspect as I have the record of the day we made love without condom, which was the day she started giving me sex after a long while (3 months). My calculations tells me it’s 3 weeks and 4 days not even up to 4 weeks. I told her and she started crying again. I told her we have to go for a DNA test.
Two days later, she came back and said she loves me and that’s why she wanted me to be the father of her child and that I was not responsible for her pregnancy.
I was shocked as I have made up my mind to have the child.
My people, please fear woman, I now believe the saying that most men are training another man’s child. Please be careful my people.

1 Like

Re: Are You Sure Your Child/children Are Yours? by ggirl4real: 9:41pm On Sep 11, 2020
OP, this table you're shaking has only one leg left. Please, don't break it completely.

Guys should try to abstain from premarital sex or extramarital affairs to save them all these stress from random girls seeking for who to pin down.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Sure Your Child/children Are Yours? by ReluctantAdult(m): 9:53pm On Sep 11, 2020
Stop breeding in this poverty-stricken, corrupt country! sad

2 Likes

Re: Are You Sure Your Child/children Are Yours? by AfroKnight: 10:24pm On Sep 11, 2020
cheesy

Your Yoruba name is “Oriyomi”.

You narrowly escaped.

Fear women.

1 Like

Re: Are You Sure Your Child/children Are Yours? by paulolee(m): 11:04pm On Sep 11, 2020
this table eeh...

1 Like

Re: Are You Sure Your Child/children Are Yours? by xband: 12:03am On Sep 12, 2020
one lady almost did that to me during my secondary school days.
It was so strange that this lady was allowing me to touch her at any part of her body without showing any sign of resistance. I was busy bragging to my friend about how she loves me.
At a point, I started making plans to have my first sex with her, buy friend kept warning and telling me how he always she her in street with one mature guy. I was thinking that friend of mine was jealous not knowing this lady wants to set me up.

After sometimes she stop coming to school for about 9 month. When she finally came, she returned with a baby on her hand.

My brothers and sister, if you see how shock I was at that moment. I started listening to that friend of mine.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Is The Boss At Home – Ghanaian Lady CEO / Closed closed / Is This Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.