Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (5193 Views)

Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) / Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 12, 2020
You're looking for Jesus
Cause he's the only one with all that attribute cool
Re: . by antidisestablis: 4:12pm On Sep 12, 2020
Zzor:
Please,i need a serious man to marry latest by December and these are the qualities I want in my man 1:He must be very religious,,2:He must be a virgin that has never been involved in any form of sexual act,,3:He must be between 30-40yrs of age but an elderly man is highly welcomed if he's a serious billionaire,,4:He must not be a first son (preferably last in the family) except he's a Heir to an empire ,,5:He must not be a medical doctor,,6:Short men(1yard people)should mind their business,,7:If you stay abroad please mind your business,i rejected studying there myself,,8:You must be a very clean person,,9:You must not be a smoker,you must not drink or do drugs,,10:You must be very rich,im rich already,so you must be richer than me e.g if I'm a billionaire,you must be a trillionaire.
You are just seeking for attention and truly if you are serious, then you are not ready for marriage.

1 Like

Re: . by hiterrun(m): 4:16pm On Sep 12, 2020
can you suck dick and ride dick?..do you have big nyansh like Victoria cakes?
Re: . by antidisestablis: 4:17pm On Sep 12, 2020
Albertone:
Let me be honest with you.

Looking at how money,money dominates your list,any potential suitor will assume you are only interested in his money and not love.

It is a good thing to want a rich man,but there are somethings money can't solve.Example,Temperamental issues,trust issues,cheating,unreligiousness,smoking and drinking alcohol,sex addict,violence!
These things can easily be hidden till you both marry.So emphasis on money can bring you a rich guy with unimaginable flaws.Because he will have this notion "Afterall,I will be spending on her so I can do whatever I want!"

Your best bet is marry an old divorced man or an old widower.Better still,marry those rich alhajis with 12 wives.
But it is best you marry a guy you will grow together with!

NB:I want to believe your post is strictly for cruise and fun cheesy cheesy
God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by condralbedez: 4:39pm On Sep 12, 2020
weldone bros....we know your type
Re: . by ezechi24(m): 4:54pm On Sep 12, 2020
So you where the one that wrote about your family girls not getting married even at the age of 37 ...now see yourself even Jesus does not have all those qualities as a human....stop deceiving yourself .
Re: . by ezechi24(m): 4:55pm On Sep 12, 2020
Zzor:
This is what I want,am I asking for too much.Im tired of being single and unmarried

And you will remain like that until you have sense.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 12, 2020
funny comments
Re: . by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 12, 2020
no husband materials on Nairaland,it is obvious,no one even meet this simple and good qualities yet they are quick to insult and call women names mtchew
Re: . by Egoat(m): 5:32pm On Sep 12, 2020
Zzor:
no husband materials on Nairaland,it is obvious,no one even meet this simple and good qualities yet they are quick to insult and call women names mtchew
If you have big behind, send me a PM let me introduce you to a nairalander. wink wink
Re: . by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 12, 2020
Egoat:

If you have big behind, send me a PM let me introduce you to a nairalander. wink wink
have you read the qualities I outlined,and hope he meets all the qualities,i can't overlook any of those qualities,never.
Re: . by Egoat(m): 5:38pm On Sep 12, 2020
Zzor:
have you read the qualities I outlined,and hope he meets all the qualities,i can't overlook any of those qualities,never.
Na wa for you o. You think say na joke I dey ni?
If you get big behind my sister, you should send a mail already. grin
True story tho.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 12, 2020
Egoat:
Na wa for you o. You think say na joke I dey ni? If you get big behind my sister, you should send a mail already. grin True story tho.
check your inbox
Re: . by Egoat(m): 5:41pm On Sep 12, 2020
Zzor:
check your inbox
Alright.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 12, 2020
Egoat:
Alright.
tongue
Egoat:
Alright.
Re: . by Egoat(m): 5:43pm On Sep 12, 2020
Zzor:
tongue
You don't know what you are missing dear Zzor. tongue tongue
Re: . by baralatie(m): 5:45pm On Sep 12, 2020
grin topic do disappear
Re: . by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 12, 2020
Egoat:
You don't know what you are missing dear Zzor. tongue tongue
Give me a clue
Re: . by Egoat(m): 5:47pm On Sep 12, 2020
Zzor:
Give me a clue

If you are smart to know. wink wink
Re: . by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 12, 2020
Egoat:
The second person the greatest of all time is following. wink If you are smart to know. wink wink
lol,he looks suspicious,i no get mind
Re: . by Egoat(m): 5:51pm On Sep 12, 2020
Zzor:
Ok.
Re: . by KidDarkness(m): 6:03pm On Sep 12, 2020
Zzor:
Just be careful. To many weirdos online

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 12, 2020
KidDarkness:
Just be careful. To many weirdos online
exactly
Re: . by AbakalikiBoy(m): 7:02pm On Sep 12, 2020
Naija guys sha. Wetin them suppose dey shoot shot them dey misyarn. Lmao. Okotos
Re: . by AkinwaleJJ(f): 11:57am On Sep 19, 2020
Zzor:
This is what I want,am I asking for too much.Im tired of being single and unmarried

Hmmmmmmmm....

Why didn't you come for the wedding?

At least you might be lucky, after all it's not everyone there that's a JW.

I am T-r-i-v-i-n-a
Re: . by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 20, 2020
AkinwaleJJ:
[size=8pt][/size]
Hmmmmmmmm....

Why didn't you come for the wedding?

At least you might be lucky, after all it's not everyone there that's a JW.

I am T-r-i-v-i-n-a
Ha!!! good morning ma,i hope you are both doing good,you decided to reveal yourself when he deactivated lol.My regards ma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by AkinwaleJJ(f): 10:44am On Sep 20, 2020
Zzor:
Ha!!! good morning ma,i hope you are both doing good,you decided to reveal yourself when he deactivated lol.My regards ma
He decided to quit due to two much attention from different Nairalanders, though we're not poor but we are not that rich. Then too many emails begging for jobs and financial assistance!
So i hope you're doing fine too, but you almost stole my man from me if not for his strong heart!
Re: . by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 20, 2020
AkinwaleJJ:

He decided to quit due to two much attention from different Nairalanders, though we're not poor but we are not that rich. Then too many emails begging for jobs and financial assistance!
So i hope you're doing fine too, but you almost stole my man from me if not for his strong heart!
lol,i wouldn't have done that type of thing to anyone,i was alerted earlier by tatime.lol
Re: . by AkinwaleJJ(f): 2:09pm On Sep 20, 2020
Zzor:
lol,i wouldn't have done that type of thing to anyone,i was alerted earlier by tatime.lol
Tatime is another trouble maker like Max, they both met on Nairaland and ever since then become bosom friends. Anyway he was the one hinting me with everything you and your (SD) were doing in my back on Nairaland and he gave me his password so many times i do log in as Tatime to read and also comment.
But it's like both of them finally decided to opt out, so this morning when i tried to log in with Tatime's account i just realized it's no more going so i joined Nairaland fully.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 20, 2020
AkinwaleJJ:

Tatime is another trouble maker like Max, they both met on Nairaland and ever since then become bosom friends. Anyway he was the one hinting me with everything you and your (SD) were doing in my back on Nairaland and he gave me his password so many times i do log in as Tatime to read and also comment.
But it's like both of them finally decided to opt out, so this morning when i tried to log in with Tatime's account i just realized it's no more going so i joined Nairaland fully.
hmm,its all good and they know best with their decision

1 Like

Re: . by TheCork(m): 7:21pm On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor:

Ok. Gooood news!!!
am a lover not a fighter & I wanna make peace wit u. Can we make peace?
this is real.

.. u ready? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why You Should Not Marry These Women: Nurses, Police Women!!! / Isn't This Sexual Harassment From Rema? / Enquiry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.