Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard - Religion (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard (82497 Views)

TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' / Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Hisincrease: 4:35pm On Sep 12, 2020
osarog:
Tithe thieves defending each other. The free money they get every week from the poor and gullible has gotten into their head . I don't blame them; I blame our government for allowing these scumbags rub us in the name of religion.

Kill freeze if you like , a good number of us have come to realize that you all are thieves that defraud people in God's name to get money which you use to build hospitals and schools for the rich and live luxuriously. The bigger thieves are the White guys who print and sell these silly so called "holy" books you guys use in defrauding the gullible. How will a God that created the universe all by himself need you to work for him now by collecting money from others ? Thieves.

If you think by giving these scammers your hard earned money you're supporting the "work of God". Sorry to inform you that God has finished his work of Creation. You are supporting the work of these scammers.

If you think you give to God when you give to these thieves. Sorry to announce to you that your money will end up in a bank account that can only be accessed by these thieves and their families and cronies.

Believe me, over time, whether you like it or not, a lot more Nigerians will come to their senses and realize that these religions are organized scams.
Don't you think you should start a scam and let's see how far you can go.

If you don't like to give anything in church, shove your Naira and Kobo in your pocket.

As for me sheeple, I will give according to the grace God has given me.

Stop making noise, nobody is begging you for your Kobo.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Saintinoo(m): 4:35pm On Sep 12, 2020
Chii59:

Jesus called Herod a fox, cursed the pharisees and sadducees several times saying "woe unto you" called them whitewashed sepulchres etc.
Do you even read your Bible at all? Or you're just being a hypocrite?
Hypocrite? No no no no, did Jesus call anyone a bastard? Do you know what a bastard means? If Jesus called someone who have parent a bastard then i will stop calling that name.

Stop following every act and words of your pastors, they are humans like you.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by revgoddy: 4:37pm On Sep 12, 2020
LLMG:
Tithe thieves according to you, have been able to put food on the table of thousands of families via creation of Job opportunities and have added value to the lives of millions more. how many people have you added value to. NOTE if not for Christian principles, the world would be in darkness today. Christianity is the light giving direction to the world today. Whether the world believe and accept or not, it is the fact.
So native doctor and occult where u are patronising are not scam right? Stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Saintinoo(m): 4:38pm On Sep 12, 2020
Tecord1:
Matt 23: 33 downward. Luke 11:44
I am using an interent enabled phone, even though i don't know and need to find out, the internet is always there for me, you didn't answer my question.

What names did Jesus call them.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by revgoddy: 4:39pm On Sep 12, 2020
Hisincrease:

Don't you think you should start a scam and let's see how far you can go.

If you don't like to give anything in church, shove your Naira and Kobo in your pocket.

As for me sheeple, I will give according to the grace God has given me.

Stop making noise, nobody is begging you for your Kobo.
God bless you
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Saintinoo(m): 4:39pm On Sep 12, 2020
Chii59:

Go back and read the gospels. John the baptist, Jesus Christ said worse.
Did Jesus call someone with both parent a Bastard?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Honour2: 4:42pm On Sep 12, 2020
Did he,I should ask you.Even though one of his pastors was the VP,give me evidence of one place where he asked you specifically to vote for Buhari,you people just talk without facts or evidence.That's why I asked for a proof and you are yet to give me one.
SUPERPACK:
Did Adeboye support his re-election?
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Hisincrease: 4:42pm On Sep 12, 2020
ursullalinda:
Seems these pastor's are not gentle......can't believe how they have been reacting........not Christ like at all
Christ was never a fool.
At a point he drove merchants out of the temple. Other time he addressed them by their deeds.
Read your Bible again if you have one, Christ never gave a direct answer to his critics. Rather he made fool of them.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Honour2: 4:52pm On Sep 12, 2020
Another wrong accusation,what is wrong with you people for Christ sakes,you thrive on ignorance,Bishop Oyedepo particularly speaks against the killing of believers in the north,speaks constantly against this evil govt,same with Pst Enenche I've heard him speak up for the evil of killing Christians in the north.Is it too hard to just do some research on these things you people say,it makes you look ignorant when you say things that are obviously not true.It means you are just joining the band wagon,you are not informed on what you commenting about.Stop this,pls.Indeed Nigerian youths are lazy,lazy to read,to research and find out that which is the truth.
YungJo207:
Christians are been killed daily in the north both Christians and Muslim humans die,lives and property are been lost......now I understand why the Islam sect is growing daily and people are starting to turn their back on Christianity and that is because even the so called big pastors don't care about Christians.........So how quick they are to defend oyedepo yet not 1 has used that same energy and curse to defend Christian that die daily........they should just remember that their time too will come.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by emapeteum(m): 4:55pm On Sep 12, 2020
Righteousness89:
My Main Concern is in the thousands of Innocent Souls Freeze has led astray, Confused and Sent to Hell!

Some youths Have Roped themselves in Curses all because of Freeze..

A Young man just came out! He didn't Preach Salvation! He didn't Lead People to JESUS.

All he did was To attack the Church.

Many Have Passed away. And of course to Destruction..

Many are still Bragging and Rejoicing in Confusion and Darkness..

Except Freeze Repents and Rescue the Souls he has led astray, God will deal with him..

Every Soul Matters to God and when you Donate yourself to the Devil to be used, then you take the Consequences..

You have already sent this man to hell even when God has not. Pls tell me what he has done which made him an enemy of the Church,an enemy of the men of God
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by inumidun2010(m): 5:00pm On Sep 12, 2020
Parisian:
Lol, that's why I love TB Joshua, if you like insult him from now till Christ comes, he has no response for you.

Since the beginning of his ministry over 30years ago he has never responded to critics, he won't even waste his time on you.

The Man in the Synagogue who doesn't do advert but his Ministry cuts across the WORLD...
A MAD man knows fire na...
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by LLMG: 5:03pm On Sep 12, 2020
I don't have and will never have any business with native doctors and occult. Learn/choose to appreciate and see good/positive around you than tilt towards bad/negative.
revgoddy:

So native doctor and occult where u are patronising are not scam right? Stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 12, 2020
A new trend is starting. Daddy freeze is in deep shit.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by MiddleDimension: 5:12pm On Sep 12, 2020
@djon79
Chris Oyakhilomes wife had her issues. She wanted control of believers love world. She was possessed by spirit of this age.
Since Pastor Chris divorced(mind you it was the wife that filled for divorce) has he remarried?
No. He has gone on with his ministry doing well.
despite the fact she stated it plainly that they rarely see each other only 10days in a year, is not enough for you to see your god, Oyakhilome is the problem here? 10 out of 365days is 355days! this did not happen once but it lasted for years, and you still think the cause of their divorce is the woman? Can every reasonable person here see why we need Daddy Freeze to demystify these gods of men that the likes of you can think clearly? A person you call your wife whose needs you do not take into consideration...how have you "loved" that wife in line with the same scripture Oyedepo quoted? She said them not being together MAKES HER SAD, and you still say she is the one with the issues? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU ALL! CAN'T YOU SEE WHY WE NEED DADDY FREEZE?
Here is what I think: Oyakhilome already divorced in his mind a long time ago that's why he didn't care and gave the flimsy excuse that one country is too small for them both when the wife reminded him how few the number of times they see each other in a year. The fact you over looked that flimsy excuse which is a pure LIE, and instead, attack the innocent lady, is why we need Daddy Freeze. If the lady were your sister, would you say this same thing? Oyakhilome already divorced her in his mind but because he was such a coward to do it officially fearing what people would say, is the reason he frustrated the lady to make the lady do it so that the blame would go to her.

A pastor can have problem in marriage but how he handles it matters.
And how did Oyakhilome handle his marriage when his wife complained about him being absent? please answer this question, because i will not let you get away without answering it.

Freeze has no right to talk on things concerning marriage.
He couldn't maintain a marriage
Just as your god Oyakhilome and Okotie could not keep their marriages? Please explain to every reasonable person here including those that are born-again or 'saved' (just incase you say I as an atheist cannot understand the things of god) how your reasoning does not imply that Oyakhilome and Okotie, with of whom could not keep their marriages, and also Jesus, Paul and Pope Francis have no business lecturing anyone about marriage!
Got divorced and now started living as lovers with another married woman, somebodys wife
Assistant Chineke, Deputy Oluwa and vice Ubangigi, please tell us how you have listened to Jesus's teachings when he said thou shall not judge? or tell us how you have behaved here like Jesus, who met a woman at the well in the gospel of John, and even though he knew the lady was with divorced seven times and was now living with a man she is not married to, didn't even care about that fact but instead, had a very happy and meaningful conversation with her even giving her a promise that he could give life giving water?

Freeze is a chronic adulterer

Says you, a person who thinks an unloved woman, who filed for divorce from a man who long ago no longer cared for her, is the cause of her divorce. Even if Daddy Freeze is an adulterer, which he is not, but even if he is, well the bible says: "Jesus said to them, "Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are entering the kingdom of God ahead of you." No wonder he did not attack that lady at the well even though she was living with a man she is not married to.

And still took another man's wife which before God is an abomination.
bible says can two work together, except they agree! since marriage is a working together, and Benedicta does not want his ex anymore, then no marriage exists there anymore and she is a free person!

Freeze has no part in God's kingdom
Because he is committing heinous evil before God.
Says assistant chineke who feels it is better to remain in a sad marriage than get a divorce.

Our Lord Jesus Christ warned against getting divorced and marrying another. He called it adultery
Paul in his teachings in 1 Corinthians 7 concerning the sanctity of marriage taught that a divorced person should not remarry
he told you that because you are very hard to teach. The lady he met at the well was divorced seven times! If he hated divorce like you all are saying here, why then did he not rebuke the lady at once? but the woman seemed joyful! That's why he never attacked her!

Freeze is not even saved.
If he was saved
He would not be breaking the law of God concerning marriage talk less of giving advice on marriage
Assistant chineke, i hear you. According to you, divorce is breaking god's commandment. Oyakhilome is divorced. Okotie is also. They are not saved, according to your thinking?

It's just like someone that has never run a business successfully coming to give an advice on how to build a successful business. It is never done like that.
This case is about who can tell us anything about marriage. it is not about business. Again, Jesus was never married, neither was Paul, whose teachings Oyedepo and you are quoting, and the Pope. They should not have an opinion about Marriage? Please, answer that question for every reasonable person here!

People will check your credibility and history before even allowing you to talk on that. That's how it's in the world.
Even in seeking employment employees want to know your past experiences, your history. If one doesn't have.
Getting such jobs in a working society is nil
And your credibility is being married? By this do you disqualify Jesus and Paul and Pope Francis and also Oyakhilome and Okotie?

@donnie @HigherED @joagbaje what do you think here?
@bukatyne you can also read this

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Daejoyoung: 5:24pm On Sep 12, 2020
Kepler453:
When sharia court in kano passed a death sentence because of blasphemy against prophet Muhammed we Christians were quick to condemn it just because its coming from another religion but see how the so called men of God are displaying craziness and stupidity defending another pastor not even jesus. To be honest there's no difference between Boko haram and we Christians

Don't abuse be o I'm a Christian and we generalize any wrong things done by extremists with normal muslims.
See how people are mute because these derogatory statements came from pastors.

If we can't criticize our pastors don't let us criticize those who believe death is the reward for blasphemy against a prophet.
You have said it all.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by wealth2al(m): 5:28pm On Sep 12, 2020
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Jman24(m): 5:37pm On Sep 12, 2020
You see. One thing about the black man with power and money. They can never appologize for doing wrong. A pastor threatens the life of a person and a fellow pastor looks for a bible passage to defend him superficially and the followers cheer on. As if to say if pastor ibiye threatened the life of someone in developed or reasonable countries, he wont be prosecuted.

WHAT IS HOLDING BACK THE BLACK MAN IS IN HIS HEAD!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 12, 2020
osarog:
Tithe thieves defending each other. The free money they get every week from the poor and gullible has gotten into their head . I don't blame them; I blame our government for allowing these scumbags rub us in the name of religion.

Kill freeze if you like , a good number of us have come to realize that you all are thieves that defraud people in God's name to get money which you use to build hospitals and schools for the rich and live luxuriously. The bigger thieves are the White guys who print and sell these silly so called "holy" books you guys use in defrauding the gullible. How will a God that created the universe all by himself need you to work for him now by collecting money from others ? Thieves.

If you think by giving these scammers your hard earned money you're supporting the "work of God". Sorry to inform you that God has finished his work of Creation. You are supporting the work of these scammers.

If you think you give to God when you give to these thieves. Sorry to announce to you that your money will end up in a bank account that can only be accessed by these thieves and their families and cronies.

Believe me, over time, whether you like it or not, a lot more Nigerians will come to their senses and realize that these religions are organized scams.

Why not go and worship Orisha and pay your tithe there. Ode
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 12, 2020
Jman24:
You see. One thing about the black man with power and money. They can never appologize for doing wrong. A pastor threatens the life of a person and a fellow pastor looks for a bible passage to defend him superficially and the followers cheer on. As if to say if pastor ibiye threatened the life of someone in developed or reasonable countries, he wont be prosecuted.

WHAT IS HOLDING BACK THE BLACK MAN IS IN HIS HEAD!

Ogbeni.. It is like u were watching another video.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by figoperch: 5:44pm On Sep 12, 2020
joelbooks:
Covid 19 hit these guys , they are showing their true colours

The Pandemic put things on RESET mode.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 12, 2020
Koboko444:
A new trend is starting. Daddy freeze is in deep shit.

It is just a matter of time.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Tecord1(m): 5:46pm On Sep 12, 2020
Saintinoo:

I am using an interent enabled phone, even though i don't know and need to find out, the internet is always there for me, you didn't answer my question.

What names did Jesus call them.
Then i suggest you use the internet. The answer is there. I gave you scriptures where he did. Still u are asking me. Thats the problem with us. We don't want to read to get required informations. We always want to be spoon fed. No wonder it os easy for people to deceive us

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 12, 2020
figoperch:

The Pandemic put things on RESET mode.

The Pandemic is Freeze leading people astray.

The Church has been quiet for too long.

This revival will consume every demon in disguise seeking to blind fold the elect of Christ
with strange doctrines such as Freeze.

Christianity is not by force.

Real Christians' pay a price to live a sanctified
Life. It is not for everybody. It is a choice.

If you think otherwise try other gods.

If you think otherwise, live your life however you please. It is your choice las las

But bringing down the brethren, the labour of ministers and their ministries will attract a curse.

Freeze should set up his temple and run it however he wants. We shall see

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by pfadom: 6:13pm On Sep 12, 2020
Pastor Enenche did very well by presenting clear evaluation of Freezes stupidity and emptiness. Freeze really called for that. I only pity his responsible parents who he had dragged in the mud publicly.

Truth be told he lacks sense and character.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by 99thEnemy(m): 6:15pm On Sep 12, 2020
EVILFOREST:

So where you come belong...?
U be BAT...?
BAT dey between Avians and Mammals...
Which are you..?
you for tell am na. Na you for sabi pass since you can identify different genus and even species, after all na you be EVIL FOREST itself gan.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by simeoneh: 6:18pm On Sep 12, 2020
IamWonderful:
Daddy freeze brought it upon himself

Daddy freeze that is having the time of his life �......all this thing no dey pain day freeze he is enjoying it

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by 99thEnemy(m): 6:20pm On Sep 12, 2020
chuose2:
Oyedepo na Freemason

Ibiyeomie & Enenche are both Freemasons too

Oya go and name the babalowo you know that really is a potent babalawo na! grin grin . Chicken wey get teeth grin grin
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by 99thEnemy(m): 6:29pm On Sep 12, 2020
EVILFOREST:
Okkkkk.
This one use EDUCATION finish DADDY FREEZE..
This one na TECHNICAL KNOCKOUT ooo.
Okk, Next PASTOR, please
Daddy Freeze just no wan know limit to all those im nonsense. He thinks its just by attacking people as he pleases espercially pastors. Sometimes its on point, sometimes its not neccessary at all. Oya he should start trying some other group of certain politicians and also attacking high muslim clerics too and see if his life will remain the same. Infact, doing the later would gaurantee him never to be able to visit some states in the North is he values his life.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by 99thEnemy(m): 6:39pm On Sep 12, 2020
Elnino4ladies:

Is your mumu pastor Chris not a divorcee??
Please, did you eat sheep brain pepper soup, then it happened to diffuse and mixup with your brain. Then the pepper is adding up to the situation or what? . How pastor chris take enter this matter.
Please can a Yoruba person expanciate the difference between Olodo and Ode. Or do they mean the same thing please?.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by MiddleDimension: 6:42pm On Sep 12, 2020
wealth2al:
Ok na, it getter sweeter...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjhNjGVa31I&t=12s
what do you say about enenche that calls a governor demonic agent?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzx-V1PCccs
what also do you say about suleman who calls el rufai a short devil? here is the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwFCwpVeHwI
Chris Okafor did his own too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugjLn297v_8&pbjreload=101
what do you say about all these pastors who called legitimate leaders and elders all sorts of names?
how is what they have done different from what Daddy Freeze is doing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Christianvoice: 6:43pm On Sep 12, 2020
MiddleDimension:

please go ahead with your curse! you think anyone is afraid of that!!!!!!!!
you think i am one of you who can be intimidated by the screaming pastor?
Many that have gone bragged more than you. Where's your elder?
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by winnah(f): 6:44pm On Sep 12, 2020
I would have referred to your parent has the MAD DOG, but it's not the poor mans fault to have an idiot like you as child....

I think DOG is a thousand time better than you.... How dare u

smile11s:
I think Oyedepo is a mad dog

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money / My Experience With The Super Natural / Pastor Wilson Had Sex With His Wife's Best Friend's Daughter - Pastor Thaddeus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.