Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Pastor Paul Enenche: "Freeze Is Both Mad And Cursed" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Paul Enenche: "Freeze Is Both Mad And Cursed" (723 Views)

David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father / Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus / Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Paul Enenche: "Freeze Is Both Mad And Cursed" by HigherEd: 1:09am On Sep 12, 2020
Freeze You are a Mad Dog and You are Cursed!
-Dr Pastor Paul Enenche Roars in Holy Anger!

*You behave like a bastard
*You are a package of moral bankruptcy.

https://www.facebook.com/444807728996437/posts/2179335372210322/

Lalasticlala
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: "Freeze Is Both Mad And Cursed" by barojana: 1:21am On Sep 12, 2020
I like how Ibeoymie went after freeze and Enenche doubled it down even in the midst of the attack against Ibeoymie. Very soon you would have a thousand pastors to trend on social media.

In war, when the enemy goes after one, the remaining have a choice to either leave the one exposed or return fire for fire.

Returning fire for fire is the master answer to confusing the enemy. The pastors have had two years of hibernation. It is time to respond!
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: "Freeze Is Both Mad And Cursed" by sgd: 1:21am On Sep 12, 2020
Enough is enough of Mr freeze shenanigans
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: "Freeze Is Both Mad And Cursed" by paxonel(m): 1:37am On Sep 12, 2020
The other one says you are a bastard, this one now says you behave like a bastard meaning you are not a bastard but you behave like one grin

That's how pastors always have two different interpretation of one scripture, no agreement.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: "Freeze Is Both Mad And Cursed" by Johnnyessence(m): 4:39am On Sep 12, 2020
Altar that was designed to preached the Gospel of Christ has now be turned the altar of issuing threat to the critics cos' they don't agree to your teachings. pastor David ibiyiomie of Salvation Ministry should be questioned by the DSS for issuing death threat to his critics. Really truths is bittered. The Bible said that judgement will start from the Church. pastor David ibiyiomie should ask for forgiveness from God cos' of his clueless statements he issued out on the Altar against his critics. He's even calling his critics Daddy freeze a bastard. They have turned the church of God to their business venture.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: "Freeze Is Both Mad And Cursed" by CaveAdullam: 7:03am On Sep 12, 2020
Hahahahahahahhaha.

Daddy freeze pepper dem gang.

Emotional outburst was all I watched there!!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: "Freeze Is Both Mad And Cursed" by CodeTemplar: 7:08am On Sep 12, 2020
Johnnyessence:
Altar that was designed to preached the Gospel of Christ has now be turned the altar of issuing threat to the critics cos' they don't agree to your teachings. pastor David ibiyiomie of Salvation Ministry should be questioned by the DSS for issuing death threat to his critics. Really truths is bittered. The Bible said that judgement will start from the Church. pastor David ibiyiomie should ask for forgiveness from God cos' of his clueless statements he issued out on the Altar against his critics. He's even calling his critics Daddy freeze a bastard. They have turned the church of God to their business venture.
Calling a man who didnt create himself "bald headed fowl" is not disagreement to doctrine.
Freeze lives with a divorcee and I wonder what happened to his moral standard when he choose his current partner. For attempting to go against the scripture in his bid to oppose those he love to, he deserves what he is getting.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: "Freeze Is Both Mad And Cursed" by CodeTemplar: 7:14am On Sep 12, 2020
CaveAdullam:
Hahahahahahahhaha.

Emotional outburst of a mature Christian. Even Christ went into an emotional rage when He drove traders out of the temples. That's superior to an outburst that involves words.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: "Freeze Is Both Mad And Cursed" by CaveAdullam: 8:29am On Sep 12, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Emotional outburst of a mature Christian. Even Christ went into an emotional rage when He drove traders out of the temples. That's superior to an outburst that involves words.
Daddy freeze sell meat and fish for Ibeyomie and Enenche church?
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: "Freeze Is Both Mad And Cursed" by MuttleyLaff: 8:48am On Sep 12, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s5/images/200w0a3838161c4c474a.gif[/img]
There is nothing like covenant prosperity principles, as taught by Oyedepo. It is a sham, all na wash.

Please Ranch\hoddas, tell me what director of any company or CEO of any Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) listed companies, has Oyedepo ever being, hmm?

My guy, abeggy, no one is shifting any goal post anywhere, the truth be told, Oyedepo is prospering on the back of the sweat, tears, blood and guts of suckers, dangling a carrot, tied to a stick, and stretched out in from of them, lol.

It is Oyedepo plc, that is prospering, and if we are not going to deceive ourselves Ranch\hoddas, we would admit that not even up to 5-10% of Winners Chapel's congregation are really and truly prospering.

That percentage is me, just being, kind and generous

CaveAdullam:
Hahahahahahahhaha.

CodeTemplar:
Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ "went into an emotional rage when He drove traders out of the temples" (i.e. went into a holy anger) solely because His Father's house was turned into a den of thieves, using the outer court of the temple to offer astonishing ranges of merchandise and exploiting unsuspecting sheep and sheeple.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: "Freeze Is Both Mad And Cursed" by CodeTemplar: 8:56am On Sep 12, 2020
CaveAdullam:

And what exactly did Oyedepo and Ibeyomie sell inside his studio or studio session? You so daft and forgot to apply your own logic on your own side.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: "Freeze Is Both Mad And Cursed" by CodeTemplar: 8:59am On Sep 12, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ "went into an emotional rage when He drove traders out of the temples" (i.e. went into a holy anger) solely because His Father's house was turned into a den of thieves, using the outer court of the temple to offer astonishing ranges of merchandise and exploiting unsuspecting sheep and sheeple.
If you have observed over the past one year, I have stopped replying your daft mentions. I will like you to reciprocate same to me and in addition, stop spamming. The truth is once I see it is you, I don't read it and skip it. So take notice and allow peace reign.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: "Freeze Is Both Mad And Cursed" by MuttleyLaff: 9:25am On Sep 12, 2020
CodeTemplar:
If you have observed over the past one year, I have stopped replying your daft mentions. I will like you to reciprocate same to me and in addition, stop spamming. The truth is once I see it is you, I don't read it and skip it. So take notice and allow peace reign.
"There is no peace, Saith the LORD concerning the wicked (i.e. twisted)"
- Isaiah 48:22

Whenever I submit a counter post, the intention is never about extracting a reply or expecting a reply back. My posts, simply is about, if a crooked stick is before you, you need not explain how crooked it is. Lay a straight one down by the side of it, and the work is well done. Showcase the truth, leaving error standing embarrassed enough not be able to respond back

You have no clue what the word spamming means. The truth is, once I see it is you, I know to expect to read an unsound, misguided, biblical undereducated and misinformed comment

CodeTemplar:
Calling a man who didnt create himself "bald headed fowl" is not disagreement to doctrine.
Please paste here, when Freeze said: " ... let me shriek, like he shrieks. I am talking about the bald headed fowl ..." where, when and how Freeze, out and out mentioned Oyedepo's name.
Do you know what a shriek is?
Are you familiar with how bald headed fowls shriek?

CodeTemplar:
Freeze lives with a divorcee and I wonder what happened to his moral standard when he choose his current partner. For attempting to go against the scripture in his bid to oppose those he love to, he deserves what he is getting.
"1When Jesus realized that the Pharisees (i.e. the Far-To-See Penterascals clique) were aware He was gaining and baptizing more disciples than John
2(although it was not Jesus who baptized, but His disciples),
3He left Judea and returned to Galilee.
4Now He had to pass through Samaria.
5So He came to a town of Samaria called Sychar, near the plot of ground that Jacob had given to his son Joseph.
6Since Jacob’s well was there, Jesus, weary from His journey, sat down by the well. It was about the sixth hour.
7 When a Samaritan woman came to draw water, Jesus said to her, “Give Me a drink.
8( His disciples had gone into the town to buy food.)
9“You are a Jew, said the woman. “How can You ask for a drink from me, a Samaritan woman? (For Jews do not associate with Samaritans.)
10Jesus answered, “If you knew the gift of God and who is asking you for a drink, you would have asked Him, and He would have given you living water.
11“Sir, the woman replied, “You have nothing to draw with and the well is deep. Where then will You get this living water?
12Are You greater than our father Jacob, who gave us this well and drank from it himself, as did his sons and his livestock?
13Jesus said to her, “Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again.
14But whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give him will become in him a fount of water springing up to eternal life.
15The woman said to Him, “Sir, give me this water so that I will not get thirsty and have to keep coming here to draw water.
16Jesus told her, “Go, call your husband and come back.
17“I have no husband, the woman replied.
Jesus said to her, “You are correct to say that you have no husband.
18In fact, you have had five husbands, and the man you now have is not your husband. You have spoken truthfully."

- John 4:1-18

Do you notice the John 4:1-18 above interaction between Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ and the Samaritan woman (i.e. one of the back then lost sheep of Israel), hmm?
Do you particularly notice that, in no way or time, did Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ, dwell on the truth and fact that the woman falls in and out of relationships, hmm? Do you notice that Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ, did not wield "thou are a serial divorcee" stick and beat her black and blue with it, hmm?
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: "Freeze Is Both Mad And Cursed" by Thehilah4jesus: 10:32am On Sep 12, 2020
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: "Freeze Is Both Mad And Cursed" by Johnnyessence(m): 10:38am On Sep 12, 2020
CodeTemplar:
As if some pastors and G.O's isn't guilty of what you listed here.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: "Freeze Is Both Mad And Cursed" by CaveAdullam: 12:26pm On Sep 12, 2020
CodeTemplar:
And what exactly did Oyedepo and Ibeyomie sell inside his studio or studio session? You so daft and forgot to apply your own logic on your own side.
Hahahahahahaha.

You've entered your own emotional outburst @bolded.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: "Freeze Is Both Mad And Cursed" by CodeTemplar: 12:42pm On Sep 12, 2020
CaveAdullam:
Hahahahahahaha.
You've entered your own emotional outburst @bolded.
Jay Jay Otumokpor
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: "Freeze Is Both Mad And Cursed" by Superpower(m): 1:19pm On Sep 12, 2020
CaveAdullam:

lmao I tire o

(1) (Reply)

Btw Daddy Freeze, Paul Enenche And Abel Damina / Remains Of Prophet T. B. Joshua Arrive Scoan For Lying-in-state [photos] / Pastor E.A. Adeboye Reacts To Pastor David Yonggi Cho's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.