Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,680 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari (40596 Views)

A Man In Mufti Threatens To Kill A DPO In The Presence Of Other Policemen / Angry Farmer Chased Out Fulani Herdsmen Out Of His Farm / White Man Attempts To Shoot A Yahoo Boy Making Jest Of Him On Video Call. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari by favor914: 3:33pm On Sep 12, 2020
tunjijones:

Bros u no get sense. Sorry to say though.
People like you that lack common sense comprehension will not see the fact in what he said, Mumu.
Re: Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari by favor914: 3:35pm On Sep 12, 2020
EastGold:
I pity the poor man. He will be taken to Di-ex-ex HQ very soon and that will be the last you will hear about him.
Then Ipob miscreants will take up the wailing on his behalf? Free Alhaji Hunter from DSS?
Re: Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari by BOFA2020: 3:41pm On Sep 12, 2020
MASTAkiLLAh:
That farmer will be hunted down, Twitter handler also. I trust this junta but if na Fulani Terrorists, lai lai cool

Ode, mumu, reta*ded brainwashed IPIG monkey, so if anyone threaten to shoot the president or anyone for that matter, they should just be allowed to walk freely? The hatred of Buhari as really robbed all you dumb motherf*ckers of any common sense.
Re: Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari by LLMG: 3:54pm On Sep 12, 2020
Not all but those who got the opportunity to vote but voted foolishly.
lamentor78:
All of us brought Buhari upon ourselves, some idiots will be saying we warn you, you stay at home on election day as if it doesn't concern you, those that didn't vote also brought Buhari to government
Re: Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari by Emyogalanya: 4:06pm On Sep 12, 2020
MoIbrahim:

Guy there is no lesser evil here. The entire country was upside down and the entire country, except a few, needed a way out. Now benefit of a poor hindsight makes us think we shoulf have left Jonathan. After 2023, someone thinking this same way might come to say Buhari was the lesser evil. Nothing like that, Bro. Evil na evil, and it must go and be properly replaced.
Nigerians have earn how to kick out a nonperformer. What they are trying to learn now is how to get a good replacement.
in two sentences can you explain why they couldn't do the same in 2019 too?
Re: Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 4:25pm On Sep 12, 2020
BOFA2020:
[s][/s]

My useless ashawo of a mother na Ode, mumu, reta*ded brainwashed IPIG monkey, thunder fire me and the dog of a sister wey I dey ràpe steady
You guys need help sir cool
Re: Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari by BOFA2020: 5:17pm On Sep 12, 2020
MASTAkiLLAh:
You guys need help sir cool

You more than anyone else needs more than help, you need salvation, redemption and rehabilitation. You and your likes are far too gone with too mch brainwashing and mal-education.
Re: Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari by Finnestgreat: 5:53pm On Sep 12, 2020
What a Buhari. Buhari is a big FAILURE.
Re: Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari by tunjijones(m): 6:32pm On Sep 12, 2020
favor914:
People like you that lack common sense comprehension will not see the fact in what he said, Mumu.

Ur father is d mumu. Sorry to say.
Re: Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari by dragunov: 7:01pm On Sep 12, 2020
alezzy13:
Pls let's be guided in our utterances

Or what?
Re: Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari by okuta007: 7:42pm On Sep 12, 2020
tstx:

DSS go soon pick somebody up

yes they are able to pick up one or two people who utter such words

if 200,000 nigerians ONLY come out and do the needful everyday - how many dem wan arrest? where dem go keep them? na fear worry nigerians

Re: Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 9:04pm On Sep 12, 2020
BOFA2020:

You more than anyone else needs more than help, you need salvation, redemption and rehabilitation. You and your likes are far too gone with too mch brainwashing and mal-education.
lol grin why the sudden change in tone ? I quite enjoyed the way you came at me originally but now you’re acting like an angry preacher.... Okpor cool
Re: Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari by Lastmankc(m): 9:49pm On Sep 12, 2020
lamentor78:
All of us brought Buhari upon ourselves, some idiots will be saying we warn you, you stay at home on election day as if it doesn't concern you, those that didn't vote also brought Buhari to government
I fit slap you for this.
You and zombies brought buhari
Re: Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari by Lastmankc(m): 9:52pm On Sep 12, 2020
Kubernetes:

So they should have voted Atiku?
The guy didn't call atiku here.Always use your brain please
Re: Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari by Kingspin(m): 10:50pm On Sep 12, 2020
Goldencheese:
The anger of the people is raging but Buhari is still praising himself about the good things his government has done. This means he is totally disconnected from the people he claims to be leading. What a tragedy!
I don't know why you people are not getting it.

Buhari ear, mouth and brain are not functional. It is below the bar.

How you people expect him to comprehend nation issue or feel the hunger of Nigerians is difficult for me.

The man, Buhari get no feelings and any reasonable things to say mere looking at his age.

Get it..

Old age is real.

Re: Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari by Tonygeesm(m): 10:53pm On Sep 12, 2020
BUHARImyDOG:
In 2015 a lot of us warned everybody including the zombies on the danger of voting this calamity but a lot of unrepentant zombies refused to listen, infact I remember some zombies calling us names, some in even dive into tribalism today everybody can now see for themselves. when buhari finishes with Nigeria even the army will be paying Boko Haram to protect them. As for looting he'll soon loot Nigeria out of the map of the world & sell us to China through borrowing.
leave them, them go suffer am, especially the west that when them see a northerner them go lose their balls, I have said this before with the present system Nigeria is operating on till enternity it will remain useless and backward, this is what the east have seem and wanted out.
Re: Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari by Kubernetes: 10:58pm On Sep 12, 2020
Lastmankc:
The guy didn't call atiku here.Always use your brain please

And who was the main contender in 2019 with PMB?
I won't be surprise,if u gv a foolish response again.
Re: Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari by Stmiceel(m): 11:01pm On Sep 12, 2020
Prior to 2015 I was offered #500 by one Taofeek Gbadebo to vote for Buhari. Taofeek Gbadebo would deny this allegation because I don't have any evidence to prove beyond reasonable doubt that I rejected the money. Sincerely, I was looking down on the sum! If I was given #5m. I would have voted for Buhari.
If I had voted for him then with #500. I'll just commit suicide now!
I'm using cement for my work now and I heard that cement price just went up!

Agbako ni Buhari ooooo!
I'm very sure 2015 and now that Buhari doesn't worth it!
Re: Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari by BOFA2020: 1:15am On Sep 13, 2020
MASTAkiLLAh:
lol grin why the sudden change in tone ? I quite enjoyed the way you came at me originally but now you’re acting like an angry preacher.... Okpor cool

It's very obvious that comprehension is not your forte, better go back and read again.
Re: Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari by MoIbrahim: 8:52am On Sep 13, 2020
Emyogalanya:
in two sentences can you explain why they couldn't do the same in 2019 too?
One sentence is even enough to explain; PDP brought the wrong candidate as their flag bearer
Re: Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari by Emyogalanya: 11:48am On Sep 13, 2020
MoIbrahim:

One sentence is even enough to explain; PDP brought the wrong candidate as their flag bearer
so atiku suddenly becomes wrong candidate? Same atiku that was the northern consensus candidate against goodluck in 2011 is now bad and worse than your buhari? And by the way was it a two party contest between apc and pdp ? Did you not see others on the ballot too ?
Re: Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 13, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
This regime is very harsh on the masses!

This is the plain truth

The situation is very depressing

It's better you speak out than commit suicide!

Buhari is a scourge. Has always been. As it was in 1983, so it is in 2015 till date.

Re: Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari by MoIbrahim: 2:36pm On Sep 15, 2020
Emyogalanya:
so atiku suddenly becomes wrong candidate? Same atiku that was the northern consensus candidate against goodluck in 2011 is now bad and worse than your buhari? And by the way was it a two party contest between apc and pdp ? Did you not see others on the ballot too ?
Suddenly? What is suddenly? Who made Atiku a consensus candidate in 2011? Continue following fake social media political news and propaganda.

Check out the 2011 results https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Nigerian_presidential_election

Waiting for your comment on this.
Re: Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari by Emyogalanya: 3:57pm On Sep 15, 2020
MoIbrahim:

Suddenly? What is suddenly? Who made Atiku a consensus candidate in 2011? Continue following fake social media political news and propaganda.
Check out the 2011 results https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Nigerian_presidential_election
Waiting for your comment on this.
pls stop trying hard to sell some useless propagander that have no base. We are talking of candidacy and here you are giving me election results. What will i do with the election results you posted ? I said the atiku pdp presented as candidate in 2019 you said was bad candidate. Was once a northern consensus candidate while he was in pdp in 2019. He was endorsed by all northern groups. But goodluck eventually beat him in the primary election to emerge as the pdp candidate in the election proper. Please if your in doubt do well to google "northern consensus candidate". Read and stop all your mischief
Re: Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari by MoIbrahim: 2:54pm On Sep 17, 2020
Emyogalanya:
pls stop trying hard to sell some useless propagander that have no base. We are talking of candidacy and here you are giving me election results. What will i do with the election results you posted ? I said the atiku pdp presented as candidate in 2019 you said was bad candidate. Was once a northern consensus candidate while he was in pdp in 2019. He was endorsed by all northern groups. But goodluck eventually beat him in the primary election to emerge as the pdp candidate in the election proper. Please if your in doubt do well to google "northern consensus candidate". Read and stop all your mischief

Rather you are selling some useless propaganda. Or perhaps, you are falling for it. What you are claiming now is just like claiming that the southwest endorsed Atiku as concensus candidate because the impotent Afenifere adopted Atiku along with their southeast allies.
Go and check the groups that are declaring northern consensus. FYI the same groups endorsed Atiku in 2019, and they all got nowhere.

Ogun Farm Manager Killed While Harvesting Crop With Daughter (pic) / SARS Officials Shoot Armed Robber Dead In Bayelsa, Arrest One (Graphic Photos) / Four Men Who Lynched A Soldier To Death And Burnt His Body In Ghana (Photo)