Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

How Gana Stopped Convoy, Switched Cars Before His Arrest And Death - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Gana Stopped Convoy, Switched Cars Before His Arrest And Death (72750 Views)

"Terwase Akwaza Gana Was Dragged Out Of Government Convoy & Killed" / Terwase Akwaza 'Gana' Corpse: Before & After He Was Killed (Graphic Photos) / Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Gana Stopped Convoy, Switched Cars Before His Arrest And Death by Adebowalay(m): 3:52am On Sep 13, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I don't normally post on Politics, but he was a terrorist.
seriously brother.
Re: How Gana Stopped Convoy, Switched Cars Before His Arrest And Death by Adebowalay(m): 4:00am On Sep 13, 2020
gangstarmonk:

I didn't say he wasn't though.

Modified

But he was a repentant "terrorist" and was to be treated as such. Just like our pampered "repentant boko haram terrorists".
THE WAY WE PAMPER CRIME AND CORRUPTION IN THIS COUNTRY IS THE REASON THINGS MAY NEVER GET BETTER... REPENTANT... WHAT'S REPENTANT? HOW ABOUT LIVES LOST... AND TO WHAT END... I HEARD NIGERIA IS 3RD MOST TERRORIZED COUNTRY IN THE WORLD JUST BEHIND PAKISTAN AND IRAN... LET'S GET SENSE... ONCE A TERRORIST, FOREVER A TERRORIST... LEOPARD NO DEY CHANGE SPOTS... A MURDERER DOESN'T REALLY SEE A BIG DEAL IN KILLING ANOTHER WHEN E BE LIKE SAY GBEGE WANT TO DEY ARISE.. SAY NO TO TERRORISM...

1 Like

Re: How Gana Stopped Convoy, Switched Cars Before His Arrest And Death by gangstarmonk(m): 6:12am On Sep 13, 2020
Adebowalay:
THE WAY WE PAMPER CRIME AND CORRUPTION IN THIS COUNTRY IS THE REASON THINGS MAY NEVER GET BETTER... REPENTANT... WHAT'S REPENTANT? HOW ABOUT LIVES LOST... AND TO WHAT END... I HEARD NIGERIA IS 3RD MOST TERRORIZED COUNTRY IN THE WORLD JUST BEHIND PAKISTAN AND IRAN... LET'S GET SENSE... ONCE A TERRORIST, FOREVER A TERRORIST... LEOPARD NO DEY CHANGE SPOTS... A MURDERER DOESN'T REALLY SEE A BIG DEAL IN KILLING ANOTHER WHEN E BE LIKE SAY GBEGE WANT TO DEY ARISE.. SAY NO TO TERRORISM...

it's bad. We know how to make it right but "The wrong people are powerful" sad
Re: How Gana Stopped Convoy, Switched Cars Before His Arrest And Death by Psoul(m): 6:41am On Sep 13, 2020
gangstarmonk:

I didn't say so.

What do they do with "boko haram terrorists'' when caught?

You have your answer.

My dear, I don't do evil cos I see others doing it and get away wt it.
That the Boko Haram terrorists are let go free when captured should not be the basis I will ask for the freeing of a killer and an evil doer found in my own community.
This is not tribal war that we are fighting. It is security war.
Defending or sympathizing wt a criminal cos he is from my community or state is disservice to humanity.
Those freeing the Boko Haram cos they belong to one religion or tribe will live wt the criminals and suffer the actions of those criminals.
So, don't bring the issue of the Boko boys into this.

1 Like

Re: How Gana Stopped Convoy, Switched Cars Before His Arrest And Death by luluosas(m): 7:28am On Sep 13, 2020
Those who killed him knew that he was going to expose them, hence the haste in killing him. Bastards
Re: How Gana Stopped Convoy, Switched Cars Before His Arrest And Death by lexander(m): 7:43am On Sep 13, 2020
heykims:
A murderer was murdered by the army, case closed.
he should have been killed while after been sentenced by the law court yes he's guilty yes he's a terrorist but he wasn't killed in battle he was killed while trying to surrender . I am not sorry for his death but I believe in due process and there is no court on this planet that will find him innocent

1 Like

Re: How Gana Stopped Convoy, Switched Cars Before His Arrest And Death by dnawah(m): 7:57am On Sep 13, 2020
Kingpele:
Hmmm this man might make heaven , Gods ways are different from the ways of men, he choosed to die with Christ even if he dies, now if he had sincerely repented of his crimes , God is merciful, he will forgive him and accept his soul, God knows that every sinner willfully submitted his mind or life to the force of Evil and so is bound in sin, a prisoner of selfish desires, yet God is looking for a way to save man at all cost through jesus, only if man will sincerely repent of his sins.. The priest might have led him to Christ just before he was snatched from the car he was traveling and so is saved.. Satan wants to destroy man at all cost, therefore those of u judging him with his past will be shooked when u see him in the bossom of God, that is if u sincerely repent of your sins and live and die in Christ Jesus our lord and God
wat if the priest is fake one?
Re: How Gana Stopped Convoy, Switched Cars Before His Arrest And Death by Adebowalay(m): 9:10am On Sep 13, 2020
gangstarmonk:

it's bad. We know how to make it right but "The wrong people are powerful" sad
let's call a spade a spade..... we made them powerful

1 Like

Re: How Gana Stopped Convoy, Switched Cars Before His Arrest And Death by TheSourcerer: 9:23am On Sep 13, 2020
Adebowalay:
seriously brother.
I didn't know him on a personal level but from what I gathered, he was a terrorist

1 Like

Re: How Gana Stopped Convoy, Switched Cars Before His Arrest And Death by deltateam: 9:56am On Sep 13, 2020
mysticwarrior:
true talk my brother, killing the leader of a militia through open deception is a very dangerous game, one thing about Nigerian military leaders is that they don't think ahead.

what would happen if the remaining members of his civilian army decide to reorganise and regroup to wage a violent insurrectionist campaign against the military?

how would the already tired and weak looking nigerian army be able to face and confront aggression from multiple fronts in nigeria?

everyday we see Nigerian soldiers being slaughtered by Boko haram in the north East and bandits in other parts of the norths just because there are some persons who are using young soldiers as sacrificial lambs,

why didn't the army went to his strong hold to engaged him in a combat to prove superiority while he was alive?

the army should be ashamed to have killed him in such a manner.

Reminds me of how Crixus was killed in the film "Spartacus". A young soldier used a spear to pierce him from the back, unable to confront him in battle.
Same soldier was killed by Naevia, Crixus wife.
Re: How Gana Stopped Convoy, Switched Cars Before His Arrest And Death by Daneguakhi(m): 10:08am On Sep 13, 2020
Probably was killed by his sponsors or benefactors who are in Power - that he may not speak the truth he knows and expose them
Re: How Gana Stopped Convoy, Switched Cars Before His Arrest And Death by Sensiblerealist: 10:45am On Sep 13, 2020
They killed him to protect themselves. He knew too much and there was no way secrets of those in the high places wouldn't have been divulged.
In that Naija, 99% of us are monsters that we made ourselves. Apologies to Burna

gangstarmonk:
True info.

He wasn't comfortable in the car of one of the traditional rulers and informed the bishop so, the bishop said he can join his car if he felt unsafe in the other. He sat in between the LGA chairman and a priest. Along the way in Gboko, the army ambushed them and went straight to the bishop's car where Gana was and hi-jack him. The LGA Chairman sensed foul play and when he tried to resist what they were about to do, they beat him to pulp, thereby inflicting injuries on him and delayed them while another team drove away with him only to go and murder him about some meters away. Most of his boys turned back when the army snatched him from the convoy, they sensed betrayal.
There have been unrest in Katsina-Ala LGA since the day he was killed. Endless Shootings.
BTW, there are men stronger than Gana and they are unhappy now. You know what it means.

1 Like

Re: How Gana Stopped Convoy, Switched Cars Before His Arrest And Death by Femeto: 11:41am On Sep 13, 2020
But they have refused to kill repentant Bokoharam.
Re: How Gana Stopped Convoy, Switched Cars Before His Arrest And Death by Femeto: 11:45am On Sep 13, 2020
Nigerian soldiers done pull mad woman breast.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

14-year-old Schoolboy Sexually Assaulted Teacher In Locked Classroom / Photo Of Nigerian Deathrow Convict, Chijioke, Who Will Be Executed This Friday / Phone Thief Tattooed Names Of Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.