Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

How Gana Stopped Convoy, Switched Cars Before His Arrest And Death - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Gana Stopped Convoy, Switched Cars Before His Arrest And Death (72737 Views)

"Terwase Akwaza Gana Was Dragged Out Of Government Convoy & Killed" / Terwase Akwaza 'Gana' Corpse: Before & After He Was Killed (Graphic Photos) / Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Gana Stopped Convoy, Switched Cars Before His Arrest And Death by OpinionCounts(m): 12:14pm On Sep 12, 2020
TheSourcerer:
then I see no reason for your sympathy for him at all.

Then I should believe you are in rage and undoubtedly consider buhari to be insane for what he is doing for the mass murdering bokoharam terrorists he calls repentant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Gana Stopped Convoy, Switched Cars Before His Arrest And Death by Fourwinds: 12:15pm On Sep 12, 2020
maasoap:

Go and enrol in the Nigerian Army, no be your mates dey there? Cowards or not, the mother fvcker is gone
a lot of Nigerians enroll in US Army. How many US citizens have enrolled in Nigerian army? Because the are cowards.. Using war in North east to carry out their fishing and rearing of cows business... Same with the captain the connived with WADUME in kidnapping and gun running... They are criminals
Re: How Gana Stopped Convoy, Switched Cars Before His Arrest And Death by rastafarian: 12:16pm On Sep 12, 2020
[quote authorye post=93837381]"HE WANTED TO DIE IN CHRIST".
Well, we have the ever forgiving God who is ready to forgive nomatter the weight of our since.
I pray he gave his life to christ and truly repented before he was killed if not, his sins will be waiting to receive him at the other end. U're the master of the universe, u've already finish the judgment.
Re: How Gana Stopped Convoy, Switched Cars Before His Arrest And Death by Jaykrown: 12:17pm On Sep 12, 2020
Timekeeper:

Does this make sense At all to u..

Why do u guys reason like illiterate..

All these stress upon a terrorist... U must be on cow dung

You that doesn’t reason like a stark illiterate that you are, please, can you give us points why you think this is best way to get him killed?
Re: How Gana Stopped Convoy, Switched Cars Before His Arrest And Death by maasoap(m): 12:17pm On Sep 12, 2020
Fourwinds:
a lot of Nigerians enroll in US Army. How many US citizens have enrolled in Nigerian army? Because the are cowards.. Using war in North east to carry out their fishing and rearing of cows business... Same with the captain the connived with WADUME in kidnapping and gun running... They are criminals

They might be but that didn't make Gana less of a criminal
Re: How Gana Stopped Convoy, Switched Cars Before His Arrest And Death by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 12, 2020
UtuokeAlcoholic:

As long as he believes Jesus died for his sin, he is saved. Even if he kill the whole world. No good action is needed or righteousness but believe
how can you just believe without confessing him as your personal lord and savior?
Re: How Gana Stopped Convoy, Switched Cars Before His Arrest And Death by Nitah1: 12:21pm On Sep 12, 2020
BUHARImyDOG:
This was how bokoharam started
Nigeria is a time bomb of which many nincompoops here on nairaland and elsewhere in the north do not know.

..Many have no idea of what those guys are cooking right now.
Re: How Gana Stopped Convoy, Switched Cars Before His Arrest And Death by Legitdimple(f): 12:21pm On Sep 12, 2020
gangstarmonk:

I didn't say he wasn't though.

Modified

But he was a repentant "terrorist" and was to be treated as such. Just like our pampered "repentant boko haram terrorists".
Gbam.... I wish I can give you a thousand likes for this....

1 Like

Re: How Gana Stopped Convoy, Switched Cars Before His Arrest And Death by maasoap(m): 12:21pm On Sep 12, 2020
Jaykrown:

You that doesn’t reason like a stark illiterate that you are, please, can you give us points why you think this is best way to get him killed?

What is the best way to kill him. Now, I learned that he has been abusing amnesty offers in the past. Did you read that he killed government officials on peace deal assignment? This is like a time for "post Gana peace deal" for those of them interested in peaceful coexistence
Re: How Gana Stopped Convoy, Switched Cars Before His Arrest And Death by maasoap(m): 12:28pm On Sep 12, 2020
Nitah1:
Nigeria is a time bomb of which many nincompoops here on nairaland and elsewhere in the north do not know.

..Many have no idea of what those guys are cooking right now.

Make your point and leave names calling, that's like shouting to win a debate.
Whatever those guys are "cooking", it will only cause disturbances in their locality. Boko Haram had been disturbing since 2007, has it spread to your state? Bandits are getting pounded right now that their cups are full, the same fate awaits them too. You still remember IPOB disturbances, right? What of Shiite, though I did sympathise with them a little? Nigeria is stronger than what many of you would like us to believe
Re: How Gana Stopped Convoy, Switched Cars Before His Arrest And Death by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:34pm On Sep 12, 2020
BUHARImyDOG:

listen carefully war favors nobody but soldiers

but peace favors civilians

if only we know how many soldiers boko haram made billionaires !
Re: How Gana Stopped Convoy, Switched Cars Before His Arrest And Death by Fourwinds: 12:35pm On Sep 12, 2020
maasoap:

He surrendered to the wrong hands, perhaps unilateral surrender
like i said he wasn't armed ..that make the Nigerian army cowards
Re: How Gana Stopped Convoy, Switched Cars Before His Arrest And Death by babajero(m): 12:37pm On Sep 12, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I don't normally post on Politics, but he was a terrorist.
Yes just like the repentant Boko Haram terrorists and the pardoned Fulani terrorists.
Re: How Gana Stopped Convoy, Switched Cars Before His Arrest And Death by Fourwinds: 12:39pm On Sep 12, 2020
maasoap:

They might be but that didn't make Gana less of a criminal
they are.. Perpetuating crime in the name of fighting terrorist and militias..even in the Niger Delta, they are into bunkering or sometimes connive with oil bunkers..no discipline, no integrity.. Who joins such army.. Nonsense everywhere
Re: How Gana Stopped Convoy, Switched Cars Before His Arrest And Death by Vulcan24(m): 12:43pm On Sep 12, 2020
Despite the obvious that he may well be killed eventually but this open confrontation belittle Intel and operational competencies

This undermines the intervention and roles of mediators and would affect conflict negotiation in future

I once read that CIA and some millitary Intel in the US always plan pre, and post and program their actions to achieve desired consequences.

This is poor judgement and possibly done out of revenge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Gana Stopped Convoy, Switched Cars Before His Arrest And Death by Amos1423(m): 12:44pm On Sep 12, 2020
Gana and about 132 repentant members of his gang were on their way to Makurdi where they were expected to be received by the state security council when the government convoy conveying them was intercepted near Yandev Roundabout in Gboko where only Gana was killed.

Where are the 132?
Re: How Gana Stopped Convoy, Switched Cars Before His Arrest And Death by Dayvidblue: 12:52pm On Sep 12, 2020
One of the most suspicious part of the whole operation was the fact that Gana alone was intercepted though he was obviously with other members of his gang. This put to question the motive behind the operation.

omale88:
this gana of a dude, i know nothing much about him besides the fact that he accepted amnesty and left his nest,my question is the same soldiers who killed him in such a cowardly way watch how terrorists are rehabilitated and returned to the normal society through amnesty?,i believe there is more than what meets the eye in this story,and probably the some top officials in the government dont want this guy to rat them out and so they lynched him,i pity the innocent citizens of this country as any negative reactions meet them first. this is not good and that way of killing him isnt good for the country because he has valuable information.

1 Like

Re: How Gana Stopped Convoy, Switched Cars Before His Arrest And Death by Kingrefreshed: 1:20pm On Sep 12, 2020
michlins:
you have more questions to answer. You know a little too much for an ordinary person

And you too for trying to cover up for the other terrorists
Re: How Gana Stopped Convoy, Switched Cars Before His Arrest And Death by LordFaraday(m): 1:23pm On Sep 12, 2020
Seriously that's how it started.they killed yusuf in cold blood, now they can't end what they started. Look at how the boko boys are killing them like chicken. Same thg is happening now in benue. Never learn from the past.
BUHARImyDOG:
Re: How Gana Stopped Convoy, Switched Cars Before His Arrest And Death by Nitah1: 1:28pm On Sep 12, 2020
maasoap:

Make your point and leave names calling, that's like shouting to win a debate.
Whatever those guys are "cooking", it will only cause disturbances in their locality. Boko Haram had been disturbing since 2007, has it spread to your state? Bandits are getting pounded right now that their cups are full, the same fate awaits them too. You still remember IPOB disturbances, right? What of Shiite, though I did sympathise with them a little? Nigeria is stronger than what many of you would like us to believe
My point can only be understood by matured minds and not tribal bigot like you.

Bokoharam getting pounded while still spreading their tentacles to other parts of the country.. eg,Niger state,Kaduna,south west, etc.

Lie to yourself to suite your narrative.

Keep looking for hope where there's none.

When Yusuf was murdered by the Nigerian police zombie like you hails them but today, what's the result?

1 Like

Re: How Gana Stopped Convoy, Switched Cars Before His Arrest And Death by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 2:14pm On Sep 12, 2020
TheSourcerer:
You don't normally Post in politics but he was a terrorist..
What of those who were caught given fried rice and chicken...
Sent abroad and placed on pay roll
What are they?
They
*Killed
*Maimed
*Raped
*Rendered thousands homeless and parentless..
What is more than that?
Re: How Gana Stopped Convoy, Switched Cars Before His Arrest And Death by seunayantokun(m): 2:20pm On Sep 12, 2020
The Nigerian army don't represent us but some criminal interest. The man was a terrorist? Yes, we know. But in a peace process involving traditional leaders, political and religious leaders to make him a better person, you ambushed and killed him.

Did they kill repentant Boko Haram that way? How do we not say those who wield power in Nigeria represent a parochial ethnic and religious interest?
Re: How Gana Stopped Convoy, Switched Cars Before His Arrest And Death by enomakos(m): 2:25pm On Sep 12, 2020
michlins:
you have more questions to answer. You know a little too much for an ordinary person
not every one here is ordinary bro
Re: How Gana Stopped Convoy, Switched Cars Before His Arrest And Death by Gwazah(m): 2:25pm On Sep 12, 2020
TheSourcerer:

No one is saying Gana deserve to live, but the method they used in killing him is unacceptable in all ramifications. They look for this guy for so many years without single attempt of his whereabouts. Just for him to surrender and be killed in daytime?
Do u ever think Shakau will come forward again upon all this?
Note: guns can never end war. USA tried with their best weapons and commanders yet Afghanistan reminds Afghanistan till Obama offered a peace talk.
Let's be wise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Gana Stopped Convoy, Switched Cars Before His Arrest And Death by gadafi74: 2:27pm On Sep 12, 2020
God bless you brother !!!
Just dont know why some people and indeed our journalists are sympathetic and celebrating a good for nothing terrorist...
Imagine the numbers of innocent individuals he has killed and homes the idiots has thrown into sadness and pains....
May he nit receive mercy in heaven in Jesus name...
Re: How Gana Stopped Convoy, Switched Cars Before His Arrest And Death by enomakos(m): 2:28pm On Sep 12, 2020
Amos1423:
Gana and about 132 repentant members of his gang were on their way to Makurdi where they were expected to be received by the state security council when the government convoy conveying them was intercepted near Yandev Roundabout in Gboko where only Gana was killed.

Where are the 132?
must of them turn backs after they witness what happened,i think like 40 were arrested
Re: How Gana Stopped Convoy, Switched Cars Before His Arrest And Death by MahatmaGhandi: 2:30pm On Sep 12, 2020
TheSourcerer:

Is he worse than the repentant book haram terrorists being rehabilitated.
Re: How Gana Stopped Convoy, Switched Cars Before His Arrest And Death by seunayantokun(m): 2:32pm On Sep 12, 2020
LordFaraday:
Seriously that's how it started.they killed yusuf in cold blood, now they can't end what they started. Look at how the boko boys are killing them like chicken. Same thg is happening now in benue. Never learn from the past.
I personally believe the soldiers who killed the guy fed an interest.
Re: How Gana Stopped Convoy, Switched Cars Before His Arrest And Death by seunayantokun(m): 2:38pm On Sep 12, 2020
Gwazah:

No one is saying Gana deserve to live, but the method they used in killing him is unacceptable in all ramifications. They look for this guy for so many years without single attempt of his whereabouts. Just for him to surrender and be killed in daytime?
Do u ever think Shakau will come forward again upon all this?
Note: guns can never end war. USA tried with their best weapons and commanders yet Afghanistan reminds Afghanistan till Obama offered a peace talk.
Let's be wise.

The circumstance of his death was totally against reason except that it fed the interest of those who are doing all they can to make other Nigerians their captives.
Time will bring it to light.

1 Like

Re: How Gana Stopped Convoy, Switched Cars Before His Arrest And Death by emmy4real94(m): 2:48pm On Sep 12, 2020
JumokeTop:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/how-gana-stopped-convoy-switched-cars-before-arrest-killing-by-soldiers-eyewitnesses/%3famp=1
People has it rumoured that the reason why one of his hands was cutoff is because, if he had joined the two hands together, he would disappear, this seems like someone closed to him had betrayed his secrets, though I don't know how true this is, but I really wanna know the methods that were carried out in killing him...
Re: How Gana Stopped Convoy, Switched Cars Before His Arrest And Death by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 12, 2020
reccy:
A terrorist even get mind to ask for switching? Is that how stupid and confident you are? What nonsense!

The soldiers need to be commended for a job well done for executing and annihilating this idiot.

No room for nonsense.

Better Nigeria is all we want.

God bless Nigeria.

Your comment actually shows that you are not a deep thinker.
- Government make a frantic effort to eliminate a dreaded militia.They couldn't after several attempts
-Government decide to go the way of amnesty which the leader Gana gladly embraced.
-On his way to Makurdi for the final session of the amnesty program with his boys about 134 in number according to the news.
-The military ambushed the convoy,picked him up and left his boys that were with him.
-They eventually killed him.

How are we so sure that we don't have more than 5 guys among the 134 members of the militia that are more dangerous than Gana.

I strongly believe that the guy deserve to die but why will you take only him out and leave the other terrorist.
Is that a wise decision.

The general believe that if you take out the Shepherd,the sheep will scatter doesn't apply when it comes to terrorism.

I expect the military to be more tactical in their dealing and operations.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

14-year-old Schoolboy Sexually Assaulted Teacher In Locked Classroom / Photo Of Nigerian Deathrow Convict, Chijioke, Who Will Be Executed This Friday / Phone Thief Tattooed Names Of Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.