Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Touch Not My Anointed - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Touch Not My Anointed (15881 Views)

The Misinterpretation Of - Touch Not My Anointed And Do My Prophet No Harm / Bishop Godday Iboyi Shares Anointed Bread To His Church Members / The Lord's Supper And The 144,000 Anointed Jehovah Witnesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Touch Not My Anointed by petra1(m): 2:11am On Sep 16, 2020
donnie:

Christians do not have bible culture na. It is culture from pagan Rome that they observe.

It's only when it comes to collecting tithes and defending those who lead them on in lies that they remember bible culture and Touch not My Annointed.

I wanted to do admonition but I remember
Heb 6:4 — Heb 6:6
So I held my peace
Re: Touch Not My Anointed by petra1(m): 8:02am On Sep 16, 2020
donnie:

. We Isrealites do not recognize gentile prophets.

Mystery is when you see omo ibo call himself jew and calls real israelites Gentile

The Most High never sent gentiles to prophesy of ISRAEL.

Sorry . . .Balaam was a Moabite prophet .
Re: Touch Not My Anointed by donnie(m): 9:05am On Sep 16, 2020
petra1:

Mystery is when you see omo ibo call himself jew and calls real israelites Gentile

I'm not Igbo, you pastor worshipper.

petra1:
Sorry . . .Balaam was a Moabite prophet .

Will you call him a prophet of Israel? Did the nation of Israel regard Balaam as their prophet?

He wasn't far from a witch. The type of people you Christians call pastors and prophets today, whom you pay to tell you what you want to hear.
Re: Touch Not My Anointed by Petrall: 10:24am On Sep 16, 2020
donnie:

Will you call him a prophet of Israel?
Did the nation of Israel regard Balaam as their prophet?

Step 1. Shifting goal post.

He wasn't far from a witch

Step 2. Kill the evidence

He was a “witch “ yet He and God communicates

Numbers 22:18
18 And Balaam answered and said unto the servants of Balak, If Balak would give me his house full of silver and gold, I cannot go beyond the word of the LORD my God, to do less or more.

His case was still better than those who left christ and and can’t hear God again

The type of people you Christians call pastors and prophets today, whom you pay to tell you what you want to hear.

Yes prophets are seers . Not the type you follow.
And yes we do Give to prophets it’s their portion .

1 Samuel 9:7-8
7 Then said Saul to his servant, But, behold, if we go, what shall we bring the man? for the bread is spent in our vessels, and there is not a present to bring to the man of God: what have we? 8 And the servant answered Saul again, and said, Behold, I have here at hand the fourth part of a shekel of silver: that will I give to the man of God, to tell us our way.
Re: Touch Not My Anointed by donnie(m): 7:10pm On Sep 16, 2020
petra1:

I wanted to do admonition but I remember
Heb 6:4 — Heb 6:6
So I held my peace

The falling away happened long ago. ROME whom you and your false teachers follow has fallen away ever since. Nonsense pagan worshippers.
Re: Touch Not My Anointed by donnie(m): 7:17pm On Sep 16, 2020
Petrall:

Step 1. Shifting goal post.

Step 2. Kill the evidence

He was a “witch “ yet He and God communicates

Numbers 22:18
18 And Balaam answered and said unto the servants of Balak, If Balak would give me his house full of silver and gold, I cannot go beyond the word of the LORD my God, to do less or more.

His case was still better than those who left christ and and can’t hear God again

Yes prophets are seers . Not the type you follow.
And yes we do Give to prophets it’s their portion .

1 Samuel 9:7-8
7 Then said Saul to his servant, But, behold, if we go, what shall we bring the man? for the bread is spent in our vessels, and there is not a present to bring to the man of God: what have we? 8 And the servant answered Saul again, and said, Behold, I have here at hand the fourth part of a shekel of silver: that will I give to the man of God, to tell us our way.

YAH never chose gentile prophets to teach or lead his people period. You don't understand the Spirit to know that even devils recognize and fear YAHUAH. Gentiles have their prophets but they're not for ISRAEL. Many times, they're against Israel. Christianity is filled with these types of prophets.

Why not read the writings of BALAAM for your edification, since he is your prophet. You people don't have shame.
Re: Touch Not My Anointed by Petrall: 8:39pm On Sep 16, 2020
donnie:
[size=8pt][/size]

YAH never chose gentile prophets to teach or lead his people period. You don't understand the Spirit to know that even devils recognize and fear YAHUAH. Gentiles have their prophets but they're not for ISRAEL. Many times, they're against Israel. Christianity is filled with these types of prophets.

Why not read the writings of BALAAM for your edification, since he is your prophet. You people don't have shame.

You've won Mr Apostate
Re: Touch Not My Anointed by petra1(m): 5:05pm On Sep 17, 2020
loswhite:
Threatening those that refused to tithe is also unnecessary....It is unbiblical to insult anyone not only man of God

If you announce what the bible say, is that a threat. If you tell a man he would end up in hell if he doesn't get saved ,is that a threat?
Re: Touch Not My Anointed by loswhite(m): 12:30pm On Sep 18, 2020
petra1:

If you announce what the bible say, is that a threat. If you tell a man he would end up in hell if he doesn't get saved ,is that a threat?
you mean the personal Bible you wrote?
Re: Touch Not My Anointed by Petrall: 3:25pm On Sep 18, 2020
loswhite:
you mean the personal Bible you wrote?

Oh thats new. Is there a personal bible now?
Re: Touch Not My Anointed by petra1(m): 8:27pm On Oct 02, 2020
Sodiquinone:
Maybe freeze is the anointed and oyedepo and d likes are fake

Nice try

Hebrews 5:4
4 And no man taketh this honour unto himself, but he that is called of God, as was Aaron.
Re: Touch Not My Anointed by Kobojunkie: 2:12am On May 06, 2023
petra1:
It is unscriptural to insult or rebuke ministers of God . A new generation seem to be ingnorant of principles of the scripture and the consequences of violating them which carry curses

Psalms 105:15
Touch not mine anointed,
and do my prophets no harm.

Sometimes in this forum I Have heard some ignorant people say that the verse above is for all Isreal and not men of God . If you think so You must have gotten your Theology upside down. Firstly is the whole of Isreal anointed . Is the whole of Isreal prophets ? That verse was making Reference to Patriacts and prophets Abraham and Isaac Before whom God rebuked Kings for touching their wives .
This writeup is meant as a joke, right?
Don't fall for the soundbites fed you by your pastors and mogs, always go back and verify for yourself.
6 You belong to the family of his servant Abraham. You are descendants of Jacob, the people God chose.
7 The Lord is our God. He rules the whole world.
8 He will remember his agreement forever. He will always keep the promises he made to his people.
9 He will keep the agreement he made with Abraham and the promise he made to Isaac.
10 He gave it as a law to Jacob. He gave it to Israel as an agreement that will last forever!
11 He said, “I will give you the land of Canaan. It will be your very own.”
12 At the time God said this, there were only a few of his people, and they were strangers there.
13 They traveled around from nation to nation, from one kingdom to another.
14 But the Lord did not let anyone mistreat them. He warned kings not to harm them.
15 He said, “Don’t hurt my chosen people. Don’t harm my prophets.” - Psalm 115 vs 4 - 15
See from the above that God made that statement regarding all of the children of Israel and the prophets in the land. And that warning was meant by God for all the foreign kings and peoples of the foreign nations through which He took His chosen people? undecided
Re: Touch Not My Anointed by petra1(m): 8:47am On May 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
This writeup is meant as a joke, right?
Don't fall for the soundbites fed you by your pastors and mogs, always go back and verify for yourself. See from the above that God made that statement regarding all of the children of Israel and the prophets in the land. And that warning was meant by God for all the foreign kings and peoples of the foreign nations through which He took His chosen people? undecided

Are children of israel prophets?.. the statement was Made in reference to Isaac and Abraham case when kings try too take their wives

1 Chronicles 16:21

He suffered no man to do them wrong:
yea, he reproved kings for their sakes,

Genesis 20:7
Now therefore restore the man his wife; for he is a prophet, and he shall pray for thee, and thou shalt live: and if thou restore her not, know thou that thou shalt surely die, thou, and all that are thine.
Re: Touch Not My Anointed by Kobojunkie: 1:14pm On May 08, 2023
petra1:
■ Are children of israel prophets?.. the statement was Made in reference to Isaac and Abraham case when kings try too take their wives
Are you insinuating that God, by listing Israel as His chosen people, in the passage, is wrong?
6 You belong to the family of his servant Abraham. You are descendants of Jacob, the people God chose.
7 The Lord is our God. He rules the whole world.
8 He will remember his agreement forever. He will always keep the promises he made to his people.
9 He will keep the agreement he made with Abraham and the promise he made to Isaac.
10 He gave it as a law to Jacob. He gave it to Israel as an agreement that will last forever!
11 He said, “I will give you the land of Canaan. It will be your very own.”
12 At the time God said this, there were only a few of his people, and they were strangers there.
13 They traveled around from nation to nation, from one kingdom to another.
14 But the Lord did not let anyone mistreat them. He warned kings not to harm them.
15 He said, “Don’t hurt my chosen people. Don’t harm my prophets.” - Psalm 115 vs 4 - 15
You mean God's chosen people who were led by Him from nation to nation, from one kingdom to another, is not Israel? undecided
Re: Touch Not My Anointed by petra1(m): 3:49pm On May 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Are you insinuating that God, by listing Israel as His chosen people, in the passage, is wrong?
You mean God's chosen people who were led by Him from nation to nation, from one kingdom to another, is not Israel? undecided

You are the one getting the interpretation wrong . If If the text says he made Nigerians beat Brazil in football ,does that mean every Nigerian is a footballer ? . Is every Jew a prophet ? It’s only Abraham and Isaac who had that experience with kings and they were both patriarchs and prophets
Re: Touch Not My Anointed by Kobojunkie: 4:00pm On May 16, 2023
petra1:
■ You are the one getting the interpretation wrong .
■ If If the text says he made Nigerians beat Brazil in football ,does that mean every Nigerian is a footballer?
■ Is every Jew a prophet ?
■ It’s only Abraham and Isaac who had that experience with kings and they were both patriarchs and prophets
What interpretation? I simply read the text as is written, and clearly, the reference to chosen ones is to the people of Israel whom God led from one nation through another; or did God only lead prophets from one nation through to another until the promised land or something? undecided

2. The text speaks of the people God led through one national territory to the other on the way to the promised land, and clearly it was the chosen people of Israel as stated right there in the text itself. undecided

3. Every Israelite is clearly not a prophet and we know that when God lead His chosen people, Israel, through the many nations, they were not all prophets either. undecided

4. What are you talking about? God is written to have warned Kings and peoples not to harm His chosen people of Isreal as they crossed through their territories, just as it says there in the passage. Are you saying that the Israelites, God's chosen people, passed through the many lands without the kings and people's of those lands being aware of it? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Deliverance Ministry Shares Free Food At Onitsha Petrol Station (Photos) / The Most Important Type of Tithe / What It Means To Be "born Again"!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.