Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,550,588 members, 5,877,996 topics. Date: Friday, 25 September 2020 at 11:35 AM

Touch Not My Anointed - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Touch Not My Anointed (11221 Views)

Bishop Godday Iboyi Shares Anointed Bread To His Church Members / The Lord's Supper And The 144,000 Anointed Jehovah Witnesses / Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Touch Not My Anointed by petra1(m): 2:11am On Sep 16
donnie:

Christians do not have bible culture na. It is culture from pagan Rome that they observe.

It's only when it comes to collecting tithes and defending those who lead them on in lies that they remember bible culture and Touch not My Annointed.

I wanted to do admonition but I remember
Heb 6:4 — Heb 6:6
So I held my peace
Re: Touch Not My Anointed by petra1(m): 8:02am On Sep 16
donnie:

. We Isrealites do not recognize gentile prophets.

Mystery is when you see omo ibo call himself jew and calls real israelites Gentile

The Most High never sent gentiles to prophesy of ISRAEL.

Sorry . . .Balaam was a Moabite prophet .
Re: Touch Not My Anointed by donnie(m): 9:05am On Sep 16
petra1:

Mystery is when you see omo ibo call himself jew and calls real israelites Gentile

I'm not Igbo, you pastor worshipper.

petra1:
Sorry . . .Balaam was a Moabite prophet .

Will you call him a prophet of Israel? Did the nation of Israel regard Balaam as their prophet?

He wasn't far from a witch. The type of people you Christians call pastors and prophets today, whom you pay to tell you what you want to hear.
Re: Touch Not My Anointed by Petrall: 10:24am On Sep 16
donnie:

Will you call him a prophet of Israel?
Did the nation of Israel regard Balaam as their prophet?

Step 1. Shifting goal post.

He wasn't far from a witch

Step 2. Kill the evidence

He was a “witch “ yet He and God communicates

Numbers 22:18
18 And Balaam answered and said unto the servants of Balak, If Balak would give me his house full of silver and gold, I cannot go beyond the word of the LORD my God, to do less or more.

His case was still better than those who left christ and and can’t hear God again

The type of people you Christians call pastors and prophets today, whom you pay to tell you what you want to hear.

Yes prophets are seers . Not the type you follow.
And yes we do Give to prophets it’s their portion .

1 Samuel 9:7-8
7 Then said Saul to his servant, But, behold, if we go, what shall we bring the man? for the bread is spent in our vessels, and there is not a present to bring to the man of God: what have we? 8 And the servant answered Saul again, and said, Behold, I have here at hand the fourth part of a shekel of silver: that will I give to the man of God, to tell us our way.
Re: Touch Not My Anointed by donnie(m): 7:10pm On Sep 16
petra1:

I wanted to do admonition but I remember
Heb 6:4 — Heb 6:6
So I held my peace

The falling away happened long ago. ROME whom you and your false teachers follow has fallen away ever since. Nonsense pagan worshippers.
Re: Touch Not My Anointed by donnie(m): 7:17pm On Sep 16
Petrall:

Step 1. Shifting goal post.

Step 2. Kill the evidence

He was a “witch “ yet He and God communicates

Numbers 22:18
18 And Balaam answered and said unto the servants of Balak, If Balak would give me his house full of silver and gold, I cannot go beyond the word of the LORD my God, to do less or more.

His case was still better than those who left christ and and can’t hear God again

Yes prophets are seers . Not the type you follow.
And yes we do Give to prophets it’s their portion .

1 Samuel 9:7-8
7 Then said Saul to his servant, But, behold, if we go, what shall we bring the man? for the bread is spent in our vessels, and there is not a present to bring to the man of God: what have we? 8 And the servant answered Saul again, and said, Behold, I have here at hand the fourth part of a shekel of silver: that will I give to the man of God, to tell us our way.

YAH never chose gentile prophets to teach or lead his people period. You don't understand the Spirit to know that even devils recognize and fear YAHUAH. Gentiles have their prophets but they're not for ISRAEL. Many times, they're against Israel. Christianity is filled with these types of prophets.

Why not read the writings of BALAAM for your edification, since he is your prophet. You people don't have shame.
Re: Touch Not My Anointed by Petrall: 8:39pm On Sep 16
donnie:
[size=8pt][/size]

YAH never chose gentile prophets to teach or lead his people period. You don't understand the Spirit to know that even devils recognize and fear YAHUAH. Gentiles have their prophets but they're not for ISRAEL. Many times, they're against Israel. Christianity is filled with these types of prophets.

Why not read the writings of BALAAM for your edification, since he is your prophet. You people don't have shame.

You've won Mr Apostate
Re: Touch Not My Anointed by petra1(m): 5:05pm On Sep 17
loswhite:
Threatening those that refused to tithe is also unnecessary....It is unbiblical to insult anyone not only man of God

If you announce what the bible say, is that a threat. If you tell a man he would end up in hell if he doesn't get saved ,is that a threat?
Re: Touch Not My Anointed by loswhite(m): 12:30pm On Sep 18
petra1:

If you announce what the bible say, is that a threat. If you tell a man he would end up in hell if he doesn't get saved ,is that a threat?
you mean the personal Bible you wrote?
Re: Touch Not My Anointed by Petrall: 3:25pm On Sep 18
loswhite:
you mean the personal Bible you wrote?

Oh thats new. Is there a personal bible now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bishop David Abioye Sunday Messages, Wednesday And International Message For Fre / Is Mountain Of Fire And Miracles (mfm) Out To Destroy Families? / Holy Spirit Asked Me To Kill My Niece –suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.