Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,279 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Bbnaija: Leave Me, I’m A Distraction Nengi Tells Ozo After Getting Final Strike - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Leave Me, I’m A Distraction Nengi Tells Ozo After Getting Final Strike (432 Views)

Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You' / #BBNaija: Condoms Have Reduced In The House – Nengi Tells Ozo (video) / Ike Confronts Tuoyo Over Mercy At Saturday Night: 'Don’t Try Me, I’m A Gangsta’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Leave Me, I’m A Distraction Nengi Tells Ozo After Getting Final Strike by damilola4162(m): 7:14am On Sep 12, 2020
Big Brother Housemate Ozo, no doubt has feelings for Nengi, and got a last strike from Big Brother for violating one of the rules of the house, after he(Ozo) was reportedly cought writting love letter to her on Friday night.

A video had captured a moment when Nengi warned Ozo to leave her alone and focus on the game after the strike has surfaced online.

In the video Nengi while trying to persuaded Ozo to put the game above whatever romantic feelings he has for her, told him to set his eyes more on the game than on her.

“I am not worth it, leave me, don’t forget why you are here because I have not forgotten why I am here. I am a distraction.

“I feel bad this is happening to you. This is actually scary,” Nengi said.

However, responding to what Nengi ssid, Ozo reiterated that Nengi was never a distraction, saying his eyes is on the game.

The two housemates, in a solemn conversation felt bad about the turn of event that led to the strike.

Ozo got his final strike in big brother house on Friday night, for writing secret love letter to Nengi.

Source: https://insidenaija.com.ng/bbnaija-focus-on-the-game-not-me-im-a-distraction-nengi-tells-ozo-after-getting-final-strike/

Re: Bbnaija: Leave Me, I’m A Distraction Nengi Tells Ozo After Getting Final Strike by kenzysmith: 7:29am On Sep 12, 2020
this simp need Nigeria prayers

Re: Bbnaija: Leave Me, I’m A Distraction Nengi Tells Ozo After Getting Final Strike by Kriss216: 7:33am On Sep 12, 2020
I am not worth it, leave me, don’t forget why you are here because I have not forgotten why I am here. I am a distraction

This Nengi girl is a sweet girl. Ozo should at least stop disgracing his kindred people.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Leave Me, I’m A Distraction Nengi Tells Ozo After Getting Final Strike by Iceyjayzz(m): 7:37am On Sep 12, 2020
This guy is a big simp, all simp shall suffer for 600 years.
Re: Bbnaija: Leave Me, I’m A Distraction Nengi Tells Ozo After Getting Final Strike by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 12, 2020
I am grateful that my dad didn't raise a simp. And, I don't wanna fail him by raising a simp for a son. #NoCap
Re: Bbnaija: Leave Me, I’m A Distraction Nengi Tells Ozo After Getting Final Strike by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 12, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Bbnaija: Leave Me, I’m A Distraction Nengi Tells Ozo After Getting Final Strike by frankputer: 3:02pm On Sep 12, 2020
too bad for Ozo reputation

(1) (Reply)

BBN Has Come And Gone! Here Comes To Your View, Another Reality TV Show. / Watch Netflix For Free / Blessing Amidu Makes History For Making The Country's First 3D Animation Film

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.