Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,218 members, 7,836,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Man Cries Out After Fiancee Demands 180k Worth Of Clothes On Wedding Day. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Cries Out After Fiancee Demands 180k Worth Of Clothes On Wedding Day. (1561 Views)

Only Cake N5m: Nigerian Man Leaks Chat As Fiancee Demands N12m For Wedding / My Fiancee' Demands An Iphone For Her Birthday. Can't Afford It Loan Is Option / 15-Year-Old Son Walks His Mother Down The Aisle On Wedding Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Cries Out After Fiancee Demands 180k Worth Of Clothes On Wedding Day. by nuelsam: 9:01am On Sep 12, 2020
As seen on Twitter.......

Re: Man Cries Out After Fiancee Demands 180k Worth Of Clothes On Wedding Day. by nuelsam: 9:02am On Sep 12, 2020
he needs your advice

Re: Man Cries Out After Fiancee Demands 180k Worth Of Clothes On Wedding Day. by Kriss216: 9:04am On Sep 12, 2020
She said you should go and think like a man.

That's good. Now, this is how real men think;

Cancel the wedding. Tell her you're not doing again. Give your life a meaning. There's nothing significant about Nigerian girls. Stay away from them.

19 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out After Fiancee Demands 180k Worth Of Clothes On Wedding Day. by Akhigbeblog(m): 9:07am On Sep 12, 2020
Nawa
Re: Man Cries Out After Fiancee Demands 180k Worth Of Clothes On Wedding Day. by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 12, 2020
nuelsam:

I don't see the allure in fancy weddings.
I prefer just close family n friends maybe a small beach wedding

Ezzycarter U hear thatgrin
No wedding no mini ezzys n Missy'sgrin
Re: Man Cries Out After Fiancee Demands 180k Worth Of Clothes On Wedding Day. by Freestainworld(m): 9:26am On Sep 12, 2020
you even try going to see her, if it was me, I will not even step out an Inch to see her, since she wants to frustrate you, frustrate her too, tell her it's either it is done your way or you guys will forget about the marriage, don't be afraid, if she loves you, she will give in, don't show any sign of panic either.

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out After Fiancee Demands 180k Worth Of Clothes On Wedding Day. by Deborah98(f): 9:34am On Sep 12, 2020
Some women and unnecessary worldly pleasures be like 5&6, uncle thank God she said you should go and think like a man, simple postpone the wedding, think about your life, increase your pursuit of financial stability and take care of your family,wait first, is she just pointing out what you will buy for her,how much is she contributing or are you gonna budget everything,this gal get mind wahali,this kind of gals can frustrate themselves just look at her statement else she won't come out and greet your people, things dey happen ooooh,just forget it her mind is not in whatever you are doing,she just wants to use you and trend...

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out After Fiancee Demands 180k Worth Of Clothes On Wedding Day. by EzzyCarter: 9:46am On Sep 12, 2020
Missyford31:

Of course babe, how about we have our honeymoon in Bahamas? grin

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out After Fiancee Demands 180k Worth Of Clothes On Wedding Day. by EzzyCarter: 9:50am On Sep 12, 2020
In this part of the world we place so much importance on the wedding and not the marriage itself. What's the point in spending way out of your capacity for a day's event. If you can afford an extravagant wedding, heck go for it, if not spend prudently. As they say, cut your coat according to your cloth...
Re: Man Cries Out After Fiancee Demands 180k Worth Of Clothes On Wedding Day. by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 12, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Bahamas it ischeesy
We will chop in the sand under the stars afterwardsgrin
Re: Man Cries Out After Fiancee Demands 180k Worth Of Clothes On Wedding Day. by ValCon888: 9:55am On Sep 12, 2020
A woman is behaving like this before wedding.
Ask yourself how she will behave after the wedding.

It won't cost you a dime to use your head.

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out After Fiancee Demands 180k Worth Of Clothes On Wedding Day. by EzzyCarter: 9:58am On Sep 12, 2020
Missyford31:

Bahamas it ischeesy
We will chop in the sand under the stars afterwardsgrin

Re: Man Cries Out After Fiancee Demands 180k Worth Of Clothes On Wedding Day. by juitar(m): 10:02am On Sep 12, 2020
He shouldn't put himself on unnecessary pressure. How can d stupid girl be acting like that because of wedding day. The truth is that a sensible man should not marry that lady even after God has revealed her true identity to you. What will happen if he gets married to her and d man face some financial challenges?
Re: Man Cries Out After Fiancee Demands 180k Worth Of Clothes On Wedding Day. by OlawaleBammie: 10:09am On Sep 12, 2020
Missyford31:

EzzyCarter:

These guys just love to dey dream, as in dem too like nightmare grin grin grin

Na so dem romance am for one thread laidat soteeey I taya to dey read.

If Una like make Una no wake up to grin
Re: Man Cries Out After Fiancee Demands 180k Worth Of Clothes On Wedding Day. by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 12, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

grin
Re: Man Cries Out After Fiancee Demands 180k Worth Of Clothes On Wedding Day. by CHIMaaaah(m): 10:34am On Sep 12, 2020
cry not, she was on her own when you foolishly proposed to her, married is overrated, i have no idea why Nigerians take it too serious, nothing pass having a baby mama and be at rest with your mind, my brother got married few years ago and now he's broke....... the other spent so much money to train her fiance in nursing school, today the girl is being bleeped by another guy all in the name of marriage.

who marriage help self angry angry angry
Re: Man Cries Out After Fiancee Demands 180k Worth Of Clothes On Wedding Day. by GoldenJAT(m): 10:39am On Sep 12, 2020
Simple solution!! THINK LIKE A MAN!
Re: Man Cries Out After Fiancee Demands 180k Worth Of Clothes On Wedding Day. by muller101(m): 11:23am On Sep 12, 2020
Buy her the clothes. We are eager to read about how your wife of 2 months is frustrating your life.
Re: Man Cries Out After Fiancee Demands 180k Worth Of Clothes On Wedding Day. by Vyzz: 11:39am On Sep 12, 2020
She isnt ready for marriage....

If na me... If I buy an the cloth...

She go wear am go market She go wear am go work... She go wear am go Burial...

Infact she go wear am the go every every
Re: Man Cries Out After Fiancee Demands 180k Worth Of Clothes On Wedding Day. by EzzyCarter: 1:36pm On Sep 12, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Hahaha....Don't worry man. Ama send you our wedding invite soon. You've got my word cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out After Fiancee Demands 180k Worth Of Clothes On Wedding Day. by Burgerlomo: 2:03pm On Sep 12, 2020
Biko nah by force? Why U wan kee yahsef before yah time over nothing #redflag. cool
Re: Man Cries Out After Fiancee Demands 180k Worth Of Clothes On Wedding Day. by paulolee(m): 2:22pm On Sep 12, 2020
na wah o...people de dis life oo
Re: Man Cries Out After Fiancee Demands 180k Worth Of Clothes On Wedding Day. by PhlegB(f): 2:57pm On Sep 12, 2020
For your peace of mind and sanity please put the wedding on hold or cancel it. I hate nonsense.
Re: Man Cries Out After Fiancee Demands 180k Worth Of Clothes On Wedding Day. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 12, 2020
Think like a Man? So nah woman's thinking she wan marry before?

Oga take your ring back and live in peace. When father Christmas come, he will marry her. Nonsense!
Re: Man Cries Out After Fiancee Demands 180k Worth Of Clothes On Wedding Day. by LadySarah: 5:07pm On Sep 12, 2020
grin

Be thinking like a man she'll definitely ruin you. Someone that can't work with your budget.If she likes expensive things, she should be able to fund such lifestyle for herself.
Bring leather, bring kpomo, bring beef, all na ontop cowskin.

What's she contributing sef?
Re: Man Cries Out After Fiancee Demands 180k Worth Of Clothes On Wedding Day. by ezechi24(m): 5:34pm On Sep 12, 2020
Fucking simp...coming out hear to cry like an annoying little kid...she knows you are not a man ...that's the reason she asked you to go home and think like man ...dondee
Re: Man Cries Out After Fiancee Demands 180k Worth Of Clothes On Wedding Day. by Saviolamemphix(m): 5:43pm On Sep 12, 2020
Kriss216:
She said you should go and think like a man.

That's good. Now, this is how real men think;

Cancel the wedding. Tell her you're not doing again. Give your life a meaning. There's nothing significant about Nigerian girls. Stay away from them.

on point no cap
Re: Man Cries Out After Fiancee Demands 180k Worth Of Clothes On Wedding Day. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 12, 2020
Na trouble the guy wan marry.. Dem never marry she don dey act drama.. By the time they marry no be small pepper this man go see.. She fit say she wan fly for dragon back.. las las if him no meet her demand.. she go deny am the kpekus wey him even pay for
Re: Man Cries Out After Fiancee Demands 180k Worth Of Clothes On Wedding Day. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 12, 2020
Immorality and Immoral lifestyle Has been Destroying men and putting them in Captivity Since the days of Samson the Strong...

Sexual Immorality has Sent Great Men/ Women to their Early Graves...

Sexual Immorality has Crippled Great Destinies to a loaf of Bread...

Sexual Immorality has Collapsed Men From Exalted Position to Mediocrity

Sexual Immorality has Dimed the Bright Stars of men/Women

Sexual Immorality has Destroyed Sweet and Happy Homes and turned it to Mockery Homes..

Sexual Immorality has Damaged Men/Women Spirtually and Physically and has made them Walking Corpse..

Listen to me! This was just dropped in me for Somebody..
Many of you Likely have an arranged Immoral act for this weekend..
Some of you have packed your bags and lied to your Parents/ Guidian about your Movement!

Some of you guys have cleaned up the whole room and Waiting for her to come Spend the weekend!

Listen to me Attentively That Arrangement with that man or woman is about to Deflate and Destroy your life/ Destiny..

Don't do it!
Don't go for it!

Surrender to JESUS Christ..

Flee From Sexual Immorality...
Flee From Sin
Flee From Worldliness

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out After Fiancee Demands 180k Worth Of Clothes On Wedding Day. by Oracleforce: 6:16pm On Sep 12, 2020
nuelsam:

Some men's brain is in their dick....mu brother, that is enough reason to call it to quit....

Like a story of a friend of mine....the wife family brought all kind of bogus wedding bills for him to pay...the guy told them that they should hold their daughter that he is not interested again....the guy jejely and later married someone that can cope with his financial capacity....a lot of Naija ladies are fair-weather friends....avoid them like COVID 19 or Ebola.

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out After Fiancee Demands 180k Worth Of Clothes On Wedding Day. by Kiddogarcia(m): 6:21pm On Sep 12, 2020
You never see average oyinbo man wedding, me,her,parent, friends not up to five,and social media, but baba maybe you no dey bleep well for bed who knows,but check siggy baba

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ LGBTQ+ Activist Bolu Okupe Celebrates His 27th Birthday Today. / Another MAN Under ATTACK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.