Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Only Cake N5m: Nigerian Man Leaks Chat As Fiancee Demands N12m For Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only Cake N5m: Nigerian Man Leaks Chat As Fiancee Demands N12m For Wedding (2613 Views)

Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV / Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday / Lady Shares Chat As Her Admirer Dies Barely 24 Hours After Chatting (2) (3) (4)

Only Cake N5m: Nigerian Man Leaks Chat As Fiancee Demands N12m For Wedding by Opzyguitar(m): 2:07pm On May 25, 2023
A Nigerian man recently made the decision to call off his wedding with his fiancée after she disclosed the exorbitant amount of money required for the event.

The woman, in a voice message she shared with her partner, revealed that the estimated cost of their wedding would range from 10 to 12 million naira.

She explained, “Regarding our wedding plans, I consulted someone who estimated the total expenses to be around 2.5 million for the overall planning. The hall decoration alone would cost about 1.5 million, and the caterer is demanding 2.5 million naira.”

“Darling, for the cake, the one we liked with five tiers, they quoted …

See the full details here:
https://opzygist.com.ng/lifestyle/relationships/only-cake-n5-million-nigerian-man-leaks-chat-as-fiancee-demands-n12-million-for-wedding-he-react/

Re: Only Cake N5m: Nigerian Man Leaks Chat As Fiancee Demands N12m For Wedding by eddynaira125: 2:10pm On May 25, 2023
For marriage when no go last

Marriage ceremony should not cost more than your one week lunch

Re: Only Cake N5m: Nigerian Man Leaks Chat As Fiancee Demands N12m For Wedding by Sonnobax15(m): 2:39pm On May 25, 2023
See her forehead like pillar of jericho..No be only 5M cake grin

Re: Only Cake N5m: Nigerian Man Leaks Chat As Fiancee Demands N12m For Wedding by detectivejones: 2:42pm On May 25, 2023
When you overshow yourself give babe expect something like this

Re: Only Cake N5m: Nigerian Man Leaks Chat As Fiancee Demands N12m For Wedding by tydi(m): 3:46pm On May 25, 2023
Lol. See the girl dishing out figures

Re: Only Cake N5m: Nigerian Man Leaks Chat As Fiancee Demands N12m For Wedding by Hohenheim(m): 3:56pm On May 25, 2023
What happened to the profile pic of the person sending the voice notes?

Or this is just another clout chaser trying to go viral?
Re: Only Cake N5m: Nigerian Man Leaks Chat As Fiancee Demands N12m For Wedding by ItisWell22(f): 4:02pm On May 25, 2023
Cake of life or wedding cake? 😏
Re: Only Cake N5m: Nigerian Man Leaks Chat As Fiancee Demands N12m For Wedding by Savedday2: 7:27pm On May 25, 2023
9ja girls are waste of resources.

They are all ashawo. All of them.

Re: Only Cake N5m: Nigerian Man Leaks Chat As Fiancee Demands N12m For Wedding by thesicilian: 7:54pm On May 25, 2023
Before your fiance will give you a bill of 5 million naira for cake alone, you must have done more than necessary to prove to her that you have money. So don't come online to be wailing after you must have given her " a blank cheque" during the early planning stages

Re: Only Cake N5m: Nigerian Man Leaks Chat As Fiancee Demands N12m For Wedding by marlow1962(m): 8:23pm On May 25, 2023
Lmao
And na this type their papa roof they leak for village. No be only 12m wedding, what about 13m? Diggers of gold everywhere.
Re: Only Cake N5m: Nigerian Man Leaks Chat As Fiancee Demands N12m For Wedding by Omuuvwie(m): 8:52pm On May 25, 2023
I will be willing to supply you the cows you want to use for the wedding @ 1m each and you will be needing like 2 or 3, you can contact me.
Re: Only Cake N5m: Nigerian Man Leaks Chat As Fiancee Demands N12m For Wedding by Dshocker(m): 11:39pm On May 25, 2023
Opzyguitar:
A Nigerian man recently made the decision to call off his wedding with his fiancée after she disclosed the exorbitant amount of money required for the event.

The woman, in a voice message she shared with her partner, revealed that the estimated cost of their wedding would range from 10 to 12 million naira.

She explained, “Regarding our wedding plans, I consulted someone who estimated the total expenses to be around 2.5 million for the overall planning. The hall decoration alone would cost about 1.5 million, and the caterer is demanding 2.5 million naira.”

“Darling, for the cake, the one we liked with five tiers, they quoted …

See the full details here:
https://opzygist.com.ng/lifestyle/relationships/only-cake-n5-million-nigerian-man-leaks-chat-as-fiancee-demands-n12-million-for-wedding-he-react/

Am sick and tired of these content creators and bloggers, making up fake stories just to trend.
Re: Only Cake N5m: Nigerian Man Leaks Chat As Fiancee Demands N12m For Wedding by Dshocker(m): 11:44pm On May 25, 2023
Omuuvwie:
I will be willing to supply you the cows you want to use for the wedding @ 1m each and you will be needing like 2 or 3, you can contact me.

Hope no be Fulani people cow you want thief, come sell give the couples?

I dey ask, make dem no enter the wedding venue with AK-47.
Re: Only Cake N5m: Nigerian Man Leaks Chat As Fiancee Demands N12m For Wedding by Omuuvwie(m): 12:08am On May 27, 2023
Dshocker:

Hope no be Fulani people cow you want thief, come sell give the couples?

I dey ask, make dem no enter the wedding venue with AK-47.
Lol,
Re: Only Cake N5m: Nigerian Man Leaks Chat As Fiancee Demands N12m For Wedding by Nazgul: 12:20am On May 27, 2023
thesicilian:
Before your fiance will give you a bill of 5 million naira for cake alone, you must have done more than necessary to prove to her that you have money. So don't come online to be wailing after you must have given her " a blank cheque" during the early planning stages
Spot on!

No girl would bill a guy 5m for cake. He must have given her the "I'm equal to the task vibes" so he should buy the cake and stop complaining.

Re: Only Cake N5m: Nigerian Man Leaks Chat As Fiancee Demands N12m For Wedding by bravehost4u(m): 7:59am On May 27, 2023
Entitled ladies
Re: Only Cake N5m: Nigerian Man Leaks Chat As Fiancee Demands N12m For Wedding by VivaNG: 8:12am On May 27, 2023
not much
Re: Only Cake N5m: Nigerian Man Leaks Chat As Fiancee Demands N12m For Wedding by Goodlady(f): 8:17am On May 27, 2023
Sonnobax15:
See her forehead like pillar of jericho..No be only 5M cake grin
How your own head be?
No be like okada seat?
See, it's their choice and it's her wish.
If the man can't afford it, he should tell her or quit. No be by force.
The N2.5m cake you are screaming on top isn't the biggest amount for a cake.
I v seen N25m wedding cake. Heaven no fall.
The husband can do N2500 single cup cake, it's his choice.
You males should stop opening matters that aren't worth it. It's a shame! Moreover, the caption is misleading. It's in the post that decoration is N1.5m, cake N2.5m. So what's the fuss? Too many talakanaires among Nigerian men.

Re: Only Cake N5m: Nigerian Man Leaks Chat As Fiancee Demands N12m For Wedding by Ikpeabujo(m): 8:22am On May 27, 2023
Goodlady:

How your own head to be?
Like okada seat.
You males should stop opening matters that aren't worth it. It's a shame! Moreover, the caption is misleading. It's stayed in the post that decoration is N1.5m, cake N2.5m. So what's the fuss? Too many talakanaires among Nigerian men.
uselessness and talk

Re: Only Cake N5m: Nigerian Man Leaks Chat As Fiancee Demands N12m For Wedding by Goodlady(f): 8:25am On May 27, 2023
Ikpeabujo:
uselessness and talk
same to you.
Re: Only Cake N5m: Nigerian Man Leaks Chat As Fiancee Demands N12m For Wedding by Illegal1(m): 8:50am On May 27, 2023
Goodlady:

How your own head to be?
Like okada seat.
You males should stop opening matters that aren't worth it. It's a shame! Moreover, the caption is misleading. It's in the post that decoration is N1.5m, cake N2.5m. So what's the fuss? Too many talakanaires among Nigerian men.

omoh.......cum ooh,na talk u dey talk so abi naso ur mouth be?

Re: Only Cake N5m: Nigerian Man Leaks Chat As Fiancee Demands N12m For Wedding by Truvelisback(m): 8:53am On May 27, 2023
The man has just dodge a stray bullet that would have taken his life.😁 😂
Re: Only Cake N5m: Nigerian Man Leaks Chat As Fiancee Demands N12m For Wedding by Sonnobax15(m): 9:10am On May 27, 2023
Goodlady:

How your own head to be?
Like okada seat.
. grin would you advise your brother to spend extravagantly? undecided. Una go just open mouth waaaaaahhhh like street tap wey dem vandalize during endsars and begin yan anyhow undecided

Re: Only Cake N5m: Nigerian Man Leaks Chat As Fiancee Demands N12m For Wedding by Sonnobax15(m): 9:11am On May 27, 2023
Illegal1:

. grin. Abeg my brother,help me ask the native fowl grin
Re: Only Cake N5m: Nigerian Man Leaks Chat As Fiancee Demands N12m For Wedding by Goodlady(f): 10:39am On May 27, 2023
Sonnobax15:
. grin would you advise your brother to spend extravagantly? undecided. Una go just open mouth waaaaaahhhh like street tap wey dem vandalize during endsars and begin yan anyhow undecided
You think you are funny?
This is the most dumb post I v read this week.
Mumuboy!
Mu brother can do more if he can afford it.
The logic here is if you can afford it, do it. Only broke talakanaires like you come here to scream & drip saliva like a street tap water lacking water supply!
See his mouth like latrine!

Re: Only Cake N5m: Nigerian Man Leaks Chat As Fiancee Demands N12m For Wedding by Goodlady(f): 10:40am On May 27, 2023
Illegal1:

You better keep quiet there!
Re: Only Cake N5m: Nigerian Man Leaks Chat As Fiancee Demands N12m For Wedding by Illegal1(m): 10:43am On May 27, 2023
Goodlady:
You better keep quiet there!
omoh......hide ur face
Re: Only Cake N5m: Nigerian Man Leaks Chat As Fiancee Demands N12m For Wedding by Goodlady(f): 10:47am On May 27, 2023
Illegal1:

omoh......hide ur face
Come hide am. Leper!
Re: Only Cake N5m: Nigerian Man Leaks Chat As Fiancee Demands N12m For Wedding by Illegal1(m): 10:53am On May 27, 2023
Goodlady:

Come hide am. Leper!

omoh......madam Goodlady,abeg abeg nah mrn be dis,i no get time for vawulence...

if i offend u,abeg no vex,4gv me...
Re: Only Cake N5m: Nigerian Man Leaks Chat As Fiancee Demands N12m For Wedding by teebagy: 11:38am On May 27, 2023
Goodlady:

How your own head be?
No be like okada seat?
How much cake ur papa do for ya mama?.
Re: Only Cake N5m: Nigerian Man Leaks Chat As Fiancee Demands N12m For Wedding by Goodlady(f): 4:15pm On May 27, 2023
Illegal1:

omoh......madam Goodlady,abeg abeg nah mrn be dis,i no get time for vawulence...

if i offend u,abeg no vex,4gv me...
You are forgiven. Sin no more!
Re: Only Cake N5m: Nigerian Man Leaks Chat As Fiancee Demands N12m For Wedding by Goodlady(f): 4:16pm On May 27, 2023
teebagy:
How much cake ur papa do for ya mama?.
Ask your mom, mumuboy with SAPA face!

Why Is Female's Toilet Dirtier Than Male's Toilet? / Is He Her Bf? Should I Tell Her Parents? What Do I Do? / Girls You Can Never Go Out With On Nairaland