Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,450 members, 7,958,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:53 PM

Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi (77120 Views)

Laycon Rocks Nengi's Backside After Winning BBNaija (Video) / Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi / BBNaija: Laycon Performs His Song 'Awa Fierce' As Housemates Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by lekki1444: 3:27pm On Sep 12, 2020
Finnese001:

How is neo an alpha male
That nigga is rough and rugged and smooth at the same time. every woman that was kicked out of the house said if they return back into the house they will try to snatch him from vee.. That kaisha girl said it and tolani said he is so sexy and alpha when interviewed at this radio show

2 Likes

Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by obstead200(m): 3:27pm On Sep 12, 2020
Didi2d:
I think this Nengi of a girl is playing smart. Ozo go f*ck this girl on a good day outside the house, nengi has a big fish outside the house so she is playing smart so she won't lose the big fish (millionaire)
GBAM!!!! I am sure she has even promised ozo the pussy in private, once they leave the house.

1 Like

Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by SoftP(m): 3:29pm On Sep 12, 2020
wemmy01:

Oshey Mr weeper

Sober Man, u need redemption from myopic reasoning
Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by ABlAstate: 3:34pm On Sep 12, 2020
Ozo is a weakling. Na only ass he dey touch, when kid and others don Bleep taya. Ozo is a disgrace cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by Finnese001: 3:35pm On Sep 12, 2020
topboss:

Tell me wat u see becos Nengi na play girl and she can flirt with all the guys in that house.

Wat indicates Kidd will be more successful?

She flirt more with kidd than ozo, she said ozo is too soft for her
Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by topboss: 3:39pm On Sep 12, 2020
Finnese001:

She flirt more with kidd than ozo, she said ozo is too soft for her

Nengi is a flirt, tell me wat indicates she will bang kidd or be in relationship with Kid?

Besides, going by your submission, i can say she spends all day with Ozo and sleeps by his side even wen on different beds.
Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by Ishilove: 3:40pm On Sep 12, 2020
pocohantas:

Because she had work done on them. smiley
My sister, I didn't want to believe what my eyes are seeing which is why I asked that question. Where are all these small girls getting millions for cosmetic surgery?? Big gods??

Chai, I have lived a very sheltered life embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by Ishilove: 3:41pm On Sep 12, 2020
topboss:

becos she had work done.
I am shocked. These girls have gone far in immorality.
Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by topboss: 3:42pm On Sep 12, 2020
Ishilove:

I am shocked.

Dont be shocked, it is getting common in Nigeria now.
Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by Finnese001: 3:42pm On Sep 12, 2020
lekki1444:
That nigga is rough and rugged and smooth at the same time. every woman that was kicked out of the house said if they return back into the house they will try to snatch him from vee.. That kaisha girl said it and tolani said he is so sexy and alpha when interviewed at this radio show

Though you are right but I see mr Waya as more alpha male
Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by Ishilove: 3:43pm On Sep 12, 2020
topboss:

Dont be shocked, it is getting common in Nigeria now.
I mean, where are they getting the money from?
Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by topboss: 3:43pm On Sep 12, 2020
lekki1444:

Neo is the top dog in the house.

Even a blind person suppose recognize.
Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by PaulH07: 3:43pm On Sep 12, 2020
topboss:

At the beginning, she was telling Ozo if she likes a guy, she will ask him out.

She showed Ozo interest but Ozo thought she was cheap and slutty at the begininning.

So he kept picking Dora.

Nengi patiently got back his attention after Waya wire Erica and since then she raise the bar.

Telling him she no dey kiss unless boyfriend and the bar just kept going up since then.

Anybody in that house can touch Nengi ass but not Ozo.

But she just recently said she isn't interested in any relationship stuffs now. What happened between Ozo and Dorathy by the way?

And why's she letting everyone touch her ass, except Ozo...I feel she's already seen Ozo as a Simp and doesn't give 2shits about him.

Ozo should just wake up abeg...

1 Like

Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by topboss: 3:44pm On Sep 12, 2020
Ishilove:

I mean, where are they getting the money from?

Big God
Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by Ishilove: 3:45pm On Sep 12, 2020
topboss:

Big God
What a generation. The mind boggles.
Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by lekki1444: 3:45pm On Sep 12, 2020
Finnese001:

Though you are right but I see mr Waya as more alpha male
nah waya is low key very shy. thats why he mumbles every time he talks. people only think he is alpha because his dad is a billionaire. the guy was head over heels in love with erica and she controlled every aspect of his life. told him who to talk to and who not to dance with lol. that aint no alpha man. the only thing alpha about him is his perceived status outside the house

1 Like

Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by topboss: 3:46pm On Sep 12, 2020
PaulH07:

But she just recently said she isn't interested in any relationship stuffs now. What happened between Ozo and Dorathy by the way?

And why's she letting everyone touch her ass, except Ozo...I feel she's already seen Ozo as a Simp and doesn't give 2shits about him.

Ozo should just wake up abeg...

watch this video.

she clearly stated she would have a relationship with Ozo.

I can tell u wen Nengi even started giving Kidd waya the time of day.

It was wen Waya started telling her about arriving in Private Jets.

She even recently said Waya will just be showing wealth and she hates dat.

If Nengi goes for Waya, it is money. If for Love, she already picked Ozo from day 1.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOfr_Nxii38
Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by lekki1444: 3:46pm On Sep 12, 2020
topboss:

Neo is the top dog in the house.

Even a blind person suppose recognize.

yes now lmao. that nigga is crazy and smooth all at the same time lmaooo. not one single person has voted for him
Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by ImaIma1(f): 3:47pm On Sep 12, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Tony Umez we are sorry

Tobi and Frodd we are so so sorry
Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by Finnese001: 3:50pm On Sep 12, 2020
topboss:

Nengi is a flirt, tell me wat indicates she will bang kidd or be in relationship with Kid?

Besides, going by your submission, i can say she spends all day with Ozo and sleeps by his side even wen on different beds.

Nengi is a flirt, Kidd is a flirt also, but ozo is just a cool guy, which makes him boring for nengi
Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by topboss: 3:52pm On Sep 12, 2020
Finnese001:

Nengi is a flirt, Kidd is a flirt also, but ozo is just a cool guy, which makes him boring for nengi

Opposite attracts.

Nnegi is a woman and she still want loyalty and commitment.

U think Nengi can stand for 1 minute wat Kidd was doing to Erica?

The two being so similar means, it wont work.
Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by Finnese001: 3:53pm On Sep 12, 2020
lekki1444:
nah waya is low key very shy. thats why he mumbles every time he talks. people only think he is alpha because his dad is a billionaire. the guy was head over heels in love with erica and she controlled every aspect of his life. told him who to talk to and who not to dance with lol. that aint no alpha man. the only thing alpha about him is his perceived status outside the house

Nah I don't think so, Erica didn't have her way to have Kidd all to herself reason why she became more frustrated, especially after the toilet saga between Kidd and nengi
Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by PaulH07: 3:53pm On Sep 12, 2020
topboss:

watch this video.

she clearly stated she would have a relationship with Ozo.

I can tell u wen Nengi even started giving Kidd waya the time of day.

It was wen Waya started telling her about arriving in Private Jets.

She even recently said Waya will just be showing wealth and she hates dat.

If Nengi goes for Waya, it is money. If for Love, she already picked Ozo from day 1.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOfr_Nxii38

This was b4 she saw him as a simp. Right now, Laycon has better chances of banging Nengi than Ozo...

As for Kidd, forget all the trash Nengi dey talk, she's seen the go-getter alpha male in him, she'll bang him at the slightest opportunity.

Day1 was just for people getting to know themselves. Ozo is a simp, simple.
Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by kunkelhanspeter(m): 3:55pm On Sep 12, 2020
Kriss216:
Ozo is a simp, no doubt, but he will still fucck this girl. No be Nigerian girls again
She’s just pretending bcoz she’s on live tv after dis show I am %100 sure ozo will still nack her hard

1 Like

Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by Finnese001: 3:56pm On Sep 12, 2020
topboss:

Opposite attracts.

Nnegi is a woman and she still want loyalty and commitment.

U think Nengi can stand for 1 minute wat Kidd was doing to Erica?

The two being so similar means, it wont work.

At the same time, I don't think nengi is ready for any commitments at the moment, she just wants to explore

And secondly, nengi said she fancy tough guys, not some mummy's boy
Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by topboss: 3:57pm On Sep 12, 2020
PaulH07:

This was b4 she saw him as a simp. Right now, Laycon has better chances of banging Nengi than Ozo...

As for Kidd, forget all the trash Nengi dey talk, she's seen the go-getter alpha male in him, she'll bang him at the slightest opportunity.

Day1 was just for people getting to know themselves. Ozo is a simp, simple.

Note her own words not the bloggers words.

Nengi said, and i quote, "Ozo is somebody I would, I could, want to be in a relationship with."

The bolded are definitive terms which indicates a certainty of intention.
Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by Chirowman(m): 3:57pm On Sep 12, 2020
Wahala dey for bbnaija ooo
Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by lekki1444: 3:58pm On Sep 12, 2020
Finnese001:

Nah I don't think so, Erica didn't have her way to have Kidd all to herself reason why she became more frustrated, especially after the toilet saga between Kidd and nengi
i think you misread that situation. she had kidd wrapped all around her little fingers. she abusing kidds friends all in front of him. she was abusing laycon and kidd couldnt put her in her place. that aint no alpha. its only after she left that kidd went to apologisee to laycon and they became best friends. that girl was controlling kidd. kidd is PERCEIVED alpha his alpha is a MIRAGE. the MIRAGE is his imposing physique and his wealth. those two things automatically make people perceive you as alpha. its all an illusion. his behavior is not alpha

2 Likes

Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by jayaim: 3:58pm On Sep 12, 2020
How does this affect rice price in the market? Buhari the confused illiterate & bad government youths can't protest only to watch & follow immorality. What a hall of shame

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Channels Tv Reporter Shoves Colleague During a Live Coverage in Lagos (Video) / Alhaji's Snake Entered Polytechnic Runs Girl's Vagina In Glamour Girl (Throwback / Efe Poses With His N25m BBNaija Prize (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.