Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,206 members, 7,953,765 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:50 AM

Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi (77092 Views)

Laycon Rocks Nengi's Backside After Winning BBNaija (Video) / Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi / BBNaija: Laycon Performs His Song 'Awa Fierce' As Housemates Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by Ishilove: 5:00pm On Sep 12, 2020
joseph1832:
One of the female housemate have something you have in such humongous quantity. grin cheesy kiss shocked
You know na grin wink
Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by humilitypays(m): 5:03pm On Sep 12, 2020
solmusdesigns:

After over 6 weeks no kiss or second base action, yet he got brother zoned,... forget Kiddwaya has better chance of yanshing Nengi than Ozo.. he doesn't get the game and Nnegi is far advanced than your regular normal Naija girls, her eyes don tear open

Just look at the pathetic video

You understand ladies so well.

Ozo will never see Nengi's panties to talk of touching it lol..the highest he can get is this touch he did today in which Nengi humiliated him.

Like you said, Kiddwaya stand a greater chance of fvcking Nengi after the show cos that Kiddwaya understand ladies, he is a playboy, a fvckboy, he knows the game, but you see Ozo, na mumu boy....beautiful ladies don't care about your handsome look as a guy, they only care about your swag and charisma and money of course, na all those ugly mgbeke ladies de always die for guy's handsome looks, so Ozo should better go for his level which is Dorathy or Vee and leave Nengi for correct guyman like Kiddwaya shocked cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by topboss: 5:04pm On Sep 12, 2020
Ishilove:

You know na grin wink

grin grin Dora abi?

Na ur sister na..
Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by Ishilove: 5:10pm On Sep 12, 2020
topboss:

grin grin Dora abi?

Na ur sister na..
Heh. My sister wey no sabi the difference between 'Ibo' and 'Igbo'
Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by topboss: 5:11pm On Sep 12, 2020
Ishilove:

Heh. My sister wey no sabi the difference between 'Ibo' and 'Igbo'

oya educate us on the difference.

At least i don get one right.
Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by Ishilove: 5:15pm On Sep 12, 2020
topboss:

oya educate us on the difference.

At least i don get one right.
Ibo is the white man's way of pronouncing 'igbo'. They do not have 'gb' in their alphabet so cannot pronounce it, which is why when they came, they called the people in that area 'Ibo'.

1 Like

Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by sammyesx: 5:17pm On Sep 12, 2020
Kriss216:

I was thinking like you few weeks ago but I've seen a clearer view now. A hoe is a hoe no matter how advanced she could be.
Ozo and Kiddwaya will bang Nengi after the show. That's the fact.

Read ubunja's miseducation on scantily dress ladies. They don't sell their body they sell
Fantasy, which is more expensive, they get u hooked bcus u bliv u can get the cookie easily,
But u end up spending a fortune if u manage to get it. Same kpekus way latifa get na eh toke makinwa get
But watin dem use am collect no be the same. Nengi is not ur average street girl.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by topboss: 5:18pm On Sep 12, 2020
Ishilove:

Ibo is the white man's way of pronouncing 'igbo'. They do not have 'gb' in their alphabet so cannot pronounce it, which is why when they came, they called the people in that area 'Ibo'.

U gat brains too.

Hotness and Brains, even though i never see u before.
Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by Silentgroper(m): 5:19pm On Sep 12, 2020
fati2001:
yeye man and woman
. Jealousy. Just beg me to touch yours already.
Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by Awoo88: 5:20pm On Sep 12, 2020
If prince no go house tomorrow, make this ozo go house abeg. The man be acting like all he came to bbn to do is to get a celebrity girlfriend
Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by Rawhumper(m): 5:21pm On Sep 12, 2020
[

Woman psychology, since Kidd has bleeped two ladies and Erica's Approach to Nengi last saturday is like a challenge to Nengi.

The woman nature in her, would love to taste that fruit beautiful women like her have tasted.

Kidd Need not to pay in anyway but i Can agree,she Can just make it to be based on physical attraction with no emotions attached.
Maybe after it, she distances herself from Kidd but if its about her sleeping with Kidd, that one na for Sure.

Las las Ozo, May still end up dating her while Kidd will be doing The real grinding.

quote author=topboss post=93850977]

Can i ask u one question, wat is Kidd line?

My Papa na billionaire.

I go pay 100 thousand dollars for you and fly you in private jet.

That is nothing to be respected.

I personally love to get girls, nice girls dat come with me for me and not money.

If kidd bed Nengi he will surely pay for it.

I can hear the conversation about masters degree in uk.

He starts taking a jab at Ozo.

My broda dat is not life.

Nengi followed Ozo from day 1 not becos of money but attraction.[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by Ishilove: 5:30pm On Sep 12, 2020
topboss:

U gat brains too.

Tengz
Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by PaulH07: 5:37pm On Sep 12, 2020
topboss:

Can u understand that Nengi is not Erica and they are two different people?

Even if Ozo goes tomorrow, Kidd gets nothing.

Ozo himself, na your eyes e go do like film.

I leave you to your perspective.
Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by Kingrefreshed: 5:39pm On Sep 12, 2020
Kriss216:

I can bet my ex girlfriend's left breast, Ozo will fucck this girl, no matter how long it takes him. Shakara girls are easy to fucck.

With my aged experience in Fuckology!

Ozo will fucck her into pieces after the show.
Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by PaulH07: 5:41pm On Sep 12, 2020
topboss:

U gat brains too.

See Ozo...chai. your matter too dey laugh me I swear.

So innocent you are. I no believe sey men like you still dey sha...

Women go use your eye see wein!
Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by PaulH07: 5:45pm On Sep 12, 2020
humilitypays:
You understand ladies so well.

Ozo will never see Nengi's panties to talk of touching it lol..the highest he can get is this touch he did today in which Nengi humiliated him.

Like you said, Kiddwaya stand a greater chance of fvcking Nengi after the show cos that Kiddwaya understand ladies, he is a playboy, a fvckboy, he knows the game, but you see Ozo, na mumu boy....beautiful ladies don't care about your handsome look as a guy, they only care about your swag and charisma and money of course, na all those ugly mgbeke ladies de always die for guy's handsome looks, so Ozo should better go for his level which is Dorathy or Vee and leave Nengi for correct guyman like Kiddwaya shocked cheesy

Man wey sabi.
Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by EMMY76: 5:47pm On Sep 12, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Ozo couldn't resist the urge to touch Nengi's butt as the lockdown housemates spent time in jacuzzi last night.

Big Brother made the jacuzzi available after a long time, and the female housemates seized the opportunity to wear their sexy swim wears. Nengi came out looking hot in her Bikini and cover up.

When Davido's song ''Sweet in the midd

le'' was played by Big Brother, Ozo found Nengi so irresistible that he went ahead to touch her butt.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-qLyx5n4xM

It's really going to be very difficult for nengi to stay in any relationship or even marriage if her man is not well loaded to spoil her with the good things of life.
Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by joseph1832(m): 5:48pm On Sep 12, 2020
Ishilove:

You know na grin wink
Hehehe. It'd be nice to see you flaunt it though. grin cheesy
Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by PaulH07: 5:50pm On Sep 12, 2020
topboss:

Can i ask u one question, wat is Kidd line?

My Papa na billionaire.

I go pay 100 thousand dollars for you and fly you in private jet.

That is nothing to be respected.

I personally love to get girls, nice girls dat come with me for me and not money.

If kidd bed Nengi he will surely pay for it.

I can hear the conversation about masters degree in uk.

He starts taking a jab at Ozo.

My broda dat is not life.

Nengi followed Ozo from day 1 not becos of money but attraction.

Mr LoverLover...you never see, you go soon see.
Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by passiveincome01: 6:09pm On Sep 12, 2020
hmmmm
Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by Itulah(m): 6:27pm On Sep 12, 2020
Next thing, disqualification!!
Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by ecomalchemist(m): 6:53pm On Sep 12, 2020
solmusdesigns:

Only if Ozo ups his game 100% ... All this love letter , gum body and apologies ain't getting him the cookie.. Nengi is the kind of girl that bangs Kiddwaya then use him to move to Terrywaya the main Billionaire

2 cold bottles of trophy for you sir even in this economic downturn, you know how it goes.
Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by pasol4real(m): 6:53pm On Sep 12, 2020
solmusdesigns:

After over 6 weeks no kiss or second base action, yet he got brother zoned,... forget Kiddwaya has better chance of yanshing Nengi than Ozo.. he doesn't get the game and Nnegi is far advanced than your regular normal Naija girls, her eyes don tear open

Just look at the pathetic video

What’s pathetic about the video? You typing this trash means uve not bin watching , truth of the matter is Nengi likes Ozo but her real outside of the house is the reason she hasn’t given to ozo’s moves.
Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by debsjoat(m): 6:54pm On Sep 12, 2020
Leave these two alone. Anything dem like make em do.. Last last, one of dem eye go clear after the house.

WATCH AND SUBSCRIBE TOO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8jfY5k5e80
Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by UrVillagePpl: 7:59pm On Sep 12, 2020
solmusdesigns:

Only if Ozo ups his game 100% ... All this love letter , gum body and apologies ain't getting him the cookie.. Nengi is the kind of girl that bangs Kiddwaya then use him to move to Terrywaya the main Billionaire
She's looking at the bigger picture grin
Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 12, 2020
wemmy01:

Oshey Mr weeper

Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by Samfloxin(m): 8:18pm On Sep 12, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Tony Umez we are sorry
Is Ozo Tony Umez's son?
Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 12, 2020
Big shout out to Laycon smiley
Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by mayor10(m): 9:00pm On Sep 12, 2020
My attention was on Dorathy
Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by TrueTalk11: 9:35pm On Sep 12, 2020
Radarada.........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Channels Tv Reporter Shoves Colleague During a Live Coverage in Lagos (Video) / Reps Move To End Dstv Monopoly / Alhaji's Snake Entered Polytechnic Runs Girl's Vagina In Glamour Girl (Throwback

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.