Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi (76692 Views)

Laycon Rocks Nengi's Backside After Winning BBNaija (Video) / Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi / BBNaija: Laycon Performs His Song 'Awa Fierce' As Housemates Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by imagrg(m): 11:41pm On Sep 12, 2020
Hell OH!

What's this?

Fun.

Oh yeah, fun.
Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by stevups(m): 12:14am On Sep 13, 2020
solmusdesigns:

After over 6 weeks no kiss or second base action, yet he got brother zoned,... forget Kiddwaya has better chance of yanshing Nengi than Ozo.. he doesn't get the game and Nnegi is far advanced than your regular normal Naija girls, her eyes don tear open

Just look at the pathetic video

You are very correct. It's getting late for Ozo
Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by wemmy01(m): 8:52am On Sep 13, 2020
SoftP:

Sober Man, u need redemption from myopic reasoning
For this country we dey, u go weep tire
Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 13, 2020
Prince no owe the fool anything, what the duck is wrong with your brain? So Yinka or whatever his name his wishes for this? Abi you don't know WE were waiting for good the OTHER DAY when Erica said she was drunk. Later, no show, NEPA carry light.
Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by SoftP(m): 10:40am On Sep 13, 2020
wemmy01:

U think say naa everybody dey grass root like u.

Socia media don give u pride small

Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 13, 2020
wemmy01:

smiley
Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by edezede(m): 1:09pm On Sep 13, 2020
Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by Nobody: 4:37am On Sep 14, 2020
Aren't you tired?

Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by Rawhumper(m): 11:30am On Sep 19, 2020
Wad up bro?

I used to follow ur point but with The way Ozo is going, he is worse than a simp.

Even if its his style, its too lame to bed a Girl.

That Nengi is using Ozo's left Over brain to het advantage and she knows Ozo is a strong competitor, wants him to be disqualified.

She is subtly hiding her real motive, which is to manipulate Ozo and Play mind game with him incase Ozo wins The 85m, she Can get a chunk of it.

Chai Ozo is a real olodo, i used to have a female lodge mate as fair as Nengi, I swear on my Life. She used to leave her room and spend The night in my room for many months All The Guys in our Lodge tried their best to get her but didnt succeed but i never took her serious upon her Beauty. If i wanted to spend a night with another, i inform her to go to her room that way i was The one incharge till i told her not to come again,it really broke her Heart cos i started listening to Guys who tried to discourage me from allowing her to be spending every night with me.

To be honest, if they Tell me to choose btw This Girl and Nengi in terms of Beauty and natural endowment, i Take my own but The only Thing Nengi use pass her is that Nengi is a Little bit taller than her thats all.

topboss:

Can i ask u one question, wat is Kidd line?

My Papa na billionaire.

I go pay 100 thousand dollars for you and fly you in private jet.

That is nothing to be respected.

I personally love to get girls, nice girls dat come with me for me and not money.

If kidd bed Nengi he will surely pay for it.

I can hear the conversation about masters degree in uk.

He starts taking a jab at Ozo.

My broda dat is not life.

Nengi followed Ozo from day 1 not becos of money but attraction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Alhaji's Snake Entered Polytechnic Runs Girl's Vagina In Glamour Girl (Throwback / Erica And Kiddwaya Party Together. Kiki Osinbajo Reacts / Mercy Receives N25M SUV As BBNaija Winner (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.