Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,218 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi (76698 Views)

Laycon Rocks Nengi's Backside After Winning BBNaija (Video) / Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi / BBNaija: Laycon Performs His Song 'Awa Fierce' As Housemates Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by topboss: 4:00pm On Sep 12, 2020
Finnese001:

At the same time, I don't think nengi is ready for any commitments at the moment, she just wants to explore

And secondly, nengi said she fancy tough guys, not some mummy's boy

Waiting do the tough guys in the house?

Y Ozo?
Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by Finnese001: 4:03pm On Sep 12, 2020
lekki1444:
i think you misread that situation. she had kidd wrapped all around her little fingers. she abusing kidds friends all in front of him. she was abusing laycon and kidd couldnt put her in her place. that aint no alpha. its only after she left that kidd went to apologisee to laycon and they became best friends. that girl was controlling kidd. kidd is PERCEIVED alpha his alpha is a MIRAGE. the MIRAGE is his imposing physique and his wealth. those two things automatically make people perceive you as alpha. its all an illusion. his behavior is not alpha

Lol, so what do you think Kidd could have done to a drunk frustrated girl at that moment
Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by bejeria101(m): 4:05pm On Sep 12, 2020
Na who be that? Olympus has fallen.

2 Likes

Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by lekki1444: 4:06pm On Sep 12, 2020
Finnese001:

Lol, so what do you think Kidd could have done to a drunk frustrated girl at that moment
pull her towards you and put so much gravity in your voice and say ' YOU BETTER KEEP QUIET RIGHT NOW OR THIS WHOLE SHIT WE HAVE GOING IS OVER RIGHT NOW ' angry

thats how real alphas do that shit
Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by temi1290: 4:08pm On Sep 12, 2020
This guy don finally achieve something,I'm so happy for him,e no eazy
Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by Finnese001: 4:12pm On Sep 12, 2020
topboss:

Waiting do the tough guys in the house?

Y Ozo?

Lol, because she came earlier with her paparazzi and before she knows what, Erica has taken Kidd.

And the only alphas in the house was neo, Kidd and Eric and these are the guys the sharp girls first collected

So she is friend zoning ozo and nothing more
Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by Samorobo2: 4:13pm On Sep 12, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Ozo couldn't resist the urge to touch Nengi's butt as the lockdown housemates spent time in jacuzzi last night.

Big Brother made the jacuzzi available after a long time, and the female housemates seized the opportunity to wear their sexy swim wears. Nengi came out looking hot in her Bikini and cover up.

When Davido's song ''Sweet in the middle'' was played by Big Brother, Ozo found Nengi so irresistible that he went ahead to touch her butt.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-qLyx5n4xM

Hello..are you aprilthegod..
Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by bigcee(m): 4:13pm On Sep 12, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Tony Umez we are sorry
lwkmd grin

Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by Finnese001: 4:16pm On Sep 12, 2020
lekki1444:
pull her towards you and put so much gravity in your voice and say ' YOU BETTER KEEP QUIET RIGHT NOW OR THIS WHOLE SHIT WE HAVE GOING IS OVER RIGHT NOW ' angry

thats how real alphas do that shit

Lol, I think that's possible because they are in the bbn house, so anything like that will earn him a strike or more

Secondly, I think your suggestion is the right approach at the moment where hell has loosed.
Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by topboss: 4:17pm On Sep 12, 2020
Finnese001:

Lol, because she came earlier with her paparazzi and before she knows what, Erica has taken Kidd.

And the only alphas in the house was neo, Kidd and Eric and these are the guys the sharp girls first collected

So she is friend zoning ozo and nothing more

u got too much time on your hands, keep talking nonsese.

this is nengi day1 in the house.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6T3TXB5Yi-Q
Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by Bewiseedet(m): 4:20pm On Sep 12, 2020
solmusdesigns:

After over 6 weeks no kiss or second base action, yet he got brother zoned,... forget Kiddwaya has better chance of yanshing Nengi than Ozo.. he doesn't get the game and Nnegi is far advanced than your regular normal Naija girls, her eyes don tear open

Just look at the pathetic video

Kidd for sure will Bleep nengi outside the house. I see that happening
Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by RexTramadol1: 4:21pm On Sep 12, 2020
Rugaria:

Everybody shouting"simp" at every opportunity , including those who wash their wife's undies at any given opportunity. Those of you who are desperate to make the agbero looking one the winner of this show should endeavor to do so without destroying the good personality of another contestant.. all of a sudden it has become a crime to treat a lady with respect. All these while supporting a stalker who stampeded an innocent girl out of the competition simply because she rejected his advances in the most polite way possible.

Wise up!

No be out of respect, na lack of opportunity

If the gal give am green light..... u go know wassup

Y e try touch yansh if he really get moral principle?

1 Like

Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by Finnese001: 4:25pm On Sep 12, 2020
topboss:

u got too much time on your hands, keep talking nonsese.

this is nengi day1 in the house.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6T3TXB5Yi-Q

For your mind nah, see make I tell you, nengi is just messing with his brain
Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by Lighthammer(m): 4:25pm On Sep 12, 2020
Will this lower the price of foodstuff?
Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by NaijaCover(m): 4:26pm On Sep 12, 2020
swiftwebdev:

Sir that will depend on type of app you want us to create, you can send a whatsapp message let talk

Website App
Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by Rawhumper(m): 4:26pm On Sep 12, 2020
I concur with You bro, both of them will and i give it to Kid to bleep even before the leave.

Kid will have her soon.

Once You Are attractive and have game, You Can bed any Lady Forget what they Say in public or even to The guy.

Women understand More action, less talk.

Kriss216:

I was thinking like you few weeks ago but I've seen a clearer view now. A hoe is a hoe no matter how advanced she could be.
Ozo and Kiddwaya will bang Nengi after the show. That's the fact.

3 Likes

Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by PaulH07: 4:30pm On Sep 12, 2020
topboss:

Note her own words not the bloggers words.

Nengi said, and i quote, "Ozo is somebody I would, I could, want to be in a relationship with."

The bolded are definitive terms which indicates a certainty of intention.

I repeat those were the days of the start of the show. Haven't you seen where a woman go show you face before, and eventually fall out of love with you?

Guy don't gerrit twisted, Nengi gives no fvcks about Ozo anymore! You don't have to wait till she breaks bottle on his head b4 you know that.

She's not proving any hard to get, she simply doesn't like Ozo anymore, but doesn't know how to say it. Kidd is d main man in her eyes right now.

I repeat, don't gerrit twisted with your analogy.
Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by joseph1832(m): 4:30pm On Sep 12, 2020
Ishilove:
Why does Nengi's buttocks look like she had work done on them?
One of the female housemate have something you have in such humongous quantity. grin cheesy kiss shocked
Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by topboss: 4:31pm On Sep 12, 2020
Finnese001:

ok
Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by ashawopikin(m): 4:31pm On Sep 12, 2020
Kriss216:
Ozo is a simp, no doubt, but he will still fucck this girl. No be Nigerian girls again
bro d Way i dey look am, this ozo never see woman before

1 Like

Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by PaulH07: 4:32pm On Sep 12, 2020
Finnese001:

No mind am, their discussion even looks boring as fvck...
Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by topboss: 4:39pm On Sep 12, 2020
PaulH07:

I repeat those were the days of the start of the show. Haven't you seen where a woman go show you face before, and eventually fall out of love with you?

Guy don't gerrit twisted, Nengi gives no fvcks about Ozo anymore! You don't have to wait till she breaks bottle on his head b4 you know that.

She's not proving any hard to get, she simply doesn't like Ozo anymore, but doesn't know how to say it. Kidd is d main man in her eyes right now.

I repeat, don't gerrit twisted with your analogy.

Ozo is not skilled.

If i was him, i will fall back.

No beef stuff but channel my attention to someone else.

U will see Nengi track him down.

U fail to recognise Nengi been tracking him down from day 1 till date.

Nengi never left him but Ozo left her for 1 week and was not even talking to her
Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by PaulH07: 4:44pm On Sep 12, 2020
topboss:

Ozo is not skilled.

If i was him, i will fall back.

No beef stuff but channel my attention to someone else.

U will see Nengi track him down.

U fail to recognise Nengi been tracking him down from day 1 till date.

Nengi never left him but Ozo left her for 1 week and was not even talking to her

Guy with the way you talking, you still sound like a newbie.

The Nengi me I'm seeing is just friending Ozo outta pity. Kidd na the main man.

Even a kid can see how soft Ozo is man. All those packaging Kidd does isn't for naught, that's how you catch the fishes man.

Guy wears chains everywhere, Durags, flaunts what he's got, all combined with the suave of a real man!

Which girl won't get wet with all these? And you're talking Ozo?

Guy you think women reason the way men do? You're on a LONG TIN ma niggar...
Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by topboss: 4:46pm On Sep 12, 2020
PaulH07:

Guy with the way you talking, you still sound like a newbie.

The Nengi me I'm seeing is just friending Ozo outta pity. Kidd na the main man.

Even a kid can see how soft Ozo is man. All those packaging Kidd does isn't for naught, that's how you catch the fishes man.

Guy wears chains everywhere, Durags, flaunts what he gets, all combined with the suave of a real man!

Which girl won't get wet with all these? And you're talking Ozo?

Guy you think women reason the way men do? You're on a LONG TIN ma niggar...

So u cannot distinguish love from money?

There is nothing to suggest Nengi sees Kidd as anything other than money bag.

I cannot keep posting video here to show u wat u dont see.

Nnegi with her own mouth have confirmed, she would, could want a relationship with Ozo.

Where u people get Kidd from dey surprise me.

I wish Ozo can go home tomorrow, so u people can see even Kidd cannot do more than flirt with nengi.

1 Like

Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by Finnese001: 4:47pm On Sep 12, 2020
PaulH07:

No mind am, their discussion even looks boring as fvck...

As in eh, too fvcking boring, she is just using the guy to cash cruise

1 Like

Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by PaulH07: 4:49pm On Sep 12, 2020
topboss:

So u cannot distinguish love from money?

There is nothing to suggest Nengi sees Kidd as anything other than money bag.

I cannot keep posting video here to show u wat u dont see.

Nnegi with her own mouth have confirmed, she would, could want a relationship with Ozo.

Where u people get Kidd from dey surprise me.

I wish Ozo can go home tomorrow, so u people can see even Kidd cannot do more than flirt with nengi.

Guy I give up on you meen.

Another Ozo in the making.

Go for it, I sabi your type wella.
Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by topboss: 4:50pm On Sep 12, 2020
PaulH07:

Guy I give up on you meen.

Another Ozo in the making. Go for it, I sabi your type wella.

Can u understand that Nengi is not Erica and they are two different people?

Even if Ozo goes tomorrow, Kidd gets nothing.

1 Like

Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by Rawhumper(m): 4:57pm On Sep 12, 2020
In as much there Are awareness about rape, rape should ne thoroughly investigated.

Even Kadunna State Assembly has approved rape bill to castrate surgically any rapist caught.

The way i see it,Kidd will bed her its just matter of time.

Ozo has to change his approach,let him give her some distance, if its not late.
I think Ozo still has slight Chance to bed her, but if her eye is on Kid then Ozo has almost an impossible task to accomplish.

topboss:

Kid go soon enter trouble especially if na UK him dey stay, before him eye go clear.

wat work for one girl or number of girls, may not work for 1 specific girl or stubborn girl.

u go dey careful. How do u think guys are accused of rape?
Re: Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi by topboss: 4:59pm On Sep 12, 2020
Rawhumper:
In as much there Are awareness about rape, rape should ne thoroughly investigated.

Even Kadunna State Assembly has approved rape bill to castrate surgically any rapist caught.

The way i see it,Kidd will bed her its just matter of time.

Ozo has to change his approach,let him give her some distance, if its not late.
I think Ozo still has slight Chance to bed her, but if her eye is on Kid then Ozo has almost an impossible task to accomplish.

Can i ask u one question, wat is Kidd line?

My Papa na billionaire.

I go pay 100 thousand dollars for you and fly you in private jet.

That is nothing to be respected.

I personally love to get girls, nice girls dat come with me for me and not money.

If kidd bed Nengi he will surely pay for it.

I can hear the conversation about masters degree in uk.

He starts taking a jab at Ozo.

My broda dat is not life.

Nengi followed Ozo from day 1 not becos of money but attraction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Alhaji's Snake Entered Polytechnic Runs Girl's Vagina In Glamour Girl (Throwback / Erica And Kiddwaya Party Together. Kiki Osinbajo Reacts / Mercy Receives N25M SUV As BBNaija Winner (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.