Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,809 members, 7,824,371 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts (70655 Views)

Mike Bamiloye Reacts To Tope Alabi’s Apology To Adeyinka Alaseyori / Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) / Mike Bamiloye Exposes Church Instrumentalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by strenghtt: 10:12am On Sep 13, 2020
grin
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by blowjohn(m): 10:13am On Sep 13, 2020
Jafar1:

Romans 12:14
Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse
them.

Romans 14:1
As for the one who is weak in faith, welcome him, but not
to quarrel over opinions.

Ok u win

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by strenghtt: 10:14am On Sep 13, 2020
AududuNine11:

I am still trying to find one place in the Bible where Jesus Christ replied those who falsely accused him and called him names.

Even at the point of crucifixion, our Lord never uttered a single word in reply.

I HOPE U ALSO LOOK FOR THE TIME JESUS VISITED THE TOILET / REST ROOM TO HONOUR THE CALLING OF NATURE IN THE BIBLE AS WELL.....
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by Pristane: 10:16am On Sep 13, 2020
AududuNine11:

I am still trying to find one place in the Bible where Jesus Christ replied those who falsely accused him and called him names.

Even at the point of crucifixion, our Lord never uttered a single word in reply.

That means you are not a students of the Bible. check below

Matt.12.27 - And if I am empowered by the prince of demons, what about your own followers? They cast out demons, too, so they will judge you for what you have said.

Matt.12.28 - But if I am casting out demons by the Spirit of God, then the Kingdom of God has arrived among you.

Matt.12.29 - Let me illustrate this. You can't enter a strong man's house and rob him without first tying him up. Only then can his house be robbed!

Matt.12.30 - Anyone who isn't helping me opposes me, and anyone who isn't working with me is actually working against me.

Matt.12.31 - "Every sin or blasphemy can be forgiven--except blasphemy against the Holy Spirit, which can never be forgiven.

Matt.12.32 - Anyone who blasphemes against me, the Son of Man, can be forgiven, but blasphemy against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven, either in this world or in the world to come.

Matt.12.33 - "A tree is identified by its fruit. Make a tree good, and its fruit will be good. Make a tree bad, and its fruit will be bad.

Matt.12.34 - You brood of snakes! How could evil men like you speak what is good and right? For whatever is in your heart determines what you say.

Matt.12.35 - A good person produces good words from a good heart, and an evil person produces evil words from an evil heart.

Matt.12.36 - And I tell you this, that you must give an account on judgment day of every idle word you speak.

Matt.12.37 - The words you say now reflect your fate then; either you will be justified by them or you will be condemned."
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by LordReed(m): 10:19am On Sep 13, 2020
donvoice:
The president of the first gospel drama ministry in Africa, Mike Bamiloye has also taken the turn after Pastor David Ibiyiome and Apostle Paul Eneche to shot back at Daddy Freeze in a very uncommon way by using Bible verse to buttress his point.

The controversial part is that, his scriptural backing cannot be pointed either as to other Minister's of the gospel of Daddy Freeze.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10157266070556831&id=701031830

LoL! He completely misses the irony.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by Otsam(m): 10:20am On Sep 13, 2020
Jafar1:

Quite understandable, but isn't it a sin to insult?
Are we not suppose to pray for our enemies to repent instead?

Romans 12:14 Bless those who persecute you; bless and do
not curse them.

Romans 14:1 As for the one who is weak in faith, welcome
him, but not to quarrel over opinions.

Answering a fool doesn’t necessarily mean you should insult him/her. There’s always an appropriate way of response that will automatically categorize the person.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by JaneYave(f): 10:21am On Sep 13, 2020
People should keep on helping God to do His work,what happened to Achan will befall many.If someone calls himself God's servant,allow God to be the judge.An issue that has been apologised for is still trending.As pained as I felt,I pardoned immediately he apologised.Be it as it may,it takes humility to apologise;that l admire when people do.Please lets forgive and forget!
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by DragonFire433: 10:22am On Sep 13, 2020
Kingstanding:
. Likewise Apostle Stephen he did not cursed those who killed him even Apostle Paul was there when they killed Apostle Stephen. But Apostle Stephen did not curse those murderer instead he prayed to Heavenly Father not to use the sin those people committed against him to judge them that's what we call Christian. Daddy Freeze they are cursing today may be a tool that Almighty God will use like Apostle Paul. One thing I'm sure of is that Daddy Freeze is not stubborn like Apostle Paul and later God used him tremendously. Cursing one another is not a thing a good Christian should do. If Daddy Freeze is doing something that is not good it's the duty of Christians and pastors to pray to God on his behalf to change him.

And the same Apostle Paul that Stephen prayed for commanded a man to go blind that was resisting the spread of the gospel.

Why did he not pray for God to touch the man’s heart. ?

Christians cannot be the same. There are Volcanic Christians and there are cool breeze Christians - - but ONE SPIRIT

The conversation of Paul was Volcanic while the conversation of Cornelius and the Ethiopian eunuch was cool breeze - - ONE SPIRIT BEHIND IT.

The task is the same. Bring them to the saving Knowledge of Christ. - - Any which way is a way.

Daddy Freeze may be destined for a Volcanic conversation since he often runs his mouth against the church.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 13, 2020
Bible, always talking from both sides of its mouth
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by mandate12: 10:31am On Sep 13, 2020
solmusdesigns:

It's hard to ignore when your source of livelihood and that of the organisation is at stake... Church is an organisation that has workers and pays bills, Daddy freeze's constant attack on tithing and church revenue especially during the corona virus pandemic trying times is causing a bit of headache

I am a Christian and I try to follow the standards of the bible. Asides all that, it's only normal and easier for me to listen to those who have made it in life than listen to a failure. Freeze is a complete failure. Not trying to run him down but just being realistic. Take a look at his life and that of the ppl he's criticizing.
As for tithe n offering, u can choose not to pay but don't insult anyone telling u to pay.

If u feel these men that command hundreds of millions of followership r ordinary, then u r just a boy! Whatever they r doing (good or bad) is working.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by Danzakidakura(m): 10:34am On Sep 13, 2020
Jafar1:

Quite understandable, but isn't it a sin to insult?
Are we not suppose to pray for our enemies to repent instead?

Romans 12:14 Bless those who persecute you; bless and do
not curse them.

Romans 14:1 As for the one who is weak in faith, welcome
him, but not to quarrel over opinions.
YMM quoting Bible, I wish you can put your energy to advise your brothers to stop killing people too. Because insulting someone is still better than killing people because they don't belong to your religion.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by Jones4190(m): 10:35am On Sep 13, 2020
Daddy freeze was not wrong to question oyedepo infact I will do the same. Christianity was founded on questioning the existing status quo right from the beginning.. Jesus questioned the ways and mode of the pharisees, the catholic church was questioned that is why the pentecostal and some other churches exist today.. They question now is why will pentecostal churches don't want to be questioned when it was founded on the principle of questioning the status quo?
oyedepo and co should go back to the catholic and ask them for the forgiveness before attacking daddy freeze

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by ransomed: 10:39am On Sep 13, 2020
ggirl4real:
Is his message directed towards Pastor Enenche and Ibiyeomie abi Freeze?

If it is Daddy Freeze, I disagree with Pastor Mike Bamiloye. DF is not a fool because he presents his opinion backed up with Bible Scriptures.

Pastors do not have monopoly of Biblical knowledge.

However, Daddy Freeze should learn to express his opinions without insults.

The same goes to the Pastors. No Pastor has any right to insult another human being who holds a different opinion from him.

Everyone should learn to express their opinions without insults and disrespect.

.Why are you drinking paracetamol for another person's headache? Daddy Freezer has tendered an apology to Pastor Oyedepo and said it was in the past. Let this issue be in the past
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by SavageMaster: 10:40am On Sep 13, 2020
As believers, we also rally round and protect our own; not just our fathers, but everyone within the faith. That's the way it should be

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by vivilafrosh(f): 10:43am On Sep 13, 2020
BigTableShaker:
These pastors are very lenient o.
let freeze and his sheeples try it with the mohammedans.

He will not live to tell the story.

Shame on you all... This is where your pastors have dragged Christianity to... From a religion of peace and tolerance to a religion of war and Insult.

God will fight for his church... These men are fighting for themselves not God

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by desiredhome: 10:46am On Sep 13, 2020
Murketeer:

But seriously these Arguments about offerings and tithes ..when will it stop?...OK answer this question ...If church members do not contribute to the church welfare account that they attend ..how will these churches fare ...how will they buy things needed to run the church ,how will they help the widows and give scholarship to Orphans,how will they pay their employees, how will they Run mass Crusades and evangelisms, how will they Buy generator plant and fuel it ,how will they give soft loans to the poor, how will they even own a church building without contributions
From church members?...And you guys always argue this as if ...members are painstakingly forced to do these things ...nobody is forced ...people only give willingly from their hearts

Dangote is the one of the richest Nigerian, he has factories that produces: salts, Noddles, cement ...etc..by these he have thousands of employee and he is still giving back to the society...
He makes money through his products......

You out of hunger or lack of job will go and open a church in expectation of members bringing money? this is the reason I ask what is the source of the income or product as a church?
You depend/trade human by enslaving them, you keep bumping them with unending offerings yets they are not partakers of your gesture

Have you ever asked how do the people that brings the money to church make their money?
The same church members contributions are used to build estates, schools, hospitals etc, ....pls how many of your church members can afford any of these infrastructure?

You should be able to distinguish between a Church and a business center..... majority of what we have today are nothing but a business centers, compiting for the richest etc....

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by strenghtt: 10:47am On Sep 13, 2020
JaneYave:
People should keep on helping God to do His work,what happened to Achan will befall many.If someone calls himself God's servant,allow God to be the judge.An issue that has been apologised for is still trending.As pained as I felt,I pardoned immediately he apologised.Be it as it may,it takes humility to apologise;that l admire when people do.Please lets forgive and forget!

VERY TRUE...IT TAKES HUMILITY TO APOLOGISE!!!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by SavageMaster: 10:48am On Sep 13, 2020
ACRI:

When they came to arrest Jesus, one of the disciples cut off the ear of one of the attackers

In this unusual time, the church has witnessed enough persecution, she does not need another one from a deranged individual

For the fools talking about tithes, we love God that's why we give it, it's none of their business.

The young people in this country ll never hold their leaders responsible for mortgaging their destiny but they ll be persecuting the church which is the only semblance of sanity we have left.

It is a bigger fool that ll follow a fool like Daddy freeze!

I love this response.
God bless you
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by ransomed: 10:50am On Sep 13, 2020
stanliwise:
Get out! Is he a Muslim?
Don’t Muslim have shitte and Sunni who has different agreement on doctrines?

What happened to the shittes? Are sunnis not killing them? Ask El Zak zaky if you are in doubt. Thank you.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by Cmanforall: 10:52am On Sep 13, 2020
donvoice:
The president of the first gospel drama ministry in Africa, Mike Bamiloye has also taken the turn after Pastor David Ibiyiome and Apostle Paul Eneche to shot back at Daddy Freeze in a very uncommon way by using Bible verse to buttress his point.

The controversial part is that, his scriptural backing cannot be pointed either as to other Minister's of the gospel of Daddy Freeze.

Their reaction is needed more on Nigerian situation and on the presidency, not just on an individual
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by Omoosukejo: 10:52am On Sep 13, 2020
donvoice:

Yes but to me, I would have prefer they just ignore him totally. He's only seeking attention
but you can see the bible verse that didn't support total ignorance of his shortcomings.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by Judybash93(m): 10:54am On Sep 13, 2020
solmusdesigns:

It's hard to ignore when your source of livelihood and that of the organisation is at stake... Church is an organisation that has workers and pays bills, Daddy freeze's constant attack on tithing and church revenue especially during the corona virus pandemic trying times is causing a bit of headache
Word...
They had to do something else their source of income will dwind with alacrity

Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by GoldHorse(m): 10:55am On Sep 13, 2020
ggirl4real:
Is his message directed towards Pastor Enenche and Ibiyeomie abi Freeze?

If it is Daddy Freeze, I disagree with Pastor Mike Bamiloye. DF is not a fool because he presents his opinion backed up with Bible Scriptures.

Pastors do not have monopoly of Biblical knowledge.

However, Daddy Freeze should learn to express his opinions without insults.

The same goes to the Pastors. No Pastor has any right to insult another human being who holds a different opinion from him.

Everyone should learn to express their opinions without insults and disrespect.

The most sensible response so far!
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by Judybash93(m): 10:56am On Sep 13, 2020
vivilafrosh:

Shame on you all... This is where your pastors have dragged Christianity to... From a religion of peace and tolerance to a religion of war and Insult.

God will fight for his church... These men are fighting for themselves not God

They are fighting for their pockets
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by iswallker(m): 10:57am On Sep 13, 2020
This is all they can do to protect the youth and innocent ones - it's a shame - §but they don't react to the obnoxious policies of buhari led junta to protect the masses of this country majority of whom are youths.. undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by SavageMaster: 11:06am On Sep 13, 2020
solmusdesigns:

Two things you sell for money or financial revenue is Product (physical goods) or Service ( works and services rendered)

In this case Pastors are rendering spiritual and psychological services for a fee (tithe and offering) just like your tailor sows your blouse for a fee

In case you want to know, most pastors don't even touch the tithes brought to church for personal use.

My pastor, for instance, has a day job he's involved with. He's a car dealer too. His wife works and also sews clothes. He has also written books. These alone sustain his family very comfortably.

Then, people give to him, because he has blessed their lives, not because he even asked for it. He has never gone on soliciting for funds in church for his personal or family use, yet people meet him from time to time to appreciate him for a lot of things he has done in their lives.

We must realize that it's not wrong for people to give money or material things to pastors because they believe the Pastor added value to their lives through his ministrations and counseling. It is a voluntary, reciprocal response.

As a medic, I've had times when some of my patients brought coconut, food materials, even perfume to me in appreciation of how I took care of them or their loved ones when they were sick. Some have even requested for my account number sef. Some have paid for my transport previously when I'm traveling with public transport. I reluctantly accept some of these gestures and have rejected many too.
I meet quite a number of them on the streets. I don't even remember some until they start explaining.

My point? Many pastors don't depend on church tithes and offerings for a living. They have other sources.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by stanliwise(m): 11:12am On Sep 13, 2020
ransomed:

What happened to the shittes? Are sunnis not killing them? Ask El Zak zaky if you are in doubt. Thank you.
Killing or acting violent people to protect God is not part of the Christain faith, you can only protect yourself but not Jehovah. If they do so they shoot themselves in the foot
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by Shank2011: 11:19am On Sep 13, 2020
Correct
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by Myer(m): 11:22am On Sep 13, 2020
donvoice:

Isn't this one of the several contradictions in the bible?

First it says do not answer a fool.
Then it says answer a fool.

So which should you do?
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by monimekaz(m): 11:23am On Sep 13, 2020
Righteousness89:

Your Folly and Ignorance is High Class... You need JESUS..

Me I can't see any light in you to recognise as a Christian.The devil and demons recognised Jesus .The king and government didn't find any fault in him ..You are just a sanctimonious fool purely advertising your stupidity.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by jrusky(m): 11:26am On Sep 13, 2020
That Somalia looking bastard must suffer depression incurable one indeed.

No need to keep quiet anymore idiot like him had taken advantage of Christain quietness to launched attacks. Enough of quietness.

By the time we finish with him that his useless fiancee who could not speak words to his brain will be the one that will be using hot towel to massage his disfigure face.

Sorry I'm not part of Christain that read that portion in the bible that says "if someone slap you on left ear turn your right ear for another slap" pls there are some slap that can disfugure your braon completely that you will feel like its ghost that slap you so you can not even stand to give the other ear at all so if you slap me I will injure you immediately with mo remorse.

This Somalia boy the day I will see you one on one that day you go buy market go home its a promise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

King Leopold's Letter To The Christian Missionaries.an Interesting Read / What Pastor Victor Kanyari's Daughter Is Posting On Social Media / Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.