Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Lisa Agu Stories - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lisa Agu Stories (299 Views)

Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) / Plus-size Model,lisa Puts On A Very Busty Display In New Eye-poppin Boobs Photos / How Much Is ISI AGU Material In Lagos,Fast reply needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lisa Agu Stories by Emmie224: 2:53am On Dec 09, 2020
Hi, everyone. I'm Lisa! I write romance stories based in historical Nigeria. If you like olden days Nollywood movies about love, you'd love my books. I'll just drop a link in my signature to Okadabooks where my books are and you can purchase them from there. From time to time though, I'd drop excerpts here so stay tuned and enjoy!
Re: Lisa Agu Stories by Emmie224: 10:14pm On Dec 09, 2020
•°•°•°•°•~Excerpt from The Mercenary Prince~•°•°•°•°

I followed the sound to a pool. Zinachi swam in and out, her wild hair collecting droplets of water and reflecting the sun. She left her waist and chest wraps discarded on a rock a few feet away. What was she thinking? Someone could see her? Wait, I was someone!

I spun around. “Princess.”

A gasp.

“Put on your clothes and step out of the water.”

“You mean, step out of the water and put on your clothes.” She giggled.

I ground my teeth. “Princess...”

“Or better still, you should join me.”

What? “We need to leave, get out.”

“No.”

I slapped a hand over my face. Not again. “Just come out.”

“No.”

“Or I'll come and get you myself.”

“I dare you.” Her voice was steel.

I shut my eyes and dove in. Cool liquid engulfed me. “You're stubborn and unbearable and you never listen.” I swam to a stop in front of her.

She flicked her hand and water splashed on my face. I squeezed my eyes shut, wiping my eyes and sputtering. “Why?”

“Because you're wound so tight you'd choke on your own seriousness.” She folded her arms over her chest, glaring at me.

I tried to focus on her face and not the fresh mounds popping at the top of her chest. “What will you have me do? Run around wild and free?”

She laughed. “I can't imagine you running wild.”

“I do run wild.” My voice dropped to a low throb.

She licked her lips. “What...what does that look like?”

“This!” I lunged for her.

She screamed and jerked out of the way. I hugged water to myself.

“Come back here.”

She slapped at the water and kicked her feet, laughing. “No.”

A laugh rippled from within me. “Princess, I'm not playing.”

She continued to laugh, so hard she couldn't swim. I reached her and raised her so her head was above water. Her eyes shut, her lips belting the most beautiful sound I'd ever heard and that wild hair, raining water back into the pool undid me. I drew her to myself, wrapped my arms around her soft, unclothed body.

My head protested. She is your cousin's wife. Your charge. You shouldn't hold her. Want her. Care for her.

My heart trembled with the effort to control myself. What was I doing?

Her laugh dwindled to a stop. She stared at me, eyes still gleaming. Her gaze dropped to my lips. “I like you running wild, Ayansi.”

My name on her lips broke the last shred of my control. I plundered those delicious lips, slanted my mouth against hers and tasted the drops of water and her unique taste. Buried my fingers in her hair and tilted her head for better access. She obliged me. Her hands scrambled for hold on my back, my shoulder, my neck. Deciding that wasn't enough, she wrapped her legs around my waist.

...the kiss doesn't end the way you're expecting. Find out more on Ayansi and Zinachi in my book. Link to purchase is in my signature. If you don't use Okadabooks, email me for a copy smiley

(1) (Reply)

Is There Anything Like Cheating In A Relationship? / 4 Tips To Control Your Premature Ejaculation / There Are Friends And There Are Brothers, Davido Says As Friend Gifts Him A Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.