Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Why Does Your Release Comes Out With Urine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does Your Release Comes Out With Urine (359 Views)

Bbnaija: Dorathy Full Breast Comes Out From Her Bra While She Was Asleep (video) / I Thought She Was Squirting But She Messed Up My Bed With Urine / Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Does Your Release Comes Out With Urine by articleme(m): 10:18am On Sep 12, 2020
Have you ever thought about this question? Why does sperm comes out with urine? There is a reason sperm comes out with urine in some cases. And if you really want to know if this is dangerous, keep reading. You will find out in this post.

READ MORE: https://thenaturehill.com/why-does-sperm-comes-out-with-urine/

Re: Why Does Your Release Comes Out With Urine by articleme(m): 4:23pm On Sep 14, 2020
Click to read

(1) (Reply)

My Campus Life / How Can I Deal With Sexual Addiction? / A Reply To The Post: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experience In Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.