Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,299 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

28-years Boy Raped And Strangled A Girl After Toasting Her And She Refused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 28-years Boy Raped And Strangled A Girl After Toasting Her And She Refused (1836 Views)

Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers / What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? / My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

28-years Boy Raped And Strangled A Girl After Toasting Her And She Refused by SundayRichKid: 6:51pm On Sep 12, 2020
28-years boy raped and strangled a girl after toasting her and she refused

The police in Ogun State have arrested a 28-year-old man, Godday Robinson, for alleged rape, stealing, and attempted murder of a 17-year-old girl.

The suspect was arrested following a report that a young lady was lying unconscious in a ten feet deep pit in a nearby bush.

Upon the report by the good samaritan, the Agbara Area Commander detailed his men to the scene where the young lady was rescued and taken to the hospital.

Upon regaining consciousness, the victim explained that while she was coming from......

Click Link below to Continue Reading.

[url]https://legitpost.com.ng/2020/04/30/28-years-boy-raped-and-strangled-a-girl-after-toasting-her-and-she-refused/ [/url]

1 Share

Re: 28-years Boy Raped And Strangled A Girl After Toasting Her And She Refused by sammyije(m): 7:04pm On Sep 12, 2020
ok
Re: 28-years Boy Raped And Strangled A Girl After Toasting Her And She Refused by solmusdesigns: 7:05pm On Sep 12, 2020
Na by force

1 Like

Re: 28-years Boy Raped And Strangled A Girl After Toasting Her And She Refused by Barney001: 7:09pm On Sep 12, 2020
Maybe he thought she liked bdsm tongue

1 Like

Re: 28-years Boy Raped And Strangled A Girl After Toasting Her And She Refused by doctorexcel: 7:10pm On Sep 12, 2020
Castrating the rapist and remanding him in a psychiatric hospital for 7 years will go a long in curbing his madness

2 Likes

Re: 28-years Boy Raped And Strangled A Girl After Toasting Her And She Refused by SenorFax(m): 7:13pm On Sep 12, 2020
And he's still alive.

Assuming na Maggi he steal now, dem for don roast am like cow
Re: 28-years Boy Raped And Strangled A Girl After Toasting Her And She Refused by Madibah(m): 7:13pm On Sep 12, 2020
Castrate him and let him him suffer for 6000 years

1 Like

Re: 28-years Boy Raped And Strangled A Girl After Toasting Her And She Refused by Arthurity1(m): 7:25pm On Sep 12, 2020
Barney001:
Maybe he thought she liked bdsm tongue
Do you have sense at all?... Someone was raped and almost murdered and this is the rubbish you post?

1 Like

Re: 28-years Boy Raped And Strangled A Girl After Toasting Her And She Refused by yanabasee1(m): 7:34pm On Sep 12, 2020
This is barbaric and uncultured.....

He should be sent to the Sharia court and be sentenced to death......
Re: 28-years Boy Raped And Strangled A Girl After Toasting Her And She Refused by ggirl4real: 7:44pm On Sep 12, 2020
I keep saying it.

RELATIONSHIP IS NOT BE FORCE.

If he/she doesn't accept you, try the next.

There are "many fishes in the ocean".
Re: 28-years Boy Raped And Strangled A Girl After Toasting Her And She Refused by Slimtuns(m): 7:45pm On Sep 12, 2020
Chai, see where 5 mins pleasure(might not even be up to that) landed you.. It's time we start normalizing masturbation sef, at least that could have prevented this heinous act.
Re: 28-years Boy Raped And Strangled A Girl After Toasting Her And She Refused by paulolee(m): 7:46pm On Sep 12, 2020
too bad
Re: 28-years Boy Raped And Strangled A Girl After Toasting Her And She Refused by dollytino4real(f): 8:32pm On Sep 12, 2020
I trust ekpan division ur face 4 don face back with arrangement slap
Re: 28-years Boy Raped And Strangled A Girl After Toasting Her And She Refused by TheChameleon: 9:27pm On Sep 12, 2020
angry
Re: 28-years Boy Raped And Strangled A Girl After Toasting Her And She Refused by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 12, 2020
Is not by force women fall for your scope
Even in most cases money is not needed
See what you've brought upon yourself now
Anyways i don't need to pity you someone once said there are also gays in Nigerian prison they'll fûçk your ass very well to your satisfaction cool
Re: 28-years Boy Raped And Strangled A Girl After Toasting Her And She Refused by MJBOLT: 10:11pm On Sep 12, 2020
relationship is not by force abeg,if the babe no like you please move on.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

I Am Ready To Go To Prison / Girls, What Is Your Opinion On Guys With Big Ears / Depressed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.