Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,732 members, 7,824,063 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Thegidredpiller Is A HYPOCRITE!! Thegidredpiller Is A Simp! (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thegidredpiller Is A HYPOCRITE!! Thegidredpiller Is A Simp! (photo) (1744 Views)

Ladies Do This Us And We Will Gladly Be Your Simp( Photo) / Nairaland And "Simp" (photo) / This Is What Happens To You When You Are A Simp (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thegidredpiller Is A HYPOCRITE!! Thegidredpiller Is A Simp! (photo) by siofra(f): 1:35pm On Dec 26, 2021
If you still take this dusty boy serious on this forum, I'm sorry but you're a clown!

The earlier you realise that boy is a fakeass, the better for you.

HE DOESN'T HAVE THE INTEREST OF ANY GUY HERE AT HEART ELSE HE WON'T BE SPEWING ALL THOSE HATEFUL SHIT!!

TheGidredpiller has always said he will never quote a woman in his life but guess what? He quoted my Bestie and another lady on a thread angry with his business account.

You see? That guy is a HYPOCRITE! If he's doing this, imagine the kind of simp he'll be in real life. Maybe the type that embarrass themselves in the comment section of female celebrities.

*Pukes angry angry angry

Motherfucking HYPOCRITE!

2 Likes

Re: Thegidredpiller Is A HYPOCRITE!! Thegidredpiller Is A Simp! (photo) by siofra(f): 1:36pm On Dec 26, 2021
Simp TheGidredpiller!!

*Puke

*Spits

*Vomits

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thegidredpiller Is A HYPOCRITE!! Thegidredpiller Is A Simp! (photo) by Pumpumking: 1:42pm On Dec 26, 2021
siofra:
Simp TheGidredpiller!!

*Puke

*Spits

*Vomits

Ok Siofra.....for the first times in 2021...u actually just say the most sensible thing ever;

TheGidredpiller is a actualy a punnkazzzz lowlife primary6 edukated ilitarate seni-refugee hungry looookin sexxx starve unedocated lonely self-wannnnnking bored student......& yesss u are write!!!(((CINGRATS & WELL DONE SENSIBLE BABE)))) wink

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Thegidredpiller Is A HYPOCRITE!! Thegidredpiller Is A Simp! (photo) by heniford2: 1:58pm On Dec 26, 2021
You type like ur insecure, this dude is trying his best to expose u guys and make man to man up why not create urs and canta his own undecided with fact lets see how it goes

19 Likes

Re: Thegidredpiller Is A HYPOCRITE!! Thegidredpiller Is A Simp! (photo) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 26, 2021
Pumpumking:

Ok Siofra.....for the first times in 2021...u actually just say the most sensible thing ever;

TheGidredpiller is a actualy a punnkazzzz lowlife primary6 edukated ilitarate seni-refugee hungry looookin sexxx starve unedocated lonely self-wannnnnking bored student......& yesss u are write!!!(((CINGRATS & WELL DONE SENSIBLE BABE)))) wink

your mum families are sick in the head

1 Like

Re: Thegidredpiller Is A HYPOCRITE!! Thegidredpiller Is A Simp! (photo) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 2:08pm On Dec 26, 2021
Johndagr8t:
'Dirty girl why don't you go and treat your pussy infection, instead of coming here to spit dust!!

#sextool
#farmtool
#bastardurpapa

This is the time when I should be talking about kicking nasty fvcks with my rain boot, but aje your comment dey motivate me grin

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here

3 Likes

Re: Thegidredpiller Is A HYPOCRITE!! Thegidredpiller Is A Simp! (photo) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 2:08pm On Dec 26, 2021
One of the reason why I kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here
Re: Thegidredpiller Is A HYPOCRITE!! Thegidredpiller Is A Simp! (photo) by Pumpumking: 2:33pm On Dec 26, 2021
Johndagr8t:

your mum families are sick in the head

Reallly?...tank u abdulla...eddddiot boy!! embarassed

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thegidredpiller Is A HYPOCRITE!! Thegidredpiller Is A Simp! (photo) by siofra(f): 2:34pm On Dec 26, 2021
heniford2:
You type like ur insecure, this dude is trying his best to expose u guys and make man to man up why not create urs and canta his own undecided with fact lets see how it goes

Does he counter his own with facts? Only shady pictures he gets from God knows where.

He's the narcissistic, insecure one. I won't waste my time digging up facts to counter someone who is illogical.

Imagine me having an intellectual debate with someone who thinks men can do no wrong.

TheGidredpiller check yourself. You're sick in the head undecided

4 Likes

Re: Thegidredpiller Is A HYPOCRITE!! Thegidredpiller Is A Simp! (photo) by Pumpumking: 2:35pm On Dec 26, 2021
Johndagr8t:
'Dirty girl why don't you go and treat your pussy infection, instead of coming here to spit dust!!

#sextool
#farmtool
#bastardurpapa

Son..were u born in a cage or in the forest?....u cant stop barkin!!(no oofenese again) undecided

1 Like

Re: Thegidredpiller Is A HYPOCRITE!! Thegidredpiller Is A Simp! (photo) by Pumpumking: 2:37pm On Dec 26, 2021
heniford2:

my nigggga...if theredfgiller is yor idea of typin sensible....it simply mean mean u need brain refresh...not reset but refresh!!!(REAL TALK) smiley

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thegidredpiller Is A HYPOCRITE!! Thegidredpiller Is A Simp! (photo) by heniford2: 3:05pm On Dec 26, 2021
Pumpumking:

my nigggga...if theredfgiller is yor idea of typin sensible....it simply mean mean u need brain refresh...not reset but refresh!!!(REAL TALK) smiley

yo u lack understanding and wisdom to yo everything starts with pussy and ends with pussy so i need not impact sense to u cos ur a wastebin

2 Likes

Re: Thegidredpiller Is A HYPOCRITE!! Thegidredpiller Is A Simp! (photo) by siofra(f): 3:09pm On Dec 26, 2021
heniford2:
yo u lack understanding and wisdom to yo everything starts with pussy and ends with pussy so i need not impact sense to u cos ur a wastebin

Pumpumking is more sensible and intelligent than you. No offenvlce cheesy

1 Like

Re: Thegidredpiller Is A HYPOCRITE!! Thegidredpiller Is A Simp! (photo) by heniford2: 3:09pm On Dec 26, 2021
siofra:

Does he counter his own with facts? Only shady pictures he gets from God knows where.

He's the narcissistic, insecure one. I won't waste my time digging up facts to counter someone who is illogical.

Imagine me having an intellectual debate with someone who thinks men can do no wrong.

TheGidredpiller check yourself. You're sick in the head undecided
let me ask yo darling do yo feel his attacking yo ladies with his redpiller stuff his mean focus is on men educating them, Buh if yo think otherwise why not create urs educated woman on how to be a better one for themselves

1 Like

Re: Thegidredpiller Is A HYPOCRITE!! Thegidredpiller Is A Simp! (photo) by heniford2: 3:14pm On Dec 26, 2021
siofra:

Pumpumking is more sensible and intelligent than you. No offenvlce cheesy
to yo his sensible and intelligent because he leak yo ass and suck ur shit that's what yo call perfect man buh to men like me his useless i can't have him a men nor have a true conversation with his kinda of man the are brain dead men undecided

2 Likes

Re: Thegidredpiller Is A HYPOCRITE!! Thegidredpiller Is A Simp! (photo) by DesChyko: 3:16pm On Dec 26, 2021
Pumpumking:

JESUSBOIY grin
Re: Thegidredpiller Is A HYPOCRITE!! Thegidredpiller Is A Simp! (photo) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 26, 2021
siofra:
If you still take this dusty boy serious on this forum, I'm sorry but you're a clown!

HE DOESN'T HAVE THE INTEREST OF ANY GUY HERE AT HEART ELSE HE WON'T BE SPEWING ALL THOSE HATEFUL SHIT!!

TheGidredpiller has always said he will never quote a woman in his life but guess what? He quoted my Bestie and another lady on a thread angry with his business account.

You see? That guy is a HYPOCRITE! If he's doing this, imagine the kind of simp he'll be in real life. Maybe the type that embarrass themselves in the comment section of female celebrities.

*Pukes angry angry angry

Motherfucking HYPOCRITE!
Y not create a thread for for females just like this guy, so women too would be taught on how to avoid nonsense men
Re: Thegidredpiller Is A HYPOCRITE!! Thegidredpiller Is A Simp! (photo) by Vulcanheph(m): 3:21pm On Dec 26, 2021
Op, what you should know is that many of us swallowed the Redpill a long time before TheGidRedpiller came along.

We have known the truth for a long time.
Many men who became Redpillers were made to be so by the callous nature of women (especially our Nigerian breeds).

Most Redpillers today we're once simps who genuinely loved a woman and got their hearts destroyed.
Redpillers aren't hypocrites but men who have woken up to a bitter realization that most women don't deserve love, care and attention because they'll take it for granted.

The mere fact that you're attacking TheGidRedpiller is proof that his message is true.

We have all taken the Redpill and have woken up to reality and nothing you can do or say will change that.

9 Likes

Re: Thegidredpiller Is A HYPOCRITE!! Thegidredpiller Is A Simp! (photo) by Englishisamust: 3:22pm On Dec 26, 2021
grin English Hardoo. Some English for here won turn my head upside down. I'm out of here
Re: Thegidredpiller Is A HYPOCRITE!! Thegidredpiller Is A Simp! (photo) by Pumpumking: 3:23pm On Dec 26, 2021
DesChyko:

JESUSBOIY grin

huh? undecided
Re: Thegidredpiller Is A HYPOCRITE!! Thegidredpiller Is A Simp! (photo) by doubleE70: 3:41pm On Dec 26, 2021
where are the facts?
Re: Thegidredpiller Is A HYPOCRITE!! Thegidredpiller Is A Simp! (photo) by lkillbrokehoes: 3:57pm On Dec 26, 2021
siofra:
[s]If you still take this dusty boy serious on this forum, I'm sorry but you're a clown!

*Pukes angry angry angry

Motherfucking HYPOCRITE![/s]
Get a life and a job hintona angry

1 Like

Re: Thegidredpiller Is A HYPOCRITE!! Thegidredpiller Is A Simp! (photo) by SenecaTheYonger: 4:12pm On Dec 26, 2021
Whatever he is, he post facts tho.
Start your own anti-redpill campaign or feminism based thread to counter his.

Now naturally, you would expect women to rally around and keep the thread alive, let’s see if that will happen

1 Like

Re: Thegidredpiller Is A HYPOCRITE!! Thegidredpiller Is A Simp! (photo) by siofra(f): 4:16pm On Dec 26, 2021
heniford2:
to yo his sensible and intelligent because he leak yo ass and suck ur shit that's what yo call perfect man buh to men like me his useless i can't have him a men nor have a true conversation with his kinda of man the are brain dead men undecided

LOL cheesy

You don't know pumpumking

2 Likes

Re: Thegidredpiller Is A HYPOCRITE!! Thegidredpiller Is A Simp! (photo) by LikeAking: 4:18pm On Dec 26, 2021
siofra:

*Pukes angry angry angry

Motherfucking HYPOCRITE!

Sup?
Re: Thegidredpiller Is A HYPOCRITE!! Thegidredpiller Is A Simp! (photo) by siofra(f): 4:22pm On Dec 26, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
Whatever he is, he post facts tho.
Start your own anti-redpill campaign or feminism based thread to counter his.

Now naturally, you would expect women to rally around and keep the thread alive, let’s see if that will happen

Sorry I'm not going to create any thread or start any campaign. I'll post what I want to.

1 Like

Re: Thegidredpiller Is A HYPOCRITE!! Thegidredpiller Is A Simp! (photo) by heniford2: 4:27pm On Dec 26, 2021
siofra:

LOL cheesy

You don't know pumpumking
what on earth should i want to know the brat that lick female Ass undecided hey! Yo Stop mentioning me regards to this again. We have men and shemen. lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Thegidredpiller Is A HYPOCRITE!! Thegidredpiller Is A Simp! (photo) by Pumpumking: 4:36pm On Dec 26, 2021
heniford2:
what on earth should i want to know the brat that lick female Ass undecided hey! Yo Stop mentioning me regards to this again. We have men and shemen. lipsrsealed undecided

My niggggga...bro i dont meanto sound rudes but we belif when was born inside dog cage becuz of hospital shotage......
..siofra accidentaly remove yor tiny brain & install it inside Thegidredpiller premature triangle head (juss sayin) ..no oofenesece! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thegidredpiller Is A HYPOCRITE!! Thegidredpiller Is A Simp! (photo) by EmzyT: 4:46pm On Dec 26, 2021
[s]
siofra:

*Pukes angry angry angry

Motherfucking HYPOCRITE!
[/s]

I miss 2 minutes ago, when I never knew this Rubbish existed sad

1 Like

Re: Thegidredpiller Is A HYPOCRITE!! Thegidredpiller Is A Simp! (photo) by heniford2: 4:50pm On Dec 26, 2021
Pumpumking:

My niggggga...bro i dont meanto sound rudes but we belif when was born inside dog cage becuz of hospital shotage......
..siofra accidentaly remove yor tiny brain & install it inside Thegidredpiller premature triangle head (juss sayin) ..no oofenesece! angry
yo! Am not ur nigger and yo using two monk to reply me is bullshit, thegidredpiller not my pal have not seen the dude buh i feel what his teaching if it's wrong alot of people here will call him out buh not so i only see female speaking bad about him with no reason to back it up or counter his argument am done trying to measure up dick with u when yo have pussy between yo two legs go play with yo mate, Avoid me we an't in Da same pussy hunting league am way far above yo. Hey stay safe! Little one undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

How God Saved Me From Being Caught / Ignorant Questions Ladies Ask About The Mens Body? / Help: How To Approach Girls In Public?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.