Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Please I Need Good Advice Before I Go Insane. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Good Advice Before I Go Insane. (1741 Views)

I'm About To Go Insane / Please I Need Your Advice Before I Take Action / Is It Right To Seek Spiritual Advice Before Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Good Advice Before I Go Insane. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 12, 2020
Re: Please I Need Good Advice Before I Go Insane. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 12, 2020
Re: Please I Need Good Advice Before I Go Insane. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 12, 2020
Re: Please I Need Good Advice Before I Go Insane. by sammyije(m): 7:06pm On Sep 12, 2020
Re: Please I Need Good Advice Before I Go Insane. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 12, 2020
Farano Rocktation
Re: Please I Need Good Advice Before I Go Insane. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 12, 2020
Please help me move to frontpage
Re: Please I Need Good Advice Before I Go Insane. by laosy(m): 7:09pm On Sep 12, 2020
Eyah grin
Re: Please I Need Good Advice Before I Go Insane. by yanabasee1(m): 7:27pm On Sep 12, 2020
The problem is that you are in love with her beauty and not the real girl..

Beauty will disappoint you but having someone you love irrespective of her looks or brilliance or communication skills, will show you the path to a peaceful home and a happy relationship...

You heard it from her.... She's into another person... You should've asked her out from day one to avoid this emotional damage....

Fact that she loves someone else doesn't mean she never had feelings for you.... Or that you weren't her specs....

So you need to look for another girl that will chose you over another man....

And if you really have enough money to spill like you said.... I'd like to send my account number to you.... just a little palliative from you!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Good Advice Before I Go Insane. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 12, 2020
Don't sweat over it bro.You're just not her spec,you should be glad she didn't string you along or give you false hope.Surely a better girl is coming your way wink

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Good Advice Before I Go Insane. by Chrisemeka1(m): 7:31pm On Sep 12, 2020
Here we go again
The elders have spoken. I also suggest you heed to their sayings, take heart and work more on your 22 year-old self.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Good Advice Before I Go Insane. by dingbang(m): 7:34pm On Sep 12, 2020
Fake fake fake..

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Good Advice Before I Go Insane. by Mgbadike80: 7:36pm On Sep 12, 2020
Assuming this story to be true then i would advise you drop her for your own sanity, she sees you as a cash cow and would scam you from time to time by appealing to your pity. The only way to get her out of your mind is to completely cut all communications with her.any other approach would end in premium tears for you.

5 Likes

Re: Please I Need Good Advice Before I Go Insane. by ggirl4real: 7:36pm On Sep 12, 2020
OP, you should even be happy that she openly informed you that she's into another person.

Were you expecting her to lie?

Or are you expecting her to leave her boyfriend for you just like that?

If she's not free, you have to move on. You can't force her to be intimate with you.

However, if you accept to be friend zoned, then accept her proposal and still be communicating with her.

You can't force someone to feel the same way you feel for them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Good Advice Before I Go Insane. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 12, 2020
I will not date your type,you are scary with your kind of love.Relax and take a break.This was the reason I ran away from a nairalander who scared me with so much love,hes still here wondering what happened.lol

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Good Advice Before I Go Insane. by quisera(m): 7:43pm On Sep 12, 2020
Nihilist000:
Please help me move to frontpage
Move what to front page? undecided
Re: Please I Need Good Advice Before I Go Insane. by TrippleEEE: 7:44pm On Sep 12, 2020
Assuming this story is real....

Go out more. Meet new people. Take time to chat with different babes on a reg.

Get used to the feminine gender or else you'll just be falling in love with every tom, dick and Harry.

Kudos to her for being sincere. On a norma, you would have become a confam maga. Some girls will drain your destiny and still be into her other guy. The pain would have been times two million of what you're currently feeling.

Learn to develop a thick skin and be strong.

You will eventually find the right one. Spend less for woman o or don't spend at all. I know money dey shark when in excess. Go straight to the point when you see a babe you like. You don't need to ask her out directly but let her know by your words. So shell tell you if there's hope or not.

You have a great heart. Seems you're in need of that special one. Relass. Don't let some vultures take over o.

Be fine bro. Your woman dey. You go dey alright laslas.

Oya one bottle for me. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Good Advice Before I Go Insane. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 12, 2020
Mgbadike80:
Assuming this story to be true then i would advise you drop her for your own sanity, she sees you as a cash cow and would scam you from time to time by appealing to your pity. The only way to get her out of your mind is to completely cut all communications with her.any other approach would end in premium tears for you.
This isn’t fake by any means. I am a genuine human being behind my keyboard and I’m hurt.
Re: Please I Need Good Advice Before I Go Insane. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 12, 2020
Zzor:
I will not date your type,you are scary with your kind of love.Relax and take a break.This was the reason I ran away from a nairalander who scared me with so much love,hes still here wondering what happened.lol

what kind of love? I stayed away from letting her know how I felt until it was too much to bear. I accepted her decision and didn’t put pressure on her. I am just writing this to let out pent up emotions. I didn’t for once act creepy around her,I gave her space and kept communications at a normal level(didn’t overdo it) what else should I have done differently?
Re: Please I Need Good Advice Before I Go Insane. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 12, 2020
Nihilist000:
I was so heartbroken that I cried after our phone call. I did everything perfectly,I wasn’t a simp with her,I was different,I wasn’t clingy and I didn’t go about giving her unnecessary flattering like guys in her dm do. I was blunt and real and I didn’t disrespect her,I took interests in her interests and I wanted to help her become a better person,I wasn’t controlling even though I’m older than her with just 2 years and some months. I am quite witty so our conversations is full of her laughing and she genuinely made me laugh too. I asked her if this is about me or her and she was like neither of us. Before then she told me she had dated like 5 guys and she’s just 19. I didn’t play that as a big deal with her. Even when she told me she was kind of stalking one of her ex’s,I didn’t play it as a big deal. I just feel so drained and I would do anything to switch off my emotions,I want to be cold hearted and stoic and just hate everything.

Seun

Front page please

My Guy, U Sound So Despirate 4 Her, & Doing All Ur Best To Impress Her. No Dat's Wrong. U Need To Train Ur Heart To Be Strong To D Point Dat Losing A Lady Means Nothing To U. It's Dis Dat Makes U A Real Man. Since U Av Told Her Ur Intention, Just Give Her Some Space & Time. If She Loves U, She Should Would Come 4 U. Don't Just Focus On Her Alone, Av Plan B, C & D In Mind. No Kill Urself because Of Woman O. D Lady Wey U Dey Carry Head Fit Dey Dance One Corner 4 Anoda Man Bed. As 4 Me, D Ladies I Av Regard 4 D Most & I May Likely Take Serious Are Virgin Ladies. Bro I'm Advising U As A Broda. To Avoid Heart Break, Get Plan B, C & D. Na U Go Come Do D Screening.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Good Advice Before I Go Insane. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 12, 2020
TrippleEEE:
Assuming this story is real....

Go out more. Meet new people. Take time to chat with different babes on a reg.

Get used to the feminine gender or else you'll just be falling in love with every tom, dick and Harry.

Kudos to her for being sincere. On a norma, you would have become a confam maga. Some girls will drain your destiny and still be into her other guy. The pain would have been times two million of what you're currently feeling.

Learn to develop a thick skin and be strong.

You will eventually find the right one. Spend less for woman o or don't spend at all. I know money dey shark when in excess. Go straight to the point when you see a babe you like. You don't need to ask her out directly but let her know by your words. So shell tell you if there's hope or not.

You have a great heart. Seems you're in need of that special one. Relass. Don't let some vultures take over o.

Be fine bro. Your woman dey. You go dey alright laslas.

Oya one bottle for me. cheesy
Thanks bro. For those doubting this story. That’s a photo of swinol pills I’ve been taking to suppress my hurt.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Good Advice Before I Go Insane. by KidDarkness(m): 7:55pm On Sep 12, 2020
What really matter is your intention towards her. If you really care about her then you will give her time and space since she's into someone else. Don't rush or try to force it. Take that time to try to heal cus forgetting her will be difficult. Like they say " if you love something, let it go. But if comes back, then it's truly yours"
Re: Please I Need Good Advice Before I Go Insane. by zed7: 7:57pm On Sep 12, 2020
In 5 years you will laugh at yourself. What you feel is puppy love and it's normal at this age.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Good Advice Before I Go Insane. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 12, 2020
Truvel:
My Guy, U Sound So Despirate 4 Her, & Doing All Ur Best To Impress Her. No Dat's Wrong. U Need To Train Ur Heart To Be Strong To D Point Dat Losing A Lady Means Nothing To U. It's Dis Dat Makes A Real Man. Since U Av Told Her Ur Intention, Just Give Her Some Space & Time. If She Loves, Should Would Come 4 U. Don't Just Focus On She Alone, Av Plan B & C In Mind. No Kill Urself because Of Woman O. As 4 Me, Ladies Av Regard 4 D Most & I May Likely Take Serious Are Virgins. Bro I'm Advising U As A Broda. To Avoid Heart Break, Get Plan B,c & D. Na U Go Come Do D Screening.
I never showed my desperation to her and like I said I was always casual with her. I even mildly friend zoned her to stop her from realizing that I was into her. She was always quick to open my dms and reply within seconds and she showed that she was interested in our telephone conversations because she would keep bringing up topics for us to talk about when I run out of topics. That’s why this whole thing hit me so hard.
Re: Please I Need Good Advice Before I Go Insane. by KidDarkness(m): 7:58pm On Sep 12, 2020
Zzor:

There are some people who are scared of too much love. You should just let things flow the way it is. Maybe that too much love is what you need
Re: Please I Need Good Advice Before I Go Insane. by PureGoldh(m): 8:00pm On Sep 12, 2020
Oga... increase your stipulated offering money tomorrow or better still give more to the needy.

God saved you from severe pains and you just dey worry urself over chikini rejection.

I don't understand some guys seff....bro see eeh,there is a man for every woman and there is a woman for every man.

If you never reach to marry eh...no too dey stress urself via women matters...even if you don reach to marry and the lady in question rejects you na to go church go give better thanksgiving and move on with ur life.

There is a great difference between a woman that Loves you and a woman that wants to be with you always.

**Reason am**
Re: Please I Need Good Advice Before I Go Insane. by Jafar1: 8:03pm On Sep 12, 2020
I was once in ur shoes....
Thank God she blocked me ;d

Never mistake infatuation for love..
Re: Please I Need Good Advice Before I Go Insane. by sammyesx: 8:03pm On Sep 12, 2020
Cut communication with her for now, "what you don't feed naturally dies". You will be fine.
Re: Please I Need Good Advice Before I Go Insane. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 12, 2020
Nihilist000:
I never showed my desperation to her and like I said I was always casual with her. I even mildly friend zoned her to stop her from realizing that I was into her. She was always quick to open my dms and reply within seconds and she showed that she was interested in our telephone conversations because she would keep bringing up topics for us to talk about when I run out of topics. That’s why this whole thing hit me so hard.
U Know What? Chat With Other Girls. Dat's What I Mean By Plan B, C Or D. However, Keep Flowing With Her. Let Her Be D One Showing U D Interest, If She Doesn't. Plan B, C & D Are There 4 U. By Doing Dis U Won't Feel Any Of Her Funny & Annoying Drama. Like I Said B4 D Only Ladies I May Likely Take Serious Are Virgin Ladies.
Re: Please I Need Good Advice Before I Go Insane. by Fourwinds: 8:13pm On Sep 12, 2020
Zzor:

hmmmmmm
Re: Please I Need Good Advice Before I Go Insane. by 2dice01: 8:30pm On Sep 12, 2020
You said you think you are doom
and you will never find another girl like her

Later you said you are not a S grin

Bros Stop contradicting yourself

You dont deserve the Girl and she knows it
Re: Please I Need Good Advice Before I Go Insane. by Rocktation(f): 8:32pm On Sep 12, 2020
She could read this and change her mind, maybe? Better be doing this with a good intention and don't you go bad IF/when she falls for this...

I love how vulnerable this makes you seem, I'd gladly reconsider, if I were her.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Good Advice Before I Go Insane. by TrippleEEE: 8:41pm On Sep 12, 2020
Nihilist000:
Thanks bro. For those doubting this story. That’s a photo of swinol pills I’ve been taking to suppress my hurt.

Its normal for peeps to doubt. Nairaland has changed over time.

But guy. Drugs and alcohol won't do justice to the hurt. Go out with your guys more often. Invite them over. Play Games.

If you will take alcohol, take it with them.

Go outta ya comfort zone.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Has Konji Ever Hold You In A Public Place,if yes What Is The Next You Did ? / Justice For My Kidnapped And Gang Raped Sister / Ingrate Or Is It Bipolar Disorder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.