Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Should I Go Ahead With This Marriage?(advice) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Go Ahead With This Marriage?(advice) (1672 Views)

Unhappy Bride & Groom: Can This Marriage Last More Than A Year? (Video) / If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) / Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Go Ahead With This Marriage?(advice) by KBORN(m): 8:41pm On Nov 12, 2020
Good evening nairalanders,
This lady i intended to marry and we love each other reasonably.
The father of the lady approved but the mother said over her dead body that she is not in support .The father told me again not to worry.
My girl and her mum attend a white -garment church.So she told me that her mum did not approve because she got a "message" that we cannot marry;that there will not be child between us.Now my girl is pregnant and i wonder how possible.The mum sent her packing to my place and refused to change her mind.What could be happening somewhere that i don't know?
#Advice me.
#nobodyisallknowing

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go Ahead With This Marriage?(advice) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 12, 2020
Just curious why are you wondering.
Re: Should I Go Ahead With This Marriage?(advice) by olamide0147: 8:46pm On Nov 12, 2020
Bro no kwem just dey look her, as for your pregnant girlfriend take her in and take good care of her and the unborn child immediately she put to bed send her back to her family. Am sure they will come begging you to marry her for free.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Go Ahead With This Marriage?(advice) by KBORN(m): 8:47pm On Nov 12, 2020
uruba23:
Just curious why are you wondering.
Is that an advice?
Re: Should I Go Ahead With This Marriage?(advice) by SmileDance(f): 8:48pm On Nov 12, 2020
KBORN:
The father of the lady approved but the mother said over her dead body that she is not in support .The father told me again not to worry.
My girl and her mum attend a white -garment church.So she told me that her mum did not approve because she got a "message" that we cannot marry;that there will not be child between us.Now my girl is pregnant and i wonder how possible.The mum sent her packing to my place and refused to change her mind.What could be happening somewhere that i don't know?
#Advice me.
#nobodyisallknowing
well your girl is pregnant already and she’s with you, you can go ahead and get married since you have her father’s support, it’s a risk you should take only if you are willing, if the girl wasn’t pregnant already I would have advised that you stay away from the family because it can be frustrating to marry someone who believes in all those prophets and seers. What is left for you now is to be prayerful and ask your girl what she wants: does she also believe in the ‘message’ from the white garment church? Does she love you enough to stay through thick and thin? Wish you all the best

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Ahead With This Marriage?(advice) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 12, 2020
KBORN:

Is that an advice?
I need to understand your wondering perhaps you are doubting the paternity of your kids just want clarification before any advice.
Re: Should I Go Ahead With This Marriage?(advice) by KBORN(m): 8:52pm On Nov 12, 2020
uruba23:

I need to understand your wondering perhaps you are doubting the paternity of your kids just want clarification before any advice.
Exactly.i cant spend a dime on another man's child.Have done blood test but i dont trust that because her mother said we cant have a child toger.so how come?
Re: Should I Go Ahead With This Marriage?(advice) by Brandonx(m): 8:54pm On Nov 12, 2020
grin grin your woman has probably gone to check it's very common amongst ladies.
Op if you both love yourselves you can go ahead but if she's very close to the mother just move on and make sure you take care of your child.
If you go ahead with the marriage undecided na 1 scatter candle the woman go burn on your picture with your full name angry angry
Re: Should I Go Ahead With This Marriage?(advice) by KBORN(m): 8:54pm On Nov 12, 2020
olamide0147:
Bro no kwem just dey look her, as for your pregnant girlfriend take her in and take good care of her and the unborn child immediately she put to bed send her back to her family. Am sure they will come begging you to marry her for free.
Am already thinking in that direction except that am not sure.
Re: Should I Go Ahead With This Marriage?(advice) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 12, 2020
KBORN:

Exactly.i cant spend a dime on another man's child.Have done blood test but i dont trust that because her mother said we cant have a child toger.so how come?
It is difficult for me to give advice with regard to this. If it you were sure it is your child I would have simply say you should go ahead since it is the father that gives out a child but with this additional information permit me to keep quiet. Which one is blood test you need a DNA test I believe that can happen only when the child is born, but I stand to be corrected.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go Ahead With This Marriage?(advice) by lomprico(m): 8:56pm On Nov 12, 2020
KBORN:
#Advice me.
#nobodyisallknowing

marry your girl joo! the winch plan don already fail.
Aramide don Carry belle grin
Re: Should I Go Ahead With This Marriage?(advice) by KBORN(m): 9:08pm On Nov 12, 2020
SmileDance:
well your girl is pregnant already and she’s with you, you can go ahead and get married since you have her father’s support, it’s a risk you should take only if you are willing, if the girl wasn’t pregnant already I would have advised that you stay away from the family because it can be frustrating to marry someone who believes in all those prophets and seers. What is left for you now is to be prayerful and ask your girl what she wants: does she also believe in the ‘message’ from the white garment church? Does she love you enough to stay through thick and thin? Wish you all the best
Thanks.my girl told me that it was her mum that planned all those 'messages' but what if the message is true,then i cant be the one responsible for the pregnancy.Hope U get it now?
Re: Should I Go Ahead With This Marriage?(advice) by thesicilian: 9:10pm On Nov 12, 2020
That you even believe all those 'messages' is a wonder to me.
Re: Should I Go Ahead With This Marriage?(advice) by KBORN(m): 9:19pm On Nov 12, 2020
thesicilian:
That you even believe all those 'messages' is a wonder to me.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Ahead With This Marriage?(advice) by Daniiel: 9:19pm On Nov 12, 2020
KBORN:
#Advice me.
#nobodyisallknowing

just keep mute concerning the marriage issue ... after delivery send her back to her mum ... that your own prophet saw a vision that the child is not yours.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go Ahead With This Marriage?(advice) by donbachi(m): 9:32pm On Nov 12, 2020
Ur girl don go carry belle for another guy..just to prove her mum wrong..athink na here i dey.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Ahead With This Marriage?(advice) by zyzxx(m): 9:36pm On Nov 12, 2020
much is on the kind of person the lady is...
That will determine how far she will go with you

After all, for her being pregnant, she is your property already.
Re: Should I Go Ahead With This Marriage?(advice) by Sawzer(m): 9:37pm On Nov 12, 2020
KBORN:
#Advice me.
#nobodyisallknowing
Being unreasonably religious is the first five problem we have in Nigeria Statistically speaking ( grin ).
Re: Should I Go Ahead With This Marriage?(advice) by Sheina(f): 9:46pm On Nov 12, 2020
zyzxx:
much is on the kind of person the lady is...
That will determine how far she will give with you

After for her being pregnant, she is you he properties already
What what why
My head is paining me na
Read your last paragraph

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Ahead With This Marriage?(advice) by Sawzer(m): 9:59pm On Nov 12, 2020
grin
Sheina:

What what why
My head is paining me na
Read your last paragraph
Re: Should I Go Ahead With This Marriage?(advice) by zyzxx(m): 10:12pm On Nov 12, 2020
Sheina:

What what why
My head is paining me na
Read your last paragraph
grin grin grin Sorry about that wink
Re: Should I Go Ahead With This Marriage?(advice) by Sheina(f): 10:28pm On Nov 12, 2020
zyzxx:
grin grin grin Sorry about that wink

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Ahead With This Marriage?(advice) by SavageResponse(m): 12:22am On Nov 13, 2020
KBORN:
#Advice me.
#nobodyisallknowing

Why did you get her pregnant when you knew that her mother was not in support of the relationship?
Re: Should I Go Ahead With This Marriage?(advice) by SmileDance(f): 10:25am On Nov 13, 2020
KBORN:

Thanks.my girl told me that it was her mum that planned all those 'messages' but what if the message is true,then i cant be the one responsible for the pregnancy.Hope U get it now?
I personally don’t believe those messages, but then who knows
Only your girl can answer if you are the one responsible for the pregnancy or not and I think you should talk to your girl and her father concerning your worries, some of these white garment people can be something else, it’s always best to avoid their wahala

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Ahead With This Marriage?(advice) by SILENTandSMART2: 10:46am On Nov 13, 2020
I don't know why most of you guys usually do as if girls no dey again, dem tell you not to do something you still go ahead,

The mummy know what she's saying, it might be another thing self,

People love to risk things alot

Anyway God nogo shame us
Re: Should I Go Ahead With This Marriage?(advice) by jasman1: 11:18am On Nov 13, 2020
You obviously got her pregnant to prove her wrong, that could be your worst mistake. Since her reason was pregnancy, go back and ask her to pray for both of you and tell her that the pregnancy was not planned. Don’t just cut her off because it’s not going to be to your advantage along the line. Help her save face and seek her blessing too. Not sure what your girl friend sees in you, I’m glad she’s not related to me, you sound very manipulative, just a bad person
Re: Should I Go Ahead With This Marriage?(advice) by KBORN(m): 12:05pm On Nov 13, 2020
donbachi:
Ur girl don go carry belle for another guy..just to prove her mum wrong..athink na here i dey.
Am reasoning along that line but i need to be sure first.

(1) (Reply)

Missing The Days Of 2go / I Noticed The Rate Of Suicide Stopped (this Is Why) / Why Can’t Someone Find Love In Nigeria Anymore?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.