Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,752 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:30 AM

The Ephesians 5 Syndrome - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Ephesians 5 Syndrome (2265 Views)

Expose The Fruitless Deeds Of Darkness (Ephesians 5:6-11) / Book of Ephesians (*principalities, powers, rulers of darkness of this world) / Comparison Of Ezekiel 37:4-10, Ephesians 5:25-27 And Revelation 12:10-11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ephesians 5 Syndrome by donnie(m): 5:19pm On Dec 25, 2020
undecided
MaxInDHouse:

Perhaps you don't grasp how woefully you failed in your response. Well know today that all those claiming Christians today are also saying the same thing "worship in spirit and truth"
So how do you distinguish yours? cheesy
How can the Spirit lead you to practice ancient pagan customs. How can the Spirit lead you to worship Baal?

MaxInDHouse:
If bodies are the temples then why are you worried? After all each BANTU or ISOLELE can worship within his own room since his/her temple (body) is there! cheesy
YAH deals with nations... He sent us AS A NATION into captivity, from Assyria, to Babylon to Persia to Greece, to Rome, to America. the prophets and righteous among them were also taken into captivity. In the same manner, he will visit destruction and judgement upon the nations for what they did to ISOLELE. It matters to our nation what you do because your actions or inactions can increase the sins of ISOLELE, thereby prolonging our captivity.

You Christians are ignorant carnal idolaters. You don't know YAH. Y'all are only interested in protecting your estate and church business. You cannot save what has been destined for destruction. BABAYLON the mother of harlots shall be destroyed.

MaxInDHouse:
Romans named the days of the week so how do you single out the first day without the Roman calendar? cheesy
Your witchcraft has failed. Even our Bantu ancestors counted days and months before the Romans came with their corruption. We already had our Khabiru (Hebrew) Calendar and counting system.

MaxInDHouse:
Parents should raise their children in the way (Spirit and Truth) will reveal to each parent so how do you know people aren't doing that today? cheesy.

Idolaters who are bent on worshipping a white man and keeping pagan customs cannot be said to have the Spirit. The proof of your having the Spirit is your belief in the Truth and keeping YAH'S commandments. Because He is the Spirit of Truth (John 14:17) and the one who causes us to keep the laws statues and commandments of YAH (Ezekiel 36:27).

MaxInDHouse:
No other nations so they don't need to worship him yet his worshipers who must be isolated have to do other things with them [b] without helping them to know your YAHUAH shey? cheesy

You Christians are so concerned about other nations that you forget your own brethren ISOLELE. You're busy with international ministry with hungry people in your churches and neighborhood.

You're happy to support and send money to fake white ISRAEL, the Synagogue of Satan (Revelation 2:9; 3:9) but when you hear the truth about the REAL Children of ISOLELE its then you remember that it doesn't matter, God loves everyone. undecided Bewitched hypocrites.

LOVE your brethren ISOLELE!!!
Re: The Ephesians 5 Syndrome by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:32pm On Dec 25, 2020
Wahala Yaso! cheesy

So can't you present any group of people practicing your ISOLELE or BANTU stuff today? cheesy

donnie:

How can the Spirit least you to practice ancient pagan customs. How can the Spirit lead you to worship Baal?

YAH deals with nations... He sent us AS A NATION into captivity, from Assyria, to Babylon to Persia to Greece, to Rome, to America. the prophets and righteous among them were also taken into captivity. In the same manner, he will visit destruction and judgement upon the nations for what they did to ISOLELE. It matters to our nation what you do because your actions or inactions can increase the sins of ISOLELE, thereby prolonging our captivity.

You Christians are ignorant carnal idolaters. You don't know YAH. Y'all are only interested in protecting your estate and church business. You cannot save what has been destined for destruction. BABAYLON the mother of harlots shall be destroyed.

Your witchcraft has failed. Even our Bantu ancestors counted days and months before the Romans came with their corruption. We already had our Khabiru (Hebrew) Calendar and counting system.

Idolaters who are bent on worshipping a white man and keeping pagan customs cannot be said to have the Spirit. The proof of your having the Spirit is your belief in the Truth and keeping YAH'S commandments. Because He is the Spirit of Truth (John 14:17) and the one who causes us to keep the laws statues and commandments of YAH (Ezekiel 36:27).

You Christians are so concerned about other nations that you forget your own brethren ISOLELE. You're busy with international ministry with hungry people in your churches and neighborhood.

You're happy to support and send money to fake white ISRAEL, the Synagogue of Satan (Revelation 2:9; 3:9) but when you hear the truth about the REAL Children of ISOLELE its then you remember that it doesn't matter, God loves everyone. undecided Bewitched hypocrites.

LOVE your brethren ISOLELE!!!
Re: The Ephesians 5 Syndrome by Hathor5(f): 11:03pm On Dec 25, 2020
Goshen360:

No, what Paul (not Christ) taught....if it was so...lol

BIG difference! Thank you!
Re: The Ephesians 5 Syndrome by Hathor5(f): 11:08pm On Dec 25, 2020
livingchrist:
The egalitarians say that the word “head” in 1 Cor. 11:3 has nothing to do with authority. They insist it means source. They say this because since they deny the idea of male authority in the church and marriage, this passage cannot be referring to authority. It means the source. If that were true, this is what the verse would look like. “But I want you to understand that Christ is the source of every man, and the man is the source of a woman, and God is the source of Christ.” Is this a reasonable option? To answer that, we need to examine the context.

1 Cor. 11:1-16, “Be imitators of me, just as I also am of Christ. 2 Now I praise you because you remember me in everything, and hold firmly to the traditions, just as I delivered them to you. 3 But I want you to understand that Christ is the head[/] of every man, and the man is [b]the head of a woman, and God is the head of Christ. 4 Every man who has something on his head while praying or prophesying, disgraces his head. 5 But every woman who has her head uncovered while praying or prophesying, disgraces her head; for she is one and the same with her whose head is shaved. 6 For if a woman does not cover her head, let her also have her hair cut off; but if it is disgraceful for a woman to have her hair cut off or her head shaved, let her cover her head. 7 For a man ought not to have his head covered, since he is the image and glory of God; but the woman is the glory of man. 8 For man does not originate from woman, but woman from man; 9 for indeed man was not created for the woman’s sake, but woman for the man’s sake. 10 Therefore the woman ought to have a symbol of authority on her head, because of the angels. 11 However, in the Lord, neither is woman independent of man, nor is man independent of woman. 12 For as the woman originates from the man, so also the man has his birth through the woman; and all things originate from God. 13 Judge for yourselves: is it proper for a woman to pray to God with head uncovered? 14 Does not even nature itself teach you that if a man has long hair, it is a dishonor to him, 15 but if a woman has long hair, it is a glory to her? For her hair is given to her for a covering. 16 But if one is inclined to be contentious, we have no other practice, nor have the churches of God.”

There is nothing in the text that requires the word “head” to mean “source.” Still, the egalitarians say that as Christ made man, Adam became the source from which God made Eve. They refer to verse 8 that says that women originated from a single man which they insist means that “the man is the source of a woman.” But, Paul mentions Adam and Eve in verse 8 not to support the idea that Adam was the source of Eve but because of authority. Let’s take a look at the section again.

vv. 1-2, imitate Paul and hold to the tradition delivered to them.
v. 3, Christ is head of man, man head of woman, God head of Christ.
v. 4-7, men should not have heads covered while praying, but women should.
v. 8, The woman (Eve) originated from man (Adam).
v. 9, The woman was created for the man’s sake.
v. 10, the woman ought to have a symbol of authority on her head.
v. 11, the mutual dependence of men and women.
v. 12, the woman originates from man, man is born through the woman, God created all things.
v. 13, is it proper for a woman to pray with head uncovered?
vv. 14-15, long hair.
v. 16, this is the practice of the churches

Notice that verse 10 says, “Therefore the woman ought to have a symbol of authority on her head, because of the angels.” In verse 10, Paul says “therefore.” He is drawing a conclusion from the previous verses, verse 8 included, where he speaks about prayer, head covering, how the woman was made for the sake of the man, and therefore, a woman ought to have a symbol of authority1The word for “authority” is exousia. It is translated as “authority” in the Darby, ASV, ESV, HCSB, ISV, NASB, NCV, NIV, NKJV, NLT, NRSV, and YLT. It is translated as “power” in the KJV and “veil” in the RSV. Clearly the context is dealing with authority. on her head. Again, notice that Paul is drawing the conclusion in verse 10 when he says, “therefore . . . ” But the egalitarians draw the conclusion in verse 8 saying it is dealing with origination. The fact is verse 8 is used to support the conclusion drawn in verse 10. Paul makes his point in verse 10 dealing with authority and continues to support it and shows that man is not superior to woman, but that both man and woman need and depend on each other. Paul does not point out anything to do with the idea that Adam was the source of Eve; but, Paul does speak about the created order and how Eve was created for the sake of Adam–that is why he referenced them. Eve was made to help Adam carry out the responsibilities God gave him–not the other way around. (For more on the issue of the created order and authority, see the article Genesis 2, Adam and Eve, and Authority.) Quite simply, the egalitarian focus is in the wrong place.

Still no reference to the OP. undecided
Re: The Ephesians 5 Syndrome by livingchrist: 11:09pm On Dec 25, 2020
Hathor5:

lol there is no difference actually, paul was lead by the Holy spirit, even Jesus was limited during his earthly ministry but the holy spirit reveal the other things of Christ after his ascension.

John 16:12-14 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

1 Corinthians 2:9-10 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.
Re: The Ephesians 5 Syndrome by Hathor5(f): 11:10pm On Dec 25, 2020
livingchrist:
lol there is no difference actually, paul was lead by the Holy spirit, even Jesus was limited during his earthly ministry but the holy spirit reveal the other things of Christ after his ascension.

I am also led by the Holy Spirit. Happy Christmas.
Re: The Ephesians 5 Syndrome by livingchrist: 11:14pm On Dec 25, 2020
Hathor5:

I am also led by the Holy Spirit. Happy Christmas.
lol If you are lead by the holy spirit it would be in line with the scriptures.
Re: The Ephesians 5 Syndrome by livingchrist: 11:17pm On Dec 25, 2020
Hathor5:

Still no reference to the OP. undecided
read carefully and you will see it.
Re: The Ephesians 5 Syndrome by Goshen360(m): 10:17am On Dec 26, 2020
Hathor5:

You're welcome and btw too....Jesus placed a disclaimer on his pre resurrection teachings and then taught the disciples after resurrection to the glorified Christ
Re: The Ephesians 5 Syndrome by Ishilove: 10:24am On Dec 26, 2020
Hathor5:

Too long a read for most people but I am glad you enjoyed it. smiley
My dear sister, their attention span is a tweet long.

1 Like

Re: The Ephesians 5 Syndrome by MuttleyLaff: 10:35am On Dec 26, 2020
Hathor5:

Goshen360:
You're welcome and btw too....Jesus placed a disclaimer on his pre resurrection teachings and then taught the disciples after resurrection to the glorified Christ

Hathor5:
Too long a read for most people but I am glad you enjoyed it. smiley

Ishilove:
[img]https://media1./images/0231ce01bd7fce51b82d143924cb3cfd/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: The Ephesians 5 Syndrome by Hathor5(f): 9:57pm On Jan 01, 2021
Ishilove:

I know, right?

Happy New Year my dear and God's blessings. kiss
Re: The Ephesians 5 Syndrome by Kobojunkie: 12:08am On Mar 17, 2021
livingchrist:
great response there. like you said the responsibility of leadership falls on the man not the woman.
While the responsibility of the woman is to submit to the leadership of the man.

The summary is this, the man brings christlike leadership to his home while the woman submit to it.
This doctrine goes against the very teaching of Jesus Christ and so has nothing to do with Him. Stop confusing your many doctrines and traditions of men, lies as Jesus Christ called them, with the Truth of God as far as the Kingdom of Heaven is concerned. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tb Joshua, The Man With D Evil Spirit / 31st Night, Thank God,No Bombing / A Question For The Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.