Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,037 members, 7,956,849 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:38 PM

Guys What's The Highest Amount Of Money You've Given A Lady Before? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What's The Highest Amount Of Money You've Given A Lady Before? (5594 Views)

What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? / Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? / Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount Of Money You've Given A Lady Before? by AstroG: 7:06am On Sep 13, 2020
I think its 3k ,cause she requested for 15k to do her hair and I told her that am not her father,that she should make hair of 3k or she leave it

Cannot Come and Stress myself over Worthless Entities sad(Naija girls)

2 Likes

Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount Of Money You've Given A Lady Before? by Mekanus(m): 7:37am On Sep 13, 2020
1k afterwards she come change my name to "Stingy." Who gives a fvck. I no be her papa.

3 Likes

Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount Of Money You've Given A Lady Before? by Rhymer2020(m): 8:20am On Sep 13, 2020
paulolee:
cnt remember mine bt i think its 70k...dts wat i credited my mum during her bday last year bt covid spoil tinz dis year..
modified...jus saw ur exceptions, i think mine is 10k, did a transfer for one kalisha to visit all the way from asaba, she didnt turn up and i counted my loses..
only for she to call after a month n said she had an accident n needed 50k for treatment of they ampute her legs, i cut d call n sent a text dt its better for her hand and legs to to amputted so she wont be able to type and scam another gee

should I say that you are wicked or heartless
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount Of Money You've Given A Lady Before? by kponkedenge(m): 10:11am On Sep 13, 2020
AstroG:
I think its 3k ,cause she requested for 15k to do her hair and I told her that am not her father,that she should make hair of 3k or she leave it

Cannot Come and Stress myself over Worthless Entities sad(Naija girls)

Most of them are very crafty when it comes to taxing a guy.
One I just met recently, barely a week ago we exchanged numbers.... She is already asking for money.
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount Of Money You've Given A Lady Before? by Kaykay999(m): 10:24am On Sep 13, 2020
Total 150k
But seriously my love for her keeps on increasing anytime I give her money.
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount Of Money You've Given A Lady Before? by LedRock: 10:34am On Sep 13, 2020
For my mum 600k but for a random female zero naira.

3 Likes

Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount Of Money You've Given A Lady Before? by kponkedenge(m): 12:45pm On Sep 13, 2020
LedRock:
For my mum 600k but for a random female zero naira.

How come you've not given any lady any money before.... Looks strange
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount Of Money You've Given A Lady Before? by Nwaotu10(m): 1:53pm On Sep 13, 2020
60k when I was still a simp.
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount Of Money You've Given A Lady Before? by dermmy(m): 1:56pm On Sep 13, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Ahhh Omo na #10,500
I gave her 11k she kon give me #500 back saying thanks love
Omo through out that months chest just dey pain me.

Lmfao. grin grin grin
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount Of Money You've Given A Lady Before? by MJBOLT: 2:35pm On Sep 13, 2020
200 naira.
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount Of Money You've Given A Lady Before? by ForestHill: 2:35pm On Sep 13, 2020
I don't give them cash directly
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount Of Money You've Given A Lady Before? by mikeget804: 2:52pm On Sep 13, 2020
Mine was 55k during Goodluck regime. Then, there was a lot of money to spend.

But now, nobody give a f*ck about viginapeople

2 Likes

Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount Of Money You've Given A Lady Before? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 13, 2020
Stingy guys everywhere sad
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount Of Money You've Given A Lady Before? by LedRock: 5:30pm On Sep 13, 2020
Preshieben:
We are not stingy, we are just sensible.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount Of Money You've Given A Lady Before? by Jorby(m): 2:24pm On Sep 14, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

grin grin

I've been reading your comments on different threads, and i must confess, you are a real nigga!!
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount Of Money You've Given A Lady Before? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 14, 2020
Preshieben:
You won't die if you give guy's too nw
How you doing anyways smiley

1 Like

Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount Of Money You've Given A Lady Before? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 14, 2020
kponkedenge:
I've just got to ask this question guys.... What's the highest amount of money you've given a lady that is not your sister, aunt, wife or mum before?

For me, I think the highest I've given was 15k.

850k my landlady cry

1 Like

Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount Of Money You've Given A Lady Before? by SweetCunt97(f): 3:55pm On Sep 14, 2020
Let's know how kind their heart is... From their comment you'll know.

Though d genuine mature men won't answer this question.
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount Of Money You've Given A Lady Before? by SweetCunt97(f): 3:58pm On Sep 14, 2020
Also you'll know d pathetic ones who's lives are devoid of emotional commitment. They may claim alpha but deep down dem lonely.

1 Like

Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount Of Money You've Given A Lady Before? by TheCork(m): 4:30pm On Sep 14, 2020
kponkedenge:
I've just got to ask this question guys.... What's the highest amount of money you've given a lady that is not your sister, aunt, wife or mum before?

For me, I think the highest I've given was 15k.

Pay 200 niara last year for quick kiss! wink
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount Of Money You've Given A Lady Before? by derbykol(f): 4:58pm On Sep 14, 2020
paulolee:
cnt remember mine bt i think its 70k...dts wat i credited my mum during her bday last year bt covid spoil tinz dis year..
modified...jus saw ur exceptions, i think mine is 10k, did a transfer for one kalisha to visit all the way from asaba, she didnt turn up and i counted my loses..
only for she to call after a month n said she had an accident n needed 50k for treatment of they ampute her legs, i cut d call n sent a text dt its better for her hand and legs to to amputted so she wont be able to type and scam another gee
; grin Kai!
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount Of Money You've Given A Lady Before? by kponkedenge(m): 7:48pm On Sep 14, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Let's know how kind their heart is... From their comment you'll know.

Though d genuine mature men won't answer this question.

Actually it's not so. It can be frustrating when you just meet someone less than a week ago and she's already asking you for money.
A few ladies are guilty of this. I'm currently on one right now as I type this.
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount Of Money You've Given A Lady Before? by fuckaholic25(f): 8:21pm On Sep 14, 2020
#10 , for pure water
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount Of Money You've Given A Lady Before? by SweetCunt97(f): 12:18am On Sep 15, 2020
kponkedenge:

Actually it's not so. It can be frustrating when you just meet someone less than a week ago and she's already asking you for money.
A few ladies are guilty of this. I'm currently on one right now as I type this.
Well, country hard. Guys do it too. Less than a week, no money. Ordinary to buy cheap freaking bread, no money! How can a grown ass man not have money to buy bread for heaven sakes?
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount Of Money You've Given A Lady Before? by golddeejay(m): 2:38am On Sep 15, 2020
Many Urgent 2k
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount Of Money You've Given A Lady Before? by Harrykn: 5:05am On Sep 15, 2020
500 and collected change the next day. Ladies and money keep dm seperate
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount Of Money You've Given A Lady Before? by Nobody: 5:23am On Sep 15, 2020
Highest amount i have spent on a lady is 1500 naira only, till date i haven't spent a kobo on a woman
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount Of Money You've Given A Lady Before? by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 15, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
You won't die if you give guy's too nw How you doing anyways smiley
well I give alot
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount Of Money You've Given A Lady Before? by Sammy07: 7:28am On Sep 15, 2020
100k to start her business. Tho, she later disappoint.
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount Of Money You've Given A Lady Before? by dermmy(m): 10:46am On Sep 15, 2020
Sammy07:
100k to start her business.
Tho, she later disappoint.

Chai. Una dey try o.
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount Of Money You've Given A Lady Before? by dermmy(m): 10:49am On Sep 15, 2020
paulolee:

Lmao... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount Of Money You've Given A Lady Before? by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 15, 2020
#1,000,000...
I gave it to her on her birthday...
The thing day pain me since undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Risks Marrying A Doctor Or Lawyer / Please Help, My Pregnant Gf Is Frustrating My Life / Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.