Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Guys What's The Highest Amount Of Money You've Given A Lady Before? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What's The Highest Amount Of Money You've Given A Lady Before? (5344 Views)

What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? / Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? / Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount Of Money You've Given A Lady Before? by uthlaw: 7:01pm On Sep 15, 2020
2k for tp....from sokoto to kaduna!
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount Of Money You've Given A Lady Before? by kponkedenge(m): 6:48am On Sep 16, 2020
uthlaw:

so you didn't give her money when she was going back?
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount Of Money You've Given A Lady Before? by Quality20(m): 7:35am On Sep 16, 2020
uthlaw:
. U mean there are no hausa girls again in Kaduna that u had to get one all the way from Sokoto?
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount Of Money You've Given A Lady Before? by uthlaw: 12:58pm On Sep 16, 2020
kponkedenge:

so you didn't give her money when she was going back?
give her kini,no give away,she pay for coming and I pay going!

1 Like

Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount Of Money You've Given A Lady Before? by uthlaw: 12:59pm On Sep 16, 2020
Quality20:
. U mean there are no hausa girls again in Kaduna that u had to get one all the way from Sokoto?
no b hausa girl,school friend willing to visit!
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount Of Money You've Given A Lady Before? by Dreadlock69(m): 9:50am On Oct 15, 2020
Nah only card haven't give a girl more than 500
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount Of Money You've Given A Lady Before? by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 15, 2020
Chai this op want me to start crying again,,,,,,,,, grin.
But god is greater,,,,,,,,,,grin
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount Of Money You've Given A Lady Before? by dermmy(m): 2:04pm On Oct 15, 2020
Fact1:
Chai this op want me to start crying again,,,,,,,,, grin.
But god is greater,,,,,,,,,,grin

Lmao grin grin
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount Of Money You've Given A Lady Before? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 15, 2020
dermmy:

Lmao grin grin

grin grin
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount Of Money You've Given A Lady Before? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 15, 2020
200k to a friend, she paid back the next week, but besides her and my mother and my sister (since we're talking about women) no one else
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount Of Money You've Given A Lady Before? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 15, 2020
MJBOLT:
200 naira.
i knew you were broke but so quick to spew thrash
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount Of Money You've Given A Lady Before? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 15, 2020
I have seen the names to add to the list of my upcoming thread "List of Nairaland Broke Men".Thanks for this thread
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount Of Money You've Given A Lady Before? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 15, 2020
Tabasco23:
200k to a friend, she paid back the next week, but besides her and my mother and my sister (since we're talking about women) no one else
You borrowed her,its different from what the topic is all about
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount Of Money You've Given A Lady Before? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 15, 2020
Zzor:
You borrowed her,its different from what the topic is all about
I gave her and she insisted on paying back. I took it as a joke but she paid back the next week
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount Of Money You've Given A Lady Before? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 15, 2020
Preshieben:
Stingy guys everywhere sad
They are not stingy,they are just broke,may God help them.No wonder they keep bashing women unnecessarily
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount Of Money You've Given A Lady Before? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 15, 2020
Nwaotu10:
60k when I was still a simp.
so you will kill somebody when you become an alpha abi?mtcheeew
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount Of Money You've Given A Lady Before? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 15, 2020
Tabasco23:
I gave her and she insisted on paying back. I took it as a joke but she paid back the next week
You should have refused collecting the money back since your initial intention was to give her.Learn to be nice and generous
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount Of Money You've Given A Lady Before? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 15, 2020
Zzor:
You should have refused collecting the money back since your initial intention was to give her.Learn to be nice and generous
if you give someone $600 and they offer to pay back would you refuse it. Be honest with yourself
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount Of Money You've Given A Lady Before? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 15, 2020
Zzor:
what do you mean learn to be nice and generous, I gave her money told her not to pay back and she paid back. how could I have stopped her from sending it to my account.
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount Of Money You've Given A Lady Before? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 15, 2020
Tabasco23:
if you give someone $600 and they offer to pay back would you refuse it. Be honest with yourself
Yes I will refuse because my initial intention was to dash her,so I will have no option than to keep to the initial intention
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount Of Money You've Given A Lady Before? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 15, 2020
Shingbai
Do you know what they call shingbai
I mean shingbaka
Even Kobo nah him boss
Mtchew nonsense and ingredients

1 Like

Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount Of Money You've Given A Lady Before? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 15, 2020
Zzor:
Yes I will refuse because my initial intention was to dash her,so I will have no option than to keep to the initial intention
you're telling me that after she sends 200k to your account, you'll send it back, I deadass think you're lying
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount Of Money You've Given A Lady Before? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 15, 2020
Zzor:
@fati2001 what would you do if you give someone money (200k-600$) and you tell them not to pay and they send it back to you. Would you:
A). Give it back to them
B). Accept it
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount Of Money You've Given A Lady Before? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 15, 2020
Tabasco23:
@fati2001 what would you do if you give someone money (200k-600$) and you tell them not to pay and they send it back to you. Would you:
A). Give it back to them
B). Accept it
@fact1 what would you do
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount Of Money You've Given A Lady Before? by fati2001(m): 3:13pm On Oct 15, 2020
Tabasco23:
@fact1 what would you do
A.
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount Of Money You've Given A Lady Before? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 15, 2020
fati2001:

A.
why
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount Of Money You've Given A Lady Before? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 15, 2020
Zzor:
anyways I did nothing wrong
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount Of Money You've Given A Lady Before? by shamsin6300(m): 3:32pm On Oct 15, 2020
Mine should be 3k, i voluntarily choose to sent her not that she ask.
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount Of Money You've Given A Lady Before? by Nwaotu10(m): 4:13pm On Oct 15, 2020
Zzor:
so you will kill somebody when you become an alpha abi?mtcheeew

I barely give girls money now, courtesy of redpill. Excuse me, if you're not comfortable with it. grin grin
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount Of Money You've Given A Lady Before? by Liposure: 5:14pm On Oct 15, 2020
Abouwaza:
Shingbai Do you know what they call shingbai I mean shingbaka Even Kobo nah him boss Mtchew nonsense and ingredients
lol
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount Of Money You've Given A Lady Before? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 15, 2020
Tabasco23:
@fact1 what would you do

Hmmmm,,,,it depends my brother,,,,,,

For me to give you something,,, that means you need it,,,,,,, and if you return it with the intention of feeling dat I'm bragging,,,,,, imma explain to you dat i don't do dat,,,,,grin,,,,, and if you don't need it anymore,,i will give another person,,,,,, because this life hard the money might have been jujulised,,,,,,,,grin

But I won't spend such money sha,,,,,,,,wink

I will give it out as Charity,,,,,,smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Greatest Disadvantage Of Being A Virgin.! / To Maintain Your Virginity In Campus Is A Great Achievement. / Two Game Of Thrones Stars, Jon Snow And Rose Leslie Got Married(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.