Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,717 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:51 AM

Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo) (71098 Views)

Too Bad Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (photo) / 80-Year-Old Man Flogs His 100-Year-Old Mother To Death In Niger State (Photo) / Eiye Confraternity Members Arrested With Charms In Ogun State. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo) by Elslim: 9:16pm On Sep 12, 2020
I
Re: Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 12, 2020
Re: Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo) by friday2011(m): 9:16pm On Sep 12, 2020
Ontop party wey dem no invite you...

Now you go from there to prison, rip to the dead...

but something got me in that report :

A community leader who confirmed the incident said he was not aware of the plan to hold a birthday party in the village and had the deceased celebrator told him, he would have informed the village head, Chief Kunle Aromokun, to put in place adequate security.

And I asked myself...

Did the celebrant used the whole village space for the birthday party nii?

This kain village leader wey dey form Inspector General of Police.

7 Likes

Re: Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo) by LifeJob(m): 9:16pm On Sep 12, 2020
tongue
Re: Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo) by bolaayenimo: 9:16pm On Sep 12, 2020
Wehrey
Re: Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo) by Prosperchuks1344(m): 9:16pm On Sep 12, 2020
Sunday, jonah and Josiah
Re: Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo) by helinues: 9:16pm On Sep 12, 2020
Karlovich:
Ogun state and bad news, hungry afonjaz will never cease to amaze someone

Next time check the name before mocking your region

1 Like

Re: Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 12, 2020
Dey Should Lock Him Up At Least 4 30 To 40yrs In Prison. So Dat When Him Come Out Him Go Get Sense.
Re: Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo) by airoport: 9:17pm On Sep 12, 2020
[quote author=dart5 post=93859025][/quote]
I just tire. Which kine journalist be this nah? "Celebrator"no dey any dictionary wey I don use o!

1 Like

Re: Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo) by tballeyy(m): 9:17pm On Sep 12, 2020
Ogun state is full of bad bad things

1 Like

Re: Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 12, 2020
lipsrsealed
The suspect, Sunday Philip

The suspect ran into a nearby house and returned with a knife which he used to stab Philip.

So in essence, the suspect stabbed himself to death, and is currently under police custody lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo) by Essence20(m): 9:19pm On Sep 12, 2020
So Josiah invited death just like that...agents of death all over the place
Re: Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo) by LegalOpinion: 9:20pm On Sep 12, 2020
So, Celebrator is dead. Ok now
Re: Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 12, 2020
Is there anything like CELEBRATOR?
I am asking cos I don't know again,coming from the educated region of Nigeria and sophisticated sub region for that matter.
Celebrator kowai
Celebrator ko Generator ni
...I thought it was a mistake for the first time,until I saw it like 6times...Are the 6times representing the failed six geopolitical regions under a faulty Federal structure?

3 Likes

Re: Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo) by One4me: 9:20pm On Sep 12, 2020
Sign of the Times!
Satan in human-skin!
May God not allow us to take on the death of another, in th hands of strangers.
(Amen)

That murderer should be hanged by his balls until he dies. angry angry
Re: Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo) by Hoii(m): 9:21pm On Sep 12, 2020
how people find it easy to waste lives this days is shocking. Any small quarrel, the just stab someone to death

1 Like

Re: Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo) by WorkTheTalk(m): 9:21pm On Sep 12, 2020
From enjoyment to death. RIP
Re: Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo) by Menance: 9:23pm On Sep 12, 2020
Pimpmaride:
An ipob guy left the whole of Eastern region to stab a kogi guy in his own birthday oooo

Committing a crime in yoruba land.. Just imagine

So you don't know oil soup monkeys? Na their work be this. Afonjesu killing afonj.eezy

3 Likes

Re: Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo) by LegalOpinion: 9:24pm On Sep 12, 2020
Baawahala:
Is there anything like CELEBRATOR?
I am asking cos I don't know again,coming from the educated region of Nigeria and sophisticated sub region for that matter.
Celebrator kowai
Celebrator ko Generator ni
...I thought it was a mistake for the first time,until I saw it like 6times...Are the 6times representing the failed six geopolitical regions under a faulty Federal structure?

Yes, there is a word know as celebrator but it is not appropriately used here. In this context, it should have been the celebrant.

7 Likes

Re: Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo) by Timmykriz(m): 9:24pm On Sep 12, 2020
Re: Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo) by Amkanta02(m): 9:24pm On Sep 12, 2020
Ok rip
Re: Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo) by hpk(m): 9:25pm On Sep 12, 2020
Endtime guest.

Re: Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo) by Theoarhics: 9:25pm On Sep 12, 2020
Which one be celebrator abi na vibrator this writer be one write?
Re: Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo) by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:25pm On Sep 12, 2020
Anger is evil
Re: Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo) by Menance: 9:25pm On Sep 12, 2020
Ogun and bad news sha. Just like police love #20

Pls they urgently need to check that Guy's head o. Hei God

1 Like

Re: Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo) by olarent: 9:25pm On Sep 12, 2020
Guys,where can i download old movies like spartans and the like?
Re: Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo) by Eriokanmi: 9:25pm On Sep 12, 2020
Ogun, always appearing in the news for wrong reasons

1 Like

Re: Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo) by Lamasta(m): 9:26pm On Sep 12, 2020
End time guest
Re: Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo) by TheSourcerer: 9:26pm On Sep 12, 2020
Wow! He Acted on impulsive anger , something sociopaths cannot seem to keep check, probably in his early teens , shame.

1 Like

Re: Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo) by Okinolu21: 9:26pm On Sep 12, 2020
So he died thesame day he came to the world? May his soul find everlasting peace in the presence of the Lord.

1 Like

Re: Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo) by writeprof(m): 9:26pm On Sep 12, 2020
TheChameleon:

You need psychiatric attention.

Then your English Language teacher should be publicly flogged for your inability to comprehend a short story like this.

Why bring his English teacher into it? It's the same teachers who teach the first class students that also teach the last class students!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Otunla Blessing: UNIABUJA Graduate Raped And Killed (Graphic Pictures) / Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring / 4 Fake SARS Officials Killed In Rivers State (Graphic photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.