Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo) (70986 Views)

Too Bad Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (photo) / 80-Year-Old Man Flogs His 100-Year-Old Mother To Death In Niger State (Photo) / Eiye Confraternity Members Arrested With Charms In Ogun State. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo) by Navalsadiq(m): 6:46am On Sep 13, 2020
TheChameleon:

You need psychiatric attention.

Then your English Language teacher should be publicly flogged for your inability to comprehend a short story like this.
Oga that the bitter truth.No gud news comes from that state.its always the case of rituals and sporadic killings
Re: Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo) by Iwillsurvivedis: 6:47am On Sep 13, 2020
TheChameleon:

2020 - 1980 = 40.

A fool at 40 is a fool forever.

Clap for yourself
Re: Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo) by CorleonOfSicily: 6:55am On Sep 13, 2020
Celebrator ko, Vibrator ni
Re: Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo) by Rubzz(m): 6:56am On Sep 13, 2020
See what drinking beer cause now.
Re: Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo) by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 13, 2020
What an insolence!
Re: Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo) by bewla(m): 7:13am On Sep 13, 2020
TheChameleon:

You need psychiatric attention.

Then your English Language teacher should be publicly flogged for your inability to comprehend a short story like this.
him miss yarn no be small
Re: Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo) by yommen: 7:31am On Sep 13, 2020
yanabasee1:
End time invitee......

You mean uninvitee.
Re: Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo) by ikezudon(m): 7:46am On Sep 13, 2020
And i'm sure he was uninvited...

Lol.. Anyways

Before you choose a recording studio, check out these tips.....

https://billzonthestreets.com/professional-recording-studio/
Re: Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo) by luluosas(m): 8:15am On Sep 13, 2020
Just like that? Hmm! Always take precautions please. My condolences to the bereaved family
Re: Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo) by popsyleo1: 8:21am On Sep 13, 2020
Rip
Re: Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo) by ebby9z(m): 9:37am On Sep 13, 2020
Timmykriz:
Uninvited guests are always problematic lol

Mehn terrible news I must say...rip to the celebrant

“celebrator” Op weldone
That's the correct word.

1 Like

Re: Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo) by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 13, 2020
EdiskyHarry:
Let's stop copying some things from the white men, crimes like this should be a death sentence.
People like this should be shot dead if found guilty, rather than taking them to prison and feed them till they die.
Until they wrongly accuse you one day, you don't want to just sit down and think first before blabbing.
Re: Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo) by maasoap(m): 10:22am On Sep 13, 2020
Carthman:
Moral lesson
don’t let anger take charge over you lipsrsealed
Rip to the dead.

Believe me, troubled people, troublesome and violent people are easy to spot. One should avoid them by all means. Even if you mistakenly get into friction with them, as soon as you realise he's a violent person, find way out of the situation as quickly as possible

1 Like

Re: Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo) by BigBashiru: 11:23am On Sep 13, 2020
TMSMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1364320/party-guest-stabs-celebrant-death-ogun-state-photo/

Men are wild animals - feminism will continue due to the violent heritage of males.
Re: Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo) by EdiskyHarry: 11:54am On Sep 13, 2020
SegFault:

Until they wrongly accuse you one day, you don't want to just sit down and think first before blabbing.
I will advise you to read my comment again before you engage yourself in this open display of shame.
I said "IF FOUND GUILTY".
Re: Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 13, 2020
EdiskyHarry:

I will advise you to read my comment again before you engage yourself in this open display of shame.
I said "IF FOUND GUILTY".
The hundreds languishing in prison, I hope you know that most of them were not found guilty, imagine being found guilty for a crime and years later they find out that you are innocent, what do you say about that?
Re: Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo) by Thazard(m): 1:58pm On Sep 13, 2020
TheChameleon:

2020 - 1980 = 40.
Lol, Finishing!
Re: Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 13, 2020
TMSMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1364320/party-guest-stabs-celebrant-death-ogun-state-photo/
Whoever wrote this news should go back to school to learn how to report news.
Re: Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo) by FundRaiserNg: 2:20pm On Sep 13, 2020
Please how else apart from true caller can I identify some one who has been threatening my younger brother weeks now?

Tried using true caller to get identity but nothing is showing.
Re: Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo) by JIMMY1393: 8:54pm On Sep 13, 2020
Prettybhoy:
low budget slawomir howfa?

Lmfao
Re: Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo) by amuwo1980: 6:44pm On Sep 14, 2020
TheChameleon:

2020 - 1980 = 40.

Am saying the truth afon, you are a nation of rapistS, looters , ritualists , every one of u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Ladies In Europe Fight Each Other Brutally At A Camp. Photos / Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video) / Cult Members Arrested By 2am In Lagos During Their Meeting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.