Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo) (70988 Views)

Too Bad Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (photo) / 80-Year-Old Man Flogs His 100-Year-Old Mother To Death In Niger State (Photo) / Eiye Confraternity Members Arrested With Charms In Ogun State. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo) by Goodman247: 9:26pm On Sep 12, 2020
Wahala dey, you that is an uninvited guest, instead of chilling down with your cold beer and spaghetti, you decided to disrupt the party and ended up killing the celebrant,what a pity

1 Like

Re: Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo) by Teetop22(f): 9:27pm On Sep 12, 2020
R.i p to the celebrant
I just hope we stop saying assuming he had said this or did that he wouldn't have die
See eenh person wey go commot go commot o
TMSMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1364320/party-guest-stabs-celebrant-death-ogun-state-photo/
Re: Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 12, 2020
LegalOpinion:

Yes, there is a word know as celebrator but it is not appropriately used here. In this context, it should have been the celebrant.
thank you my dear,if you know you know

1 Like

Re: Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo) by Badonasty(m): 9:30pm On Sep 12, 2020
It is in cases like this I love jungle justice

1 Like

Re: Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo) by Suuba: 9:31pm On Sep 12, 2020
dis dayz pipul hands no de stay 1place oo...ahbi na change in nxt level!
Re: Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo) by apostle96: 9:32pm On Sep 12, 2020
Don't celebrate birthday....you won't listen
Now you see why JWs don't celebrate birthday...cos all the birthday celebrated in the scripture ended in disaster

The killer should be corrected, rehabilitated and then put into empowerment program...provided he repents

RIP to the dead tho.

1 Like

Re: Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo) by SATANNIST: 9:36pm On Sep 12, 2020
it is cult related. please give the real and full story
Re: Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 12, 2020
Did I just see Celebrator?

I never heard it before o. I tot it was bad English until I googled it. Wow!

Guest killed the Celebrator. So sad.

1 Like

Re: Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo) by ericangel01(m): 9:47pm On Sep 12, 2020
Menance:

So you don't know oil soup monkeys? Na their work be this. Afonjesu killing afonj.eezy
u are mad no doubt. hasn't there be any case in which an igbo man killed an igbo man?. u are very very stupid, u will forever be a setback to yourself and your family.
Re: Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo) by jevic(m): 9:49pm On Sep 12, 2020
Afonjas at it again.

1 Like

Re: Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo) by ericangel01(m): 9:50pm On Sep 12, 2020
apostle96:
Don't celebrate birthday....you won't listen
Now you see why JWs don't celebrate birthday...cos all the birthday celebrated in the scripture ended in disaster

The killer should be corrected, rehabilitated and then put into empowerment program...provided he repents

RIP to the dead tho.

whaaaaaaat
Re: Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo) by luckyoniodi90: 9:51pm On Sep 12, 2020
This is serious cool cool cool
Re: Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo) by Dayvidblue: 9:51pm On Sep 12, 2020
Anyone ever told you how stupid you are?
Now you have an idea.

Pimpmaride:
An ipob guy left the whole of Eastern region to stab a kogi guy in his own birthday oooo

Committing a crime in yoruba land.. Just imagine

2 Likes

Re: Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo) by willybaby(m): 9:52pm On Sep 12, 2020
Guest from hell stabbed celebrator to death... Op please a it'slil respect to the death correct your wrong words. celebrant it is not celebrator
Re: Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo) by ipobarethieves: 9:52pm On Sep 12, 2020
Pimpmaride:
An ipob guy left the whole of Eastern region to stab a kogi guy in his own birthday oooo

dey should hang d fl@thead bEAST
Re: Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo) by highbee02: 9:52pm On Sep 12, 2020
Don't go to where u are not invited, c ya life
Re: Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo) by Kobicove(m): 9:53pm On Sep 12, 2020

daddytime:
Guest from hell.

Celebrator.

You can say that again!
Re: Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo) by OBku4(m): 9:54pm On Sep 12, 2020
Its only death stories that this nairaland posts undecided

Anyways, bad news sells fast

...just4traffic
Re: Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo) by Tremple8v: 9:54pm On Sep 12, 2020
Bad visitor.
Re: Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo) by ericangel01(m): 9:57pm On Sep 12, 2020
the way people, I mean every tribe but most especially the igbos are commenting irrationally it leaves me wandering if there's any sane igbo man on nairaland, u people are so irritating.i wander if I can continue being a nairalander any more.
Re: Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo) by WoundedLamb: 9:58pm On Sep 12, 2020
TMSMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1364320/party-guest-stabs-celebrant-death-ogun-state-photo/

Point of correction, he was not a guest if he wasn't invited to the party. A guest must have been invited or, at least, be a recipient of hospitality.
Re: Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo) by Hezmatosky: 9:59pm On Sep 12, 2020
You should have said vibrator instead celebrator naw. Now am reading a different meaning kiss
Re: Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo) by dvdaddy2002: 9:59pm On Sep 12, 2020
shocked shocked Tutorials coming up in three days time for does who want to maximize their digital skills.

Re: Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 12, 2020
So his birthday also became his death day, he is celebrating his life and lost his life in the same celebration.
God have mercy, never stand close to anyone that is holding a weapon no matter how familiar he is, keep some distance away from him/her, be ready to counter with a long weapon of your own or make a run for it.

1 Like

Re: Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo) by Dayvidblue: 10:05pm On Sep 12, 2020
ericangel01:
the way people, I mean every tribe but most especially the igbos are commenting irrationally it leaves me wandering if there's any sane igbo man on nairaland, u people are so irritating.i wander if I can continue being a nairalander any more.

Same here, I really doubt your sanity, if not you would have noticed the venom is coming from both sides.
Re: Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo) by Omoslim26: 10:11pm On Sep 12, 2020
Pimpmaride:

A small boy of 21yrs just told me he opened a small laundry business this boy during the lockdown goes around flats in the estate telling people dat his mom is sick and he needs money so he cleans and does laundry for people while dey give him tips now he is a business owner
but here you are still looking for who to engage you in this childish igbo vs Yoruba argument and other forms of cheap bigotry you and your likes have passion for
omashee oo anu re se mi faa

Re: Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo) by Bahamas95(m): 10:15pm On Sep 12, 2020
This Celebrator shock me o, na the first time wey I dey hear that word. grin

I rush go check dictionary sharpaly, abeg next time use CELEBRANT jor.......Na Kenyans dey use CELEBRATOR

1 Like

Re: Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 12, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

Hold ya head, close ya eyes and say this prayer, "any uninvited guest that will claim my life, be destroy by fire" .

What a tragic death !!!!

Life after matters most.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo) by haffaze777(m): 10:20pm On Sep 12, 2020
TheChameleon:

2020 - 1980 = 40.
A fool at 40 is a fool forever.

In shao khao voice "Fatality"
see how you finish d poor guy's career?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Ladies In Europe Fight Each Other Brutally At A Camp. Photos / Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video) / Cult Members Arrested By 2am In Lagos During Their Meeting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.