Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Naomi Osaka Vs Victoria Azarenka - US Open Final 2020 - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Naomi Osaka Vs Victoria Azarenka - US Open Final 2020 (2276 Views)

Naomi Osaka Vs 'Coco' Gauff At Australian Open 2020 3rd Round / Serena Williams Defeats Naomi Osaka / US Open Final: Serena Williams Accuses Umpire Ramos Of 'Sexism' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naomi Osaka Vs Victoria Azarenka - US Open Final 2020 by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 12, 2020
Azarenka has been schooled by the talented prodigy Osaka.Omo I can't wait for the men's finals tomorrow.
Re: Naomi Osaka Vs Victoria Azarenka - US Open Final 2020 by Seun(m): 11:01pm On Sep 12, 2020
Azarenka seems to have turned the game around a little bit. She saved a ton of break points and then broke Osaka back right afterwards. Osaka needs to refocus and wrap up this thing quickly. I have a strange feeling that this third set could end in a tie breaker and I hope I am wrong.

Re: Naomi Osaka Vs Victoria Azarenka - US Open Final 2020 by Neimar: 11:01pm On Sep 12, 2020
NegroAcheiver:
Azarenka has been schooled by the talented prodigy Osaka.Omo I can't wait for the men's finals tomorrow.

Osaka in trouble shocked
Re: Naomi Osaka Vs Victoria Azarenka - US Open Final 2020 by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 12, 2020
Neimar:

Osaka in trouble shocked
Wow azarenka is really angry.I thought this match would have been done and dusted by now.
Re: Naomi Osaka Vs Victoria Azarenka - US Open Final 2020 by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 12, 2020
Seun:
Azarenka seems to have turned the game around a little bit. She saved a ton of break points and then broke Osaka back right afterwards. Osaka needs to refocus and wrap up this thing quickly. I have a strange feeling that this third set could end in a tie breaker and I hope I am wrong.
The game's now nervy.Superb from azarenka but I still think Osaka wins.
Re: Naomi Osaka Vs Victoria Azarenka - US Open Final 2020 by Seun(m): 11:06pm On Sep 12, 2020
Neimar:

Osaka in trouble shocked
Osaka is out of trouble already. Serving for the match! If she wins, the score will be same as Azarenka vs Serena. 1 - 6, 6 - 3, 6 - 3.

Re: Naomi Osaka Vs Victoria Azarenka - US Open Final 2020 by Neimar: 11:06pm On Sep 12, 2020
Azarenka sha
You tried but its over grin grin grin
Re: Naomi Osaka Vs Victoria Azarenka - US Open Final 2020 by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 12, 2020
It's over.Osaka bring it home.
Re: Naomi Osaka Vs Victoria Azarenka - US Open Final 2020 by Seun(m): 11:10pm On Sep 12, 2020
Naomi Osaka wins the US Open championship a second time; yay!

6 Likes

Re: Naomi Osaka Vs Victoria Azarenka - US Open Final 2020 by Neimar: 11:11pm On Sep 12, 2020
The real queen of highlights grin

1 Like

Re: Naomi Osaka Vs Victoria Azarenka - US Open Final 2020 by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 12, 2020
Seun:
Superb comeback.Lovely.
Re: Naomi Osaka Vs Victoria Azarenka - US Open Final 2020 by Seun(m): 11:18pm On Sep 12, 2020
NegroAcheiver:
I'm really happy to see Osaka doing well for herself at such a young age.
Me too. She's actually the highest paid sportswoman in the world right now.

Roland Garros comes calling next even though I think she won't win it.
Yeah; she's not great on clay, but I wonder what she can achieve with her coach.

NegroAcheiver:

Back to back.Lovely.
Actually, Bianca Andreescu defeated Serena to win last year.

2 Likes

Re: Naomi Osaka Vs Victoria Azarenka - US Open Final 2020 by Neimar: 11:19pm On Sep 12, 2020
NegroAcheiver:

Back to back.Lovely.

nah
Bianca won the previous one
Re: Naomi Osaka Vs Victoria Azarenka - US Open Final 2020 by todaynewsreview: 11:21pm On Sep 12, 2020
Seun:

Congratulations Oga Seun, your girl won.

1 Like

Re: Naomi Osaka Vs Victoria Azarenka - US Open Final 2020 by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 12, 2020
Seun:

Me too. She's actually the highest paid sportswoman in the world right now.

Yeah; she's not great on clay, but I wonder what she can achieve with her coach.

Actually, Bianca Andreescu defeated Serena to win last year.
Oh my bad.Im really happy for her progress.And yes her coach has really worked wonders.As for Rolland garros.We'll see.Im not sure if my homegirl halep is partipating. But you can just take a little time out of your busy schedule to watch the men's final tomorrow.Its gonna be lit.
Re: Naomi Osaka Vs Victoria Azarenka - US Open Final 2020 by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 12, 2020
Neimar:

nah
Bianca won the previous one
My bad.I made a little miscalculation.Thanks.
Re: Naomi Osaka Vs Victoria Azarenka - US Open Final 2020 by Friendlyjoe: 12:13am On Sep 13, 2020
Seun:

I love Naomi but her game this year has been hit and miss. Her serve comes and goes. Sometimes she makes a lot of errors. I hope she wins.

Yeah, me too. She and Serena Williams are my fav F tennis tennis players
Re: Naomi Osaka Vs Victoria Azarenka - US Open Final 2020 by kid7soccer(m): 4:58pm On Sep 13, 2020
Seun:
Somebody should teach this lucky young man (Osaka's boyfriend) how to use the nose pin on his mask.
haha
Re: Naomi Osaka Vs Victoria Azarenka - US Open Final 2020 by xjiggy: 1:32pm On Oct 16, 2020
Seun:
Naomi Osaka faces Victoria Azarenka in the final of the socially distanced tennis tournament. Players and officials wear masks.

Victoria Azarenka is in great form. She won the Cincinnati Masters last month; after Naomi dropped out from the final due to an injury. She also defeated Serena Williams to get to today's final. Serena defeated Vika 6 - 1 in the first set but lost the last two sets 3 -6, 3 -6.

Naomi Osaka has a very slight handicap. She's playing with her thigh taped up to prevent the injury from flaring up again.
Good day Bro. Kindly change my name from Xjiggy to Schoolboy. The name xjiggy is tied some other apps/accounts and I don't want scammers on Nairaland contacting me unnecessarily. Your prompt action will be highly obliged. Thank you.
Re: Naomi Osaka Vs Victoria Azarenka - US Open Final 2020 by Harryblaq: 6:57am On Oct 17, 2020
Hello there,

JIMX HUB here, I am a Network Marketer and lover of Entrepreuership. I will like you to save my number as I would love to have more beautiful minds like you on my list so we can view eachothers status and learn from each and probably patronise eachother in future.

Please reply me with your name. I promise to reply.
My WhatsApp number 08134490240

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Way Forward For Barcelona? / When Can We Say A Ball Is Off Target Or On Target In A Football Match / Guaranteed Secrets To Win Bet9ja Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.