Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,410 members, 7,836,648 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

I Killed My Aunty Because She’s A Witch – Man Confesses In Ogun - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Killed My Aunty Because She’s A Witch – Man Confesses In Ogun (331 Views)

"Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) / Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) / "Why I Cut Off My Boyfriend’s Manhood" - 17-Year-Old Girl Confesses In Jigawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Killed My Aunty Because She’s A Witch – Man Confesses In Ogun by Erons123: 10:10pm On Sep 12, 2020
I Killed My Aunty Because She’s A Witch – Man Confesses In Ogun Ekohotblog, September 12, 2020…The Nigerian police force have apprehended one Dansu Asogba for the alleged murder of his 60-year-old aunt, Iyabo Dansu over witchcraft.

Dansu Asogba, a 23-year-old indigene of Ogun State was arrested following a report by two children of the victim at the Ipokia Divisional Police Headquarters. In a statement on Saturday, the Ogun State Police Spokesperson, DSP Abimbola Oyeyemi, confirmed the arrest.

Oyeyemi said the deceased died on August 22 despite not suffering from any illness but the children had no foul play in mind, went on with their mother’s burial. Shortly after Iyabo Dansu’s burial, information got to the children that Dansu Asogba was responsible for her death.

Oyeyemi said, “But immediately after the burial, they heard information that the suspect, who is a nephew to the deceased was seen in her house on that fateful day, and shortly after he left, the woman was declared dead.” As resident of the community showed concern, threatening to carry out a traditional ritual to expose the killer, Asogba reportedly came out to confess being the one responsible for her death.

The DPO Ipokia Division, SP Adebayo Hakeem, “On interrogation, he admitted killing the deceased, but claimed that he did so because of his belief that the deceased was responsible for the death of his first child and the subsequent miscarriage suffered by his wife.

“He confessed further that it was an iron rod he used to hit the woman on the neck which resulted to her death,” Oyeyemi said. Meanwhile, the Ogun Commissioner of Police, Edward Ajogun, has ordered that the case be transferred transfer to the homicide section of the State CIID for further investigation.

Read more at: https://ekohotblog.com/2020/09/12/i-killed-my-aunty-because-shes-a-witch-man-confesses-in-ogun/
Re: I Killed My Aunty Because She’s A Witch – Man Confesses In Ogun by Hamilton1(m): 10:12pm On Sep 12, 2020
Ewedu nd Amala at it again,
Am nt surprised
Re: I Killed My Aunty Because She’s A Witch – Man Confesses In Ogun by donbachi(m): 10:21pm On Sep 12, 2020
Her witchcraft still don catch u main main...from spiritual prison to physical prison.
Re: I Killed My Aunty Because She’s A Witch – Man Confesses In Ogun by AfonjaConehead: 10:25pm On Sep 12, 2020
Harvester...he simply mined her head, period
Re: I Killed My Aunty Because She’s A Witch – Man Confesses In Ogun by SenorFax(m): 10:35pm On Sep 12, 2020
Hamilton1:
Ewedu nd Amala at it again,
Am nt surprised
She killed a witch according to her.

And judging from your comment, I believe you are a Igbo.

No comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Killed My Aunty Because She’s A Witch – Man Confesses In Ogun by Shorsky1(m): 12:27am On Sep 13, 2020
That man is possessed. Why commit murder when you can report to your pastor.
Re: I Killed My Aunty Because She’s A Witch – Man Confesses In Ogun by tit(f): 3:24am On Sep 13, 2020
If he can prove it, take a bow and go.
Re: I Killed My Aunty Because She’s A Witch – Man Confesses In Ogun by Okwuazi930(m): 4:20am On Sep 13, 2020
Nawao!
Re: I Killed My Aunty Because She’s A Witch – Man Confesses In Ogun by TheChameleon: 4:31am On Sep 13, 2020
AfonjaConehead:
Harvester...he simply mined her head, period

Grow up. At 45 years old, Chibuzor, you should have outgrown this kindergarten stuff.
Re: I Killed My Aunty Because She’s A Witch – Man Confesses In Ogun by Mynd44: 5:07am On Sep 13, 2020

(1)

FG Ban FSARS From Carrying Out Routine Patrol And Checking Phones / Police , Army Save Us. We Are No Longer Safe In Our Country / Bahraini Prime Minister In Office Since 1971, Dies At 84

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.