Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Sans Divided As Malami Weakens NBA Powers In New Gazette - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sans Divided As Malami Weakens NBA Powers In New Gazette (36693 Views)

Hushpuppi: IGP Queries Abba Kyari, As Malami Considers Extradition Request / Impeachment: Senators, Reps Divided As Afenifere Backs Mbaka’s Verdict On Buhari / 2023 Presidency: Amosun As Malami's Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sans Divided As Malami Weakens NBA Powers In New Gazette by Sammy07: 9:27am On Sep 13, 2020
BLAISECAMPAORE:

So it is Wike the lawless, reckless tout that does not measure up to El Rufais pedigree academically or otherwise that is fit to address the NBA?

Bigotry will not help you.

Are you comparing El rufai with wike in terms of insecurity, bigotry, human right abuse?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sans Divided As Malami Weakens NBA Powers In New Gazette by Sammy07: 9:33am On Sep 13, 2020
TheChameleon:

Please, your last paragraph interests me a bit. Genuine curiosity. Is it because Adamu isnt a Prof? Kindly explain.

Because that guy doesn't have anything upstairs.
If the south west didn't come out to say that they'll write waec, those ss3 children wouldn't write waec this year.

He sometimes ago cancelled managements courses in technology university.

I still prefer the former minister of education (Rukayat) than him.

or better still the minister of education (state) should have taken that position

2 Likes

Re: Sans Divided As Malami Weakens NBA Powers In New Gazette by BLAISECAMPAORE: 9:35am On Sep 13, 2020
Sammy07:

Are you comparing El rufai with wike in terms of insecurity, bigotry, human right abuse?

Very clearly, yes I am.

I'm an no fan of El Rufai, but the sheer dishonesty and bigotry from your likes is just nauseating.

Which case of insecurity or human rights abuse do you have a conviction or ongoing in court against him? A first class quantity surveyor? And that's the person you want to compare with a cutlass wielding, garrulous gutter mouth like Wike? Someone who even verbally attacked the NBA itself last year aside his taunting attacks on legally recognised traditional rulers?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLVKpeIyDYs

You cannot possibly be more bigoted than El Rufai.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sans Divided As Malami Weakens NBA Powers In New Gazette by TheChameleon: 9:36am On Sep 13, 2020
Sammy07:

Because that guy doesn't have anything upstairs.
If the south west didn't come out to say that they'll write waec, those ss3 children wouldn't write waec this year.

He sometimes ago cancelled managements courses in technology university.

I still prefer the former minister of education (Rukayat) than him.

or better still the minister of education (state) should have taken that position

grin grin

I swear I didn't know this. Very funny.

Buhari has a talent for surrounding himself with incompetent people.

5 Likes

Re: Sans Divided As Malami Weakens NBA Powers In New Gazette by Sammy07: 9:42am On Sep 13, 2020
BLAISECAMPAORE:

Very clearly, yes I am.

I'm an no fan of El Rufai, but the sheer dishonesty and bigotry from your likes is just nauseating.

Which case of insecurity or human rights abuse do you have a conviction or ongoing in court against him? A first class quantity surveyor? And that's the person you want to compare with a cutlass wielding, garrulous gutter mouth like Wike? Someone who even verbally attacked the NBA itself last year aside his attacks on legally recognised taunting /traditional rulers?

Lol, I'm coming, which of the Nigeria states do you hail from, maybe if I use it to explain to you, you'll understand .

2 Likes

Re: Sans Divided As Malami Weakens NBA Powers In New Gazette by Ogonimilitant(m): 9:47am On Sep 13, 2020
Southern part of Nigeria are just bunch of cowards and fools except the people of Biafra.

NECO was formed by The Fulani North

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sans Divided As Malami Weakens NBA Powers In New Gazette by BLAISECAMPAORE: 9:49am On Sep 13, 2020
Sammy07:

Lol, I'm coming, which of the Nigeria states do you hail from, maybe if I use it to explain to you, you'll understand .

That is irrelevant. You're simply looking to fuel your bigotry.

Which case of insecurity or human rights abuse do you have a conviction or ongoing in court against him? A first class quantity surveyor? And that's the person you want to compare with a cutlass wielding, garrulous gutter mouth like Wike? Someone who even verbally attacked the NBA itself last year aside his taunting attacks on legally recognised traditional rulers?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sans Divided As Malami Weakens NBA Powers In New Gazette by frankyychiji(f): 9:51am On Sep 13, 2020
BLAISECAMPAORE:

Very clearly, yes I am.

Which case of insecurity or human rights abuse do you have a conviction or ongoing in court against him? A first class quantity surveyor? And that's the person you want to compare with a cutlass wielding, garrulous gutter mouth like Wike? Someone who even verbally attacked the NBA itself last year aside his attacks on legally recognised taunting /traditional rulers?

NBA should not have invited hell rufai in the first place, what were they thinking?

But I salute their courage to disinvite him.
I am glad with the divisive nature of the country, let it deepen.

7 Likes

Re: Sans Divided As Malami Weakens NBA Powers In New Gazette by Sammy07: 9:52am On Sep 13, 2020
TheChameleon:

grin grin

I swear I didn't know this. Very funny.

Buhari has a talent for surrounding himself with incompetent people.

I'm not blaming him self. it's because of how Nigeria is structured. E.g
Obasanjo era,
He himself Is sound and competent, he surrounded himself with competent people, but did they make use of it?

Yar'adua Era.
He is sound and competent, he surrounded himself with competent people, But unfortunately he died.

Goodluck
He's sound and have good heart.
he surrounded himself with competent people. But those put there didn't make use of it but destroyed it

Buhari.
he's not that sound, but he has a good heart
He surrounded himself with both competent and incompetent people.
I can only say, he's trying with the drop in price of crude oil. He was able to do something.
But his nepotism and non challant attitude towards insecurities can't be over looked.

4 Likes

Re: Sans Divided As Malami Weakens NBA Powers In New Gazette by frankyychiji(f): 9:53am On Sep 13, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
Southern part of Nigeria are just bunch of cowards and fools except the people of Biafra.

NECO was formed by The Fulani North
Please tell me more about this Neco. I have noticed that that's where dropouts and never do Wells run to for cover.

5 Likes

Re: Sans Divided As Malami Weakens NBA Powers In New Gazette by BLAISECAMPAORE: 9:55am On Sep 13, 2020
frankyychiji:
NBA should not have invited hell rufai in the first place, what were they thinking?

But I salute their courage to disinvite him.
I am glad with the divisive nature of the country, let it deepen.

Can you tell us why?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sans Divided As Malami Weakens NBA Powers In New Gazette by frankyychiji(f): 9:57am On Sep 13, 2020
Quota system is not enough for fulanis, they balkanized Ican, now NBA.
Of course the country itself under buhari is far gone in the deep, when will the so called Southerners wake up?

2 Likes

Re: Sans Divided As Malami Weakens NBA Powers In New Gazette by Sammy07: 9:58am On Sep 13, 2020
BLAISECAMPAORE:

That is irrelevant. You're simply looking to fuel your bigotry.

Wike is also a Lawyer!
And because there is no conviction against him In court doesn't mean he's not a bigot and/or doesn't violate human rights abuse.

Which court will convict him, when he himself is the court

5 Likes

Re: Sans Divided As Malami Weakens NBA Powers In New Gazette by BLAISECAMPAORE: 10:04am On Sep 13, 2020
Sammy07:

Wike is also a Lawyer!
And because there is no conviction against him In court doesn't mean he's not a bigot and/or doesn't violate human rights abuse.

Which court will convict him, when he himself is the court

Cutlass wielding Wike that presently has a human rights abuse case in court? That attacked NBA last year? Can you listen to yourself?

https://guardian.ng/news/serap-takes-wike-fg-to-ecowas-court-over-rights-violation-in-rivers/

How can El Rufai, a quantity surveyor, with no role in the judiciary or any past history of tampering with judicial processes, own the court?

And have you still not realised you a worse, bigger bigot than El Rufai? Especially since you have failed to provide any substantial case or conviction to back your claims and prejudice against him?

2 Likes

Re: Sans Divided As Malami Weakens NBA Powers In New Gazette by Sammy07: 10:07am On Sep 13, 2020
BLAISECAMPAORE:

How can El Rufai, a quantity surveyor, with no role in the judiciary or any past history of tampering with judicial processes, own the court?

And have you still not realised you a worse, bigger bigot than El Rufai? Especially since you have failed to provide any substantial case or conviction to back your claims and prejudice against him?
Lol, plz, I'm not replying you.

2 Likes

Re: Sans Divided As Malami Weakens NBA Powers In New Gazette by frankyychiji(f): 10:07am On Sep 13, 2020
BLAISECAMPAORE:

Can you tell us why?
How do you invite someone with a penchant for disregarding court orders to give keynote address on a platform whose motto is derived from rule of law?

How do you invite someone who has shown open bias to the killings going on in his state? He was on TV few days earlier where he continued to brandish his arrogance, insensitivity and open bias to security situation in his state.

See, I could go and on, but I blame the NBA for whatever becomes of their association after these. They brought it upon themselves when they pandered to politricktians. They should have remembered before disinviting their guest that you don't talk when you have food in your mouth.

If the new NBA executive influenced the dis-invitation, then I salute their courage.
They have a taken a good first step

6 Likes

Re: Sans Divided As Malami Weakens NBA Powers In New Gazette by BLAISECAMPAORE: 10:09am On Sep 13, 2020
Sammy07:

Lol, plz, I'm not replying you.

You have no response because it has been proven beyond reasonable doubt that you're a worse bigot than El Rufai which makes you not just a hypocrite, but one that reaches conclusions without engaging his brains.

https://guardian.ng/news/serap-takes-wike-fg-to-ecowas-court-over-rights-violation-in-rivers/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sans Divided As Malami Weakens NBA Powers In New Gazette by JAMO84: 10:10am On Sep 13, 2020
SarkinYarki:
Nigeria is being broken down piece by piece by these Islamic Jihadists that have taken over our secular country ..By removing the need for the seal the Malami has just introduced anarchy to the Law profession
South Sudan is visa free, you can even trek

3 Likes

Re: Sans Divided As Malami Weakens NBA Powers In New Gazette by BLAISECAMPAORE: 10:10am On Sep 13, 2020
frankyychiji:
How do you invite someone with a penchant for disregarding court orders to give keynote address on a platform whose motto is derived from rule of law?

Let's start with your first claim.

Which court order did El Rufai violate or disregard? ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sans Divided As Malami Weakens NBA Powers In New Gazette by JAMO84: 10:11am On Sep 13, 2020
SarkinYarki:

How did they bring politic ? How can someone with allegations of Human rights abuse and contempt of the rule of law Address a body legal professionals ...well keep supporting Nonsense but deep down you know Buhari has already gone down in history asad Nigerias worst leader ever and nothing is going to change that .
Best or worst President is not decided base on wailers cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sans Divided As Malami Weakens NBA Powers In New Gazette by frankyychiji(f): 10:13am On Sep 13, 2020
BLAISECAMPAORE:

Cutlass wielding Wike that presently has a human rights abuse case in court? That attacked NBA last year? Can you listen to yourself?

You and this your Cutlass wielding nonsense. Are you new here? That was a traditional ceremony, we can find a picture of hell rufai as a fulani man in his regalia complete with bows and arrows if we search deeper. So stop this childish rant about wielding Cutlass here, it couldn't win the state for APC in 2019. grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Sans Divided As Malami Weakens NBA Powers In New Gazette by BLAISECAMPAORE: 10:13am On Sep 13, 2020
frankyychiji:
You and this your Cutlass wielding nonsense. Are you new here? That was a traditional ceremony, we can find a picture of hell rufai as a fulani man in his regalia complete with bows and arrows if we search deeper. So stop this childish rant about wielding Cutlass here, it couldn't win the state for APC in 2019. grin grin

Liar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLVKpeIyDYs

Wike is a human rights abusing, Cutlass wielding garrulous tout that is miraculously more fit to address the NBA than El Rufai without a concrete case of rights abuses or judgement violations against him aside from disgusting bigotry and ethnoreligous sentiments.

"In the suit, SERAP contended that “Governor Wike is using COVID-19 as a pretext to step up repression and systematic abuses against the people of Rivers State, including mass arbitrary detention, mistreatment, forced evictions and imposition of pervasive controls on daily life.”

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sans Divided As Malami Weakens NBA Powers In New Gazette by frankyychiji(f): 10:16am On Sep 13, 2020
BLAISECAMPAORE:

Let's start with your first claim.

Which court order did El Rufai violate or disregard? ?
Oh puleeees!! grin

This account was registered yesterday. I don't have the luxury of strength to argue with a troll, why not just use Google and spare me the crap!

1 Like

Re: Sans Divided As Malami Weakens NBA Powers In New Gazette by frankyychiji(f): 10:18am On Sep 13, 2020
JAMO84:
Best or worst President is not decided base on wailers cry
You are right. It's decided by the number of people killed by bandits in katsina.

3 Likes

Re: Sans Divided As Malami Weakens NBA Powers In New Gazette by BLAISECAMPAORE: 10:20am On Sep 13, 2020
frankyychiji:
Oh puleeees!! grin

This account was registered yesterday. I don't have the luxury of strength to argue with a troll, why not just use Google and spare me the crap!

Another ethnoreligous bigot happy to throw claims around without a shred of evidence or backing.

I wonder how you don't choke from your hypocrisy.

2 Likes

Re: Sans Divided As Malami Weakens NBA Powers In New Gazette by frankyychiji(f): 10:22am On Sep 13, 2020
BLAISECAMPAORE:

You have no response because it has been proven beyond reasonable doubt that you're a worse bigot than El Rufai which makes you not just a hypocrite, but one that draws conclusions without engaging his brains.

I said it! That you are just a troll, better put, BMC.

You said somewhere above that you were not a fan of hell rufai either, do you mind telling why you are not exactly a fan of this man you so came prepared to defend? grin

Troll! Abeg have some fun jareh grin

8 Likes

Re: Sans Divided As Malami Weakens NBA Powers In New Gazette by BLAISECAMPAORE: 10:24am On Sep 13, 2020
frankyychiji:
I said it! That you are just a troll, better put, BMC.

You said somewhere above that you were not a fan of hell rufai either, do you mind telling why you are not exactly a fan of this man you so came prepared to defend? grin

Troll! Abeg have some fun jareh grin

I would be a troll if I wasn't exposing your hypocrisy and bigotry in the open air. I will happily defend the truth any day, that I'm not a fan does not make me a foe.

Where is your case against El Rufai?

Present or keep shut.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sans Divided As Malami Weakens NBA Powers In New Gazette by frankyychiji(f): 10:25am On Sep 13, 2020
BLAISECAMPAORE:

Another ethnoreligous bigot happy to throw claims around without a shred of evidence or backing.

I wonder how you don't choke from your hypocrisy.

You are choked already! With a mouthful of poo! grin

You even sound so much like hell rufai and his garrulous uncouth gang-rape loving sadistic son. Are you one of them? grin

10 Likes

Re: Sans Divided As Malami Weakens NBA Powers In New Gazette by BLAISECAMPAORE: 10:26am On Sep 13, 2020
frankyychiji:
You are choked already! With a mouthful of poo! grin

You even sound so much like hell rufai and his garrulous uncouth gang-rape loving sadistic son. Are you one of them? grin

With your toilet gutter language and desperation to launch personal attacks in the absence of sensible answers; who is now a troll?

Present or keep shut.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sans Divided As Malami Weakens NBA Powers In New Gazette by frankyychiji(f): 10:29am On Sep 13, 2020
BLAISECAMPAORE:

I would be a troll if I wasn't exposing your hypocrisy and bigotry in the open air. I will happily defend the truth any day.

Present or keep shut.

Tell us why your first comment said you are not a fan of hell rufai?

4 Likes

Re: Sans Divided As Malami Weakens NBA Powers In New Gazette by BLAISECAMPAORE: 10:32am On Sep 13, 2020
frankyychiji:
Tell us why your first comment said you are not a fan of hell rufai?

I don't have to be a fan of El Rufai to see through your seething bigotry and hypocrisy.

Do you now have a case against the man to defend your hypocritical bigotry or you just want to continue spewing sewage instead?

Present or be ignored henceforth.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sans Divided As Malami Weakens NBA Powers In New Gazette by Kuginzi: 10:38am On Sep 13, 2020
Na for their pockets

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Tunde Bakare Collapses During A Lecture In Lagos / Fire Guts Mimiko’s Office As Modu Sheriff Visits Ondo (Photos) / Adorable Photo Of Patience Jonathan Singing Melodiously In Church Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.