Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,163 members, 7,953,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:58 PM

Sans Divided As Malami Weakens NBA Powers In New Gazette - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sans Divided As Malami Weakens NBA Powers In New Gazette (37007 Views)

Hushpuppi: IGP Queries Abba Kyari, As Malami Considers Extradition Request / Impeachment: Senators, Reps Divided As Afenifere Backs Mbaka’s Verdict On Buhari / 2023 Presidency: Amosun As Malami's Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sans Divided As Malami Weakens NBA Powers In New Gazette by earnit3: 8:00pm On Sep 13, 2020
oh really
Re: Sans Divided As Malami Weakens NBA Powers In New Gazette by earnit3: 8:00pm On Sep 13, 2020
oh really..
Re: Sans Divided As Malami Weakens NBA Powers In New Gazette by Daddysidhan: 8:03pm On Sep 13, 2020
BLAISECAMPAORE:

If you and the evercurious imp detected stupidity in your understanding of my statement then trust me it is all in your heads.

Did the NBA leadership consult the cross-section of it's membership, particularly the revolting northern members, before it took such an insensitive, irrational & dumb decision to dis-invite him that has now turned around to bite them in the arse?
Their decision was also illegal in that case.
Re: Sans Divided As Malami Weakens NBA Powers In New Gazette by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 13, 2020
sweetgala:

The NBA has been a flawed association for some time now overtly political some may even accuse it of being partisan.

The SANs have taken this country and the judiciary for a joke, they have corrupted the judicial process they've become a conduit for corruption of judicial officers and have offered little in return.

They have not been objective in the checkmate of government excess and to cap it off they delved into ethnic sociopolitical matters just as they emerged from a still contested NBA elections.

They need to get their act in order I agree Malami should not have withdrawn the issuance of stamps from the NBA but such stamps should be available to the general public through application because the constitution confers on every citizen the right to self representation or the appointment of another individual as you so wish.

What is the essence of NBA Stamp and Seal when Lawyers in Diaspora that are not known in the NBA register and members who do not belong to any known NBA branch were allowed to participate in election while some registered members were not allowed to vote?

Those members in diaspora and members who do not belong to any known NBA branch have no NBA stamp and seal except it is a forged and fake ones but they were allowed to vote, then, the NBA stamp and Seal that is supposed to be used to detect fake Lawyers is of no use again.

1 Like

Re: Sans Divided As Malami Weakens NBA Powers In New Gazette by Daddysidhan: 8:05pm On Sep 13, 2020
BLAISECAMPAORE:

If you and the evercurious imp detected stupidity in your understanding of my statement then trust me it is all in your heads.

Did the NBA leadership consult the cross-section of it's membership, particularly the revolting northern members, before it took such an insensitive, irrational & dumb decision to dis-invite him that has now turned around to bite them in the arse? You are a northern nincompoop, you have been systematically defending elrufai from page 1 with so much balderdash but now you have finally come out of you bigotry shell by taking sides with the northern bar association. Is this what your argument all about? Do you think only the north has the monopoly of madness? Or you think the south are scared of the illiterate North? This country can never be the same again with the way you northern idiot are supporting your own brand (buhari) or you think southern president will come in after 2023 and the whole south will not reciprocate the northern gesture. Nobody will ever trust the north again and Jonathan will ever be the last southern president that you guys will ever wrestled power from dubiously or else we go our different ways. Oloriburuku Omo molla

Their decision was also illegal in that case.
You are a northern nincompoop, you have been systematically defending elrufai from page 1 with so much balderdash but now you have finally come out of you bigotry shell by taking sides with the northern bar association. Is this what your argument all about? Do you think only the north has the monopoly of madness? Or you think the south are scared of the illiterate North? This country can never be the same again with the way you northern idiot are supporting your own brand (buhari) or you think southern president will come in after 2023 and the whole south will not reciprocate the northern gesture. Nobody will ever trust the north again and Jonathan will ever be the last southern president that you guys will ever wrestled power from dubiously or else we go our different ways. Oloriburuku Omo molla

1 Like

Re: Sans Divided As Malami Weakens NBA Powers In New Gazette by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 13, 2020
Daddysidhan:
You are a northern nincompoop, you have been systematically defending elrufai from page 1 with so much balderdash but now you have finally come out of you bigotry shell by taking sides with the northern bar association. Is this what your argument all about? Do you think only the north has the monopoly of madness? Or you think the south are scared of the illiterate North? This country can never be the same again with the way you northern idiot are supporting your own brand (buhari) or you think southern president will come in after 2023 and the whole south will not reciprocate the northern gesture. Nobody will ever trust the north again and Jonathan will ever be the last southern president that you guys will ever wrestled power from dubiously or else we go our different ways. Oloriburuku Omo molla

What is the essence of NBA Stamp and Seal when Lawyers in Diaspora that are not known in the NBA register and members who do not belong to any known NBA branch were allowed to participate in election while some registered members were not allowed to vote?

Those members in diaspora and members who do not belong to any known NBA branch have no NBA stamp and seal except it is a forged and fake ones but they were allowed to vote, then, the NBA stamp and Seal that is supposed to be used to detect fake Lawyers is of no use again.

1 Like

Re: Sans Divided As Malami Weakens NBA Powers In New Gazette by BLAISECAMPAORE: 8:36pm On Sep 13, 2020
Daddysidhan:

Alaye carry your shitheaded agberoism to one side.
Awon werey.

Nobody will tolerate your bigoted nonsense in the NBA and you better get that into your thick ewedu filled skull. Why will I not take sides when it is clear you all are mentally handicapped by shameless bigotry and too weighed down by blatant hypocrisy to see the double standards against El Rufai?

Illiterate, kerosene stinking Omo-buruku...frustrated skull-miner feeling funky...otokoto superstar...I wonder who left the gates open.
Re: Sans Divided As Malami Weakens NBA Powers In New Gazette by Kingspin(m): 9:04pm On Sep 13, 2020
capatainrambo:
Lol

nothern Nigeria bar association : we will form a new
association

NBA : Where will you get stamp from ?

Malami : I'm a member of Nothern Nigeria bar
assiciation not NBA

Malami is just a stupid aboki. But buhari is even more stupid for allowing this madness to .

Meanwhile elrufai watches from the shadows.
When we tell some part of the South to deeply understand what is going on, they quickly talk us down thinking we just here for tribal politics.

Level godfatherism if the South are united the North will be pushed to the wall.
Re: Sans Divided As Malami Weakens NBA Powers In New Gazette by Bimpe29: 9:06pm On Sep 13, 2020
Vested interest is absolutely the bane of our development and unity as a nation.
Re: Sans Divided As Malami Weakens NBA Powers In New Gazette by Kingspin(m): 9:12pm On Sep 13, 2020
simpleseyi:
NBA caused its disintegration. Next time, pick your battles. It's not all wars that you go to.

NBA brought politics into a professional body, now FG is bringing politricks. Once again, pick your battles well.
The people that wrote the petition against El Rufai were qualified lawyer and members of the NBA. And the number was overwhelmed.

So where is the politics?
Re: Sans Divided As Malami Weakens NBA Powers In New Gazette by Daddysidhan: 10:58pm On Sep 13, 2020
BLAISECAMPAORE:

Alaye carry your shitheaded agberoism to one side.
Awon werey.

Nobody will tolerate your bigoted nonsense in the NBA and you better get that into your thick ewedu filled skull. Why will I not take sides when it is clear you all are mentally handicapped by shameless bigotry and too weighed down by blatant hypocrisy to see the double standards against El Rufai?

Illiterate, kerosene stinking Omo-buruku...frustrated skull-miner feeling funky...otokoto superstar...I wonder who left the gates open.
aboki na human being? We are your master in this country without the south you guys are gonna die of hunger because the north is just another niger Republic full of desert, don't worry 2023 is around the corner it will be our Time to support the southern president with our soul and blood. Oloriburuku maalu son of a TERRORIST/bandit father
Re: Sans Divided As Malami Weakens NBA Powers In New Gazette by garfield1: 12:28am On Sep 14, 2020
BLAISECAMPAORE:

Did NBA consult widely before disinviting El-Rufai based on mere allegations?

Madness is not a one way street.

Meleszenawi on the beat
Re: Sans Divided As Malami Weakens NBA Powers In New Gazette by mkakin(m): 6:35am On Sep 14, 2020
NNBA working faster than we ever imagined

It was Professor C.K Allen in 'Aspects of Justice' that posited thus

Mad men have occupied thrones and have done mad things but it is a familiar lesson of history that a law which is itself ungovernable can no longer endure. For the law however wicked or unkind shall be cast into the furnace

That unilateral amendment would surely be cast into the furnace of history.
Re: Sans Divided As Malami Weakens NBA Powers In New Gazette by blue23: 7:14am On Sep 14, 2020
Blue Jasmin Association

At a time when the whole world is in crisis, Humans have lost hope,
No one knows what the future holds in the Middle East, But now we need the help of our fellow human beings, My association can not be a great cure for everyone's pain.
If I can make a child happy, I have done my duty, Thank you for your help.
You can help us in any way you like.
Payer: P1013615234
Bitcoin: 3DqFbV7RVfnBnJcyYpEng7KawP9z2tm8fq
Bitcoin cash: qrlhlsznyvllnxpjakczfduqh6l2y7ucuum994nkeu
Dogecoin: D8WTqKEco6E8g3t2FK4z8m5mPVSQzzhBFx
Ethereum: 0x409D6F66F2143a449B2963F007c61E46fC2c9c68
Litecoin: ltc1qw8x9h7k40ll6lvssxvph2um5yta9qkmz0h4ahw
WebMoney: 037944940504 …… E359732886504 …. Z745461832087
Perfect Money: U24570289 …… E24864770
Re: Sans Divided As Malami Weakens NBA Powers In New Gazette by TheCork(m): 10:12am On Sep 14, 2020
airminem:
He was dashed by a passdd currupt council. Smh wink

Hello please do u teach sexxx educations? smiley
Re: Sans Divided As Malami Weakens NBA Powers In New Gazette by airminem(f): 10:27am On Sep 14, 2020
Lol. . . smiley
TheCork:

Hello please do u teach sexxx educations? smiley
Why do you ask?
Re: Sans Divided As Malami Weakens NBA Powers In New Gazette by TheCork(m): 12:03pm On Sep 14, 2020
airminem:
Lol. . . smiley Why do you ask?

Prikk all ways had & I need sopot smiley
Re: Sans Divided As Malami Weakens NBA Powers In New Gazette by airminem(f): 12:12pm On Sep 14, 2020
You are barking up the wrong tree
TheCork:

Prikk all ways had & I need sopot smiley
if i understood You..
Re: Sans Divided As Malami Weakens NBA Powers In New Gazette by TheCork(m): 12:29pm On Sep 14, 2020
airminem:
You are barking up the wrong tree if i understood You..

Tree, which tree? I look like dog 2u?
Sweery I juss kindly need u to kindly say somtin kindly nice to kindly help the prikk so it dont get had every minutes n ...or is that too much to ask? undecided
Re: Sans Divided As Malami Weakens NBA Powers In New Gazette by airminem(f): 12:33pm On Sep 14, 2020
TheCork:

Tree, which tree? I look like dog 2u?
Sweery I juss kindly need u to kindly say somtin kindly nice to kindly help the prikk so it dont get had every minutes n ...or is that too much to ask? undecided
Stop quoting me do you hear me. . .
Re: Sans Divided As Malami Weakens NBA Powers In New Gazette by TheCork(m): 12:51pm On Sep 14, 2020
airminem:

^^atitude..& then she complain she can't find man on nairaland . Is it illegal for u to say somtin nice to help prikk go down? This is the problem wit u people in 2020,no manners..& then u call yor sef a lady. Say somtin nice for God sake!! angry
Re: Sans Divided As Malami Weakens NBA Powers In New Gazette by TheCork(m): 12:57pm On Sep 14, 2020
airminem:

Sorry i apologise for not asking. How much please? smiley
Re: Sans Divided As Malami Weakens NBA Powers In New Gazette by airminem(f): 1:05pm On Sep 14, 2020
Oloshonaija
TheCork:

Sorry i apologise for not asking. How much please? smiley
AM DONE HERE. . . Smh
Re: Sans Divided As Malami Weakens NBA Powers In New Gazette by TheCork(m): 1:22pm On Sep 14, 2020
airminem:
Oloshonaija AM DONE HERE. . . Smh

Ladies dont swaaar. U definitely not a lady. U come to nairaland finding man.u find one & he ask for simple favour juss to help make his prikk calm down but instead u starting acting like illiterate girl & cussing innocent man for no reason: shame on u. Anyways gimme yor nomba. I wannto no u as friend, no sexxx. What do u want please? undecided
Re: Sans Divided As Malami Weakens NBA Powers In New Gazette by airminem(f): 1:27pm On Sep 14, 2020
tongue
TheCork:

Ladies dont swaaar. U definitely not a lady. U come to nairaland finding man.u find one & he ask for simple favour juss to help make his prikk calm down but instead u starting acting like illiterate girl & cussing innocent man for no reason: shame on u. Anyways gimme yor nomba. I wannto no u as friend, no sexxx. What do u want please? undecided
I & my colleaques are just laughing over your naive comment at office. Crazey dude with no diick in his napkins
Re: Sans Divided As Malami Weakens NBA Powers In New Gazette by TheCork(m): 1:32pm On Sep 14, 2020
airminem:
tongue I & my colleaques are just laughing over your naive comment at office. Crazey dude with no diick in his napkins

angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2 Women Greet Fayose During Project Inspection In Okesa (pics) / Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters / Joseph Yobo Mocks Buhari In A New Article: Between GEJ And GMB, Who Is Fitter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.