Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Churches Should Start Preventing Ladies On Indecent Dressings From Entering - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Churches Should Start Preventing Ladies On Indecent Dressings From Entering (933 Views)

All Churches Should Close Before 9am Today To Enable Members Go To The Bank / Bridal Train Sent Out By A Pastor Over Indecent Dressing During Wedding In Edo / Churches Should Obey The Government's Social Distancing And Lockdown Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Churches Should Start Preventing Ladies On Indecent Dressings From Entering by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 13, 2020
Good morning my beloved nairalanders and fellow NIGERIANS/Africans.

Recently the fast trend and spread of indecent dressings from ladies in Churches has got me worried.

I attended a church i was invited to, by a friend last week and the way the ladies dressed, most especially the female choristers, got me feeling a little bit shaken in my spirit and i begin to wonder why the church are allowing ladies dressed like that, all in the name of midernizatin and statements like;

1) GOD only looks at the heart.

2) Don't judge so you won't be judged

I think it is high time we Christians say the truth to ourselves. How can men focus in Churches when ladies with skirts that visibly shows their figure 8, Their thighs, their breasts are walking all over the church.

You cannot attend any Church without seeing the breast and thighs of some ladies.
You see ladies putting on very very tight dresses to church and to make matters worst, even somes wives of pastors too are guilty too.

Was it not the bible that says we should control what we see and what we hear?

The Bible says we should all focus on the word of GOD which is the Bible.

The Bible says if we look at a woman lustfully then we have committed fornications or adultery. How then will the minds of weak christians plays out if they keep seeing ladies exposing their figure Eights, boobs and thighs in Churches.

Our church today is even now a place where Ladies delibrately tempt men to sin.

I think our churches needs to sit down and rethink.

We need to go back to our old Nigeria ways where people are preventing from entering churches because of the way they are dressed.

It is now becoming out of control.

So i am asking this question.

Do you think churches should start preventing Ladies with indecent dressings from entering the church?

Cc lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique
Re: Churches Should Start Preventing Ladies On Indecent Dressings From Entering by OtemAtum: 8:03am On Sep 13, 2020
It's okay
Re: Churches Should Start Preventing Ladies On Indecent Dressings From Entering by Righteousness89(m): 8:06am On Sep 13, 2020
You Made a Very Valid Point! But I will Prefer a Situation where the Pastor or Preacher Preaches the Raw Truth of the Gospel that will make such Person Ashamed of Himself/Herself..

If the Pastor Unleashes the Raw Word of God without Modification, the People will behave themselves and Dress well

A Lady or guy who Comes to my Church dressed anyhow on the First day will Either Refuse to come back or will Dress well next time. The Raw Bitter Truth is Constantly Dished out Raw with no Modification..

5 Likes

Re: Churches Should Start Preventing Ladies On Indecent Dressings From Entering by ggirl4real: 8:08am On Sep 13, 2020
I support your point OP.

Aside from dressing indecently to church, no Christian should even dress indecently in the public because what you are trying to prevent in the church can still happen outside the church.

You should not dress indecently to market, school, church, burials, wedding receptions, etc, as a Christian.

What you are sure you cannot wear to the church should not be worn to school, market, etc.

Indecent dressing is inappropriate and should not only be forbidden in churches.

2 Likes

Re: Churches Should Start Preventing Ladies On Indecent Dressings From Entering by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 13, 2020
Righteousness89:
You Made a Very Valid Point! But I will Prefer a Situation where the Pastor or Preacher Preaches the Raw Truth of the Gospel that will make such Person Ashamed of Himself/Herself..

If the Pastor Unleash the Raw Word of God without Modification, the People will behave themselves and Dress well

A Lady or guy who Comes to my Church dressd anyone on the First day will Either Refuse to come back or will Dress well next time. The Raw Bitter Truth is Constantly Dished out Raw with no Modification..
You are very correct.
I think it is not just about preaching alone because lots of ladies have no Shame at all. So i think a committee of female workers should be appointed by all bible believing churches from preventing Ladies with indecent dressings from entering the churches.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Churches Should Start Preventing Ladies On Indecent Dressings From Entering by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 13, 2020
ggirl4real:
I support your point OP.

Aside from dressing indecently to church, no Christian should even dress indecently in the public because what you are trying to prevent in the church can still happen outside the church.

You should not dress indecently to market, school, church, burials, wedding receptions, etc, as a Christian.

What you are sure you cannot wear to the church should not be worn to school, market, etc.

Indecent dressing is inappropriate and should not only be forbidden in churches.

100% fact sir.

The trend is very very shameful and disturbing, and if care is not taken, even the very young female kids will start following the trend.

1 Like

Re: Churches Should Start Preventing Ladies On Indecent Dressings From Entering by obonujoker(m): 8:17am On Sep 13, 2020
Why should a Christian dress indecently??
Re: Churches Should Start Preventing Ladies On Indecent Dressings From Entering by Righteousness89(m): 8:20am On Sep 13, 2020
CuteMercury:
You are very correct.
I think it is not just about preaching alone because lots of ladies have no Shame at all. So i think a committee of female workers should be appointed by all bible believing churches from preventing Ladies with indecent dressings from entering the churches.

If the Choir or Workers of a Church are indecently dressed , The Pastor or Leader should be held Accountable..

2 Likes

Re: Churches Should Start Preventing Ladies On Indecent Dressings From Entering by Charlex23(m): 8:22am On Sep 13, 2020
That's actually the height of it indescent dressing should not be tolerated in the presence of the Lord. We should as well remember that you are addressed the way you dress. Your dressing speaks volume about your personality
Indescency signifies unholiness.
I'm not suprised bcs our society is experiencing a decline in morality . The moral life of our people these days is in it's lowest ebb, the moral laxity especially on our dressing code nowadays is nothing but a show of shameless generation . The indescent dressing of our youth seems as if modesty is no longer valued. It's just enough to see what some boys or girls wear in public , half- naked to display their sensitive organs and attract the opposite sex.
Many of us keep quiet over immoral/indescent , sexual provoking wears either because they enjoy such or are encouraging it. indescent dressing is a sin and we should not allow others commit sin bcs of our dressing. Shalom

2 Likes

Re: Churches Should Start Preventing Ladies On Indecent Dressings From Entering by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 13, 2020
Righteousness89:

If the Choir or Workers of a Church are indecently dressed , The Pastor or Leader should be held Accountable..
100% fact and correct.
Re: Churches Should Start Preventing Ladies On Indecent Dressings From Entering by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 13, 2020
obonujoker:
Why should a Christian dress indecently??
Sir it is now everywhere in all of our churches even the popular ones.

It has even eaten deep into churches like Anglican which is very very heartbreaking.
Re: Churches Should Start Preventing Ladies On Indecent Dressings From Entering by obonujoker(m): 8:32am On Sep 13, 2020
CuteMercury:
Sir it is now everywhere in all of our churches even the popular ones.

It has even eaten deep into churches like Anglican which is very very heartbreaking.

Television is one of the problems
Re: Churches Should Start Preventing Ladies On Indecent Dressings From Entering by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 13, 2020
Righteousness89:

But sir even at that, i think married elders in the church most especially the wives of the pastors is to be blamed too.
Because most pastors of very large congregations cannot do It all alone.

Lots of churches has good pastors but bad elders.
Re: Churches Should Start Preventing Ladies On Indecent Dressings From Entering by Bahamas95(m): 8:36am On Sep 13, 2020
You will find them more in these effizy churches, the ones wey their daddy G.O dey fry hair.

Girls will just be walking upandan in church with visible pantie lines and bouncing bweasts.... Local man is tired.
Re: Churches Should Start Preventing Ladies On Indecent Dressings From Entering by Righteousness89(m): 8:41am On Sep 13, 2020
CuteMercury:
But sir even at that, i think married elders in the church most especially the wives of the pastors is to be blamed too.
Because most pastors of very large congregations cannot do It all alone.

Lots of churches has good pastors but bad elders.

The Pastor job is to Hammer the Word. Tell the people what is Right and Wrong..

Some of them might not even know what they do is Wrong..

The Elders and leaders like you say also have a Part to play. But the Pastor has to Preach the Raw Truth about these things..

1 Like

Re: Churches Should Start Preventing Ladies On Indecent Dressings From Entering by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 13, 2020
obonujoker:

Television is one of the problems
True and the bigger problem is Internet.
Now even kids have access to the internet and if we check apps like opera mini and the rest. They visibly advises naked women.
This is why i prefer chrome but the problem is that lots of websites and blogs now have ads of naked women.

Most especially websites for downloading of movies and series.

There is this website for series called "Tvshows4mibile" back in the days when they started as O2tvseries, they had no Ads for naked women but now the website is filled with Ads promoting indecency.
Re: Churches Should Start Preventing Ladies On Indecent Dressings From Entering by obonujoker(m): 8:52am On Sep 13, 2020
CuteMercury:
True and the bigger problem is Internet.
Now even kids have access to the internet and if we check apps like opera mini and the rest. They visibly advises naked women.
This is why i prefer chrome but the problem is that lots of websites and blogs now have ads of naked women.

Most especially websites for downloading of movies and series.

There is this website for series called "Tvshows4mibile" back in the days when they started as O2tvseries, they had no Ads for naked women but now the website is filled with Ads promoting indecency.

Lol... More traffic, more money for them... And these things make viewers become immoral
Re: Churches Should Start Preventing Ladies On Indecent Dressings From Entering by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 13, 2020
Bahamas95:
You will find them more in these effizy churches, the ones wey their daddy G.O dey fry hair.

Girls will just be walking upandan in church with visible pantie lines and bouncing bweasts.... Local man is tired.

Local man is Indeed tired.

Now if you sit in a church, all these female workers will just be walking up and down visibly with their tight dresses, "chu chu chu chu chu" and if you ask them now, what are they looking for that is Making them to walk up and down, they will have no answer to give.

It is that demon, that spirit of Jezebel that is making them to move up and down when the word of GOD is going on.

Two Sundays ago, one with a very tight suit shirt wanted to talk to another lady that was sitteth down, instead of her to excuse the lady sitteth down to stand up and convey the message to her. This demonic lady bend down and her back tigh was visibly seen by people close by.
I was shocked to my bone and was dumbfounded and the sad thing was that she didn't even care.
Re: Churches Should Start Preventing Ladies On Indecent Dressings From Entering by dangermouse(m): 9:05am On Sep 13, 2020
The truth is that most ladies now see the church as a gathering where they can go and seek husbands and boyfriends. Same with guys and the pastors covertly approve of it.
Re: Churches Should Start Preventing Ladies On Indecent Dressings From Entering by Bahamas95(m): 9:13am On Sep 13, 2020
CuteMercury:

Local man is Indeed tired.

Now if you sit in a church, all these female workers will just be walking up and down visibly with their tight dresses, "chu chu chu chu chu" and if you ask them now, what are they looking for that is Making them to walk up and down, they will have no answer to give.

It is that demon, that spirit of Jezebel that is making them to move up and down when the word of GOD is going on.

Two Sundays ago, one with a very tight suit shirt wanted to talk to another lady that was sitteth down, instead of her to excuse the lady sitteth down to stand up and convey the message to her. This demonic lady bend down and her back tigh was visibly seen by people close by.
I was shocked to my bone and was dumbfounded and the sad thing was that she didn't even care.
Lol, it's well.

I pity any guy that goes to church with the mindset of getting a decent/virtuous woman there. I don't care if I find my wife in a club, the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know. Most of these church workers are on a mission, they joined those units to get attention easily.
Re: Churches Should Start Preventing Ladies On Indecent Dressings From Entering by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 13, 2020
dangermouse:
The truth is that most ladies now see the church as a gathering where they can go and seek husbands and boyfriends. Same with guys and the pastors covertly approve of it.
You have a very valid point.

1 Like

Re: Churches Should Start Preventing Ladies On Indecent Dressings From Entering by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 13, 2020
Bahamas95:
Lol, it's well.

I pity any guy that goes to church with the mindset of getting a decent/virtuous woman there. I don't care if I find my wife in a club, the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know. Most of these church workers are on a mission, they joined those units to get attention easily.
women has made many men to be scared of marriage. it is not that the men are not ready. but it is the women that pretend a lot, especially the church ladies.
Re: Churches Should Start Preventing Ladies On Indecent Dressings From Entering by backnbeta(f): 9:23am On Sep 13, 2020
Right...indecent dressing is a distraction undecided
Re: Churches Should Start Preventing Ladies On Indecent Dressings From Entering by paxonel(m): 9:50am On Sep 13, 2020
Every church have their law concerning the way a lady should dress.
If a church is more liberal let another church that is more conservative stay clear, it's a free world.

Even your boogus dressing no go take anyone go heaven either.
The bottom-line is, guide your heart with all diligence.

For me, a lady dressing indecently whether in church or in party or in market or in public places is not my concern.
For those you guys that are moved by such things you better repent, because you will find yourself harassing these ladies one day with that your filthy mind-set
Re: Churches Should Start Preventing Ladies On Indecent Dressings From Entering by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 13, 2020
paxonel:
Every church have their law concerning the way a lady should dress.
If a church is more liberal let another church that is more conservative stay clear, it's a free world.

Even your boogus dressing no go take anyone go heaven either.
The bottom-line is, guide your heart with all diligence.

For me, a lady dressing indecently whether in church or in party or in market or in public places is not my concern.
For those you guys that are moved by such things you better repent, because you will find yourself harassing these ladies one day with that your filthy mind-set
You are wrong bro. you missed the whole point.
Re: Churches Should Start Preventing Ladies On Indecent Dressings From Entering by paxonel(m): 10:47am On Sep 13, 2020
SperoQuest:
You are wrong bro. you missed the whole point.
explain
Re: Churches Should Start Preventing Ladies On Indecent Dressings From Entering by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 13, 2020
paxonel:
explain
The church is a place of worship and it is not suppose to be a place of temptation. like a rehab center for an example. Drug addicts that go to rehabs are there because they want to gradually turn into a new way of life. "Now it would not make sense for addicts to start seeing drugs like cocain "again" in a rehab center, it will make them feel tempted. "So look at churches as a rehab center for sinners looking for salvation.
Re: Churches Should Start Preventing Ladies On Indecent Dressings From Entering by paxonel(m): 11:37am On Sep 13, 2020
SperoQuest:
The church is a place of worship and it is not suppose to be a place of temptation. like a rehab center for an example. Drug addicts that go to rehabs are there because they want to gradually turn into a new way of life. "Now it would not make sense for addicts to start seeing drugs like cocain "again" in a rehab center, it will make them feel tempted. "So look at churches as a rehab center for sinners looking for salvation.
true!
But the question is, what is the church rehabilitating, mode of dressing?
The church was suppose rehabilitate the mind, not mode of dressing.

The mind of people are perverted with corruption, dressing should be the last thing to consider.

Take a look at the screen shot below, do you see that young girl worshipping God, what she put on?
What will you say to that

Re: Churches Should Start Preventing Ladies On Indecent Dressings From Entering by Acehart: 11:39am On Sep 13, 2020
CuteMercury:
Good morning my beloved nairalanders and fellow NIGERIANS/Africans.

Recently the fast trend and spread of indecent dressings from ladies in Churches has got me worried.

I attended a church i was invited to, by a friend last week and the way the ladies dressed, most especially the female choristers, got me feeling a little bit shaken in my spirit and i begin to wonder why the church are allowing ladies dressed like that, all in the name of midernizatin and statements like;

1) GOD only looks at the heart.

2) Don't judge so you won't be judged

I think it is high time we Christians say the truth to ourselves. How can men focus in Churches when ladies with skirts that visibly shows their figure 8, Their thighs, their breasts are walking all over the church.

You cannot attend any Church without seeing the breast and thighs of some ladies.
You see ladies putting on very very tight dresses to church and to make matters worst, even somes wives of pastors too are guilty too.

Was it not the bible that says we should control what we see and what we hear?

The Bible says we should all focus on the word of GOD which is the Bible.

The Bible says if we look at a woman lustfully then we have committed fornications or adultery. How then will the minds of weak christians plays out if they keep seeing ladies exposing their figure Eights, boobs and thighs in Churches.

Our church today is even now a place where Ladies delibrately tempt men to sin.

I think our churches needs to sit down and rethink.

We need to go back to our old Nigeria ways where people are preventing from entering churches because of the way they are dressed.

It is now becoming out of control.

So i am asking this question.

Do you think churches should start preventing Ladies with indecent dressings from entering the church?

Cc lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

Wherever there is a carcass, there the vultures will gather. (Matt.34:28)

The problem is not with the ladies but with your ‘church’. As Christ has said, “Wherever there is a carcass, there the vultures will gather

But who are you to stop those who are compelled to come into the Kingdom of God by the Lord Himself? The Lord says: “So the master told his servant, ‘Go out to the highways and hedges and compel them to come in, so that my house will be full.’” If you read the verses that precede the text, you will find an amplification of this command: "Go out quickly into the streets and lanes of the city, and bring in hither the poor, the maimed, the halt, and the blind;" and then, afterwards, "Go out into the highways," bring in the vagrants, the highwaymen, "and into the hedges," bring in those that have no resting-place for their heads, and are lying under the hedges to rest, bring them in also, and "compel them to come in."

The Lord has sent a gracious invitation to all (even prostitutes): "Whosoever will, let him come and take of the waters of life freely." Who amongst these ladies have you clothed? To whom amongst them have you delivered the words of eternal life? You stand at the door to the kingdom yet you wouldn’t enter neither would you suffer anyone to get in.

“Come“, Christ’s says: He said He must lay hold upon all who come, though they be defiled with foulest filth, and though they have nothing but rags upon their body, though they own righteousness which are but filthy clouts, yet must He must lay hold upon them, and invite them first, and even compel them to come in.

You are to compel them to COME IN, yet you shut the gate. The Lord says, "As I live, saith the Lord, I have no pleasure in the death of him that dieth, but had rather that he should turn unto me and live”.

You have made yourself the ‘Great Mountain before Zerubbabel’. I hope you would weep and mourn and pray for those who are sinners and labor yourself to invite them to come to Christ - this is true Christianity.
Re: Churches Should Start Preventing Ladies On Indecent Dressings From Entering by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 13, 2020
paxonel:
true!
But the question is, what is the church rehabilitating, mode of dressing?
The church was suppose rehabilitate the mind, not mode of dressing.

The mind of people are perverted with corruption, dressing should be the last thing to consider.

Take a look at the screen shot below, do you see that young girl worshipping God, what she put on?
What will you say to that
The church is rehabiliating the mind but you must understand that you cannot rehabilitate the mind if the body is not ready. "you cannot succesfully convert a smoker when he holds a cigar on his hands constantly. He first must do away with smoking and this is why the bible says that the body is the temple of GOD. you have to protect and cover your body for the holy spirit to come in. As for the photo, you must know that it is not all that call on GOD, that he will answer.
Re: Churches Should Start Preventing Ladies On Indecent Dressings From Entering by paxonel(m): 3:51pm On Sep 13, 2020
SperoQuest:
The church is rehabiliating the mind but you must understand that you cannot rehabilitate the mind if the body is not ready. "you cannot succesfully convert a smoker when he holds a cigar on his hands constantly. He first must do away with smoking and this is why the bible says that the body is the temple of GOD. you have to protect and cover your body for the holy spirit to come in.
is the body controlling the mind or the mind is controlling the body?

As for the photo, you must know that it is not all that call on GOD, that he will answer.
these white men have better economy and standard of living than you Africans that detest women dressing that way in your congregation, is that not a sign that God is answering their prayer than you Africans?

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Exposition Into What The Current Nigeria Look Like / Your responsibility as expectant parents / Jesus Command Abt Divorce Is Not For Everyone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.