Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) (43492 Views)

Updates On Developments In Cross-river State-photos/videos / Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by Miracle1991: 6:39pm On Sep 13, 2020
ArticleBeast:

Not surprised. If he a walking corpse can rule naija even Shekau will rule naija. Northerners would rather Shekau rule them than Donald Trump
who is Donald Trump.

1 Like

Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by Sunday8650: 6:39pm On Sep 13, 2020
NADFOR:
Topic should have been. "Update on Development In Kaduna North"
Exactly!!!

2 Likes

Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 13, 2020
Arrewa:
Elrufai will one day... Rule this northern nigeria

Fixed it for u
Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 13, 2020
Commendable we hardly see such in Edo the last time I saw a street light working in Edo was years ago.

1 Like

Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by Niceman4u(m): 6:47pm On Sep 13, 2020
Will this stop the killings in Southern Kaduna?, If yes, then it is a welcom development otherwise, take away this nonsence from here

2 Likes

Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by Amaalik: 6:48pm On Sep 13, 2020
Actually! mal is getting Kaduna to a better state

1 Like

Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by Ezmans: 6:49pm On Sep 13, 2020
Arrewa:
More update from Alkali road, Laying of Asphalt binder course.
show us there villages
Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by compton11(m): 6:50pm On Sep 13, 2020
Arrewa:
Elrufai will one day... Rule this country.
he will rule arewa republic.
Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by Sapaz02: 6:54pm On Sep 13, 2020
Hmmmn, I can see drone shut doing wat needs to be done. Oga Dem suppose give u best camera man of the yr. Well done with your exaggerative tendencies ok.

2 Likes

Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by ridbell01(m): 6:55pm On Sep 13, 2020
On a serious note Elrafai has done well in Kaduna State especially in the state capital they need someone with anti Almajiri mindset to continue from where I will stop.. The last I visited Rigasa I was amassed with what I saw..
This is eye opener for the tribes in the country to vote party that will be bring development to their states not just shouting pdp and come to Lagos to claim that Lagos is no man land.
The country will divide one day take it or leave it that's when we will know if Lagos is no man land or not

2 Likes

Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 13, 2020
Arrewa:
Kaduna state reduced its expenditure on diesel for streetlights, as the first solar assembly plant in Nigeria , connects multiple roads to solar energy. Katuru, Alkali, College Road, Kigo, Kogoro,Paki and 15 others get free power from the sun.
Commendable we hardly see such in Edo the last time I saw a street light working in Edo was years ago.

1 Like

Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by Sammy07: 6:56pm On Sep 13, 2020
alizma:

That is just the problem. If you go to North you will know the level of embezzlement in the west, south and east. The people in the north embezzle without forgetting their responsibility to provide basic needs for the people while others embezzle without any sense of responsibility to provide basic needs of the people.

I'm tired of our leaders
Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by Etumudonsmart: 7:01pm On Sep 13, 2020
Kaduna is enjoying federal government presence
Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by ArticleBeast: 7:01pm On Sep 13, 2020
Miracle1991:
who is Donald Trump.
K
Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by MajohBankz: 7:02pm On Sep 13, 2020
Arrewa:
Elrufai is working
I no like you at all. But for this one, I go confess say things dey happen for that side. I wish say my governor go do like this. Kaduna to an extent fine.
Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by Arrewa: 7:04pm On Sep 13, 2020
MajohBankz:

I no like you at all. But for this one, I go confess say things dey happen for that side. I wish say my governor go do like this. Kaduna to an extent fine.
you no like me at all got me...

2 Likes

Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by 02Kebreal(m): 7:04pm On Sep 13, 2020
God bless El-Rufai

1 Like

Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by oluplus(m): 7:08pm On Sep 13, 2020
Arrewa:
development is going on in those areas.

Which areas? I live in kaduna south and work in kaduna north, and can confirm to you that your position is not correct.
No single road in kaduna south is under construction.
Even the pictures of stadium round about road you posted is not correct. No work is going on there and the traffic there due to pot hole is pathetic.

Stop the deceit pls

4 Likes

Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by Elfaris(m): 7:09pm On Sep 13, 2020
Coldie:

My only question is since u say u intend to murder southerners coming to the north, why then are u showing this here on a Nigerian thread, trying to attract Nigerian to kaduna, so u can murder them in the name of fake news

what are you saying sef? don't be a dundiee oo
Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 13, 2020
They are doing PR to write for themselves a good name instead of stopping the killing of citizens in the state

1 Like

Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by oluplus(m): 7:12pm On Sep 13, 2020
Gregorian2020:
Are all the local government like this in Kaduna state?
Because you guys like taking the pictures of the capital city of the state leaving the dilapidated areas. Pls OP take us through each local government area of Kaduna not just the capital city. Thank you

Don't go too far. In the same state capital, just ask for pictures of any road in kaduna south.

2 Likes

Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by Elfaris(m): 7:12pm On Sep 13, 2020
Elrufai is a real technocrat and I'd be glad to see him lead Nigeria as its President in the nearest future. I hope we have an Osinbajo/Elrufai run in 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by winofu: 7:13pm On Sep 13, 2020
One sided development. Elrufai should extend same to Kaduna south. They also love good things too..

1 Like

Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by CutieMya(f): 7:14pm On Sep 13, 2020
Haaaa...Who is this person that posted this and admin you just approved this abi...Welldone oooo, I guess this is the new Kaduna in your dream abi....Naso una go just dey lie anyhow you will not respect your old age.quote author=Arrewa post=93869506]Today I will be giving updates on Developments in Kaduna State.

This is National eye centre in Kaduna [/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by Coldie(m): 7:14pm On Sep 13, 2020
Elfaris:

what are you saying sef? don't be a dundiee oo
He told me he would kill Southerners over a fake news that was debunked by the police.

I have been stalking him ever since

1 Like

Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by Edusouls(m): 7:17pm On Sep 13, 2020
When I see my very myopic Easterners shouting Biafra I weep for fools, see the mega development projects turning kaduna into a standard modern city, come down to aba in the south east you would realise that Igbo’s are lost totally, in vast darkness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by Elfaris(m): 7:17pm On Sep 13, 2020
engrchykae:
KILL OFF THE INDIGENOUS PEOPLE OF KADUNA.
THEN DEVELOP THE NEW KADUNA FOR THE NEW FULANI BANDITS.
A DEVELOPED KADUNA WITHOUT THE CHRISTIAN SOUTHERN KADUNA.

lmao, you obviously don't have a clue what you are saying. so the southern kaduna people are the only indigenous people of kaduna? lol. besides southern kaduna is not only Christian, it also has a considerable amount of Muslims. if it's not even 50-50 there. Stop being too emotional without using your brain.

2 Likes

Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by Elfaris(m): 7:18pm On Sep 13, 2020
Coldie:

He told me he would kill Southerners over a fake news that was debunked by the police.

I have been stalking him ever since

wow.
Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by Elineska: 7:19pm On Sep 13, 2020
3eyedraven:
What part of Kaduna is this?? Northern part of KD or the southern part??
Northern Kaduna.
El rufai does not consider Southern Karina when it comes to project.

1 Like

Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by AustineJohn908(m): 7:20pm On Sep 13, 2020
nice one from El Rufai. though I wish he can also concentrate on security to more cause these are worthless when there is no security of lives and properties. Investments can't come.
Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by ultimateprof: 7:21pm On Sep 13, 2020
He tried for Kaduna but nothing in Zaria.
Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by executive12: 7:21pm On Sep 13, 2020
ridbell01:
On a serious note Elrafai has done well in Kaduna State especially in the state capital they need someone with anti Almajiri mindset to continue from where I will stop.. The last I visited Rigasa I was amassed with what I saw..
This is eye opener for the tribes in the country to vote party that will be bring development to their states not just shouting pdp and come to Lagos to claim that Lagos is no man land.
The country will divide one day take it or leave it that's when we will know if Lagos is no man land or not

Are you scared of mentioning the tribe you are bashing? So you are praying for Nigeria to disintegrate to provide you opportunity to grab some property someone bought with his hard earned money? You better get off your lazy behind and go hustle like a man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians / Yuguda, Abubakar, Gidado In Missing Aircraft As It Lands In Nigeria (Photo) / Malami’s ₦5 Billion Rice Mill Construction In Kebbi State- SaharaReporters (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.