Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,549 members, 7,955,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:14 PM

Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) (44067 Views)

Updates On Developments In Cross-river State-photos/videos / Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by kalvoken(m): 7:21am On Sep 14, 2020
Sammy07:
I repeat shame on West, South and East.

The northern leaders will embezzle money and will project developments into thier respective states.

But Southerner leaders will embezzle everything.
imagine, Provost using 36million to build 2 toilets in delta
Mynd44

See mumu talk, I am ashamed to the fa t that we share this forum with your type. They embezzle and channel the fund to projects. Northern states ought to have been more developed than Dubai right now, being that these northern Muslims(.a.k.a religiously perfect ones) buhari, abacha,gandollar, dasuki, maina, buruntashi, hell-rufia, and many more useless names that I can't type, all came from there.

I'm mostly surprised that a jihadist like you people would celebrate embezzlement. wow, truly the sharia law is meant for low lifers.

Please tell your Arrewa brother not to force hell-rufia on us, we have known his true colours.

1 Like

Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by mightybishop: 7:22am On Sep 14, 2020
What's exactly our offence in Oyo-state? God we also deserve good infrastructures!
Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by Sammy07: 7:23am On Sep 14, 2020
kalvoken:

See mumu talk, I am ashamed to the fa t that we share this forum with your type. They embezzle and channel the fund to projects. Northern states ought to have been more developed than Dubai right now, being that these northern Muslims(.a.k.a religiously perfect ones) buhari, abacha,gandollar, dasuki, maina, buruntashi, hell-rufia, and many more useless names that I can't type, all came from there.

I'm mostly surprised that a jihadist like you people would celebrate embezzlement. wow, truly the sharia law is meant for low lifers.

Please tell your Arrewa brother not to force hell-rufia on us, we have known his true colours.

They embezzle to so something, what about your southern governors?
Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by kalvoken(m): 7:27am On Sep 14, 2020
Sammy07:

They embezzle to so something, what about your southern governors?

LOL, if you had sense, you should have known that you don't steal money from me to take care of me, but as a zombie you are, I don't expect you to be ever reasonable.

1 Like

Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by Coldie(m): 7:52am On Sep 14, 2020
Arrewa:
I'm no longer into tribal banter with Igbos.
But u like say them kill person and u say u must retaliate on igbos in the north is ur mind still set on that?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by myobjective: 8:53am On Sep 14, 2020
AnanseK:

Can’t you read? I didn’t say “receiving revenue”. I said the richest. Go and check out what revenue accrues to Ogun State on account of its proximity to the former capital of Nigeria and closeness to the Sea ports. The revenue from the industries of Agbara and Otta alone are equivalent to the federal allocation of some of the states.
Are you now saying that development in states can only be carried out from federal allocation?

Kano is leading in development in the North because of the additional revenue earned from taxation, especially of businesses and industries.
#

Don't be clever by half. There is correlation between internal generated revenue and the federal gov't allocation to states out Lagos.
States tends to generates more in internal revenue the more money they can draw from the federal gov't.

The only difference is most southern states are not burden with huge army of unproductive citizens and the fact that women in the south takes part in economic activities. Also, southern states also benefits from having huge diasporian communities that send huge chunk back home to finance projects and help relatives pay for essential services.

In summary, southern states have much better economic indexes despite in most time drawing much less from the federal gov't treasure. It is criminal the amount of money the northwestern states get without much to show for it.

3 Likes

Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by Niceman12(m): 9:08am On Sep 14, 2020
You guys hypocrisy is legendary i remember back in 2016 elrufai set to demolish illegal structures in southern kaduna, you start making rubbish threats he even try to explain to you guys but you keep listening to those losers from that side. go to Zaria and see how he demolished markets and thousands of buildinhs but development is ongoing nearly everywhere.

https://www.nairaland.com/3245361/el-rufai-demolish-40-churches-3500/2

https://www.nairaland.com/3246204/blood-flow-elrufai-demolishes-gbagyi/2

1 Like

Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by mikmash(m): 9:13am On Sep 14, 2020
Mr man.. . Just cut the slag abeg, sympathies is for suckers! Show us even development. Not just roads and what not. You don't even know what development is, these are mere growth.

1 Like

Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 10:37am On Sep 14, 2020
myobjective:
#

Don't be clever by half. There is correlation between internal generated revenue and the federal gov't allocation to states out Lagos.
States tends to generates more in internal revenue the more money they can draw from the federal gov't.

The only difference is most southern states are not burden with huge army of unproductive citizens and the fact that women in the south takes part in economic activities. Also, southern states also benefits from having huge diasporian communities that send huge chunk back home to finance projects and help relatives pay for essential services.

In summary, southern states have much better economic indexes despite in most time drawing much less from the federal gov't treasure. It is criminal the amount of money the northwestern states get without much to show for it.

You are not making sense at all vis-a- vis the subject of this thread . We can talk when you’re sober.
Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 14, 2020
Nice work. Keep updating bro

1 Like

Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by jaeyking(m): 3:06pm On Sep 14, 2020
Arrewa:
Kaduna state reduced its expenditure on diesel for streetlights, as the first solar assembly plant in Nigeria , connects multiple roads to solar energy. Katuru, Alkali, College Road, Kigo, Kogoro,Paki and 15 others get free power from the sun.

that solar light is nothing to write home about.
especially those at ahmadu bello way.
they are soo dim
Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by jaeyking(m): 3:08pm On Sep 14, 2020
ArticleBeast:
The Camera man is really good o... Why the roads no dey fine like this when I dey pass them? But even though El rufai is a tribalist and religious fanatic, he is really changing Kaduna infrastructure. Unfortunately, he will not lead Naija as president. He is not favoured by the state people. He road on the back of Buhari and APC.

lol especially the street light wey no bright
Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 14, 2020
Jerryolumide:

Finally, someone with plenty sense!!
God bless you

Thank you! God bless you too sir
Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by ArticleBeast: 3:43pm On Sep 14, 2020
jaeyking:

lol especially the street light wey no bright
Street light even dey ur side... I no sure say street lights dey my side o..
Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by muykem: 3:48pm On Sep 14, 2020
Bayelsa where are thou?
Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by Linson29(m): 4:01pm On Sep 14, 2020
Arrewa:
development is going on in those areas.

going on in which area?
Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by jaeyking(m): 4:55pm On Sep 14, 2020
ArticleBeast:

Street light even dey ur side... I no sure say street lights dey my side o..

i dey stay for town thats y
Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by ArticleBeast: 5:31pm On Sep 14, 2020
jaeyking:

i dey stay for town thats y
Me na Zaria I dey stay but they enter Independence way weekly. Abeg how much be house rent for the side you dey stay? Like 1 bedroom or 2 bedroom
Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by jaeyking(m): 6:30pm On Sep 14, 2020
ArticleBeast:

Me na Zaria I dey stay but they enter Independence way weekly. Abeg how much be house rent for the side you dey stay? Like 1 bedroom or 2 bedroom

Range of 120k-250k
Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by ArticleBeast: 6:37pm On Sep 14, 2020
jaeyking:

Range of 120k-250k
Bros abeg no vex for my plenty questions o... Na wic side you dey... Like name
Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by jaeyking(m): 10:39pm On Sep 14, 2020
ArticleBeast:

Bros abeg no vex for my plenty questions o... Na wic side you dey... Like name

i dey stay near 10 storey building.
u go see house inside town like Kigo road
Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 17, 2020
jaeyking:

I stay in town two close to stadium
Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 17, 2020
jaeyking:

I stay in town two close to stadium/kigo rd
Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 17, 2020
Arewa please where did you get this photos from because I need to keep them just incase our brothers from the east side misbehave.
Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by Arrewa: 7:52am On Sep 17, 2020
spendoon:
Arewa please where did you get this photos from because I need to keep them just incase our brothers from the east side misbehave.
Kaduna State Urban Renewal Projects page on twitter
Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 19, 2020
Arrewa:
Kaduna State Urban Renewal Projects page on twitter
ok tnx bruh
Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by sbashir10(m): 4:49pm On Sep 25, 2020
Philipxxxx0:
Show us Sabo, Gonin gora and Narayi, Angwan Sunday, Barnawa, Marabrido, etc . You are only showing one sided development he his doing in Kaduna north, for 6 years now the man had not done anything in Kaduna south .
El rufai might not be the best of Man in kaduna, but when it comes to Infrastructural development, believe me, he'll take every part of Kaduna metropolitan area along.

Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by sbashir10(m): 4:53pm On Sep 25, 2020
Philipxxxx0:
Show us Sabo, Gonin gora and Narayi, Angwan Sunday, Barnawa, Marabrido, etc . You are only showing one sided development he his doing in Kaduna north, for 6 years now the man had not done anything in Kaduna south .
He's trying his best to connect the whole north, south, chikun and igabi together, do not be blinded by bigotry.

Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by sbashir10(m): 4:54pm On Sep 25, 2020
Television road will be dualised.

Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by Arrewa: 4:59pm On Sep 25, 2020
sbashir10:

He's trying his best to connect the whole north, south, chikun and igabi together, do not be blinded by bigotry.
Nagode Dan uwa!

1 Like

Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by sbashir10(m): 5:00pm On Sep 25, 2020
Sunday8650:

Oga all your picture is Kaduna north which is predominantly Muslim. Show us Kaduna south elrufai projects in southern Kaduna.

I am an idigene of Kaduna. Living in Angwan Pama Kaduna South
Bigot spotted,

1) Television road is about to be dualised, through pan drive.

2) barnawa market and complex too will be rebuilt.

3, kasuwan magani market has been rebuilt.

4) Kachia township road is reconstructed.

5) Television garage will be rebuilt to ultra modern market and park.

6) Mubarak makama road via federal neuropsychiatrist hospital road is being dualised.

7) Nasarawa via united road will be dualised.

The kaduna Urban renewal is a project of three phase, first is kaduna Urban renewal, second is kafancha Urban renewal and lastly Zaria urban renewal.

The first phase which is kaduna encompasses four local government, namely, kaduna North, kaduna south, igabi and chikun.

Note:
Pic 1 and 2 is Kachia township, Southern kaduna.
3 and 4 is evidence of work in gonin Gora chikun local government.

There are some areas within kaduna town, without access road, eg around tudun nupawa areas, without road but no one is crying or being marginalised. Projects cannot be executed at a time, but successive government can be doing it but by bit, Rome isn't built in a day.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo,Other Suporters Take To The Streets To Celebrate PDP's Victory.PICS / Ben Bruce Shares A Quote Of Goodluck Jonathan From 3-years Ago!!! / El-Zakzaky: Religious Movement Or A Military State Within Nigeria? (Photos, Vide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.