Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,721 members, 7,809,737 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) (43429 Views)

Updates On Developments In Cross-river State-photos/videos / Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by Softnotch002: 8:45pm On Sep 13, 2020
There is notin beautiful here normal photoshop nd drone images.Carry ur camera enter streets nd show us d present condition of dis projects during mid day or mornin
Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by adanny01(m): 8:49pm On Sep 13, 2020
Arrewa:
Kaduna is developing

You will be more correct if you said Kaduna North is developing. Cause there is nothing in the south.

After the Kaduna bridge, there is only 1 project that am aware of, the Barnawa road.
Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by modextus(m): 8:52pm On Sep 13, 2020
Arrewa:
development is going on in those areas.

You're mad for lying.
Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by Elfaris(m): 8:53pm On Sep 13, 2020
engrchykae:
I don't blame,the goes to the foolish hausas who are deceived by kettle carrying prophet Mohamed

Well first off, you need to work on yourself and find ways to articulate your thoughts and write them down in a proper sentence. But I guess that will be too hard for you as your comment above shows how extremely low your IQ is. smh.

2 Likes

Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 8:59pm On Sep 13, 2020
Elfaris:

Well first off, you need to work on yourself and find ways to articulate your thoughts and write them down in a proper sentence. But I guess that will be too hard for you as your comment above shows how extremely low your IQ is. smh.
it's obvious you are of the creed that holds kettle in high esteem.
El rufai wannabe
Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by adanny01(m): 9:07pm On Sep 13, 2020
drmuri:
I can't understand how and why Southern kaduna ppl hate this guy

You will need to come to Southern Kaduna to understand. There is nothing, absolutely no project.

And then they get killed and even farms destroyed by Fulani.

When there are 10 slots 9 go to Kaduna North.

1 Like

Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by Overself: 9:13pm On Sep 13, 2020
helinues:
embarassed

I am totally disgusted with mediocrity
Shut ur mouth n answer,Yes Sir to ur fulani masters.

1 Like

Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by ifnyioj22(m): 9:13pm On Sep 13, 2020
Show us kafanchan
Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 9:17pm On Sep 13, 2020
Wow. This is exceptional. Kudos to El rufai

2 Likes

Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 9:32pm On Sep 13, 2020
Kaduna is fast developing, Arrewa how about Southern Kaduna are they not part of El-Rufai's government
Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by colestephan86: 9:33pm On Sep 13, 2020
Arrewa:
Today I will be giving updates on Developments in Kaduna State.

This is National eye centre in Kaduna
Northern states are using the proceeds of oil to develop their state while the leaders from where the oil is taken are looting their own state dry.
Shame! Shame! Shame!

1 Like

Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by calebonuja: 9:38pm On Sep 13, 2020
You don't say all these development are mostly happening in the northern part of the state undecided
Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by Arrewa: 9:42pm On Sep 13, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Wow. This is exceptional. Kudos to El rufai
correct guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 9:43pm On Sep 13, 2020
myobjective:

El-Rufai is doing well but do you know that northwestern states get more in revenue than most states in the southwest?

States like Katsina, Kaduna and Sokoto get much than States like Oyo, Ogun and Ondo despite not having much towns and infrastructure to work on.

Looking for excuses? Western states are the richest in Nigeria except for Oil rich states of SS.

1 Like

Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by pieces18: 9:49pm On Sep 13, 2020
And so
Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by themaestro08(m): 10:11pm On Sep 13, 2020
Arrewa:
Kaduna is developing

Are you done posting your propaganda picto? , if i am not currently living in Kaduna I would have gullibly gulped in your agenda-driven efforts to portray el-rufai as a working governor. Hell no! He is mediocre and inept. The total length of these roads are not up to 50km, was that the prime reason the Masses elected him? Just to renovate roads? How about other critical sectors like healthcare, security and education? Even in terms of infrastructure he is mediocre.

The earlier you stop being this gullible just for crumbs the better for you angry

2 Likes

Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by Mbioto: 10:34pm On Sep 13, 2020
myobjective:

El-Rufai is doing well but do you know that northwestern states get more in revenue than most states in the southwest?

States like Katsina, Kaduna and Sokoto get much than States like Oyo, Ogun and Ondo despite not having much towns and infrastructure to work on.

Katsina has more towns than Oyo state...there's malumfashi,funtua,daura,jibia,batagwara,katsina town and dutse ma...they're bigger than say Oyo town..Kaduna is even bigger with Zaria city,kafanchan,saminaka,makarfi,zonkwa,and others

2 Likes

Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by myobjective: 11:12pm On Sep 13, 2020
Mbioto:

Katsina has more towns than Oyo state...there's malumfashi,funtua,daura,jibia,batagwara,katsina town and dutse ma...they're bigger than say Oyo town..Kaduna is even bigger with Zaria city,kafanchan,saminaka,makarfi,zonkwa,and others

You are obviously deluded.

Ibadan alone is bigger than all those villages you listed above.

I'm a civil engineer that has gone to most part of northwestern Nigeria and I can tell you that most of those places are glorified villages.

Take a comparison between Ondo and Katsina for instance.
Akure is bigger than Katsina
Ondo town is bigger than Funtua
Owo, Ikare, Ore, Okitipupa and Oka are bigger than any town in Katsina states except for the capital city.

Finally, you can only sell that bullshit to people that ha never been to the northwest.
Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by King44(m): 11:12pm On Sep 13, 2020
At least Elrufai is useful in the aspect of development but other areas heck NO

KD is dope

1 Like

Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by myobjective: 11:16pm On Sep 13, 2020
AnanseK:

Looking for excuses? Western states are the richest in Nigeria except for Oil rich states of SS.

Here is a list of top ten revenue receiving states in Nigeria. Only Lagos is the southwestern states in the list while the north-west has 3 states. These states are Kano, Kaduna and Katsina.

1 Like

Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by Jerryolumide(m): 11:28pm On Sep 13, 2020
Arrewa:
development is going on in those areas.

can you please show us one picture
BTW building of roads isn't development
Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by Jerryolumide(m): 11:30pm On Sep 13, 2020
Sammy07:
I repeat shame on West, South and East.

The northern leaders will embezzle money and will project developments into thier respective states.

But Southerner leaders will embezzle everything.
imagine, Provost using 36million to build 2 toilets in delta
Mynd44
bruh no let few pictures deceive you fa

1 Like

Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by Jerryolumide(m): 11:32pm On Sep 13, 2020
Saicrumam:
Like or loathe them, Buhari and el-Rufai have done quite nice in terms of infrastructure
I'm sure a resident of kd will tell you otherwise...
When do as Nigerians want to learn that building of roads ain't development??

1 Like

Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by Jerryolumide(m): 11:34pm On Sep 13, 2020
Someone7:
I'm sure development is all about building roads. Forgetting that people deserve security and jobs and sane leaders at least
Finally, someone with plenty sense!!
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by delawal: 12:01am On Sep 14, 2020
good roads but the city is sparcely populated by buikdings. can see manyempty lands
Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by Arushe23: 12:54am On Sep 14, 2020
No pics from kaduna south?
Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by DEROX: 1:23am On Sep 14, 2020
Arrewa i thought you are from kano
Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 5:01am On Sep 14, 2020
Arrewa:
Yakubu Gowon way, Kaduna
Suffree splash color for your pics undecided

1 Like

Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 5:15am On Sep 14, 2020
Elrufai is twerking... I mean werking grin
Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 6:20am On Sep 14, 2020
myobjective:

Here is a list of top ten revenue receiving states in Nigeria. Only Lagos is the southwestern states in the list while the north-west has 3 states. These states are Kano, Kaduna and Katsina.

Can’t you read? I didn’t say “receiving revenue”. I said the richest. Go and check out what revenue accrues to Ogun State on account of its proximity to the former capital of Nigeria and closeness to the Sea ports. The revenue from the industries of Agbara and Otta alone are equivalent to the federal allocation of some of the states.
Are you now saying that development in states can only be carried out from federal allocation?

Kano is leading in development in the North because of the additional revenue earned from taxation, especially of businesses and industries.

1 Like

Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by Arrewa: 7:05am On Sep 14, 2020
DEROX:
Arrewa i thought you are from kano
yes I'm from kano.

I post about not just kano but Arewa in General

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor / Repentant Boko Haram Member Enlisted In Army Slits Woman's Throat In Enugu / Ministerial List: APC Governors Submit Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.