Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,794 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" (48086 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member / Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by Ezmans: 1:31pm On Sep 13, 2020
HigherEd:

First do not even assume that Oyedepo knows who freeze is. Oyedepo doesn't watch news and doesn't read newspapers or use social media. He's as traditional as it gets. National relevant news are relayed to him in the most very old fashioned way through his aides.
Even his children or wife knows not to bring this sort of discussion about an irrelevant freeze to him, you may not like the response you will get.

Mind you Oyedepo created 6,000 more churches in the most rural parts of Africa in past six months. His organization is growing like wild fire with growth exceeding his past nine years of ministry combined. That is the point he is making right there. If so called haters can't stop a person from expanding or growing their sphere of influence then they are noisemakers.

A man still thinking about creating the largest hospital in Africa, largest housing, largest cathedrals and still manage a wage bill shooting exceeding high in the excess of 5 billion naira monthly. Oyedepo knows these new things won't come from wishful thinking at his advancing age, it requires the application of his brain to learn and conceive, his time to execute. His attention (brain) and his time - the two things critics are demanding are those he is wisest not to give.

In 200 years to come, Freeze and his followers would be remembered by a minority of historians. Their relevance in history would be tied to how they successfully rode to fame by dragging highly successful clergy. Oyedepo's legacy would live on! His churches would continue to bless lives. His university system would continue to be at the fore of cutting edge research breakthrough. Hahaha read his vision 2032, he is just beginning his life at 67 when many of his accusers are already done with theirs at 30.

We know this why? Jesus was condemned - his accusers are today irrelevant and unknown. Same with Aimee Semple MacPherson, Kathryn Kuhlmann, Maria Woodworth Ether, Smith Wigglesworth, Oral Roberts, Archbishop Idahosa etc. Critics are spectators! In a football field, 22 people are fulfilling their lives and destinies while 50,000 are crying, rejoicing, wailing and cursing. In the end only the 22 would get paid.

Ife Olaleye

in football more than 22 People are paid, you don't know what you are saying
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by readingokpara: 1:31pm On Sep 13, 2020
He knows
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by crafteck(m): 1:33pm On Sep 13, 2020
HigherEd:

First do not even assume that Oyedepo knows who freeze is. Oyedepo doesn't watch news and doesn't read newspapers or use social media. He's as traditional as it gets. National relevant news are relayed to him in the most very old fashioned way through his aides.
Even his children or wife knows not to bring this sort of discussion about an irrelevant freeze to him, you may not like the response you will get.

Mind you Oyedepo created 6,000 more churches in the most rural parts of Africa in past six months. His organization is growing like wild fire with growth exceeding his past nine years of ministry combined. That is the point he is making right there. If so called haters can't stop a person from expanding or growing their sphere of influence then they are noisemakers.

A man still thinking about creating the largest hospital in Africa, largest housing, largest cathedrals and still manage a wage bill shooting exceeding high in the excess of 5 billion naira monthly. Oyedepo knows these new things won't come from wishful thinking at his advancing age, it requires the application of his brain to learn and conceive, his time to execute. His attention (brain) and his time - the two things critics are demanding are those he is wisest not to give.

In 200 years to come, Freeze and his followers would be remembered by a minority of historians. Their relevance in history would be tied to how they successfully rode to fame by dragging highly successful clergy. Oyedepo's legacy would live on! His churches would continue to bless lives. His university system would continue to be at the fore of cutting edge research breakthrough. Hahaha read his vision 2032, he is just beginning his life at 67 when many of his accusers are already done with theirs at 30.

We know this why? Jesus was condemned - his accusers are today irrelevant and unknown. Same with Aimee Semple MacPherson, Kathryn Kuhlmann, Maria Woodworth Ether, Smith Wigglesworth, Oral Roberts, Archbishop Idahosa etc. Critics are spectators! In a football field, 22 people are fulfilling their lives and destinies while 50,000 are crying, rejoicing, wailing and cursing. In the end only the 22 would get paid.

Ife Olaleye

One day, your eyes would open and you will stop seeing men as demigods... You can believe what you want.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by NADFOR: 1:33pm On Sep 13, 2020
Madibah:

God bless you bro..
Oyedepo is a bloody bastard asshole scammer
And a Bald headed fowl
For your mind now you Sabi insult people well, well.
Monkey

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by Madibah(m): 1:37pm On Sep 13, 2020
NADFOR:

For your mind now you Sabi insult people well, well.
Monkey

Your papa
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by sowilli: 1:39pm On Sep 13, 2020
Timi141:
The OG Yahoo boy. Premium scammer himself has come out.

I'm happy to say that the years I spent in Faith Academy watching this man and his church up close set me down the path to Agnosticism.
and your parents let you spend 6 years in FA. What year did you get in?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 13, 2020
HigherEd:

Ife Olaleye

All these things you mentioned above clearly confirms that Oyedepo is a fraud, he obviously do not believe in the heaven he preaches, i thought that his rewards are supposed to be in heaven, he will live enternally in heaven supposedly. the man is clearly a crooked hyporcrite collecting thithes and donations to build an empire for himself and his families while selling lies to his worshippers about some unexistence heaven, fake miracles and fake healings. dodging taxes in nigeria in the name of church. anyway he can only own all that crooked businesses in Africa. Africa where everyone with power and influence does what they like without accountablity and just because he owns all these "businesses" doesn't make him a righteous man. FYI go and do some researches on wealthy folks you would find that for them to be capable of acquiring so much wealth they must have a killer instinct and be very selfish, Nice guys are never wealthy.

I am not against been wealthy it is just the manner in which these crooks called pastors amasses so much wealth by selling false hopes, miracles and healings and will he take all his wealth to heaven? I don't think so because he already knows that there is no such thing called heaven, it doesn't exist. grin the people who don't this are his gullible worshoppers.

They don't even practise what they preach, Jesus christ that is if Jesus christ ever existed was not wealthy, he worked with his father doing carpentary work as we were told. grin A pastor in the US ended up in court his church members sued him, his crime was he owned 3 limousines, the judge querried him on why he needed 3 limousines, he could give a good reason why he needed 3 limos he lost all his wealths to his church members. now that is accountability. Nigerians pastors cannot try that their scams anywhere esle except in Africa where they are worshipped.

You don't have to agree with my opinion by the way. tongue

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by wink2015(m): 1:42pm On Sep 13, 2020
MyOpinionNotUrs:
Freeze really fvucked up by apologizing to this dude.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by zionzoe(m): 1:42pm On Sep 13, 2020
kareemkamil:
Oyedepo is a devil tool, which everyone should stay away from. He is a scammer and Bald head fow. Bleep you Oyedepo.
AT LEAST HE IS NOT AS MORALLY BANKRUPT LIKE YOUR FALSE PROPHET ... WHO IS A
1. PHEDOPHILE
2. ARMED ROBBER
3. RACIST.

NOT TO TALK OF YOUR ALLAH WITH TWO RIGHT HANDS ... IDIOT
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by elmodee7(m): 1:45pm On Sep 13, 2020
Pride comes before a fall .
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:51pm On Sep 13, 2020
I serve no human, except serving you, the king of all kings.

I praise your name, daddy.

thank you, my Lord. ❤

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by Nauttyprof(m): 1:58pm On Sep 13, 2020
MyOpinionNotUrs:

It shows he was wrong to have done so.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by Investnow2017: 2:03pm On Sep 13, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

True. he should have apologized to his numerous followers about associating with a thief. Instead he was defiant and insuting to the people he needs the most. It is the conman Baba he is apologizing to. See the irony
How are these modern day self acclaimed pastors or whatever different from Hushpuppy? Tell me, i want to learn sad
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by Nauttyprof(m): 2:04pm On Sep 13, 2020
osarog:
Pulpit bandit.

Please I have noticed with dismay how a lot of Christians lay curses on people at the slightest provocation. I'm not here to say it's bad or good. But I think it is madness to know that something will not work and still do that thing and expect it to work.

If you want to know if you have the power to curse someone and it'd come to pass, try your power on the transformers in your village to see if your power can work on ordinary man-made transformers to provide constant electricity for your poor village people. If your power can work on those transformers then know that you have real powers, but if your power can't work on ordinary man-made transformers how then can it work on a human being created by God? Make una think na.

In my small years I have spent on earth, I have seen men speak to trees to dry up and they did. I have seen men lay curses on people and it was real in the lives of people. I have seen people also bless others and it came to pass.

Do not joke with a man who God backs even at times when he jokes with words God takes it seriously.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by stayclearofme: 2:06pm On Sep 13, 2020
HigherEd:
You are the one doomed. Im not. A pastor biods churches not industries. Nobody is stopping Buhari from building industries.
Las Las you will be alright... people like you will still cry of unemployment. So it is only Buhari that can build industries?... what a pity. In what way are the churches they are building benefit the society? Rather they brainwash and take from people like you.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by Samunique(m): 2:07pm On Sep 13, 2020
SATANNIST:
BLOODY SCAMMER
Goan drink whatever that can relieve you of your frustrations !!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by Nodogragra4me(m): 2:08pm On Sep 13, 2020
Oizee:
I'm not disputing the fact that he said he's too busy to read newspapers, but how can d person I quoted said he's completely not connected in any form of social media? Haba

He is not directly in charge. People runs those handles not him bringing out phone to enter Twitter to write ..

Follow the handle ,in most cases ,while he is preaching ,the handlers are tweeting punchlines from his message just like you make note while somebody is lecturing

People mark out what he is to read ,prepares t and keep it on the desk like any other file ...he cannot be flipping through newspapers when he has over ten thousand branches of his church to run ,two universities and many spiritual sons and daughters to attend to, personally on daily basis .

Sam.Adeyemi told of how he tried seeing him many times and got frustrated waiting at Ota because of the numbers of persons waiting to see him

It was at the airport that he ,the bishop saw him and ask why he has not been to see him and he told him his predicament ,today ,he is a spiritual son that he sends in errand

You think he knows Freeze said anything about him? No na

The only reason it will now gain his attention is because his spiritual sons have spoken on the issue and the information may get to him that this is happening between your sons and one freeze ..

He may then request to see the video and maybe call his sons to order ...a man that is going somewhere cannot have the time to waste in plays and arguements with the one who is loitering about at the park .. he may miss his means of going

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by Adebowalay(m): 2:08pm On Sep 13, 2020
MyOpinionNotUrs:
u no go see better all ur remaining brief life...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by Nauttyprof(m): 2:11pm On Sep 13, 2020
Kingpele:
Ok, am not his church member but in the body of Christ we are taught by holy spirit to honor the king, his priest and his prophets, this are men he has chosen to led his people. moses was both a leader and aprophet that is why when his elder sister Miriam rebuked him openly before the people of isreal. she provoked God and God sent leprosy on her... Touch not by anionted and do my prophet no harm, means that if you have a holy fear of God, you should desist from insulting his chosen ones the king, priests and prophets, or cause them bodily harm or harm to their own personality, office and reputation. This doesn't mean such people are higher than others but simply because God made it so, now it is expected that such people the chosen leaders of Gods children, will live with the greater sense of responsibility with complete submission to the will of God in humility.. With understanding that they will give account of their stewardship before God, such understanding is thier guiding principles, therefore it is only God that reserve the right to judge them in accordance to his will for them.. But anyone who refuse to rescue himself from dabbling in their issues will have God to contend with.. Most of this men of God pass through so many trials and discomfort, I have a friend of many years ago but now a prophet . O remember years back when he had the call to ministry.. he left his rich family bussiness at the command of God, he went to live with a prophet, who nurtured him , and anionted him, God took over the mentorship, he lived in poverty for several years till God uplifed him and now he has his own ministry and is doing esteemly well and even very rich now to the surprise of even his rich parents, now someone who would have mocked him when he was suffering in midst of his family wealth, will start to criticize him now that he is living in divine prosperity.. God is our marker but we all will individually choose him whether as our savior or our destroyer, God is the maker of Lucifer but when Lucifer decided through disobedience and pride to make his God his destroyer and he was cast out of heaven and stands destroyed, so shall it be for everyone who stand in sin till the end. But God is the maker of angel Michael yet in the day of the falling away, this great angel and his friends choose to remain in obedience to God and God remains forever thier God and savior.. so shall it be for any one who decide to repent of his sins and turn away from it, and dedicate himself to the obedience of God through Christ Jesus our lord, such will have God forever as thier maker and redeemer, choose wisely today....

No, don't quote wrongly. Touch not my anointed does not mean some selected few. Read the Bible to understand the genesis of this. God referred to the Israelites as his anointed. Who are the Israel of today? Every believer who has given his or her life to Christ. We all are the anointed of God
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by morgstreme: 2:13pm On Sep 13, 2020
daddytime:
Nice sermon.

Buhari and the killer herdsmen are "Newsmakers".

Just saying oh.

Buhari can't afford for you to nibble on his foreskin till after 2023..

So be patient..
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by Nodogragra4me(m): 2:14pm On Sep 13, 2020
stayclearofme:

Las Las you will be alright... people like you will still cry of unemployment. So it is only Buhari that can build industries?... what a pity. In what way are the churches they are building benefit the society? Rather they brainwash and take from people like you.

Are you sure you are better off than higher Ed that is brainwashed ?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by Oizee(f): 2:14pm On Sep 13, 2020
Nodogragra4me:

...a man that is going somewhere cannot have the time to waste in plays and arguements with the ones who is loitering about at the park
lol
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by viktuur8(m): 2:16pm On Sep 13, 2020
Oyedepo and his cohorts of beguilers have no respect away from the premise of their syndicate; well just their blind, undiscerning followers remain awed and fall as many times to their shrewdness. They should stick to their deceit and corporate thieving and stop trying so hard to excuse or defend their shitty acts
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by Nodogragra4me(m): 2:18pm On Sep 13, 2020
osarog:
Pulpit bandit.

Please I have noticed with dismay how a lot of Christians lay curses on people at the slightest provocation. I'm not here to say it's bad or good. But I think it is madness to know that something will not work and still do that thing and expect it to work.

If you want to know if you have the power to curse someone and it'd come to pass, try your power on the transformers in your village to see if your power can work on ordinary man-made transformers to provide constant electricity for your poor village people. If your power can work on those transformers then know that you have real powers, but if your power can't work on ordinary man-made transformers how then can it work on a human being created by God? Make una think na.

We learnt it from Jesus Christ. Any Christian that is not angry with the desecration or misrepresentation of God's interest is a devil

Jesus is our standard not world opinion ..we don't play to the gallery. We do not wish to be popular with the world or in their circles. We curse them if they mess with the interest of the gospel
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by Youngzedd(m): 2:20pm On Sep 13, 2020
Nigerians

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by nwakaibeya1: 2:23pm On Sep 13, 2020
I am Firstsonaboveallsons:>>
Before you support that pastor or prophet and share his video and copy and paste bible stories
Do you know its your right to see spiritualy whoever is leading you to GOD/JESUSCHRIST?because they are SPiRITS you should see&know if that Pastor/PROPHET is spiritualy good or evil,snake,cow in HUMAN form?

Analyse yourself&seek help&thats where I come in to help you>I can give you eye to see us&other things hidden in&around you#Today is another Sunday hv you asked yourself why do I go to CHURCH?is it to make friends&dance&listen to Genesis to Revelation stories that dont empower&give you LIGHT&PEACE&if you get home witches&wizards&occult&evil villagers&family wickedness still feast on you@night?

BEHOLD If you have been going to CHURCH&you dont have LIGHT&PEACE&UNBELEVABLE POWER now is time to ask your PASTOR,PROPHET to give you those gifts of GOD because its your right,if not take away pride&ask us to help you&give you PEACE LIGHT&UNBELEVABLE POWER#

YOU dont even need to come to me I stay where ever I am&empower u&give u LIGHT to see&Peace to sleep well@night without evil molestation,this is direct from heaven of Justice God#My dear think about ur life By now u should be tired
of stories upon stories that dont empower you spiritually by ur comedy,story telling Pastor&PROPHETS what's the benefit of boasting with that so called Pastor PROPHET&you are not feared by all EVIL PEOPLE?

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by Zetty177x: 2:26pm On Sep 13, 2020
HigherEd:

Ife Olaleye

Trust me, Pastor Oyedepo has heard of Freeze. The world is now a global village. He must browse the internet sometimes. He's educated. He has children. Imagine over 350 people liking ur comment .. this just shows the level of ........I won't complete the word. Are you aware Freeze has convinced people against paying tithe n offering? That Daddy Freeze preachings made pastors to hate Freeze Why should I give my hard earned money to a fellow man who will buy private jet. Do u know how much is the fees they pay to park the jets? What's the coincidence of this kind of teaching one day after the supposed apology to GO Oyedepo??

Nb
During that period that Freeze's preachings against tithe n offering was reigning my friend in the UK said when they said it's time for tithe n offering in church, she said that all of them murmured and refused to come out to pay those levies. to be honest Freeze has made us see the Truth
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by InvertedHammer: 2:33pm On Sep 13, 2020
/
grin
Marketing, sales and aggressive marketing? Profit-based promotion. He never mentioned the gospel and salvation as the foundation of his business empire.

Oyedepo talks like a businessman. He interjects with "Jesus" to lubricate his followers before inserting his fingers into their pockets. Hushpuppi cannot hold candles to the sly of this man.

He created businesses and gave out employment.He only created a pyramid scheme--robbing Peter to pay Paul and in the process keep higher percentage from the heist for himself and his family. Mavrodi (MMM) had higher level of following and popularity than Oyedepo. His only crime was not hiding behind the name of Jesus to fleece the gullibles.

/
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by Fortune118005(m): 2:35pm On Sep 13, 2020
MyOpinionNotUrs:

I pity you
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by malvisguy212: 2:56pm On Sep 13, 2020
HigherEd:

Ife Olaleye

perfectly said , excellent post

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by Karemarealty288(m): 3:04pm On Sep 13, 2020
HigherEd:

Ife Olaleye

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by onenaija001(m): 3:04pm On Sep 13, 2020
CodeTemplar:
The freeze apology has been loading for a long time. He has dropped off his foólish anti-tithe aggression. It is a gradual process.
oga Freeze only apologized for calling oyedepo names oh. Listen to his sermon today you will know he has noy changed a bit.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pastor Caught With A Girl At A Cemetery In Delta / Miracles For Money Church Banner In Kurudu-Abuja (Photo) / Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.