Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,736 members, 7,955,801 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:24 PM

LASTMA To Discipline Female Officer Who Punched A Passenger In Viral Video - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / LASTMA To Discipline Female Officer Who Punched A Passenger In Viral Video (40758 Views)

Bandits Kill Freed Abuja-Kaduna Train Passenger In Kebbi / Okada Rider, Others Gang-rape Female Passenger In Ogun (photo) / LASTMA To Prosecute Man Who Assaulted An Official (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASTMA To Discipline Female Officer Who Punched A Passenger In Viral Video by Rexnegro(m): 10:41pm On Sep 13, 2020
longetivity:
abeg make dem free the woman grin
are you alright so ? na people like you dey spoil the already spoilt country . smh
Re: LASTMA To Discipline Female Officer Who Punched A Passenger In Viral Video by notoriousbabe: 11:02pm On Sep 13, 2020
She should be dismissed period. Let her go to motor park and continue her fight there. Useless woman
Re: LASTMA To Discipline Female Officer Who Punched A Passenger In Viral Video by Senatoraku: 11:45pm On Sep 13, 2020
the disciplinary action should be carried out objectively and appropriately. it should not be an audio disciplinary action, hence the Nigeria way
Re: LASTMA To Discipline Female Officer Who Punched A Passenger In Viral Video by Senatoraku: 11:47pm On Sep 13, 2020
notoriousbabe:
She should be dismissed period. Let her go to motor park and continue her fight there. Useless woman
they will be crying and praying for a job, but once they get the job, they will start misbehaving and be acting like small god
Re: LASTMA To Discipline Female Officer Who Punched A Passenger In Viral Video by Liposure: 12:02am On Sep 14, 2020
vanida6:
I bet if dat women hold a gun dat day she go shot person nd even dat mumu wey dey open teeth for dere cheesy
i want make u join lastma.
Re: LASTMA To Discipline Female Officer Who Punched A Passenger In Viral Video by notoriousbabe: 1:07am On Sep 14, 2020
Senatoraku:
they will be crying and praying for a job, but once they get the job, they will start misbehaving and be acting like small god
don't mind her
Re: LASTMA To Discipline Female Officer Who Punched A Passenger In Viral Video by Oritsewhandey(m): 2:40am On Sep 14, 2020
Hamilton1:
Ewedu nd Amala officer,
De should dismiss her Asap,
Wickedness
Abasha officer.
Biafra civil war invented food.
They got starved and ate raw cassava.
Eyah.
Re: LASTMA To Discipline Female Officer Who Punched A Passenger In Viral Video by honatoa(m): 3:55am On Sep 14, 2020
backnbeta:
I can imagine what her husband is going through at home undecided

I know her personally, she was a colleague of mine and padi.. most of us seeing her in that video can only imagine what transparerd prior to her acting irresponsible.. a very gentle and calm lady

Well the uniform is more of a pain most times.. if she wasn't in uniform now imagine what the headline would be.. and most of the unlookers would have even helped her no matter the situation but the uniform is like a plague..
Re: LASTMA To Discipline Female Officer Who Punched A Passenger In Viral Video by 752hub: 5:24am On Sep 14, 2020
Person need small madness to survive in Lagos....na so this lastma woman for injure this passenger if he no try to defend himself
Re: LASTMA To Discipline Female Officer Who Punched A Passenger In Viral Video by Ikembasunda1(m): 10:43am On Sep 14, 2020
Shameless Woman.
Re: LASTMA To Discipline Female Officer Who Punched A Passenger In Viral Video by stacyadams: 11:35am On Sep 14, 2020
Nicolsme:
the other lasma officer is as guity as the lady officer,cause i see no reason why he can of good conduct to hold his fellow officer...lot of them re really bad out there...
angry grin grin the colleague for use rope tie am lik goat dey drag am nah
Re: LASTMA To Discipline Female Officer Who Punched A Passenger In Viral Video by mindtricks: 9:10pm On Sep 14, 2020
azmanaty02:
Village people called and she humbly answered.

One more candidate about to be added to the labour market.

Lol! You wicked o. grin
Re: LASTMA To Discipline Female Officer Who Punched A Passenger In Viral Video by mosesbola(f): 12:20pm On Sep 15, 2020
Will be glad to read from you soonest

gungab:

Lemme check my collections and get back 2u
Re: LASTMA To Discipline Female Officer Who Punched A Passenger In Viral Video by gungab(m): 1:16pm On Sep 15, 2020
mosesbola:
Will be glad to read from you soonest

Am sorry, the letter was not among
Re: LASTMA To Discipline Female Officer Who Punched A Passenger In Viral Video by mosesbola(f): 1:32pm On Sep 15, 2020
Oppss..

Thanks for the move to help...I hope we find it very soon

gungab:

Am sorry, the letter was not among

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) / Orphan Raped By Husband Of Woman Who Adopted Her, Suffers Urinary Incontinence / Book Seller In CRUTECH Found Dead In Front Of His Shop [Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.