Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,651 members, 7,955,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:13 AM

LASTMA To Discipline Female Officer Who Punched A Passenger In Viral Video - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / LASTMA To Discipline Female Officer Who Punched A Passenger In Viral Video (40757 Views)

Bandits Kill Freed Abuja-Kaduna Train Passenger In Kebbi / Okada Rider, Others Gang-rape Female Passenger In Ogun (photo) / LASTMA To Prosecute Man Who Assaulted An Official (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASTMA To Discipline Female Officer Who Punched A Passenger In Viral Video by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 13, 2020
longetivity:
abeg make dem free the woman grin
so we should continued to harbour stupidity in our society right .....if this woman was not caught u we still be the one blasting the agency ..your the reason why people say Nigerian youth are confused...
Re: LASTMA To Discipline Female Officer Who Punched A Passenger In Viral Video by simpleseyi: 5:10pm On Sep 13, 2020
dangermouse:
U can imagine if she was weilding a weapon. Could have been worse.

Stop imagining evil things. Do you know that if she was carrying a weapon she would have killed half of the people in Lagos? Can't you see she is not mentally balanced?

1 Like

Re: LASTMA To Discipline Female Officer Who Punched A Passenger In Viral Video by frog12: 5:10pm On Sep 13, 2020
LASTMA and VIO people are thugs. why are they not going after the OTHERS?

nBag:

so you use one crime to exonerate another? nawa oo. your sense of judgement shock me.
Re: LASTMA To Discipline Female Officer Who Punched A Passenger In Viral Video by dangermouse(m): 5:13pm On Sep 13, 2020
simpleseyi:

Stop imagining evil things. Do you know that if she was carrying a weapon she would have killed half of the people in Lagos? Can't you see she is not mentally balanced?
How old are u?

1 Like

Re: LASTMA To Discipline Female Officer Who Punched A Passenger In Viral Video by Lusheyi(m): 5:16pm On Sep 13, 2020
Most of them are like that. Very rude set of people. But them still de learn for where those Task force officials dey, those ones get meant!
Re: LASTMA To Discipline Female Officer Who Punched A Passenger In Viral Video by joelag: 5:17pm On Sep 13, 2020
Until she go beg that woman she insulted few years back.
Re: LASTMA To Discipline Female Officer Who Punched A Passenger In Viral Video by ransomed: 5:24pm On Sep 13, 2020
LASTMA has nothing to do with passengers, if it was a driver she punched I wouldn't have commentted but, a passenger! The passenger should also be invited to repeat the exact statement made that made the officer go physical.
Remember, action and reaction are equal and opposite.
All those calling for her dismissal are not fair in their judgement.
Re: LASTMA To Discipline Female Officer Who Punched A Passenger In Viral Video by Babastrong(m): 5:29pm On Sep 13, 2020
Pls i need letter D to complete my own.
Re: LASTMA To Discipline Female Officer Who Punched A Passenger In Viral Video by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 13, 2020
D Woman Na Confirm Boxer, Only Her Setting Gon Na Confirm, Lol.
Re: LASTMA To Discipline Female Officer Who Punched A Passenger In Viral Video by DESTROTECH(m): 5:37pm On Sep 13, 2020
This is not good na she went too harsh...

Am still available Buying Bitcoin, giftcards, PayPal funds, cashapp funds and other e-currencies.

Destro Tech exchange best to trade with WhatsApp number below on my signature
Re: LASTMA To Discipline Female Officer Who Punched A Passenger In Viral Video by overseasnbeyond: 5:38pm On Sep 13, 2020
By now she should be arrested and be in jail in a sane society for Assault on any person awaiting bond hearing. Just imagine in Nigeria 'overreact' custodial of law, one director might be sleeping with her and the worst they could do suspension in the news\media but reposted to another area.
EBMedia:
IgbereTV reports that the management of the Lagos State Traffic Management Agency (LASTMA) is set to discipline a female officer of the agency who was seen assaulting a passenger in a viral video.

According to the agency, the incident occurred at Aromire junction off Awolowo Way, Ikeja on Friday September 11.

The LASTMA official is considered to have overreacted regardless of the circumstances and is expected at the headquarters of the agency on Monday, 14th September.

A tweet shared on LASTMA's official Twitter handle reads:

https://twitter.com/followlastma/status/1304813439798386689?s=19

See video of the incident below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGogZQdJWX8

https://igberetvnews.com/1364348/lastma-discipline-female-officer-assaulted-passenger-viral-video/
Re: LASTMA To Discipline Female Officer Who Punched A Passenger In Viral Video by WorkTheTalk(m): 5:39pm On Sep 13, 2020
If this one handles her hussy for house, the fight no be here o
Re: LASTMA To Discipline Female Officer Who Punched A Passenger In Viral Video by Angelfrost(m): 5:41pm On Sep 13, 2020
Eye Service... As if that's not the standard LASTMA behavior!!!

Bunch of glorified Agberos!!! Mtchewww!!!
Re: LASTMA To Discipline Female Officer Who Punched A Passenger In Viral Video by Supersage: 5:55pm On Sep 13, 2020
litathom:
Please teach me how to Photoshop documents.

Are you whining me?? That image is not photoshopped
Re: LASTMA To Discipline Female Officer Who Punched A Passenger In Viral Video by MMXX: 6:00pm On Sep 13, 2020
They do the worst to innocent drivers, especially on the island Ikeja Osborne to be precise.

They literally hide just to catch offenders lol,the minute you slow down or pack one minute for any reason on the side of the road,one useless idiot will just rush from nowhere and put rake under your tire cheesy.b4 you say jack 20 of them will round you..
Re: LASTMA To Discipline Female Officer Who Punched A Passenger In Viral Video by Chris2863(m): 6:03pm On Sep 13, 2020
Joshmodest:

That's why those who speak Pidgin say wahala na bicycle !
They even said she is misrepresenting the force , meanwhile those who know , know that she has duly represented the LASTMA...that's how most of them are ...
grin grin
Re: LASTMA To Discipline Female Officer Who Punched A Passenger In Viral Video by sonofElElyon: 6:15pm On Sep 13, 2020
Definitely

azmanaty02:

But she went overboard
Re: LASTMA To Discipline Female Officer Who Punched A Passenger In Viral Video by symbianDON(m): 6:16pm On Sep 13, 2020
backnbeta:
I can imagine what her husband is going through at home undecided
that is if the husband isn't already resting in peace
Re: LASTMA To Discipline Female Officer Who Punched A Passenger In Viral Video by obc: 6:29pm On Sep 13, 2020
My thought too.
backnbeta:
I can imagine what her husband is going through at home undecided
Re: LASTMA To Discipline Female Officer Who Punched A Passenger In Viral Video by Olayinka777(m): 7:19pm On Sep 13, 2020
sylve11:
For this country, to settle wahala na to start wahala again. cool

Fela Anikulapo Kuti
Re: LASTMA To Discipline Female Officer Who Punched A Passenger In Viral Video by passiveincome01: 7:59pm On Sep 13, 2020
oh really
Re: LASTMA To Discipline Female Officer Who Punched A Passenger In Viral Video by mechanics(m): 8:12pm On Sep 13, 2020
Good for her, next time she will behave in a good manner.
Re: LASTMA To Discipline Female Officer Who Punched A Passenger In Viral Video by chriscrosss(m): 8:41pm On Sep 13, 2020
A time will come wen officers will be scared to serve Nigeria. Bet ..mark my word.
Re: LASTMA To Discipline Female Officer Who Punched A Passenger In Viral Video by tundeport(m): 9:01pm On Sep 13, 2020
The way lastma operation around ikeja nowadays is terrible,Allen,agbindigi,pwd,opebi,oregun,and task force from oshodi to ikeja and ogba,Lagos will tired person......let them continue,all eye on them,
Re: LASTMA To Discipline Female Officer Who Punched A Passenger In Viral Video by Lamasta(m): 10:02pm On Sep 13, 2020
The woman na area mama grin they should suspend her for some days for her brain to reset before they recall her to work again
Re: LASTMA To Discipline Female Officer Who Punched A Passenger In Viral Video by Pappyjulie196(m): 10:33pm On Sep 13, 2020
Most of them are tout..so what do you expect?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Orphan Raped By Husband Of Woman Who Adopted Her, Suffers Urinary Incontinence / Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) / I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.