Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

FG Bans Alcohol In Satchets, Polythene - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FG Bans Alcohol In Satchets, Polythene (57439 Views)

Man Dies After Gulping Full Bottle Of Alcohol In One Shot (Pics/Video) / Lifeless Body Of A Baby In Polythene Bag Found In Umuahia Street (Disturbing Pix / Man Caught With A Woman's Severed Head In A Polythene Bag In Graphic Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Bans Alcohol In Satchets, Polythene by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:01pm On Sep 13, 2020
daddytime:
Good. Water sachet should follow.
Why
Re: FG Bans Alcohol In Satchets, Polythene by Tannhauser(m): 5:01pm On Sep 13, 2020
davillian:
Shay be na Nigerian men ?
They will adjust....
Let's imagine they stop selling of sticks of cigarettes
People are then forced to buy packs which means more cigarettes at hand which means more smoking

Same will apply to alcohol men will buy big bottles of gin and split it grin

Na the way forward nah, cool
Sense no go kee you grin grin grin
Re: FG Bans Alcohol In Satchets, Polythene by West2019(m): 5:08pm On Sep 13, 2020
hope it will salove the prb we are passing tru in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: FG Bans Alcohol In Satchets, Polythene by Depressedkidd: 5:09pm On Sep 13, 2020
So like this no more one man squad and quick highness. This countrymail kill us. Small 300 Naira spirit that we used to combine with beer and forget the state of the country they still want to take away from us. You can ban the satchets on environmental protection basis but leave those small glass bottles alone.

1 Like

Re: FG Bans Alcohol In Satchets, Polythene by Blitzerz: 5:27pm On Sep 13, 2020
Sharia through backdoor
Re: FG Bans Alcohol In Satchets, Polythene by Iykenuwa(m): 5:33pm On Sep 13, 2020
Welcome development. For those casting jibes at certain regions, you need to know that this is actually a national epidemic, it has no geographical boundaries.
Re: FG Bans Alcohol In Satchets, Polythene by AmeLonRo(m): 5:37pm On Sep 13, 2020
GarangDeMabior:
Not necessary.
Yes, not necessary. Who will even enforce it? The law enforcement agents also patronise those drinks.

1 Like

Re: FG Bans Alcohol In Satchets, Polythene by AnanseK(m): 5:40pm On Sep 13, 2020
So the Sharia people are right about alcohol.
Re: FG Bans Alcohol In Satchets, Polythene by blingxx(m): 5:43pm On Sep 13, 2020
Mutemenot:
Our bus drivers, conductors and Agboros should go on protest grin

I swear na them the tin go affect pass grin
Re: FG Bans Alcohol In Satchets, Polythene by FlameZ80s(m): 5:48pm On Sep 13, 2020
No mind them, na price they wan increase
Re: FG Bans Alcohol In Satchets, Polythene by Brushstrokes20: 5:52pm On Sep 13, 2020
Another Grossly Misplaced priority by the useless govt of self serving thieves!
Re: FG Bans Alcohol In Satchets, Polythene by daddytime(m): 5:53pm On Sep 13, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
Why

The environmental eyesore is something else.
Re: FG Bans Alcohol In Satchets, Polythene by rummmy: 5:56pm On Sep 13, 2020
But ogas will be taking whisky and Brandy's,.
Next will be satchet water, milk, Milo and even small sized bread.....
The ban should start from Remy Martin and the likes.
Re: FG Bans Alcohol In Satchets, Polythene by softeeg: 5:58pm On Sep 13, 2020
Poor man don suffer for this country
Re: FG Bans Alcohol In Satchets, Polythene by jay1000: 6:12pm On Sep 13, 2020
OoooohhhMan!!!

Re: FG Bans Alcohol In Satchets, Polythene by link2jude(m): 6:49pm On Sep 13, 2020
Mass retrenchment looms in affected companies...
God help this country
Re: FG Bans Alcohol In Satchets, Polythene by sofiscatedmoron: 6:52pm On Sep 13, 2020
Baby and agbara is im small plastic bottles and its cheap
Re: FG Bans Alcohol In Satchets, Polythene by sixtuso(m): 6:53pm On Sep 13, 2020
I so much love this, good to go
Re: FG Bans Alcohol In Satchets, Polythene by AwuNta(m): 7:03pm On Sep 13, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
https://punchng.com/fg-bans-alcohol-in-satchets-polythene/

when will the government place a ban On Fula de nunu?

1 Like

Re: FG Bans Alcohol In Satchets, Polythene by Ezmans: 7:13pm On Sep 13, 2020
SmartProf:
Those it will affect are many, it's just that out of shame they wont protest nor write articles condemning it. A lot of them who consume it hold onto it like a prestigious Grammy award..infact they can forget their house keys, phones, and bag of credentials wherever, but they will never forget the sachet of alcohol in their hands.
Afonja under bridge number one food
Re: FG Bans Alcohol In Satchets, Polythene by Dreyton36: 7:13pm On Sep 13, 2020
Fvck mehnnnnn

You just can't tell me they wanna ban Chelsea dry gin sachet, that's the Lagos State Agberoism symbol
Re: FG Bans Alcohol In Satchets, Polythene by Techm8: 7:30pm On Sep 13, 2020
This is a welcome development. Those satchets gin do more harm than good. Our health sector has one less thing to worry about.
Speaking about health, if you or your loved ones have health concern, you can speak with a doctor without having to go to a hospital. Visit here and get a free 30 mins consultation with a doctor http://on.fcmb.com/health-advisory27

Re: FG Bans Alcohol In Satchets, Polythene by Ologogoro: 7:36pm On Sep 13, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Anything alcoholic, I don't know why I always remember ologogoro

Hope you're good ?
Re: FG Bans Alcohol In Satchets, Polythene by Chuzoetoh(m): 7:44pm On Sep 13, 2020
Don't you dare touch dat shit!!! FG beware!!!
Re: FG Bans Alcohol In Satchets, Polythene by Dayvidblue: 8:03pm On Sep 13, 2020
But wait oo, if we engage in mass cultivation of weeds, who do we then sell it to?

AceRoyal:
Is that what is needed now?
Is this what is most important?
Government is struggling with stimulating and balancing the economy, yet they want to further close/kill businesses that are generating scarce revenue for the economy.
The only source of joy, enjoyment and happiness to the common, poor masses they want to take it away admist the serious economic and social hardship this country is currently experiencing.

The day revolution will happen in this country, it might be sparked by something so small, something like this that they think has no consequence but greatly affects the common man.

This country right now is without clear cut direction.
May God help us.

P.S- For those of me quoting me and accusing me of been a drunk, you guys should think and try to see beyond your nose, religious sentiments, moral hypocrisy and economic ignorance.
Do you know how much these companies generate in revenue for the government and people?
Let's not talk based on just sentiments but economic common sense at this time of dwindling foreign reserves and economic ressession.
If I have my way I'll also advocate for the government to legalise/control, cultivate as well as engage in aggressive exportation of Cannabis sativa(weed).
Oil will soon be a thing of the past.
Our government should invest heavily in agriculture and technology if we are to stay afloat economically.
Re: FG Bans Alcohol In Satchets, Polythene by quiteboy(m): 8:06pm On Sep 13, 2020
My thoughts exactly, maybe I would not have done it better. Wise Thoughts
AceRoyal:
Government is struggling with stimulating and balancing the economy, yet they want to further close/kill businesses that are generating scarce revenue for the economy.
The only source of joy, enjoyment and happiness to the common, poor masses they want to take it away admist the serious economic and social hardship this country is currently experiencing.

The day revolution will happen in this country, it might be sparked by something so small, something like this that they think has no consequence but greatly affects the common man.

May God help us.

P.S- For those of me quoting me and accusing me of been a drunk, you guys should think and try to see beyond your nose, religious sentiments, moral hypocrisy and economic ignorance.
Do you know how much these companies generate in revenue for the government and people?
Let's not talk based on just sentiments but economic common sense at this time of dwindling foreign reserves and economic ressession.
If I have my way I'll also advocate for the government to legalise/control, cultivate as well as engage in aggressive exportation of Cannabis sativa(weed).
Our government should invest heavily in agriculture and technology if we are to stay afloat economically.
Re: FG Bans Alcohol In Satchets, Polythene by scarycuteface(m): 8:23pm On Sep 13, 2020
How do they want to do this? Well, we Will be observing. Need to consult a doctor? Check my signature now
Re: FG Bans Alcohol In Satchets, Polythene by Roon9(m): 8:26pm On Sep 13, 2020
AceRoyal:

May God help us.

Misplaced priority bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sami Ashoko Arrested As NDLEA Busts Drug Cartel In Edo, Nasarawa, FCT / US Mormon Families, Including 6 Kids, Executed On Road By Mexican Cartel(Photos) / 13-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.