Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,361 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

Allot Of Men/guys Are Making Us Look Stupid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Allot Of Men/guys Are Making Us Look Stupid (1449 Views)

5 Things Women Say When They Want To Manipulate Men (guys Take Note) / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted / How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Allot Of Men/guys Are Making Us Look Stupid by dave4rella(m): 1:41pm On Sep 13, 2020
embarassed

I think we are not doing enough to deliver guys from simping!
Can you believe that this actually happened?
Why should a guy be this stupid with his hard earned money? I think he has low self-esteem issues. We need to do more, guys needs to be liberated!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allot Of Men/guys Are Making Us Look Stupid by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 13, 2020
If you no get money.. hide your face

1 Like

Re: Allot Of Men/guys Are Making Us Look Stupid by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:08pm On Sep 13, 2020
Sepe si if this is not staged
Re: Allot Of Men/guys Are Making Us Look Stupid by MJBOLT: 2:18pm On Sep 13, 2020
what kind of man pays a woman because they exchanged a few lines.

5 Likes

Re: Allot Of Men/guys Are Making Us Look Stupid by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 13, 2020
Tiny dick men
Re: Allot Of Men/guys Are Making Us Look Stupid by Radking7(m): 2:24pm On Sep 13, 2020
wtf did I just see?

this is the reason women feel entitled over nothing. What exactly is he paying her for? Her attention? is he trying to win her with that?

Sad truth is that she's already seen him as one of her ATM machines she could always go back to...after all "he should be rewarding me for chatting with him"

smh

5 Likes

Re: Allot Of Men/guys Are Making Us Look Stupid by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 13, 2020
If this is even true in the first place, then you need not be bothered. Just as we have the rich and the poor, the wise and the foolish, there will always be the red-pillers and the simps. What i aiways advice people is not to be on the wrong side of the divide for too long.

1 Like

Re: Allot Of Men/guys Are Making Us Look Stupid by DaddyRochie1642: 3:29pm On Sep 13, 2020
Radking7:
wtf did I just see?

this is the reason women feel entitled over nothing. What exactly is he paying her for? Her attention? is he trying to win her with that?

Sad truth is that she's already seen him as one of her ATM machines she could always go back to...after all "he should be rewarding me for chatting with him"

smh

I love it when Men Speak Knowledge

#Respect

1 Like

Re: Allot Of Men/guys Are Making Us Look Stupid by dave4rella(m): 3:30pm On Sep 13, 2020
Radking7:
wtf did I just see?

smh

Very annoying nonsense
Re: Allot Of Men/guys Are Making Us Look Stupid by cooooooks(m): 3:52pm On Sep 13, 2020
1. This could be clout chasing and arranged.

2. I hope to God this guy earns 20 times this a month if not, I pity him.

3. Some guys spend this monthly on sex workers.
Re: Allot Of Men/guys Are Making Us Look Stupid by dukeprince50: 3:54pm On Sep 13, 2020
wow, 50k? I don't have anything to say.
50k just to chat with her?
Re: Allot Of Men/guys Are Making Us Look Stupid by Dangrace01: 4:17pm On Sep 13, 2020
This can't be real
Re: Allot Of Men/guys Are Making Us Look Stupid by mich2012: 4:50pm On Sep 13, 2020
Low self-esteem at work. I spit on such guys
Re: Allot Of Men/guys Are Making Us Look Stupid by virginboy1(m): 11:08am On Sep 20, 2020
The man is a ZOMBIE. That's how they Behave grin
Re: Allot Of Men/guys Are Making Us Look Stupid by RENOWNED2(m): 12:48pm On Sep 20, 2020
Doctored chat
Re: Allot Of Men/guys Are Making Us Look Stupid by Nobody: 5:36am On Sep 21, 2020
dave4rella:
embarassed

I think we are not doing enough to deliver guys from simping!
Can you believe that this actually happened?
Why should a guy be this stupid with his hard earned money? I think he has low self-esteem issues. We need to do more, guys needs to be liberated!

Never n I mean nevvvveeer will I pay someone to talk to me n especially not pay em to love me!
Wat kinda shiiit is that
Re: Allot Of Men/guys Are Making Us Look Stupid by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:26am On Sep 21, 2020
Missyford31:

Never n I mean nevvvveeer will I pay someone to talk to me n especially not pay em to love me!
Wat kinda shiiit is that
Noted. BTW you're about to make your 2000th post. Not a stalker, a little fan. smiley

1 Like

Re: Allot Of Men/guys Are Making Us Look Stupid by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 21, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Noted. BTW you're about to make your 2000th post. Not a stalker, a little fan. smiley

Oh am I? Hahaha I'm a very opinionated person lol. Na I just talk alot.
N thanks you're the first fan I Eva hadgrin
Re: Allot Of Men/guys Are Making Us Look Stupid by Nuclear99(m): 10:38am On Sep 21, 2020
All this simp will suffer for 600 years

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Re- "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities" / Men, Can U Do This? / Riddle: If SEX And MONEY Is Removed From Dating, What Will Be Left?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.