Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,399 members, 7,846,684 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

"I Will Sacrifice 5 Million Biafrans" - Igbos Attack Kanu For Insensitivity - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Sacrifice 5 Million Biafrans" - Igbos Attack Kanu For Insensitivity (3416 Views)

Igbos Attack Oba Of Benin For Congratulating President-elect Bola Tinubu / BBC IGBO Apologizes For Insensitivity Of It 'happy Eid' Post / Igbos Attack BBC Igbo For Wishing Them 'happy Eid' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Will Sacrifice 5 Million Biafrans" - Igbos Attack Kanu For Insensitivity by Blue3k(m): 5:26pm On Sep 13, 2020
Lawalatm:
I wish he was in Nigeria while making such comment.....he would have earned my respect.....foolish ideas produce selfish and wicked comments angry angry angry angry angry angry

The incompetent police let him escape.
Re: "I Will Sacrifice 5 Million Biafrans" - Igbos Attack Kanu For Insensitivity by TheChameleon: 5:42pm On Sep 13, 2020
grin
Re: "I Will Sacrifice 5 Million Biafrans" - Igbos Attack Kanu For Insensitivity by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:51pm On Sep 13, 2020
We been know na grin lead them to the gallows. Kanu wan break record

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Sacrifice 5 Million Biafrans" - Igbos Attack Kanu For Insensitivity by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:52pm On Sep 13, 2020
kingzizzy:

The only scam here is 'one Nigeria'
Right grin hope you're ready for the sacrifice

1 Like

Re: "I Will Sacrifice 5 Million Biafrans" - Igbos Attack Kanu For Insensitivity by PVision2020(m): 6:04pm On Sep 13, 2020
dorothy111:
Kanu doesn't represent any tribe.
Kanu knows the tribe he represent and the tribe also know themselves

3 Likes

Re: "I Will Sacrifice 5 Million Biafrans" - Igbos Attack Kanu For Insensitivity by engrchykae(m): 6:09pm On Sep 13, 2020
PVision2020:
How a retarded school dropout succeeded in scamming a whole tribe of so called intellectuals, thereby bringing shame and reproach to the tribe will remain the 8 wonders of the world
just the same an illiterate cattle lover became your darling sai baba

1 Like

Re: "I Will Sacrifice 5 Million Biafrans" - Igbos Attack Kanu For Insensitivity by engrchykae(m): 6:11pm On Sep 13, 2020
AlabiJ:
Hiss. This Kanu no even get sense one bit. If truly he has that many willing sacrificial lambs, those kamikazi
zombies are better off alive than dead. He can turn them into political weapons to first of all achieve political Biafra within the SouthEast, by getting them to become registered voters, then sponsoring pro-Biafra candidates to contest and win elections at all levels in Igboland. With such dominance of the political space in igboland, Biafra would be much closer to being achieved than him advocating for more people to die like chickens for nothing while he remains in the comfort of exile. I repeat that Kanu no get sense at all at all. Smh.
so that you will use your zoo inec to make 4th position to become 1st position?
Re: "I Will Sacrifice 5 Million Biafrans" - Igbos Attack Kanu For Insensitivity by engrchykae(m): 6:14pm On Sep 13, 2020
selemempe:
Once you mention Biafra, every ewedu eater from here to Ogbomosho will come out to air oily opinions.
How can a tribe be so irritating
biafra is their nightmare.
Tribe of cowards

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Sacrifice 5 Million Biafrans" - Igbos Attack Kanu For Insensitivity by Intrepid01(m): 6:31pm On Sep 13, 2020
Ofcourse Ojukwu sacrificed 3million biafrans and one midnight he escaped to Abidjan. Meanwhile he never lost a single child to the war, infact Ojukwu, Chinua Achebe and other Biafran Govt Officials fathered more children during the war while they were encouraging the children of others to go and face war machines with AK47. So if you too decide to sacrifice 5millipn lives, you’ll be in line.

I just wish many Igbos will wake up to the reality of the promoters of Biafra, assess their sincerity and even question their personal sacrifice...Ordinary Biafrans are being killed in Aba while Nnamdi Kanu is in Europe with his family....may we not be unfortunate in Jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: "I Will Sacrifice 5 Million Biafrans" - Igbos Attack Kanu For Insensitivity by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 13, 2020
I will sacrifice my self too for biafra

I will do so....so that a next generation will have a better life....I can't pray my life out of nigeria but can lay down my life so my family can live and call their nation BIAFRA

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Sacrifice 5 Million Biafrans" - Igbos Attack Kanu For Insensitivity by Ogonimilitant(m): 7:00pm On Sep 13, 2020
Ewedu is on panic mode
Re: "I Will Sacrifice 5 Million Biafrans" - Igbos Attack Kanu For Insensitivity by Susu888(m): 7:10pm On Sep 13, 2020
grin Mad "O"
Ndi poto poto sha....
Re: "I Will Sacrifice 5 Million Biafrans" - Igbos Attack Kanu For Insensitivity by Miracle1991: 7:24pm On Sep 13, 2020
selemempe:
Once you mention Biafra, every ewedu eater from here to Ogbomosho will come out to air oily opinions.
How can a tribe be so irritating
I will not waste time replying you, very soon you will be use for sacrifice.
Re: "I Will Sacrifice 5 Million Biafrans" - Igbos Attack Kanu For Insensitivity by Miracle1991: 7:31pm On Sep 13, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
Ewedu is on panic mode
Ewedu and a sacrificial lamb. Which one is more in panic mood?
Anyway,why am I even wasting my time with someone that will soon be sacrificed.

3 Likes

Re: "I Will Sacrifice 5 Million Biafrans" - Igbos Attack Kanu For Insensitivity by Ojiofor: 7:37pm On Sep 13, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu is a clown.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Sacrifice 5 Million Biafrans" - Igbos Attack Kanu For Insensitivity by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 13, 2020
PVision2020:

Kanu knows the tribe he represent and the tribe also know themselves
Kanu is delusional. I believe you're not.
Perhaps, he speaks for you. He doesn't represent me.
Re: "I Will Sacrifice 5 Million Biafrans" - Igbos Attack Kanu For Insensitivity by Rosskii: 12:07am On Sep 14, 2020
What Kanu is saying is not surprising to those of us who have studied the Biafra phenomenon.

Ojukwu had the same mentality.

For him, 2 million Igbos was an acceptable 'sacrifice'.

People who lead this 'Biafra' movement care the LEAST about Igbo lives than even the Fulani and other ethnicities they love to smear.

Their ONLY REAL AIM is to secure control of the Niger Delta oil & gas resources.

THAT is why they always rope in the delta to the secessionist agenda, even without the consent of the delta people.

THAT is what the whole 'Biafra' agitation has always been about.

A rogue section of the Igbo elite, led first by Ojukwu, and lately by Kanu, are prepared to sacrifice millions of Igbo lives - even more than 5 million - to actualize their selfish ambition of cornering Nigeria's oil and gas resources. NOT for the Igbos, but for themselves and their children.

THAT is what 'Biafra' is all about, and has ALWAYS been about.

The Igbo majority are just manipulated cannon-fodder.

Their lives mean nothing to these animals.

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Sacrifice 5 Million Biafrans" - Igbos Attack Kanu For Insensitivity by Litmus: 2:32am On Sep 14, 2020
If Biafra is actualized, who would lead it? My money is on Kanu.

I watched a documentary last year. The documentary was on Neo Nazi white supremacists. The particular individual of the segment I watched was in fact half white and half Indian. The documentary maker was a white female. She documented this Anglo Indian over the period of a month I believe. The documentary maker ended her documentation of him when relations deteriorated to the point where he threatened to punch her over some issue I cannot now recall. What I do retain however, it remains vivid in my mind, was the anger and racial hatred atmosphere under which this Anglo Indian existed. He loathed the world and hated blacks and Jews to an extraordinary extent. I was struke most by how this guy wanted to burn down the world, if he could, through killings and stoking racial unrest and war. And all this because he did not get a job that he applied for advertised by some Jewish people. This dude had organized racists friends that met regularly to discus attacks on people, he created a chapter of some larger racist group, he organized funding, organized fights, they had a club; and, presumably, he must have been way more active than I have listed to attract the attention of a Documentary maker. All this, all of this because he was turned down for a job.

You see, what the guy was, he was a psychopath. Psychopaths are extraordinarily selfish and egotistical but persuasive. They are great motivators of men. Those they motivate would gladly lay down their lives and the psychopath would let them because other people’s sacrifices are never too big or too costly for his own benefit.

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Sacrifice 5 Million Biafrans" - Igbos Attack Kanu For Insensitivity by selemempe: 3:54am On Sep 14, 2020
Miracle1991:
I will not waste time replying you, very soon you will be use for sacrifice.
is it your sacrifice? Talkative
Re: "I Will Sacrifice 5 Million Biafrans" - Igbos Attack Kanu For Insensitivity by royal231(m): 6:50am On Sep 14, 2020
Simplyleo:
Will he be the first?

He just want to beat the record made by the late bearded coward whose manhood still lives on. angry

You are a crazy person.. I don't blame you.. Please stop insulting dead men.. I guess no one ever speaks of your late father and grand father.. So do. The same the man also has family
Re: "I Will Sacrifice 5 Million Biafrans" - Igbos Attack Kanu For Insensitivity by Benmob: 7:15am On Sep 14, 2020
Abag first start with your children, family and friends and come back to Nigeria to lead that when I will take u serious...
Re: "I Will Sacrifice 5 Million Biafrans" - Igbos Attack Kanu For Insensitivity by Benmob: 7:28am On Sep 14, 2020
PVision2020:
How a retarded school dropout succeeded in scamming a whole tribe of so called intellectuals, thereby bringing shame and reproach to the tribe will remain the 8 wonders of the world
which a whole tribe abeg I thank God beg u don't say diz again. Kalu my ass

(1) (2) (Reply)

Goodbye To Nairaland From Tonight. This Is Anti-igbo Website. / Breaking! New Armed Ground Sea Monster Volunteer Force Emerge In South East- Vid / Tinubu Taken To Cleaners By Nigerians On Facebook: Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.